MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby clip β™‘ » Sat Apr 27, 2019 10:27 am

smallstorm | 21 mns | she-cat | warrior | lesbian | no crush/mate | app: honeypaw | tags; scarletmoon; cheetahspots

Smallstorm nodded, listening to the two cats' questions. "I got to sleep for a bit in the morning, but I had to work later in the day," she explained. "I hope they'll let you sleep the whole day though," she added, "you'll need it!" Smallstorm sat, her tail curling over her paws.

────────────────────────────────────────

riversong | 18 mns | she-cat | warrior | bisexual | no crush/mate | app: none | tags; patchstream

Riversong let out a noise of surprise as she jumped backward, hoping to avoid the splash (she didn't). Water cascaded onto her head, dripping onto her chest and paws -- which she had just shaken dry, by the way. She sent a glare in Patchstream's direction, flicking her ears from the water droplets threatening to roll in. "Alright, that's fair," she meowed, shaking her head at another attempt to rid her ears of water. "Blech, this isn't working. Alright, you win," she said, a grin settling on her face before she ran the short distance to the edge of the stream and plunged in.
clip β™‘

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:44 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Flamepaw - tags: Flamepaw, Snowpaw
βšͺ
He smiled at Flamepaw turned then to Snowpaw "Hm, why not? maybe we will run into your mentor there" he meowed softly, turning to leave the camp "come on then" he called out.

Owleyes
she - queen - Silentstamp - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Silentstamp
πŸ¦‰
Grooming her calico pelt her eyes stared toward the white tom near the clearing, not really knowing why she was being starred at him lately. Swallowing nervously she walked to him "You there, Silentstamp, you seem to like, you don't know what to do, am I right?" she meowed with a smile.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Hawkfeather - tags: Sandpaw
🌼
She nodded to him "yeah you're right" she meowed then sit down to look at the fresh-kill pile, there was not much, but still, enough for them to share together "So anything you like? I really don't mind, everything in this pile looks tasty" she meowed looking at him then back to the pile.

Cheetahspots
she - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Scarletmoon, Smallstorm
πŸ†
She lightly rolled her eyes "I really don't think they will let us sleep all the day long, I mean we're newly made warriors so I think they want to see if it was the right choice to made us warriors or not" she meowed looking at Scarletmoon then Smallstorm "and doing the daily tasks are very important things to do, instead than sleeping..." she meowed sighing.

Ashenrunner
tom - warrior - no crush - n/a - tags: Honeypaw
πŸ’€
He thought for a moment "I don't think that true though? When you were there sitting alone...I didn't see at all what you were thinking about, were you sad or happy, hoping for someone to go talk to you or wanted to be alone..." he meowed silently.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Brokenpaw - tags: Brokenpaw
πŸ‘Ή
He walked after him, his two colored eyes watching the woods around them, he didn't smell any rabbits yet so if Brokenpaw wanted to catch one this will be long hunting trip "well you can't catch them by talking, so what do you smell right here and now?" he asked.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: Ashspeck
πŸ‚
She looked elsewhere, feeling very shocked or just sad, she didn't know why though, most cats could be happy but why she didn't "you know, you're the first cat ever to say those words to me...I already accepted to be unwanted, who do not have reasons to even be here" she meowed silently "so thank you" she meowed not saying anything else.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: Blisskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She walked over to her adoptive sister "Hello Blisskit? Want to play something with me?" she asked at her.

Hawkswoop
tom - warrior - Mossfire - no apprentice - tags: Mossfire, kits
πŸ¦…
He sat down and looked at his mate then to his kits with a proud eye "they're so calm now, but after a moon, the things will be so much different" he meowed softly, landing his tail over his paws.

Firekit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ”₯
She curled to her mother tail, as it was warm and funny to bite. She flicked her tiny ears toward the new voices she was hearing around the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Apr 28, 2019 4:45 am

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/Hawkswoop/Tags: Kits, Hawkswoop

"I'd love to see that." she purred

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Whitemist/Open/Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist
"Yay! Come on Snowpaw!" He said excitedly while following Whitemist.

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw

"I'm coming bro" He said following.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sun Apr 28, 2019 6:26 pm

Silverfoot ~ Female ~ 15 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

-idk what she doing-

Softwing ~ Female ~ 25 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Territory ~ Tags: Hawkfeather, Queen~

She was slightly memorized as he spoke. ''I...found her. She's been wandering around expecting kits! I had to help.'' Noting his suspicious gaze, she quickly added, ''I have to help somebody who can't help themselves.'' She spoke soothingly, hoping to make sure the shecat didn't do something unexpected, like running away. She felt a small twinge of affection looking into Hawkfeather's eyes but looked away to avoid attracting attention.'

