-- ⋆ tideclan | open for res!

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: -- ⋆ tideclan | open for res!

Postby alokesti » Sat Sep 23, 2023 4:43 am

Ivy (paw)
| tags. <Skipper, Rosemoon> | speaking to. <Eel and Storm> | words. <151> |

Ivy’s ears perked in her sleep as she was awoken by the Tideclan cats stirring to life around her nest. She slowly blinked as she lifted her head and let out a large yawn, ‘wonder what all the commotion is about?’ she thought to herself before rolling out of her nest. She did one large stretch before standing and shaking her thick black and white pelt out. She blinked and turned her head to where everyone else was. She noticed Skipper and Rosemoon returned from camp, ‘ah he must have received his nine lives,’ she thought happy and let out a purr as she made her way in that direction. She noticed Eel and Storm sharing a fish and decided to trot over to them. “Morning, I’m assuming Skipper finally received his nine lives?” she meowed to them, neatly wrapping her tail around her feet, green eyes judging Storm’s soaked pelt.
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ one

Postby rogan » Sun Sep 24, 2023 11:36 am

❝ right as rain and soft as snow - it grows and grows and grows, our home sweet home !
      xxxx 𝘿𝘼𝙄
      xx ( feeling calm-ish ─ ] [ ranked warrior ] [ ─ tagged with n/a )
    boopdai remained watchful from where he had previously started sleeping, postured straight with his tail swooping around and over his paws. the grains of sand beneath his feet were growing uncomfortable, but he couldn't find it in him to move. the rest of the clan was quiet, especially since skipper had went on his journey to collect his nine lives - whatever that meant. he had been awake for a while, not really being able to sstay asleep once the early morning sun began to shine light onto his face.
    boophis ears pricked curiously upon skipper and rosemoon's return, eyes following them as they walked through the mouth of the cave. the tip of his tail twitched in intrigue, but he remained still in his spot. quickly, the skin on his back rippled with an internal chill, and his tail flicked off of his feet. dai stood up as skipper called, but only took a few strides closer to the tidepool, keeping his distance as to not create too crowded of a space, keeping himself lingering towards the back. he sat down a couple paces closer to the tidepool, eyes following apprentices and warriors alike as they approached for the meeting.
    boophe swallowed, shifting his feet slightly so that he could find a more comfortable long-term position.

❝ don't take shelter, stand in the rain - it's meant to feel that way !
      xxxx 𝘼𝙄𝙎𝙇𝙄𝙉𝙂
      xx ( feeling anxious - ill ─ ] [ ranked warrior ] [ ─ tagged with n/a )
    booptheir tongue combed through the fluff of fur around their neck, trying to smooth it down as much as they could. although it wasn't proving to be aiding in smoothing it down any, they felt far cleaner and put together now that their coat wasn't sticking up in any direction it could.
    boopaisling's stomach whirled uncomfortably upon skippers return, but they couldn't quite place why. it was almost like they could feel a dozen and one pairs of eyes baring down their back, although everyone's attention was on their leader, and not gazing upon their anxious figure. aisling swallowed thickly, nervously shifting their paws as they remained in their spot, already close to the tidepool, but still holding distance between themselves and the rest of the clan. their heart was beating heavy in their chest, and wouldn't slow for anything.
    boopwith anxious anticipation, they waited, their stomach still churning and putting a heavy lump right in the middle of their throat. it couldn't be bad - they knew that it couldn't be, at least based on the series of events that had been explained. still, they couldn't help it; the claws flexing into the dirt.

❝ i was gone before the first frost, in the pale november dew !
      xxxx 𝙈𝙄𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙀
      xx ( feeling curious, antsy ─ ] [ ranked warrior ] [ ─ tagged with briefly eloise )
    booplazing around wasn't something mistie usually took part in, but on this particular day, he was unable to find it in him to get up and complete any tasks that could have been in his head prior. they rested relatively close to the tidepool, but still far enough away that they couldn't get wet unless someone deliberately attempted to splash them. the tip of their tail twitched, and beneath the light of the sun, mistie purred to himself with subtle contentment.
    booptheir brief nap was cut short when they were toppled into, their head raising quickly to see just who it was that ran into him. his ears flicked, twitching in the small apprentice's direction before he let out a gentle purr. "be careful where you're running," they chastized gently, whiskers twitching before they lifted their tail and flicked it into a loose question mark shape, only to let it drop back down and around their body. mistie let out a huff through his nose, and licked his lips, before pushing himself up to his feet.
    boophe shifted slightly, taking only a couple of paces forward once his eyes fell on skipper, attention turning towards their leader curiously. they twitched slightly, their curiousity turning quickly into something akin to anxiety, though related more to uncertainty.

