⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby No one » Mon Sep 27, 2021 2:02 am

LIGHTNING CLAN:

SilentWhiskers/female (they/them/her/she)/20 moons/Tags: Sagekit, Ryekit/Lightning Clan Queen and Warrior/Pansexual/No crush yet/Mate: Open, none yet, Former mate is Whims/Kits: Ryekit and Sagekit
SilentWhiskers heard the words fire and pulled her kits close to her with a sweep of her tail. As Sagekit protested, she said, “Hon, something is Wrong there in the forest and I can't have you guys hurting in case it comes here.” She looked for Doebrook and when she couldn’t find her, she panicked. With a fire going on and her so close to kitting, could she be in the fire! Split silver, her mate, was panicking and she thought, let Doebrook be ok wherever she is!

Sagekit/female (she/her/they/them)/1 moon/Tags: Silentwhiskers, Ryekit/Lightning Clan Kit/Unknown Sexaulity/To young for mate and crush/To young for kits
Sagekit squeaked sand said standing up in protest, “Moooom! I wasn’t done playing yet!”

Ryekit/male (they/them/he/him)/1 moon/Tags: Sagekit, Silentwhiskers/Lightning Clan Kit/Unknown Sexaulity/To young for mate and crush/To young for kits
Ryekit squeaked and shrunk down to go under his mother’s soft chest.

DARK CLAN:

Shadepaw/male (he/him/they/them)/9 moons/Tags: Open/Dark Clan Apprentice/Pansexual/Crush: Open/To young for mate and kits
Shadepaw jumped as he heard the woed Fire! Fire! Fire! Oh dear god why did it have to be that! Would they have to abandon home? Would everyone survive? Would they all live to see another day? Oh Starclan, oh Starclan. He had wide eyes as he stared towards the forest. Why did this have to happen to them. Couldn’t this happen to anyone else other than his clan and his clan mates? Why oh why! He sighed and stood up from his sitting position. He looked for his mentor in hopes to talk to them about this, but he wasn’t sure where his mentor was. It seemed like all the other apprentices were with mentors besides them. He was alone right now scared it of his mind! What was such a young cat supposed to do to help when he himself as scared? Nothing, he could only sit and watch until he was called into action.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:39 am

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn, SmokeStar, Crow'Fall))

Thorn'Patch watched the other Tom curiously. How did he know so much about Lightning Clan and the fire? The toms last sentence gave him a burst of hope. " The river might work, although the fire can always jump across, it's a risk we have to take." He said, his turquoise eyes settling on Smoke'Star. "You must tell the clan now before it's too late."

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook writhed in pain, her stomach feeling like the fire that surrounded her. She felt the edges of her vision go black, and she yowled in fear. Where is Split'Silver? Her eyes were wild, and she braced herself. Breathing hard, she stood, her stomach distended. Limping, she crawled out of the bush and into a trail out of the approaching fire. Suddenly, a large branch fell behind her, causing the bush that she was hiding in to erupt in flames, and the grass around it to catch fire. Limping, she walked farther into the woods, fire licking her heels, burning the hairs off her skin. She yowled in pain but kept pushing till she reached an upturned tree with an old badger set underneath. Crawling on her scathed stomach, she climbed into the set and collapsed, her stomach heaving and her eyes tired

((Mouse'Breeze\ Darkclan\She-cat\Warrior\ Tags: Open))

Mouse'Breeze slept peacefully, a slight breeze ruffling her fur. ( Feel free to wake her)

((Sky'Pelt/Dark Clan/Tom/Warrior/Tags: Open))

