~Darkroseclan~

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ~Darkroseclan~

Postby C a s » Sun Jun 11, 2023 1:32 pm

⌡→ Turtlestorm → 12 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Witheredwind, Swansong

The young tom blinked, kind of taken aback by Witheredwind's question. "Well - no," Turtlestorm mewed in reply. "I plan on going to see her, don't get me wrong! I just figured I'd check in with you, and see how you're doing! I didn't want to interrupt her and Ravenwhisper's conversation, either." Suddenly, the tom's eyes widened. Sheepishly, he murmured, "Sorry, Witheredwind...I didn't realize I was probably interrupting your peaceful morning!"
The tom's ears pricked up as he heard the deputy call his name. "Sorry again, Witheredwind," he mewed, before turning on his heels and bounding toward Wormtalon. Since the deputy was still talking to the leader, the young cat kept his distance, simply waiting for further direction. When his eyes fell on Swansong, he gave her a small tail-wave in greeting. "You're with us, Swansong!" the tom called out.

⌡→ Russetfang → 35 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Thornstar, Wormtalon

The dark red cat's tail-tip twitched in annoyance upon Wormtalon's arrival. It was all she could do to avoid rolling her eyes as the deputy spoke to her. "All right, I suppose. We can go hunting, Wormtalon, if you think you can keep up with me," she mewed, challenge glimmering in her gaze. As Thornstar mentioned hunting, Russetfang's attention turned back to the leader. "Well, Thornstar - you could come with Wormtalon and I, of course. Unless you'd rather hunt alone, that is."
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Jun 11, 2023 10:36 pm

Shineheart - medicine cat - apprentice: Foxpaw - Crush: Thornstar - tags: Foxpaw
She nodded to her little apprentice "Alright that's the plan then" she meowed to her as she looked over the camp "Have you eaten anything yet? I am a little hungry, do you want to share something before we leave?" she meowed to the younger cat.

Tribleleg - elder - crush: none - tags: Ravenwhisker, Creamflower, Hazelmask
He nodded to the Ravenwhisker as the tom walked away to go to the patrol he was invited to "Have fun" he meowed half joking, as usually, patrols were not fun. His eyes looked over to Creamflower who was eating her fish there, before looking over to the second speaker there "Morning Hazelmask" he purred to the younger cat. He could not call him an elder as he was so young, and timely he felt bad for him, being stuck to the camp as an elder for a so young age "Yeah it seems so, at least the days seem to be nice" he meowed taking another bite of his meal.

Swansong - warrior - apprentice: - crush: Turtlestorm - tags: Turtlestorm
She sighed as she looked around the camp trying to figure out about the patrols, but the camp seemed to be in chaos now cats walking here and there. She looked over to Turtlestorm as the tom approved her "Yes I guess" she meowed shyly "I just don't know which patrol or who else is going to join this patrol..." she meowed to him embarrassed. She sighed "I was still sleeping when the patrol call come, Autumleaves told me to be on patrol....so...I am kind of lost now..." she decided to explain for some reason.

Autumnleaves - warrior - apprentice: - crush: - tags: Swansong > Breezeheart
He looked after the warrior "Well the best naps times are after the patrols when mentors and apprentices are out to train and the patrols are not needed for a few hours" he meowed to him. He shook his fur a little bit as he followed the warrior.

Witheredwind - queen - crush: Softfrost- tags: Turtlestorm, open
She looked at the younger tom for a moment, wondering if her words made a misunderstanding "...oh it's alright...no you didn't...." she murmured back at him, but the tom had already left her to go to the Swansong there. She took a sight 'Oh great, I didn't mean to hear harsh or anything...' she thought to herself as she got her head over her paws.

Minnowpaw - apprentice - mentor: Ravenwhisper - crush: - tags: Beepaw
He thought for a moment "Well I guess he is a fine mentor, I really don't have any knowledge about other mentors so...he is understanding and patient with me...and I do learn from him...so does that mean he is a good mentor" he meowed to the other apprentice.

Cypresskit - kit - mentor: none - crush: - tags: open
sleeping...

Quailkit - kit - mentor: none - crush: - tags: open
sleeping...