❝ i can't explain the state that i'm in, the state of my heart !
      xxxx 𝗘𝗟𝗢𝗜𝗦𝗘 - 𝙀𝙈𝘽𝙀𝙍𝙋𝘼𝙒
      xx ( feeling excited ─ ] [ ranked apprentice ] [ ─ tagged with briefly mistie )
    boopsomehow, through the night, eloise had ended up sleeping on her back with her side pressed up against the wall, legs stretched out somewhat above her. her paw scraped the wall with each little twitch, but still it hadn't woken her up. her tongue swiped through her lips and around her maw a single loop, and she flopped over onto her side. the ground became comfortable, but her eyes remained closed through it; far too tired to get herself to get up and get into a better position for comfortable sleep.
    boopeloise twitched again, but then snapped awake once the group- clan? -started to bustle to life. her eyes flickered around the camp area, and she quickly scrambled up to her feet. there was no wasted time as she scurried forward, just fast enough to see skipper and rosemoon entering camp after their previous departure. a purr rumbled deep in her throat following the call for a meeting, and suddenly her feet were moving a little bit too fast for her to register, and before she could stop she slammed into the flank of a far larger cat.
    boop"sorry!" the squeak was short, but quickly after letting it out she took off again, scrambling to the edge of the tidepool, nearly toppling into the shallow ripples of the water. once she had skidded to a halt, she sat down, ears forward with deep intrigue as she awaited the announcement.
rogan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:28 am

➳ Otter(Fang)
xxxxFemale/40 moons/Bisexual
xxxxWarrior
xxxxNo Crush/No Mate
xxxxtags
》open

Otter sat beside her sleeping son trying once again to fix his messy pelt, but it seemed like she'd never get it as clean and tidy as her own no matter how many times she tried. She flinched when her tongue hit something sharp and used her paws to dig into his pelt to find a broken shell with an annoyed grumble, she used her claws to slowly untangle it.
She was tossing the shell away from the two when Skipper's voice rang through the camp and her gaze moved to him and RoseMoon. She rose from her spot and gently nudged Pebble awake before moving towards the tidepool taking a seat amongst the gathering cats.

➳ Pebble(Paw)
xxxxMale/6 moons/Unknown
xxxxApprentice/Mentor; Trouble
xxxxNo Crush
xxxxtags
》Aisling

Pebble opened his eyes when his mother prodded him in the side just in time to see her disappear amongst the gathering cats. He got up to join as well but paused when he noticed a cat sitting a little bit away from the others and decided to instead take a seat next to them instead.
He turned with a friendly smile failing to notice how anxious the cat was "I wonder what the meetings about, I still don't quite understand this whole clan thing" He spoke quietly not wanting to disturb those around them.
Last edited by A m n e s i a on Tue Oct 03, 2023 8:28 am, edited 3 times in total.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ two

Postby lacke » Tue Sep 26, 2023 4:54 am

xx
      𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐫
        As the cats began to settle around him, some looking antsy, some looking stoic, Skipper sat, allowing the water to flow around him. "Thank you for joining me," He began, clearing his throat. "I have received my nine lives from Starclan, and am officially a leader. With that said, I know a lot of you have wanted official names to mark yourselves as warriors of Tideclan. I will be keeping my name, Skipper, so please address me as so. However, if you'd like an official name, please step forward." He watched as Aello, Rust, Gannet, Eel, Wolfy, Birdie, Tiger, Birdie, Otter, Pebble, Sandy, Violet, Sunny, Root, Splitpaw, Shark, Crimsom, Ivy, Storm, Eloise and Dove stepped forward.