Silentstamp ~ Male ~ 27 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Cave ~ Tags: Owleyes ~

Silentstamp let out a short yawn as the shecat approached. With him being unable to talk, he stamped his foot twice to let her know he heard. Tilting his head towards the forest, he looked over to the fresh-kill pile back to the woods. ''I wanna hunt!'' He thought.

Brokenpaw ~ Male ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Location: Salem's Territory ~ Tags: Brindlefang ~

Inhaling deeply, he smelled the surrounding trees. ''Old fox scent...a squirrel was here before...dawn?'' He kept sniffing the base of a hawk-thorn bush. ''A rabbit was here not to long ago.'' he said proudly, puffing out his chest.

Blisskit ~ Female ~ 5 moons ~ Kit ~ Location: Salem's Cave ~ Tags:Iriskit ~

Blisskit opened one eye. Yawning, she mewed out, ''I've nothing better to do.'' She recoiled from the moss and stretched her legs. ''Wanna go for a walk?''
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:28 am

Whitemist
βšͺ
He lightly rolled his eyes at the two younger toms "well then, just don't do anything reckless okay? I am not really in the mood to run around the forest to look after you two" he meowed half joking, but he had a little seriousness in his voice. Walking forward he could smell a few fresh scents of different prey "I am smelling something, so can you two tell me what it could be?" he asked looking at them.

Owleyes
πŸ¦‰
She gave him a small apologyed look, she was being forgotten that the white tom was not too shy to talk, but a compleattely mute. She tried to figure out what he was telling her, wondering if he said something about going to hunt "So you want to go hunt right? That's cool our clan could ready need some more food to eat" she meowed silently "sadly I can't join you, there is too much happening into the nursery at the moment, so I can't ask for someone to look after Wolfkit at that moment" she meowed silently.

Flowerpaw
🌼
She nodded to him "yeah you're right" she meowed then sit down to look at the fresh-kill pile, there was not much, but still, enough for them to share together "So anything you like? I really don't mind, everything in this pile looks tasty" she meowed looking at him then back to the pile.

Cheetahspots
πŸ†
She lightly rolled her eyes "I really don't think they will let us sleep all the day long, I mean we're newly made warriors so I think they want to see if it was the right choice to made us warriors or not" she meowed looking at Scarletmoon then Smallstorm "and doing the daily tasks are very important things to do, instead than sleeping..." she meowed sighing.

Ashenrunner
πŸ’€
He thought for a moment "I don't think that true though? When you were there sitting alone...I didn't see at all what you were thinking about, were you sad or happy, hoping for someone to go talk to you or wanted to be alone..." he meowed silently.

Brindlefang
πŸ‘Ή
He narrowed his eyes "Fox huh? true!" he meowed silently, it was bothering him how much they did smell foxes around the mountains "Smell anything which is not old? something you can catch here and now?" he meowed.

Leafsoul
πŸ‚
She looked elsewhere, feeling very shocked or just sad, she didn't know why though, most cats could be happy but why she didn't "you know, you're the first cat ever to say those words to me...I already accepted to be unwanted, who do not have reasons to even be here" she meowed silently "so thank you" she meowed not saying anything else.

Iriskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She nodded "I guess, going for a walk is not a bad thing to do, instead of that I can't get too far" she meowed giving a quick look at Aspenfall who was visiting the Cocoaflower's newborns "My mother will kill me if I do that," she said sighing.

Hawkswoop
πŸ¦…
He looked at her then the kits "Well times goes so fast" he meowed sighing "I kind of wait to play with them, they're still too young for that thought" he said purring.

Firekit
πŸ”₯
She curled to her mother tail, as it was warm and funny to bite. She flicked her tiny ears toward the new voices she was hearing around the nursery.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Apr 29, 2019 4:27 am

Mossfire/Female/20 moons/Queen/Hawkswoop/Tags: Kits, Hawkswoop

"Time does go fast, it seems like only yesterday we were apprentices, and now we're parents."

Flamepaw/Male/Six moons/Whitemist/Open/Tags: Snowpaw, Whitemist

"Don't worry Whitemist I won't get lost."

Snowpaw/Male/Ten moons/Patchstream/Open/Tags: Flamepaw

"I won't either."