Browny - a loner - mentor: none - crush: wb Foxpaw - tags:
He walked into a brook there, it seemed to move all the way to the other side of the forest. He was bad about fishing, but his hunger told him to try. He got closer to the water and after he saw some movements he jumped into the water, carelessly. Not catching anything, but the water was pretty deep there and he got a little panic as he tried to get back to the surface. As he did get to the surface he realized that the current had taken him farther from the shore and the water was still really deep. He needed to fight to stay afloat "he...lp..." he tried to meow.

(Now Browny becomes Drowny)
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Mon Jun 12, 2023 1:54 am

ThornStar/Tom/40 Moons/Leader/Russetfang, Wormtalon

ThornStar flicked his ear, watching them both. "Hmm that sounds nice Russetfang. I'll join you and Wormtalon on a hunting patrol. It'd be good to get out of camp." He mewed.

Foxpaw/She-cat/9 Moons/Mca/Shineheart

Foxpaw smiled and nodded, moving beside her mentor. "No I haven't eaten yet. I wanted to try to get through our herb sorting to see what was needed first. I'd be happy to share prey with you." She purred.

Owlwatcher/Tom/35 Moons/ Warrior/Open

Owlwatcher was out hunting since he knew the prey would still be asleep or just waking up. He padded along the underbrush of the forest, tasting the air here and there until he caught the sent of a squirrel. Perfect. He quietly snuck up on the big squirrel, who was munching away and hadn't noticed it was in danger. He pounced, quickly silencing a cry of surprise from his prey. He smiled happily before picking up his prey and carrying it back to camp.

Breezeheart/Tom/25 Moons/Warrior/Autumnleaves

Breezeheart nodded and got to his paws. "I agree. Hopefully our patrol will be quick today. It's going to be so hot again. I can feel it." He mewed to his fellow clanmate.

Seabreeze/She-cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Aurora

Seabreeze startled slightly as she looked up, a fish in her jaw. She tossed it on the bank before looking at the she cat across from her, on the other bank. "Um Goodmorning." She said softly. She tilted her head. Looking for Darkroseclan? She shook her head. "I'm not sure where you came from, but you're looking at a Warrior from Darkroseclan and on our territory." She said, looking at her.

Beepaw/Tom/10 Moons/Apprentice/Minnowpaw

Beepaw listened to Beepaw talk about Ravenwhisper before nodding. "Yeah he seems like a good mentor to have. He'll make you an amazing warrior. I can see it."

Ravenwhisper/Tom/37 Moons/Warrior/Creamflower, Tribleleg

Ravenwhisper chuckled softly as he waited for the rest of his group to join him on the patrol. He sat by the entrance, tail curled around his paws.

Frostfall/She-cat/24 Moons/Warrior/Softfrost

Frostfall followed behind the other white tom out of the den and into the hot sun. She shook out her pelt and glanced around the camp, smiling at the cats moving around. She moved to Softfrost's side, her tail on his shoulders.

Hollysnow/She cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

Hollysnow was chilling in the holly Bush, close to the rockwall, enjoying the shade as it was already getting hot and she wasn't about the heat.

Shadowwatcher/Tom/36 Moons/Warrior/Open

*Asleep*

Hollowsight/She cat/19 Moons/Elder/Open

Hollowsight padded out of the Elder's den, shaking her fur, she sighed softly. She sat down outside the den. She listened to the cats around her and her ears lowered as she couldn't join them. She was so sad that she lost her sight and couldn't go on patrol.

Adderstrike/Tom/40 Moons/Warrior/Open

Adderstrike was out hunting. He'd caught quite a few mice, a snake and a dove. He had a bit of a hard time bringing it back to camp but he was proud of his catch.

Phantomgaze/Tom/24 Moons/Warrior/Open

Phantomgaze was sitting off by himself. He had a few different skulls by his paws and was watching them intently, before looking at something, smiling happily.

Firefeather/Tom/24 Moons/Warrior/Open

Firefeather was sitting up in a tree, close to camp. He was watching everything in sight as he relaxed. His ears fli led at each voice or sound.

Dappleshade/Tom/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

*Asleep*

Deerleap/She cat/20 Moons/Warrior/Open

Deerleap was sitting in camp, grooming her pelt. She was sitting in a patch of sun so her pelt was shining slightly. She looked around camp for a moment, before settling down.

