⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Postby palmawesome » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:27 pm

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn, SmokeStar, Crow'Fall))

Thorn'Patch sat were he was, trying to stay calm and collected in the current situation. When he was needed, he would be called upon, and until then he’ll have to make sure that he is calm enough to help other cats who might be crazed.

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver, Tawnyfoot))

Doe’Brook coughed as she licked the three wet bundles of fur at her stomach. Her heart poured out gratitude to the Tom who had helped her through the painful kitting. β€œ I cannot thank you enough” she rasped, her lungs sore. From her position in the badger den, she saw the fire raging outside, and fear grew inside of her. β€œ I’m fine now, can you please make sure SplitSilver knows where I am?” She said, wrapping her tail around the precious kits.

((Mouse'Breeze\ Darkclan\She-cat\Warrior\ Tags: Open))

Mouse'Breeze slept peacefully, a slight breeze ruffling her fur. ( Feel free to wake her)

((Sky'Pelt/Dark Clan/Tom/Warrior/Tags: Open))

Sky'Pelt slept quietly, his chest rising and falling, and his ears fluttering to the soft brush of moss and feathers that lined his nest. (Feel free to wake him.)
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:51 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: Thornpatch/Tags:
Ashthorn reached the edge of the flames, the smoke filling her nose. She gagged, observing the fire for a second to determine the speed and processing how far she had ran.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Doebrook
Tawnypelt nodded. "Of course. You should be safe in this den, I'll go look for Splitsilver." The mainly white tom left to go search. He ran until a burning tree limb fell in front of him, when he went to turn, another did the same until he was trapped between blazes, prancing. The flames grew closer, the heat stinging him. "H-Help!" He yowled out, backing into the flames, his tail igniting. He let out a loud cry of pain, trying to put it out without the rest of him being harmed.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:11 pm

♝
【Emberpuddle】
γ€˜ 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan γ€™
➒ Mentions: The Clan | ➣ Tagged: None

indentation As the abandoned two-leg den came into sight the tom let out a sigh of relief. Slipping under the wooden door Emberpuddle made a bee-line for the Aloe. It was cooler in the two-leg den than it was outside, but that wasn't always the case. Moving quickly he started snapping off the aloe leaves, and while he wanted to gather as many as he could for a worst-case scenario, he needed to leave half of it so they would grow back. With leaves aloe clamped in his jaws and tucked between his chin and chest, the tom carefully started to make his way back to camp. His pace was much slower than before, but hopefully, he'd be able to get back to camp before they evacuated.

β™ž
【Snake-eye】
γ€˜ 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan γ€™
➒ Mentions: Smokestar, The clan | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong, Icekit, Wolfkit, Cheetahkit & Hawkpaw

indentationHer eyes narrowed as Smokestar darted up to make an announcement, paired with Hawkpaw's question of if she smelled anything... Snake-eye had a sinking feeling. Getting to her paws, the warrior made her way over to the kits and her apprentice. Carefully nudging Wolfkit off of his brother, she shot the kit a look before turning her attention on all three of the kits and mewing, "Play times over, go to Starlingsong." Turning her gaze to Hawkpaw, she nudged him towards the meeting area, motioning the tom over. "My sense of smell isn't as good as most cats, so no I can't really smell whatever you are. However, from the looks of them, I'm sure we're about to find out what you're smelling." she mewed softly, before tensely making her way over towards Smokestar and the other gathering cats.

☯
【Hazeshade】
γ€˜ 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan γ€™
➒ Mentions: Adderfang, Missingfang & Doebrook| ➣ Tagged: Koileap

indentationThe sound of soft pawsteps roused her from her cat-nap. She blinked at the blurry world around her as she tried to figure out who was in the elder's den. Koileap's voice ringing into her ears, caused her to sigh and relax. "I've already eaten this morning, young warrior, so I'm no need of a meal." The old molly mewed, before frowning. "But it's not your job to care for me, Koileap, feel free to get something to eat." She motioned away from herself, humming as she remembered the Crow Feathers she'd left out in camp. "While I wouldn't say no to a few feathers, I'm not in need of them. I left some crow feathers outside, I'll be adding them to my nest. Why don't you give those feathers to one of the queens or Adderfang." Hazeshade was being a little selfish, but it was no fur off her back.

