🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍁Mapleclan🍁 RP 🍁

Postby Unicornkisses » Sat Jun 16, 2018 12:30 pm

Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags:Hailpaw

Cinder Birch yanked another tuft of fur from is opponent, sending the other cat yowling in retreat. He whipped around for another enemy, then noticed Hailpaw in a bit of trouble. He raced for the FallenClan Warrior, hoping he could save her in time. Who knew what could happen to hostages.

Moon Lake
36 moons/female/

Moon Lake took a final assault before sending the other cat off with a bite to the tail. She too took a mad dash for Hailpaw's attacker.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Sun Jun 17, 2018 2:23 am

❄️Hailpaw❄️

She-Cat Tags: Littlestep, Cinderbirch, Moonlake/ Crush: Open

Hailpaw twisted in Anger. Pushing her hind legs she raked the warriors chest. The warrior snarled in pain,but didn’t let her go. “Drop me, you crowfood eater!” Hailpaw snarled.

“Never.” The other Warrior Retorted. Looking over, she saw that the other apprentice was charging at her at full speed. “Duskpaw, get your revenge!”
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:41 pm

Cinder Birch

Cinder Birch's eyes widened in horror at what was about to happen. "Moon! Tag-team flying squirrel maneuver!" He yowled to his sister. Their fighting style was...unconventional, so they only used it in dire emergencies.

Moon Lake nodded, speeding up slightly. Cinder Birch neared the Warrior holding Hailpaw and suddenly sat down, head level with his back. Moon ran up this makeshift ramp and launched herself at the kidnapper, emitting a dreadful scream, claws fully unsheathed.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:44 pm

❄️Hailpaw❄️

The other warrior yowled, and dropped Hailpaw. Yowling in fury, she jumped at the apprentice, but just as she was about to attack his tail-

“FallenClan! Retreat!”
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:52 pm

Cinder Birch

Cinder Birch was relieved to hear the retreat call. His energy was draining fast, and Moon's probably even more so.
Moon Lake hissed and swatted at the cat who refused to give attacking Hailpaw up. How dare these Fallenclan Warriors use such a low tactic?!
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Sun Jun 17, 2018 1:14 pm

❄️Hailpaw❄️

Hailpaw sat down. She looked at Cinderbirch and Moonlake, both seemed ok. A bit of her fur was clawed, but she was fine. “Let’s go report to camp.”
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:01 pm

Cinder Birch

Cinder Birch rushed to Moon Lake's side to see how she held up. His sister was fine, but the skin inbetween her claws was bleeding due to scratching too much fur. Cinder himself had very minor scratches on his shoulders. He nodded to Hailpaw. "Yea, that's a good idea. Hopefully we'll be able to send out more patrols in case they come back."

Moon Lake shyly nudged Hailpaw. "You did pretty well out there for how old you are."

Cinder agreed with this. "Greatness in the making!"
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:24 pm

Flaming Sun wrote:
𝙇𝙚𝙖𝙛
{-do you like it uptown, its quiet uptown..-}
~Male~Loner~9 Moons~Mood: Irritated~Location: Somewhere inside MapleClan territory~

Flaming Sun wrote:Leaf straightened up. "Leader?" He echoed. MapleClan have a leader? Makes sense. I wondered how that would work. "I'm sorry. Maybe you should of mentioned that."

(Come on Maroon Raccoon, I don't know how many times I've had to quote this)

вlαzєflσwєr
*~this girl is on fire...~*
~Female~Queen~47 Moons~Mood: Cheerful~Location: MapleClan camp~Tags; Moonlake, Daisyshine, Heron, Hailpaw~

Blazeflower blinked in surprise as Moonlake and Hailpaw turned and raced out of camp. She turned to look at Heron. "Oh, I wonder why." She said, frowning. "Leafstar is normally really friendly. What do you think you want your warrior name to be, if you change your name?" Blazeflower asked.
    x
    ┌─────────┐

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    └─────────┘
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:21 am

❄️Hailpaw❄️

“Thank you!” Hailpaw purrs. “Let’s get to camp, Blazeflower will be waiting. She starts picking up her speed, running toward the clearing in camp.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Tue Jun 19, 2018 2:35 pm

Yay! Blazeflower's back!))
Cinder Birch
Male/36 moons/single/Tags:Blazeflower

Cinder Birch entered the camp tail waving gleefully. "No cat got killed and we're all mildly unscathed." He announced to nobody in particular. He then noticed Blazeflower and trotted over. "Hi! You must be my sister's new bud. I'm her brother Cinder Birch." The small-ish cat purred slightly before sitting down. He got along with pretty much everybody, especially those who had been nice to his adopted sister.

Moon Lake
36 moons/female/crush:open/tags:Hailpaw

"Oh, I do hope he doesn't yap Blazeflower's ear off." Moon Lake quietly muttered to herself. She stuck behind with Hailpaw, finding the younger cat an ideal traveling companion.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me