Acornsplash/She cat/23 Moons/Warrior/Browny

Acornsplash was out, padding also the river as she made her way back to camp. She was out hunting, but prey eluded her. Sh saw a young cat go rushing by in the water, begging for help. She jumped in after him, swimming to him and grabbing his scruff dragging him out. She let him go and shook her fur. "Hey you need to be a bit more careful. The river is rather dangerous." She mewed softly.

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:58 am

Softfrost Male 33 moons Deaf white tom with blue eyes
Tags: Frostfall, Wormtalon

Softfrost saw Wormtalon seemingly organizing patrols from afar, and made his way over to the deputy, still waving his tail for Frostfall to follow. He bowed respectfully to the dark brown tabby tom, giving a polite nod to Russetfang as well, before turning back to Wormtalon and tilting his head, silently inquiring whether he was to go on patrol. He hoped that he and Frostfall would be put on patrol together, but he knew it wasn't really his decision.

Waterblossom Female 24 moons Slender blue-gray she-cat with blue-green eyes
Tags: Wormtalon, Russetfang, Thornstar

Waterblossom narrowed her eyes at Wormtalon and Russetfang, her fur rising ever so slightly as she overheard the deputy invite the russet-furred she-cat to go hunting with him...alone, from the sound of it. Don't even think about it, Russetfang! Wormtalon is mine! she thought angrily. Her fur flattened when she heard Russetfang invite Thornstar to go with them as well--it sounded like the she-cat wasn't as eager to hunt alone with Wormtalon as he was with her--but still, she couldn't just let him go off hunting with only one she-cat, unless that she-cat was her. She bounded over to the handsome brown tabby, shouldering her way past the cats that had started to assemble around him. "Good morning, Thornstar...Russetfang." She dipped her head respectfully to Thornstar, but gave only a slight nod to Russetfang before sidling up next to Wormtalon. "Morning, handsome," she purred silkily, pressing her shoulder fur against his. "I noticed you didn't assign me to any patrols. Didn't forget about me, did you?" She winked at him. "No, you probably just wanted me to go hunting with you. Well, I don't mind at all. I'm ready when you are!" She flashed a glance at Russetfang, trying to gauge how the red she-cat would react.

𓆟 Goldenstream 𓆟 Female 𓆟 18 moons Sleek pale golden she-cat with blue eyes 𓆟
𓆟 Tags: Hollowsight 𓆟

Goldenstream finally left the warriors' den after her early morning grooming session. She hadn't heard her name called for any patrols, so she had been in no rush that morning. Now, as she walked into the early morning light, she scanned the camp, looking for someone to perhaps go hunting or fishing with. Instead, the first cat she noticed was Hollowsight, sitting just outside the elders' den and looking quite lonely. A stab of sympathy pierced Goldenstream's heart for the she-cat. Hollowsight was only one moon older than she was; Goldenstream couldn't imagine being blinded and forced to retire at such a young age. Grabbing a water vole from the fresh-kill pile, she approached the blind "elder" and set it in front of her. "Hello, Hollowsight," she mewed softly. "How are you this morning? Hungry?"

Blazebranch Male 48 moons Bulky ginger tom with hazel eyes
Tags: Witheredwind

Blazebranch had just come back from a solo hunting trip, just as the first patrols of the day were being organized. He was carrying a small finch as well as a mouse, and made his way to the fresh-kill pile to drop them off, but, noticing Witheredwind from afar looking a bit lonely, decided to only deposit the mouse and brought the finch over to her. "Good morning, Witheredwind," he purred a greeting to her, and set the bird down at her paws. "Have you and the kits eaten yet? If not, you're more than welcome to this finch. It's freshly caught."

𖡼 Mosspatch 𖡼 Female 𖡼 28 moons 𖡼 Small white-and-brown tabby she-cat with green eyes 𖡼
𖡼 Tags: open 𖡼

open

Badgerfur Male 36 moons Fluffy white-and-black tom with green eyes
Tags: open

open
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Mon Jun 12, 2023 4:21 pm

🌌Aurora🌌
molly ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Seabreeze
Aurora's yellow eyes lit up in excitement. She was already impossibly fluffy, but seemed to puff up a bit more somehow. "I found it!" She cheered, doing a little jump in the air in victory. "My dad used to be in Darkroseclan, when he told me about you I had to find you for myself! Would you mind taking me back to your leader? I would like to join your clan, if possible," she nodded excitedly, speaking entirely too fast. "I can't believe I actually found Darkroseclan!" She giddily reiterated.