"I'll go in order of age. Warriors first, apprentices second. While I do apprentices, I will assign... mentors." He flicked his tail.

"Gannet, from this moment on you will be known as Gannetcry. Starclan honors your bravery and fighting skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Rust, from this moment on you will be known as Scarletstream. Starclan honors your optimism and charm, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Birdie, from this moment on you will be known as Mothnose. Starclan honors your fairness and hunting skills, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Otter, from this moment on you will be known as Otterfang. Starclan honors your loyalty and intuition, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Wolfy, from this moment on you will be known as Wolfstripe. Starclan honors your compassion and resilience, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Violet, from this moment on you will be known as Purpleflower. Starclan honors your spirit and thoughtfulness skill, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Sunny, from this moment on you will be known as Sunsplash. Starclan honors your courage and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Crimsom, from this moment on you will be known as Crimsomflame. Starclan honors your intelligence and enthusiasm, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

"Dove, from this moment on you will be known as Dovelight. Starclan honors your warmth and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of Tideclan."

Soon, the younger cats stepped up, each one of their eyes betraying how they felt on the inside. Some anxious, some excited. Skipper couldn't help but purr.

"Aello, from this moment on you will be known as Tanagerpaw. And your mentor will be Dai."

"Eel, from this moment on you will be known as Eelpaw. Your mentor will be Mothnose."

"Tiger, from this moment on you will be known as Oakpaw. Your mentor will be Gannetcry."

"Sandy, from this moment on you will be known as Sandpaw. Your mentor will be Scarletstream."

"Root, from this moment on you will be known as Rootpaw. You will follow the steps of Remi."

"Splitpaw, your mentor will be Sunsplash."

"Shark, from this moment on you will be known as Sharpaw. Your mentor will be Mistie."

"Ivy, from this moment on you will be known as Ivypaw. Your mentor will be Otterfang."

"Storm, from this moment on you will be known as Stormpaw. Your mentor will be Wolfstripe."

"Eloise, from this moment on you will be known as Emberpaw. Your mentor will be Newt."

"Pebble, from this moment on you will be known as Pebblepaw. Your mentor will be Trouble."

He sat back, and took a deep breath. "Before we move on to the final thing, lets welcome our newly named accomplices!" He yowled, before raising his voice and chanting each new warrior and apprentices name. Joy and pride filled his chest as he listened to every cat raise their heads and yowl the names of their clanmates. One the noise died down, Skipper glanced over all of them. "I know everyone might be eager to get up and going, but we must choose a cat to be... deputy." The word felt foreign on the tongue, but he tried to play it off. "After a couple of moons of thinking, I have decided that Gannetcry will be my second-in-command. I hope you all will treat her with the same authority that you treat me." He turned his gaze to Gannetcry. "Do you accept the position of deputy?" When she agreed, he stood and pressed his nose between her ears. "We'll work great together and figure out this clan thing." He meowed quietly, adding a chuckle at the end. He then raised his head. "Alright, you all may disperse!!"

xx
      𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐰
        location: tideclan campxx tags: eelpaw, ivypaw, wolfstripexx words: 322
        After his sister took the first bite, Storm took a nibble, shrugging as he listened to Eel talk. "We might get special names, that'd be pretty cool! Maybe mine will be... Storm..." he paused, swallowing his food. "Storm... storm! Stormstorm?" He asked, tilting his head. "No... that's kinda dumb." He flattened his ears, but perked up when Ivy joined them. "Good morning Ivy! And yeah, I'm assuming he did." He cast his eyes to the new leader. "He's got a new skip in his step... skip.. you get it?" He grinned, glancing between the two molly's beside him.

His fun was cut short as Skipper asked those who wanted new names to step forward, and most of the younger cats stepped forward, including him. Skipper went in order, so he did older cats first, and Storm watched in awe as Skipper renamed a bunch of the cats that settled around. While the idea of names were amazing, Storm was afraid that it might take a bit to get used to. Soon enough, it was the younger cats turn. Eel went first, getting her new name, 'Eelpaw'. Storm watched his a wide grin as she got assigned to Mothnose. It was an interesting pairing, but Storm thought it was somehow fitting.