Sky'Pelt slept quietly, his chest rising and falling, and his ears fluttering to the soft brush of moss and feathers that lined his nest. (Feel free to wake him.)
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Sep 27, 2021 4:55 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She looked at Blazingsun "yeah, be safe too..." she meowed almost whispering before took the lead to the river to mark the borders. She was not sure if that was the right plan at the moment, seriously there was smoke in the air and they focused on the territory "let's do this fast and then go back to camp" she meowed to the apprentices.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Adderfang, open)
She gave the elder a smile as she walked away to speak with the leader, she looked at Smallkit which was still talking with Sageflame there. She felt nervous as if there was a fire somewhere it could only be a matter of time when it comes to the Lightningclans camp, but hopefully, it chances its way or be shut down before that happen.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He looked at his mentor and the other warriors before turning to Owlpaw "well yes it's not, but fire moves fast, now it's far but before you know it it's there" he meowed to her nervously, but hidden it well.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ashthorn, Thornpatch, Crowfall, Emerald, the clan)
He looked at Crowfall the unknown she-cat then toward Thornpatch "I know, I just don't want to start a panic in here, but I want you Thornpatch to collect everyone in this camp, queens, elders, even apprentices and warriors which are not out with the patrols and take them to the river after I tell them the news..." he meowed in a calm way. He was a little annoyed as he needed to say those orders twice, but maybe now the two start to do as he said. He then stood up and took a deep breath "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather around the big tree for a clan meeting!" he called out in loud voice.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion, Clover)
She nodded to Oaklion "yes let's check it out..." she meowed nervously looking around the woods. She was not sure where the smoke was coming at was it one side only or was there more. She made a notice of something walking near the bushes, at first she thought it to be some kind of prey, but the smell told her that it was a cat, kitten "uh there is kitten over there? alone?" she meowed flicking her tail to the way.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He climbed to the tree and looked seeing some smoke there "Frostpaw, let's go back to camp now...we will see what happens then, do we need to evacuate or not" he meowed jumping down.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Mon Sep 27, 2021 5:47 am

🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She looked to adderfang. “ I understand but I have nine lives and each one of you have one,” she leapt up the tree to the low hanging branches. “Everyone who can hear me listen to my words. I’m going to put russetwind in charge as I go to help with doebrook, much of our territory is supported by the river and the streams so camp should be safe. If the fire gets within 5foxlengths visually speaking, I want everyone in camp to head to the furthest border. I’m going to help with doebrook. If there is any warriors that would be willing to help, your paws would be useful but I need most of you to care for camp.” She hopped down. “Everyone understand?”

🦉Owlpaw🦉
She nodded. “Yes let’s get this one so we can help at camp,” she said in reply to her mentor

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
He nodded at the leaders words

☀️Blazingsun ☀️
He nodded. "Star clan be with you, stay safe," he said before taking off to the border edge. "Mossleap what do you think we should do to avoid as much damage as possible?"

🔥Fireflare🔥
She nodded. “ we need to move fast to get to her,” she said

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
“Let’s grab it and get it somewhere safe. It’s looking for something. After everything clears up we’ll help them find it,” he said

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
She laughed watching wolfkit

❄Frostpaw❄
“And see what smokestar needs us to do to help,” she replied . She turned towards camp

🦅Hawkpaw🦅
He chuckled before pausing. "Anyone smell that?" He asked.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
“I know I’m out of turn to speak as I’m an outsider,” she said. “But if it is tolerable to get your paws wet we could wade to the stones in the river where it cuts through my territory from there there’s a log that will help pass the rest. There’s enough there to support your clan until it’s safe to return. Lightning clan has water through their territory so once it hits a thick patch they’ll be safe.” Her pelts bristling in concern. “I can help and I want to. If it means giving up my territory until then.”
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:41 am

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: Thornpatch/Tags: Thornpatch Smokestar
Ashthorn had ignored the rest of the conversation, only focused on the fact Smokestar had accepted the change in orders. She quickly set off to find the fire and the patrols.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Doebrook
Tawnypelt had ran off before he could hear Nightstar's commands, off to find Doebrook and make sure she and the kits were ohk. He kept his ears up as he searched. "Doebrook!" He yowled loudly, searching and smelling. He finally caught her scent near the fire and saw the upturned tree, running to it and under it with her.
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby No one » Mon Sep 27, 2021 6:43 am

LIGHTNING CLAN:

SilentWhiskers/female (they/them/her/she)/20 moons/Tags: Sagekit, Ryekit/Lightning Clan Queen and Warrior/Pansexual/No crush yet/Mate: Open, none yet, Former mate is Whims/Kits: Ryekit and Sagekit
SilentWhiskers heard the words fire and pulled her kits close to her with a sweep of her tail. As Sagekit protested, she said, “Hon, something is Wrong there in the forest and I can't have you guys hurting in case it comes here.” She looked for Doebrook and when she couldn’t find her, she panicked. With a fire going on and her so close to kitting, could she be in the fire! Split silver, her mate, was panicking and she thought, let Doebrook be ok wherever she is! She nods at the leader in understanding.

Sagekit/female (she/her/they/them)/1 moon/Tags: Silentwhiskers, Ryekit/Lightning Clan Kit/Unknown Sexaulity/To young for mate and crush/To young for kits
Sagekit squeaked sand said standing up in protest, “Moooom! I wasn’t done playing yet!”