🦝Hazelmask🦝
tom ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ appearance ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ tags: Tribeleg, Hollowsight, Goldenstream
Hazelmask nodded, smiling, "true. It could always be worse. We could be in the middle of leaf-bare and we could be freezing our pelts off!" He chuckled, before picking something out of the fresh-kill pile. A particularly plump looking fish would hit the spot that was his hunger. He grabbed it and started back to the elder's den, spotting Hollowsight just outside. He made his way over and dropped the fish between the two of them. "This fish is way too big for me to eat alone, would you like to share it, Hollowsight?" He offered, smiling sweetly. It wasn't a fairly well kept secret that he was sweet on Hollowsight. He looked to Goldenstream, offering her a smile too. "Good morning, Goldenstream."
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jun 15, 2023 5:51 am

☓ Wormtalon ☓
☓ Tom ☓ 28 moons ☓ Deputy ☓
☓ Location: Darkroseclan Territory ☓ Tags: Thornstar, Russetfang, Waterblossom ☓ Crush: Open ☓ Apprentice: N/A ☓

Wormtalon nodded his head as Russetfang invited Thornstar to go with them, "Of course, I'd love for you to come along, Thornstar." He mewed, moving to turn towards the entrance to camp to leave, but he was interrupted by Waterblossom. He blinked as the she-cat spoke, his expression staying neutral. In all honesty, he had forgotten to assign her to a patrol, nothing more nothing less, but he could tell she was upset that he had tried going hunting with Russetfang alone. Despite his flirting with the she-cat, it hadn't meant anything, other than the fact that Wormtalon had gotten bored and was trying to have fun. "I suppose you can come along, Waterblossom, if you insist." He mewed, ignoring her rubbing against him. He turned away from the other three cats, padding out of the clans camp. His tail flicked as he headed further into the territory, making sure to stay a few paces ahead of the other cats in the patorl.

⌘ Mothflutter ⌘
⌘ She-cat ⌘ 28 Moons ⌘ Warrior ⌘
⌘ Location: Camp ⌘ Tags: Open ⌘ Crush: Open ⌘ Apprentice: N/A ⌘

- sleeping -

▣ Roachwing ▣
▣ Tom ▣ 28 Moons ▣ Warrior ▣
▣ Location: Camp ▣ Tags: Open ▣ Crush: Open ▣ Apprentice: N/A ▣

- sleeping -

♠ Alderhop ♠
♠ She-cat ♠ 46 Moons ♠ Warrior ♠
♠ Location: Camp ♠ Tags: Open ♠ Crush: Open ♠ Apprentice: N/A ♠

- sleeping -

↟ Crowmuzzle ↟
↟ Tom ↟ 37 Moons ↟ Warrior ↟
↟ Location: Camp ↟ Tags: Open ↟ Crush: Open ↟ Apprentice: Beepaw ↟

- sleeping -
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jun 15, 2023 7:25 am

Shineheart - medicine cat - apprentice: Foxpaw - Crush: Thornstar - tags: Foxpaw
She gave the young she-cat a smile "Then keep the herbs we...uh you need to collect as we leave immediately after we finish our breakfast" she meowed to her as she looked over to the fresh- kill pile and then toward the apprentice "come on, let's find something before all the best preys are gone" she murmured with a playful purr.

Tribleleg - elder - crush: none - tags: Ravenwhisker, Creamflower, Hazelmask, open
He took a sight as the young tom walked away back to the elder's den, he finished his meal and licked his lips with a smirk 'That's so obvious...so obvious' he thought to himself as he looked the Hollowsight near the elder's den and Hazelmask walking to the she-cat.

She sighed as she looked around the camp trying to figure out about the patrols, but the camp seemed to be in chaos now cats walking here and there. She looked over to Turtlestorm as the tom approved her "Yes I guess" she meowed shyly "I just don't know which patrol or who else is going to join this patrol..." she meowed to him embarrassed. She sighed "I was still sleeping when the patrol call come, Autumleaves told me to be on patrol....so...I am kind of lost now..." she decided to explain for some reason.