Soon after, it was Storms turn. He perked up as he was named Stormpaw, and he turned his gaze to Wolfstripe, who was named his mentor. Stormpaw lifted his tail in the air, paws itching to go over to his mentor, as Skipper called them, but unfortunately, Skipper was still talking. Once he was done, Stormpaw raised his voice into a yowl, shouting the new names, particularly shouting Eelpaw's the loudest. Admittedly, Stormpaw spaced out as Skipper announced their... deputy? But, he sure as Starclan heard that they were dismissed. "Sorry Eelpaw, I'm gonna go see... Wolfstripe!" He chirped, before turning tail and quickly dashing over to his new mentor. "Wolfstripe! Hi!"

xx
      𝐝𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭
        location: tideclan campxx tags: finkit, gullkit, skipper words: x
        Dovelight was tucked in the small indent in the ground, grooming a rowdy Gullkit and Finkit. They were getting to an age where they thought they were independent, and Dove just wasn't ready for that. So, each morning, and sometimes each night, she would take time to (forcibly) groom her kits so that they at least looked... presentable. They were the first kits of Tideclan after all, they would have a reputation. However, once Skipper returned to the cave and called for a meeting, Dove stood up, flicking her tail across her kits. "Come you two, Skipper is back! Let's see what he has to say." She meowed, before slowly padding over towards the tidepool. She sat a good amount away, still somewhat wary of the water, and curled her tail over her paws.

Skipper began to announce that he had received his nine lives, and that he would be renaming those who wished to be renamed. Dove thought long and hard about it for a moment, before standing and turning her head back towards her kits. "You two stay here," She warned before stepping forward. She watched quietly as those around her recieved their names, and once it was her turn, Skipper named her 'Dovelight', and honored her for her warmth and kindness. Just as he had done with the other warriors, he stepped forward and pressed his nose between her ears, and Dovelight closed her eyes. Once he stepped back, Dovelight turned around and padded back to her kits, sitting back down, sitting up rather straight. She listened quietly as Skipper explained that they needed a second in command, and when he picked Gannetcry, Dovelights chest filled with joy. Dovelight and Gannetcry had formed somewhat of a friendship, and in Dovelights opinion, there was nobody more fitting to be deputy.

xx
      𝐠𝐮𝐥𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐭
        she's open to interaction, had to cut this post short bc busy but pls feel free to include her!
lacke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Tue Sep 26, 2023 5:09 am

Violet hears her name being called among the list of other cats whose names are to be changed into Clan names and steps forward as Skipper commanded, leaving her fish that she was eating behind temporarily. Upon hearing him give her the name of Purpleflower, she purrs as she already starts to love her new name. After all the new names were given out, including the apprentices being assigned mentors, she chants the new names along with the rest of the Clan, feeling proud and eager to see what StarClan has in store for TideClan. When Skipper declares that Gannetcry will be the deouty, she smiles as she believes the she-cat has what it takes to lead the Clan as best as she can. Once the Clan meeting was dismissed, she pads back to her fish that she left behind to continue eating it.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ tideclan | 002

Postby Rae'tia » Tue Sep 26, 2023 9:56 am

Remi
Location: camp xxx Tags: Rootpaw xxx Feeling: Angry, Conflicted, Calmming

indentation Watching with icy eyes, the tabby looked up at Skipper as he spoke. She remained silent as he made his announcements and remaining still when he called for cats to come forward to get an official clan name. As conflicted as she was, it didn't feel right for her to step forward when she was so unsure of her place in Tideclan. But she watched as her kit stepped forward, then watched silently as the warriors were given new names. Her ears perked up as Aello was given the name Tanagerpaw and given a mentor. She glanced at the tom in question and let out a hum before returning her gaze to Skipper. While she did proceed to call out the names of her fellow clan-mates, she did so quietly, except when calling out Tanagerpaw's new name. She stiffened as Skipper haltingly started to make the announcement of who the clans very first deputy would be. Kneading the sand below her, she waited for him to spit out the name of his chosen. Pleasantly surprised as Gannetcry was offered the position, the tabby relaxed some, but continued to knead the ground. The dismissal that came next, made her pause before she sighed. She debated leaving to go back to her herbs, but turned to her new apprentice, "Come, we have much to do, yes? How much knowledge do you have of herbs and healing at the moment Rootpaw?" She questioned, head tilting slightly with curiosity.