β›“
【Dewsplash】
γ€˜ 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan γ€™
➒ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Nettlepaw

indentation Keeping an eye on his young apprentice for a heartbeat, before turning his gaze back to the river, the tom focused on the ripping water. "There are some minor similarities between fishing and rabbit hunting. Speed and precision are what one needs to focus on in both." Dewsplash mewed softly, keeping his eyes on the water. Spotting a fish swimming closer to his position, the tom froze body stilling. Once the fish was in range he struck, a paw with unsheathed claws flashed into the water scooping up the fish and swiftly bringing it onto solid ground where he finished it off with a killing blow. "Unsheathing your claws allows you to get a better grip on your prey and giving it less of a chance to escape." The tom added after pulling his jaws away from the fish. "Want to give it a go?"
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Tue Sep 28, 2021 4:24 am

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Apprentice: Duskpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Blazingsun, Twistedpuddle, Duskpaw, Owlpaw
Mossleap watched as Twistedpuddle and the apprentices left before following after Blazingsun. "The best thing we could do would be find a way to slow the spread if possible. That would take more than just the two of us though."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dewsplash/Crush: Open/Tags: Dewsplash
Nettlepaw's ears twitched slightly as he watched and listened to Dewsplash. "Doesn't seem to be too hard," he meowed with a small nod. When his mentor asked if he wanted to try he jumped to his paws. "Yeah!"

Eaglewing/Tom/18 moons/DarkClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Oaklion, Plumsea
"We need to get the kit to camp," Eaglewing agreed with a nod. He could faintly hear Ashthorn's call and flicked his ears. "Sounds like Smokestar's been made aware of the possible fire so we should move."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/DarkClan Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Emberpuddle/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Clan Meeting
Ivypaw's ears twitched slightly when Smokestar called for a Clan meeting. She glanced down at the ivy leaf that had a few herbs on it before tucking it into a safe spot and making her way out into camp.

Starlingsong/She-cat/46 moons/DarkClan Queen/Kits: Icekit and Wolfkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Wolfkit, Icekit, Cheetahkit, Snake-eye, Hawkpaw, Clan meeting
Starlingsong nodded as Snake-eye spoke about how Hawkpaw's training was going. She sighed softly when Wolfkit pounced on his brother and was about to tell him to get off of him when Smokestar called for a Clan Meeting. "Kits!" she called right about the same time as Snake-eye nudged Wolfkit away from Icekit.

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Cheetahkit/Tags: Snake-eye, Hawkpaw, Icekit, Starlingsong
Wolfkit's ears twitched slightly before hopping away from his brother after Snake-eye's nudge. When Starlingsong called for them he flicked his tail and trotted over. "Do you think Smokestar's going to hold some ceremonies?"

