《Rockclan》New and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 《Rockclan》New and Accepting

Postby ~ moth ~ » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:23 am

ѕparrowғeaтнer
36 мoonѕ-мale-wιllowpaw-ѕιngle-deмιѕeхυal-тagѕ/open-ғorм
SparrowFeather walked along the stream. A slight breeze ruffled his fur, but that didn't bother him. He gave a sigh and stared down at the ground with his brown eyes. The male was glad he was alone once more. He was enjoying the quietness, well, he enjoyed being alone and listening to the sounds of nature coming from all around him.

ςŕόώώίήģ
42 мόόήş-мάĻέ-όάţράώ-şίήģĻέ-вίşέxùşĻ-ţάģş/όρέή-ғόŕм
Slowly, the black cat awoke, curled up in his nest. He stretched out his legs and flexed his paws, yawning. Blinking his yellow eyes, CrowWing sat himself up and gave himself a thorough grooming. After cleaning himself, the male walked from the warriors den, looking around the clearing. He saw the clan leader, BumbleStar, peeking into the Nursery calling for soneone. Most likely calling for his his mate. CrowWing then looked to the fresh kill pile, seeing it was needing to be stocked. This is a good opportunity to train OatPaw! He thought.

๔г๏ק
24 ๓๏๏ภร-Ŧє๓คlє-รเภﻮlє-ђєtєг๏รєץยคl-tคﻮร/๏קєภ-Ŧ๏г๓
The female shakily walked through the rocky hills, looking around at everything. She was thin and frail, clearly starving. It had been days since her last meal and the last time she something to drink. Every movement she made was shaky and unsure. Drops eyes, which used to be a bright vibrant and lively blue, we're now sullen and full of sadness and fear. She jumped at every sound, looking at both they sky and ground for predators that might want to attack her. She took careful and slow steps, trying to find a water source to quench her thirst.

cℓσυ∂ραω
8 мσσηs-ғεмαℓε-нαιℓsтяιкε-sιηgℓε-ραηαsεxυαℓ-тαgs/вεεραω-ғσям
The female turned her gaze onto BeePaw. She was a little sad that he didn't want to venture further into the unknown, like she did.Oh, why not? We can follow our scents back to camp,it's not like we're actually lost. She stated, liking around the area. It was quite beautiful, with the blue sky and new looking landscape. She breathed in the fresh air, looking to BeePaw once more.

╰ ⋯ how the most dangerous thing . • ⊹ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋯ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ◂ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⋯⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ ↼╯
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀╰ is to love -

. • adrien - adult - they / he / she - aroace ⋆ ╮

╰ ⋯ how you will heal and rise above . • ⊹

───────────────────────────────────────────
x▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ▸ ╮

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⋮

. - • crowned by an overture ↼╯
bold and beyond . • ⋆

╰ ⋯ ah, it’s more courageous to ⋆
▸ — overcome ⊹ .

──────────────────────────

~ moth ~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:41 am

Name:
Blastkit (Blastclaw)
kin
Maskedclaw, ambershine, the other kits lol
other:
Took maskedclaws black and white gene from maskedclaws daddy
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Fri Jan 13, 2017 10:46 am

Specklednose
Speckednose stood there with his head dipped in sorrow for the lost kit. He had seen his fair share of birthing deaths, kitting is just as devistaing as it is beautiful. The old Tom looked down at the two other kits, he gently picked one of them up by the scruff and stared down at the other one "Someone's gotta carry them on their back" He meowed through the kit's fuzzy fur, he was too old to do it and Ambershine was still weak from kitting. So he was mostly pointing at Honeydawn.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepy-Sheep » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:51 am

《Honeydawn》
She looked at the senior warrior and bowed her head to show she understood what he ment. She put the Ember kit on her back making sure her wouldn't fall. She then too the other kit in her mouth and spoke through gritted teeth. "Let's get them to the dens so they can eat." She waited for Ambershine.

Beepaw
Here hesitated then let out a sigh. "Okay let's go check out this place." He perked his ears and looked at cloudpaw.
Last edited by Sleepy-Sheep on Sat Jan 21, 2017 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sleepy-Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Jan 13, 2017 12:26 pm

Blastkit let out a strong wail of protest
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 1:59 am

Ambershine weakly walked to the nursery and put down her kit. She slipped out of camp and came back carrying the next until she made sure every kit was now in her nest. She curled around them and began lapping at their pelts, trying to comfort them. Perhaps they understood that one of them had left to be with starclan. She wished that their father could see them right now. Bluekit had his pelt, that was for sure. She knew where Blastkit got his pelt from as well.

Bluekit let out a small yowl, but soon quieted down as she began to warm up.
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thetigerwithin- » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 am

Specklednose
Speckednose followed the queen and placed down the kit he was carrying agents her belly fur, stepping back to give her and her kits some space. The old medicine cat then glanced back at Honeydawn and dipped his head in thanks to her. If it wasn't for the other medicine cat she would have been all alone for her kitting, But What in starclan's name was she doing out in the woods anyway?! He thought to himself, feeling his pelt slightly bristle up. But even though he was grumpy he knew some basic respect, so with a dip of his head towards the queen he left the den. Waiting outside it for a while just to make sure if she needed anything he could aid her right away, this kitting was tough and he had to say he was nervous for the kits. Thankfully they had shelter now... it was foolish of her to just leave camp so close to her kitting.

Hootkit
Hootkit felt one of his littermates squirm beside him. The small pale ginger tomcat let out a loud mew and squirmed away from them and into his mother's warm fur away from the rest of his littermates.
Thetigerwithin-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esther~ » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:56 am

Bluekit felt her littermate move away and let out a squeal of protest. She moved over to Hootkit and climbed onto his back before letting out a few squeals

I gtg very soon so my reply was short. Sorry ;v; ))
Esther~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:49 am

Blastkit
he let a soft grunt out before nuzzling his mother's belly
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sleepy-Sheep » Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:41 am

《Honeydawn》
The medicine cat brought the final kit into the den. To Ambershine she said. "I am glad to have helped bring these kits into this world." She paused, "but now I must return back to my clan." She bowed her head to the gueen, Specklednose, and bumblestar when he brought in the last kit. Honeydawn then left RockClan camp and headed back to flameclan territory.

Witheredkit
The tiny kit meowed.
Sleepy-Sheep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me