Tanagerpaw

indentation Her attention turned away from her mother as Skipper began his announcements, her tail trembling with excitement. A low purr rumbled in his chest as he spoke, and she gleefully took a few long strides forward when he called for those who wanted a clan-name to step forward. Aello paused and frowned when she found her mother in the same spot, she had originally sat in but shook her head and returned her attention to Skipper. Silent but trembling she watched and listened as the warriors were given new names, noting that about half of the clan's adults took a clan-name. When it came to be the apprentices turn to be given new names, the tortoiseshell purred as she was given the name Tanagerpaw. That's a bird, right? Cool, I'm named after a bird now! Blinking as she was given to Dai to train under the molly paused and tilted her head at the golden eyed tom's direction. She let out a soft sound of consideration, but quickly returned her gaze to Skipper. Tanagerpaw cheerfully called out her clan-mates new names with the rest of the clan, jumping for joy as she did. Struggling to settle down as Skipper named Gannetcry deputy, she squealed as the clan was told to disperse.

Scarletstream

indentation Time seemed to rush by as Skipper started speaking, he suddenly went from a former kittypet turned loner, to a true clan cat with a warrior name. Then what seemed like moments later, he'd gained an apprentice. A young pale ginger by the name of Sandpaw, formerly Sandy. Rus- No Scarletstream trembling for a few moments, as Skipper announced his deputy, knowing that it wouldn't be him. Purring when he was indeed right, he mentally congratulated Gannetcry, before turning his gaze to his pale apprentice. Padding over to the pale she-cat, with a big happy grin on his face. "Greetings my dear apprentice! Tis I, Scarletstream." He meowed cheerfully, "I haven't spent much time with you apprentices, so why don't we spend some time today, getting to know each other a little, before we get down to business." There are after all a few games that act as both. He thought, before blinking. Right? I am remembering this correctly, yes? He asked himself, ear twitching.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

-- ⋆ 2.

Postby anathema » Tue Sep 26, 2023 11:39 am

[
    A N N E T C R Y ]

gannet watched as skipper assumed his position and began to address the clan, taking note of his composure and authoritative demeanor. this cat truly was meant to be the one to lead them; it was glaringly clear. she'd been skeptical of starclan since she'd first heard of it, but maybe... maybe it could all be real? how else could things have fallen into place quite like this?

she stepped forward as the leader asked for all those wishing to receive a clan name to present themselves. she wondered what skipper had chosen for her, but her question was quickly answered as he chose her to receive her new title first. gannetcry. she loved it, but she also wondered why he decided on a suffix that made her seem... extroverted? what did he know that she did not? did starclan tell him something during his journey and contact with them?

gannetcry knew nothing of the supernatural, so it was... frightening, but in an enticing way, somehow. a million more questions popped into her mind. did skipper have powers now? was he clairvoyant? could he see the future? did he have the ability to choose the future for tideclan, with starclan as his guide and witness? she itched to find out.

skipper then moved on to the apprentices, and gannetcry was delighted to be given one. oakpaw. she didn't know the tom beyond exchanging smiles and curt greetings, but he seemed like a sweet and determined young cat. she couldn't wait to get to know him more; to bestow upon him all the knowledge she'd been given when she was once his age.

gannetcry chanted along, thrilled to see how many members of the clan had taken on a new name. she then froze as skipper named the deputy, hearing... her name? me? she couldn't believe it. why me? what had she done to stand out, to be given such a high honor as opposed to any of these other cats, strong and intelligent and capable in their own right? she could feel multiple pairs of eyes on her and found herself sending her first prayer to starclan: please let them all approve of me...

...because i'm going to do it. for skipper. for all these cats. for myself. for fynn! she stood tall and pushed her shoulders back, her yellow gaze burning with ambition and resolve as it met that of her leader's.