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Snake-eye, Hawkpaw, Wolfkit, Cheetah-kit, Starlingsong
Icekit slowly got to his paws and then shook the dust off of his pelt. "Thanks," he meowed softly to Snake-eye before trotting over to his mother and pressed closer to her side. "Smokestar, looks a little upset," he meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Sep 28, 2021 5:16 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She walked toward the riverside of the borders, flicking her ears back and front, listening to the two apprentices "I am not sure if we could be in big danger for now anyways, as the smoke seems to be still far and onto the Darkclan territory probably" she meowed nervously.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Adderfang, open)
She gave the elder a smile as she walked away to speak with the leader, she looked at Smallkit which was still talking with Sageflame there. She felt nervous as if there was a fire somewhere it could only be a matter of time when it comes to the Lightningclans camp, but hopefully, it chances its way or be shut down before that happen.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He run after the warrior and Owlpaw, watching the distance as he saw it between the trees. He didn't see smoke, but there was a little bit into the air.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ashthorn, Thornpatch, Crowfall, Emerald, the clan)
He watched his clan silently for a short while as they gathered, thinking how he could say what he needed to say, he didn't want to bring panic "...as many of you are already know or has doubts, I was reposted that there is lots of smoke coming in our way, and where is smoke is fire...the fire is not here yet, but it's only matter of time...so for anyone safety, we're evacuating the camp" he said being silent for a moment "we had help for a loner, I know it sounds mouse brained to trust outsiders, but I know that place she is talked about and I trust Crowfall to do a right decision to trust this loner" he kept saying. He gives a look around the camp, then to Crowfall, Thornpatch, and the Loner she-cat "Crowfall, Thornpatch, and this loner will take you to the safe place...if you don't trust the loner at least trust your fellow clanmates..." he decided to add before flicked his tail "no need to panic, stay calm and follow them to a safer place...the meeting is over" he meowed lastly.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion, Clover)
She nodded to Eaglewing and carefully approved the kit there, not wanting to scare her away "hello there sweetheart, I am Plumsea...no need to be afraid of me" she meowed to the kit with a soft purr.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He started to walk toward the camp, making sure the younger cat was following him and that there was not any surprising coming anywhere.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:01 am

πŸŒ™ Nightstar πŸŒ™
She took off to find her missing clanmates. She worried for each of them and wanted each of them safe. Why would star clan put them in this position and not her. She had nine lives anyway.

πŸ¦‰OwlpawπŸ¦‰
"Shouldn't we try to help Blazingsun and Mossleap though? After this I mean? What if they need more paws than the two of them. Isn't safety in numbers?" She asked quizzically.

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
He nodded at the leaders words

β˜€οΈBlazingsun β˜€οΈ
"Thats what I worried. I wish I hadn't sent them away but it was for their safety. I wonder if we coulddo something closer to camp. Keep camp safe," he said thoughtfully," like when the twolegs were trying to control the last forest fire. When they built the trench that the fire could only move so far. Use a stream and get some of our clanmates to make something similar."

πŸ”₯FireflareπŸ”₯
She nodded. β€œ we need to move fast to get to her,” she said

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
β€œAnd I'm Oaklion. We're going to bring you to safety and then we'll help you find who you're looking for after the fire has cleared out," he said after plumsea.

πŸ†Cheetahkit πŸ†
She looked to the leader. Abandon their home? But the moss she slept in smelled like her mother. She didn't want to lose that.

❄Frostpaw❄
She followed her mentor closely worried about her clanmates and the territory

πŸ¦…HawkpawπŸ¦…
He nodded to his mentor. "A loner?" He asked his mentor.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
She looked over at crowfall glad the leader made that decision. "We should get your Elders and Queens and kits over the river first. When we get there a couple of the most able bodied can help them and we can help the rest of your clanmates to the river and over it,"she said to him and looked to Thornpatch
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Tue Sep 28, 2021 9:46 am

|| Koileap | She-cat | 30 Moons | Lightningclan Warrior | Mentions: Adderfang | Tags: Hazeshade, Nightstar ||

"I know it's not my job but I wanted to make sure you had something anyway. I know the prey always tastes better when it's freshly caught as well." Koileap explained, watching the older she-cat. Nodding along gently as she explained that she had also collected a few feathers for her nest already. It seemed like she was a bit late but Hazesahde was right that there were others to offer it to. "Yeah, that's a good idea. I-" The warrior stopped mid-sentence as she flicked her ears back. Nightstar's voice rang into the log from whenever the leader was outside. Oh, Starclan! There was a fire spotted and Doebrook was missing and possibly in danger. "If you see Adderfang, do you mind giving it to her? Thank you." Koileap meowed as she rose to her paws and darted out of the den.
Her green eyes spotted the small frame of their leader already leaving camp. Koileap didn't see anyone else following and pushed herself harder to try to catch up with Nightstar. "Do you know where she was last seen?!" The warrior called out to the dark tabby as she got closer.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:26 pm

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn, SmokeStar, Crow'Fall))

Thorn'Patch stood and nodded to the DarkClan cats. " Thank you SmokeStar, now does any cat know if there are any cats that are not in camp right now, or if there are cats still in dens?" He wanted to make sure that everyone knew what was going on before they evacuated the camp. He didn't want to leave any cat behind.