Ryekit/male (they/them/he/him)/1 moon/Tags: Sagekit, Silentwhiskers/Lightning Clan Kit/Unknown Sexaulity/To young for mate and crush/To young for kits
Ryekit squeaked and shrunk down to go under his mother’s soft chest.

DARK CLAN:

Shadepaw/male (he/him/they/them)/9 moons/Tags: Open/Dark Clan Apprentice/Pansexual/Crush: Open/To young for mate and kits
Shadepaw jumped as he heard the woed Fire! Fire! Fire! Oh dear god why did it have to be that! Would they have to abandon home? Would everyone survive? Would they all live to see another day? Oh Starclan, oh Starclan. He had wide eyes as he stared towards the forest. Why did this have to happen to them. Couldn’t this happen to anyone else other than his clan and his clan mates? Why oh why! He sighed and stood up from his sitting position. He looked for his mentor in hopes to talk to them about this, but he wasn’t sure where his mentor was. It seemed like all the other apprentices were with mentors besides them. He was alone right now scared it of his mind! What was such a young cat supposed to do to help when he himself as scared? Nothing, he could only sit and watch until he was called into action.
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:03 am

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn, SmokeStar, Crow'Fall))

Thorn'Patch watched the other Tom curiously. How did he know so much about Lightning Clan and the fire? The toms last sentence gave him a burst of hope. " The river might work, although the fire can always jump across, it's a risk we have to take." He said, his turquoise eyes settling on Smoke'Star. "You must tell the clan now before it's too late."

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe’Brook heard a faint howl, and her chest filled with hope. She reconized the voice, Tawnyfoot! Breathing heavily, she watched through red and ready eyes as the young Tom crawled down to wear she was resting “T-tawnyfoot” she rasped, her lungs filled with smoke. “ Where-s split-silver?” Her chest tightened as she thought of her mate swallowed by the fire “Is he okay?” She tried to stand but failed, her legs too sore and raw to cooperate. Though now she had another cat with her, she felt herself go steady and start to kit
(Fade to black, my next post will be her with her kits in the den 😁)

((Mouse'Breeze\ Darkclan\She-cat\Warrior\ Tags: Open))

Mouse'Breeze slept peacefully, a slight breeze ruffling her fur. ( Feel free to wake her)

((Sky'Pelt/Dark Clan/Tom/Warrior/Tags: Open))

Sky'Pelt slept quietly, his chest rising and falling, and his ears fluttering to the soft brush of moss and feathers that lined his nest. (Feel free to wake him.)
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Mon Sep 27, 2021 8:13 am

SplitSilver
SplitSilver ran back into the fire blindly as he was worrying about his mate. He ran head first into the fire. He made it to the other side with his fur singed and chunks of fur missing. He quickly rolled to extinguish the fire before running to where Doebrook was last. He ran through the pain. “Doebrook?! Where are you?” He asks panicking when he couldn’t find her.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Mon Sep 27, 2021 9:23 am

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: Thornpatch/Tags:
Ashthorn ran through Darkclan territory, searching for the fire and other cats. She would occasionally yell "Any Darkclan cats that can hear me, Abandon patrol and return to camp for different instructions!"

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Doebrook
Tawnypelt gave the queen a small nuzzle. "Last time I saw him, he was back at camp." He reassured her before clawing a piece of bark and giving it to her to bite down on. "We need to focus on you and the kits now." He mewed, reassuring and calm.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Sep 27, 2021 11:27 am

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder || {mentions; everyone else} || t {n/a} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⭐︎

the elder dipped her head before heading off as nightstar made her speech. she turned tail and padded slowly over towards the elder's den, sitting down near the entrance as she wasn't comfortable about heading back into her den, just to relax. maybe she could help...hopefully. she rested her head on her paws, waiting.

xxxxxx

𝐶rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior || {mentions; emerald, smokestar, thornpatch, shadepaw} || t {clan} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

the tom looked at thornpatch as it seems that he agreed with him about going to the loner's territory. he turned his head over towards smokestar as he called a clan meeting. crowfall purred in relief as he seemed to agree as well. at least they were getting somewhere. he turned his gaze over towards shadepaw, but he looked over towards the she-cat. "at least you'll get to attend a clan meeting as an unofficial clan member," he mewed, smiling slightly at his half-hearted attempt at a joke. oh wait til adderfang hears that. she'll probably drown him if she heard that though... crowfall frowned before looking at the clan leader, waiting for him to address the current clan members that were around.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me