"i accept," gannetcry mewed, voice formidable and unfaltering as it rang out through the clearing. then she turned to all her clanmates, doing her best to meet every last pair of eyes, one by one. she wanted them to know she was going to take care of each and every one of them, no cat left behind. "i will do my absolute best to serve you all well."

the newly-appointed deputy then came to face skipper, closing her eyes and breathing out a sigh as the tom pressed his muzzle atop her head. was it strange for her to feel like a new cat? as if... she'd been reborn?

"i can't wait," she whispered, the fur of his neck tickling her face as she bowed her head to her leader.

the meeting then ended and she remained at skipper's side, hoping to catch oakpaw's gaze and beckon him over. it all felt so entirely new, so alien, but she was ready to put herself out there and get the hang of it. she had a big responsibility to fulfill, and it was up to her to not let any of it fall to the wayside. her clan was depending on her.

[ location camp ] [ tags skipper, oakpaw, cats of tideclan ] [ word count 603 ]

[ I P T I D E ]

the sound of an unfamiliar cat's voice caught the plump blue-gray tom's attention and snapped him out of his reverie. "o-oh," he stammered, his own eyes finding where the shell lay beside him. "thanks!" he met his gaze with the other tom's then, trying to recall what his name was. wolf...? wolf...y? wolf-y? wolfy. yep, that was it.

before he could say anything else, skipper started the meeting. he wished the interaction could've lasted a bit longer, but figured he could just try to catch wolfy again after the ceremony. he stood back as skipper asked all the cats who desired proper clan names to come forward, though his paws itched to move him. what if i just go for it?

but it just wasn't the right time yet. what if his housefolk returned? he couldn't betray them like that. he'd have to go back. these cats, however... well, it wasn't like he really knew any of them. he appreciated their hospitality and willingness to let him stay in their little 'clan', but surely they'd understand if he had to leave. he didn't want to adapt their customs and then suddenly disappear, thus betraying them. especially since these cats were feral; would they physically punish him for it?

he noticed wolfy had stepped forward, and nodded in approval as he received his warrior name from skipper. wolfstripe. cool! he was happy for his newfound acquaintance; it seemed like he really liked being a part of this.

riptide only hoped he could someday like it, too.

[ location camp ] [ tags wolfstripe, skipper ] [ word count 255 ]

[ E L P A W ]

eel gave ivy a cordial nod and grin as she approached, allowing storm to do the talking as she continued to eat. her eyes glittered with amusement as she noticed ivy judging storm's soaked fur. she then chuckled at her brother's pun, pricking her ears as the leader began to speak. this was it! trying her best to contain her excitement, she zoned in on the tom's words.

eel was perplexed at all the names skipper was churning out for the newly-made warriors. some of them sounded funny and foreign, others intimidating, a few even... really awesome! i hope i have a cool warrior name someday, she thought, running through a series of suffixes in her head based on the ones skipper was giving all the older cats. eelsplash... eelstripe... eelfang... none of them quite struck her fancy, though, so she silently hoped skipper had even more ideas in store.

skipper then moved on to naming the apprentices, and eel's fur fluffed up with anticipation. she was surprised to find herself second in the list, now eelpaw, her mentor being birdie... no, mothnose now! the dark-furred she-cat craned her neck to find the warrior in the audience, figuring she'd go up to her once skipper wrapped up. she didn't want to interrupt anything!

eelpaw gave both her brother and ivypaw a supportive nudge as they received their apprentice names, noting the pattern. so all the apprentice are called -paw, she mused. what a smart way to tell us apart from the warriors!

gannetcry was then named deputy, to which the young she-cat tilted her head. she was so... quiet. kinda scary, too. but maybe she'd do a good job; she was big and had a lot of battle scars, which meant experience!

once the ceremony came to a close, eelpaw did the same as her brother and bounded over to her own mentor, a huge smile painted across her muzzle. "hi, mothnose!" she chirped, tail swishing with delight. "i can't wait to learn stuff from you!"