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver, Tawnyfoot))

Doe’Brooks fear was frozen when she looked to see her kits, mewling at her stomach happily, so strong and beautiful. One of the two was the same peach color as their father, while the two others were a creamy white with small rosettes like her. "Such beautiful kits" She whispered, licking eat one to try and get the soot out of their fluffed fur. She froze as she heard the cries of Tawnyfoot outside. "Tawnyfoot?!" She yowled, scared and concerned for the tom outside. "Tawnyfoot are you okay?!"

((Mouse'Breeze\ Darkclan\She-cat\Warrior\ Tags: Open))

Mouse'Breeze woke to the cats outside. "Augh" She hissed, not wanting to get up. She kicked Sky'Pelt, who seemed to still be sleeping in his nest as well. Yawning, she walked outside to see the clan in a meeting. Shaking out her pelt, she walked over to where the cats were starting to leave. Everyone looked busy, and Mousebreeze could feel the tension. All around her she heard the whispers,fire. Shrugging, she walked alongside her clanmates, too tired to care about what was going on.

((Sky'Pelt/Dark Clan/Tom/Warrior/Tags: Smoke'Star))

Sky'Pelt woke to Mouse'Breezes kick. " Good Afternoon to you too" He hissed, getting up to stretch. Walking out of the den, he noticed Cats leaving cats in groups. Why were they leaving? He rushed up to Smoke'Star, worry prickling his pelt. "Smoke'Star, what is going on?" He said, his paws aching from hunting late last night.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Tue Sep 28, 2021 12:35 pm

[quote="AsherAtRisk"]Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: Thornpatch/Tags:
A crackle of fire popped towards her, making her abandon her focus and turn to run back, yelling the same message as before.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Doebrook
Tawnypelt held back tears as he continued, unable to set it off as the fire closed in around him. When he was finally able to extinguish it, he looked for an exit. He ignored the pain and the fact the smoke stifled up the air to the point he could hardly breathe. He heard Doebrook's cry and whimpered a bit, sad to have worried her. "I-I'm fine! Stay there with your kits!" He yelled in response, continuing to look around.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Wed Sep 29, 2021 12:16 pm

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder || {mentions; koileap, hazeshade} || t {hazeshade} ||
β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β­οΈŽ

after some time, adderfang finally got up and padded over into the elder's den, mewing a greeting at koileap as she left. wonder what she was doing there- which of course her question was soon answered as she saw hazeshade in her nest. she mewed another greeting to her before quickly laying down in her nest, her paws tucked under her chest fluff. she glanced at hazeshade before resting her muzzle on her paws, her mind racing with worries and concerns about this fire.

xxxxxx

⋄𝐢rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior || {mentions; starlingsong, darkclan kits} || t {emerald, thornpatch} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

crowfall looked over at the she-cat and then looked over at thornpatch. "i believe ashthorn is already out and about, trying to gather everycat back into camp. we should focus on what..." he paused and then looked at the she-cat. "i have yet to hear your name-" he then paused again. he was sure it wasn't the time for introductions. "but as you said we should go around and round up the kits and starlingsong," he then turned back to thornpatch, "and everyone else. maybe if we spot anycat on our way to the river, including ashthorn, we can tell them about the plan about the river and head on out from there." he flicked his tail. "we can't really risk roll-call right about now." he mewed, already getting up and looked at the she-cat and then back at thornpatch, "if anything we can send the kits and starlingsong, along with another warrior, to ensure their safety. we can meet them there once we have everyone." the tom suggested as he looked around camp.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me