Kestrelclaw and Wolfkit are open
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Mon Apr 29, 2019 6:06 am

кσι wrote:
β˜€οΈ
Name
Sunshade
Age 49 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Berrydusk

πš‚πšžπš—πšœπš‘πšŠπšπšŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sunshade nuzzled back into her, happy that he'd been able to give her some sort of relief about her worries for her mother "Of course.. I'd do anything for you my love." The tabby tom purred loudly as his mate turned away, her eyes aimed at the bustling cave, and the kits that were nestled quietly inside "Would you like to go see them? I'm sure Cocoaflower and Batfang wouldn't mind."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Harry, Bee, Wasp

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her companion a knowing smile, her fluffy tail moving to brush against the edge of his shoulder in comfort "You don't have to give her an answer now Harry.. but I think it could be good for us. I don't know if I can go back to living with just the two of us up here after spending all this time with such a large group of cats.."

Salem watched through wide eyes as the plump calico padded away, slightly surprised she left her brother's side, even if it was only for a moment. She shot a glance toward her former mate, finding it difficult to find the words to start a conversation with him, having been away from them for so long. Finally, she mustered up the strength to say something, as question that had been bugging her since she left the siblings behind to journey to the mountains "Do you hate me for leaving?"

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee nodded slowly, a small chuckle rising in her throat at her brother's comment. He was absolutely correct.. she hadn't seen kits in so long and couldn't resists the opportunity to see the new life with her own eyes. The plump calico trotted toward the cave, her head poking in slowly to get a look at the new family "Ahh.. I'm sorry to intrude, I just wanted to get a look at the new kits.."

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang purred loudly as his mate named the tow kits, his head nodding with vigorous strength as he thought them over "The names are amazing Cocoaflower.. I can't wait to raise our kits with you.." The young warrior leaned down to lap at his mate's ear before leaning further into her stomach, his tongue drawing slowly across each kit, a loud purr rising in his throat as he looked the two kits over. He quickly turned his head as a voice sounded from the entrance of the cave, a smile forming on his maw as the loner fae appeared "Hey Bee, you can come on in, as long as Cocoaflfwer says it's ok."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Stormpaw

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface stood completely still as the former-loner raced at him, a small chuckle leaving his jaws as teeth grazed against the scruff of his neck. The deputy gave the apprentice a quick shake-off before turning and looking toward him, his lips curled up in a smile "Not a bad move.. but that would be better suited on cats that are smaller than or the same size as you. It's a bit hard to take down a bigger cat that way." The smokey tom readied himself a few fox-lengths away and gave his tail a flick, a smile spread across his large jaws "I want you to try to slide under me on your back and rake at my belly.. claws sheathed of course.. and try to take me down that way. This move works great when you're up against a larger opponent and can't take them down with your weight."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Crushing on Flint
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit,
Jasperkit, Flintsoar, Cocoa

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall gave her daughter a reluctant nod and a small sigh, her head hanging low in defeat as the words of her three kits replayed through her mind. She looked up as a kind voice sounded beside her, her gaze locking with the handsome tom's as he purred into her ear "Thank you Flintsoar.." Aspenfall pulled herself up onto her paws and gave the tom's cheek a quick lick, her harsh gaze landing on her kits as she began to walk toward the cave "You four behave." The tabby queen shot her kits and Flintsoar a happy smile and padded into the cave, her breath hitching in her throat at the sight of the kits "Oh Cocoaflower! They're gorgeous.. congratulations."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:04 am

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
patchstream // male // 23 // warrior // no crush // tags: riversong
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> He grinned when Riversong finally gave up, having leaped into the stream. "I'm glad you finally decided to join me," the tom claimed, attempting (and failing) to avoid the splash she created. Patchstream then proceeded to go back underwater, looking for the she-cat where she had submerged herself. He didn't see her at first, instead focusing in on a fish that seemed brave enough to stay nearby when they had leaped in. When he began slowly swimming in its direction, though, the fish became startled and swam away as fast as it could. He didn't think about that for long, knowing he wouldn't have caught it anyways, and resumed his search for his companion.

β”‚
sandpaw // male // 7 // apprentice // no crush // tags: flowerpaw
β”‚

> The young tom took a moment to examine the pile, noting it wasn't as big as it normally was. After giving it a good thought, he decided on a plump bird perfect for two. "How about this?" he asked, having pulled it out and set it between them. There should be plenty for the two of them to both have full bellies by the end of the night. Sandpaw began pulling at the feathers, pulling them out to create patches of bare skin he could bite from.