[ location camp ] [ tags stormpaw, ivypaw, mothnose, skipper ] [ word count 336 ]
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alokesti » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:21 pm

𝕚𝕧𝕪𝕡𝕒𝕨
| 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜. <𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛> | 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘. <𝙴𝚎𝚕𝚙𝚊𝚠, 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖𝚙𝚊𝚠, 𝚂𝚙𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚙𝚊𝚠, 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙾𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚊𝚗𝚐> | 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜. <𝟷𝟾𝟶> |

Ivypaw perked her ears and practically vibrated with excitement as Skipper called out every cat’s new name. As soon as he finished she began to look proudly around her camp and her clanmates, letting her gaze land on her newly named mentor, Otterfang. ‘Wow, I cannot wait to prove to my clanmates what a great warrior I am going to make someday’ she thought to herself, letting all of her possible future names flip throughout her mind. She meowed her goodbyes to Eelpaw and Stormpaw hoping to catch up with them later and discuss what new things they learned today. She let her gaze flick around a little more until they landed on a familiar pelt. She smiled proudly at Splitpaw, her closest friend she had made, hoping to catch her attention. Once Splitpaw’s gaze turned in her direction she mouthed, ‘Splitpaw, congratulations!’ expecting to be able to share tongues with her friend later. She bounded off in the direction of Otterfang. “Good morning, Otterfang! When can we start training?” she purred, eager to begin her apprentice training.

𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕚𝕥
| 𝚝𝚊𝚐𝚜. <𝚂𝚔𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚛> | 𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚊𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘. <𝙳𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝙶𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚔𝚒𝚝> | 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜. <𝟷𝟸𝟶> |

Finkit attempted to roll away from his mother, dove, as she was grooming him. “Mother, I look fine and I can groom my own pelt,” he complained. He turned and looked at his sister, Gullkit, and let out a big huff of annoyance. “I wanna go play with Gullkit,” he meowed.

His ears suddenly perked up as he heard Skipper’s voice calling everyone to gather around. He sat up straight and gazed proudly at his leader. He nudged his mother excitedly, “Wonder what he is going to say!” he turned around and beckoned for Gullkit to come sit next to him. “Come on, Gullkit. Get closer so you can hear what Skipper has to say!” he meowed to his sister.

He looked proudly at his mother as she earned her new name, Dovelight. He yelled it the loudest as soon as Skipper finished giving everyone's new name. "Wow, I cannot wait for it to be our turn to become -paws, Gullkit," he turned and spoke to his sister. "We are going to be the strongest warriors in the clan," he purred before leaping onto Gullkit's back.
alokesti

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:59 am

➳ OtterFang
xxxxFemale/40 moons/Bisexual
xxxxWarrior/Apprentice; IvyPaw
xxxxNo Crush/No Mate
xxxxtags
》IvyPaw

The long-furred she-cat stood from her spot and approached Skipper to receive her new name aiming to leave her past even further behind her. A soft smile made its way onto her face when Skipper got to her but fell when she was given an apprentice. She didn't feel qualified to be a mentor after all she had joined the clan because she was incapable of surviving on her own, was she really ready to teach another cat?
OtterFang kept her mouth shut till the end of the meeting despite her doubts and turned to leave only to be stopped by IvyPaw, her new apprentice "Morning" she responded bluntly, guess she'll have to see how this goes now that the apprentice was in front of her she felt it was too late to go back "Perhaps we could start today, It's important to get used to the territory above all else. It'll help out in the long run"

Waiting For Response wrote: ➳ PebblePaw
xxxxMale/6 moons/Unknown
xxxxApprentice/Mentor; Trouble
xxxxNo Crush
xxxxtags
》Aisling

Pebble opened his eyes when his mother prodded him in the side just in time to see her disappear amongst the gathering cats. He got up to join as well but paused when he noticed a cat sitting a little bit away from the others and decided to instead take a seat next to them instead.
He turned with a friendly smile failing to notice how anxious the cat was "I wonder what the meetings about, I still don't quite understand this whole clan thing" He spoke quietly not wanting to disturb those around them.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Oct 07, 2023 5:14 am