β”‚
fawnpaw // female // 7 // apprentice // no crush // tags: poppytrot
β”‚

> The she-cat wandered around camp, looking for something to do. It was nice out, so she was hoping to go train with her mentor; alas, Ashspeck was nowhere to be found, much to her disappointment. They would be travelling soon now that Cocoaflower had kitted, meaning she would at least need to be decent at hunting, even if she wasn't exactly the best. She would also need to be good at fighting in the event that they came across some rogues... Great Starclan, that would be terri- "Oh, sorry!" Fawnpaw exclaimed, having just run into Poppytrot. "I got lost in my thoughts and didn't see you there."

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
featherkit // female // 0 // kit // no crush // tags: mossfire, kin
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> The young kit squirmed in her shared nest, searching for the heat of her mother. She found the sides of her kin, though, and found herself to be satisfied.

β”Œβ”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”
β”‚
fishkit // male // 0 // kit // no crush // tags: mossfire, kin
β”‚
β””β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”€β”˜

> The kit slept heavily on his back with his mouth open, his front paws twitching every once in a while as he dreamed.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Tue Apr 30, 2019 2:55 am

Silverfoot ~ Female ~ 15 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: ~ Tags: ~

Idk what she doing, feel free to tag!

Softwing ~ Female ~ 25 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: Salem's Territory~ Tags: Queen, Hawkfeather

She was slightly memorized as he spoke. ''I...found her. She's been wandering around expecting kits! I had to help.'' Noting his suspicious gaze, she quickly added, ''I have to help somebody who can't help themselves.'' She spoke soothingly, hoping to make sure the shecat didn't do something unexpected, like running away. She felt a small twinge of affection looking into Hawkfeather's eyes but looked away to avoid attracting attention.'

[color=#400040]Silentstamp ~ Male ~ 27 moons ~ Warrior ~ Location: alem's Cave~ Tags: Owleyes, Wolfkit

He perked his ears as she spoke, with her soft voice. ''No hunting?'' He thought, but remained still. Nodding his head in apology for asking, he tried to think of something else they could perhaps do together. Looking towards the 'nursery', He tilted his head at Wolfkit's name. '' I wonder how that kit is doing''

Brokenpaw ~ Male ~ 9 moons ~ Apprentice ~ Location: Salem's Territory~ Tags: Brindlefang~

His pride slowly wilted. ''Um, let me check, ok?'' He scampered off into the underbrush, disparately looking for a scent he could hunt. Deeply inhaling a trampled fern, he let out a yip of happiness. ''Rabbit!'' He said as he ran back to Brindlefang. ''Any recommendations for how to hunt?'' He asked, looking for some tips he could use with his wobbly leg.

Blisskit ~ Female ~ 5 moons ~ Kit ~ Location: Salem's Cave~ Tags: Iriskit, Dreampaw, Aspenfall ~

''I don't think she'd mind if we just visited Dreampaw's den, or the edge of camp!'' Her excitement was building up, making her bounce on her toes. ''If its in camp, we can go there, right?'
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Apr 30, 2019 4:07 am

Whitemist
βšͺ
He Walked forward he could smell a few fresh scents of different prey "I am smelling something, so can you two tell me what it could be?" he asked looking at them.

Owleyes
πŸ¦‰
She looked at him, then she turned to see Wolfkit as he gave eyes contact to the kit "hm? Do you want to do something with Wolfkit maybe?" she meowed facing him again.

Flowerpaw
🌼
She waited for him to choose whatever prey he wanted to eat, she was not that picky about what she going to eat at last it's not frogs or something disgusting "that one? yeah seems good to me" she purred watching as he took the feathers and taken the first bite.

Cheetahspots
πŸ†

Ashenrunner
πŸ’€

Brindlefang
πŸ‘Ή
He watched at him little further away "hmm, so you did smell a rabbit?" he meowed sighing "I hope you didn't scare it away by running" he said thoughtfully 'I am pretty sure I told him how to hunt? Did I not?' he thought to watch at him "well, you stalk, attack and catch it, maybe you need to run, but you better just hit it by one and for all" he meowed.

Leafsoul
πŸ‚

Iriskit
πŸ‘οΈ
She lifted her shoulders "sure, anything is fine with me, I don't want to be in nursery anyways....there are too many cats walking around to see Cocoaflower's kits" she meowed looking over at medicine cats den "so do you want to be a medicine cat apprentice?" she asked.

Hawkswoop
πŸ¦…
He laughe lightly "we're not that old yet actually" he meowed getting more serious "but was this alright with you? I mean was we too hustle about this family thing?" he asked silently.

Firekit
πŸ”₯
She circled to her back and meowed, waving her paws to the air, little confused.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me