• Mothnose •
warrior |
bio | tags: Eelpaw | mentions: Skipper, Gannetcry

A little shaky, she stepped forward when Skipper mentioned getting a clan name. So many thoughts raced in her head as he addressed the others around her. Finally, her name was called. “Mothnose...” Her eyes lit up and she stood a little taller as she made her way back to her original spot. The rest of the meeting seemed to fly by. She soaked in the rest of the names, and she brightened when she heard Skipper announce Eelpaw. “I get an apprentice!” she thought excitedly. She struggled to pay attention to her leader, but barely held on until he finished giving out names. She cheered for her clanmates, and looked around in awe at the bond they were building. Her ears perked up when Skipper mentioned the deputy. She knew well enough that it wouldn't be her, but she was curious to learn who he would choose. As Gannetcry's name left his mouth, she looked over at the she-cat curiously. She didn't know her well, but she seemed very fit for the position. The meeting came to a close, but she stayed where she was for a little longer, her paws buzzing with exhilaration. Her eyes shot up to look at the apprentice that bounded over to her. “Hi, Eelpaw! I'm hoping I can teach you well!” she responded, giving her a friendly look. She pondered for a moment, unsure of what to do next. This whole clan thing was so new, she wasn't sure how to start training. “I know you're a little older than some of the other apprentices, are there any little things you know from your time before the clan?” She figured that was a good place to start, but was still a little unsure of whether or not she was doing it correctly.

• Badger •
warrior |
bio | tags: Slatepaw | mentions: Skipper, Gannetcry

His gaze scanned the cats that stepped forward for a clan name. Ears twitching a little, he wondered if he should be up there with them. He shook his head gently. "I'm probably just overthinking it... I'm allowed to feel pride in my own name," he thought to himself, relieving the worry that had started to creep over him. He was Badger. Nothing more. He was a little surprised to be given an apprentice, but the young cat seemed promising. He flicked his tail and cheered quietly for the others and their brand new names. Gannetcry being made deputy didn't surprise him at all. He wouldn't want any other cat in that position. She was one of his favorite cats in the clan, and she seemed more than competent for the job. As the meeting came to a close, he stood to find Slatepaw. When he passed by Gannetcry, he gave her a quick nod to congratulate her, and continued on to find his apprentice. "Hello, I'm Badger, I hope I can help you become one of the best warriors in the clan," he said simply and quietly to the young cat. He wasn't really sure how to train an apprentice, but knew he would figure it out as time went on.

• Oakpaw •
apprentice |
bio | tags: Sandpaw, Gannetcry | mentions: Skipper

He followed his sister as she went up for her name. Standing beside her, he glanced around at the others, a mixture of excitement and anxiety churning in his belly. He jumped a little when his name was called, but stood proud when he was awarded the name Oakpaw. His gaze found Gannetcry, and he tried to hide the joy he felt at having such a cool mentor. His sister was next, and he gave her an affectionate flick with his tail. He let out a purr of amusement at her excitement. Once all of the cats had gotten their new names, he chanted for them, and was extra loud for Sandpaw. His ears flicked when Skipper mentioned the deputy. Who could hold such an important title? A ripple of shock went through him when Gannetcry was given the role, and she accepted. “My mentor is the deputy??” he sat there in awe, gazing at Gannetcry. As the meeting was dismissed, he said a quick goodbye to Sandpaw, before making his way to his new mentor. “Hi, I can't wait to start training,” he told her, his excitement creeping into his voice.

• Sandpaw •
apprentice |
bio | tags: Oakpaw, Scarletstream | mentions: Skipper, Gannetcry

When Skipper asked for them to step forward, she jumped to her paws and approached happily, giving the others around her a friendly look. Her turn finally arrived, and she held her breathe. It felt like time was passing in slow motion, and her paws tingled with anticipation. It took everything in her not to celebrate as soon as he named her Sandpaw. “What a cool name!” she told her self excitedly, sitting back down in her original spot with Oakpaw. She cheered louder for her clanmates new names than she had ever cheered for anything before. She was barely paying attention when Skipper named Gannetcry deputy, but it caught her attention. She looked up at the strong cat in awe, and then flicked Oakpaw with her tail excitedly. “Woah! Your mentor is the deputy!” she whispered to him. It was then time for them to disperse, and she jumped up happily. She said a quick goodbye as Oakpaw slipped away, and then turned her attention to Scarletstream. “Hello! I'm Sandpaw! What do you have planned?” she asked him, trying to stay still. It was such an exhilarating day, she could barely contain her excitement.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me