Autumnleaves - warrior - apprentice: - crush: - tags: Breezeheart
He nodded "Hope so, I hope not too hot, I don't really like too hot days..." he meowed to him. He saw the Ravenwhisper already waiting at the entrance "There is already one waiting there, maybe we could go to wait for the rest too..." he meowed to the tom.

Witheredwind - queen - crush: Softfrost- tags: Blazebranch
She yawned as she looked at another cat on its way to her "Morning Blazebranch" she meowed to the tom. She shook her head "No, kits are still sleeping so no we've not eaten yet anything" she meowed to him as she looked at the finch with a smile "Thank you" she meowed. She took her bite out to the finch as she looked at the tom "So how's your day...eh morning Blazebranch?" she asked him.

Minnowpaw - apprentice - mentor: Ravenwhisper - crush: - tags: Beepaw
He nodded "Yeah I hope so. and I do want to be a great warrior..." he meowed his eyes looked the black cat sitting near the entrance "Oh Ravenwhisper is there...maybe we could train together today? maybe you could ask what your mentor have in mind" he meowed to Beepaw.

sleeping...

sleeping...

Browny - a loner - mentor: none - crush: wb Foxpaw - tags: Acornsplash
The water sting his eyes a little, which made it hard for him to see clearly, but he did hear splashing and something touching on his scruff. He was in panic still, but somehow he felt powerless to fight back against that who touched him. He couched and took a deep breath when he felt the ground under his belly, cleaning his face a little bit so he could get his eyes open. He looked at the female for a moment "I am sorry...I just tried to fish..." he meowed "Did you save me? Thank you" he continued.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Reaper666 » Fri Jun 16, 2023 6:31 am

ThornStar/Tom/40 Moons/Leader/Russetfang, Wormtalon, Waterblossom

ThornStar shook his head at Waterblossom's antics.
He wasn't exactly pleased by her behavior, but said nothing, knowing his deputy could handle her. He brushed past her as he followed Wormtalon out of camp, staying close to the younger tom.

Foxpaw/She-cat/9 Moons/Mca/Shineheart

Foxpaw smiled. "Ok Shineheart!" She purred and bounded over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing them a rabbit to share. She carried it to a nice shaded spot and waited for her mentor.

Owlwatcher/Tom/35 Moons/ Warrior/Open

Owlwatcher was out hunting since he knew the prey would still be asleep or just waking up. He padded along the underbrush of the forest, tasting the air here and there until he caught the sent of a squirrel. Perfect. He quietly snuck up on the big squirrel, who was munching away and hadn't noticed it was in danger. He pounced, quickly silencing a cry of surprise from his prey. He smiled happily before picking up his prey and carrying it back to camp.

Breezeheart/Tom/25 Moons/Warrior/Autumnleaves

Breezeheart hummed in agreement. Hot days where the worst. "Yeah let's go join Ravenwhisper." He said as he headed over to the jet back tom.

Seabreeze/She-cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Aurora

Seabreeze just watched her, her head tilting to one side. "I see." She said, straining up. "I will warn you clan life isn't easy. You will struggle to survive out here like we do. You may get hurt, go hungry, be too hot or cold, get sick or hurt or even die. Is this really something you want?" She asked Aurora. She wanted to make sure the she cat was serious about joining them.

Beepaw/Tom/10 Moons/Apprentice/Minnowpaw, Crowmuzzle

Beepaw nodded. "Yeah I'm gonna see if I can find Crowmuzzle and ask. Maybe we can go on the patrol together or do hunting or battle training later." He mewed,giving Minnowpaw a playful swat with his paw before running to the entrance. "See you later Minnowpaw" He looked around camp and soon found his mentor asleep in the warriors den."Crowmuzzle please wake up!"

Ravenwhisper/Tom/37 Moons/Warrior/Open

Ravenwhisper chuckled softly as he waited for the rest of his group to join him on the patrol. He sat by the entrance, tail curled around his paws.

Frostfall/She-cat/24 Moons/Warrior/Softfrost

Frostfall shook her head as she watched them all leave. She tapped Softfrost with her paw and motioned to the camp entrance. She decided the two of them could just go out together.

Hollysnow/She cat/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

Hollysnow was chilling in the holly Bush, close to the rockwall, enjoying the shade as it was already getting hot and she wasn't about the heat.

Shadowwatcher/Tom/36 Moons/Warrior/Open

*Asleep*

Hollowsight/She cat/19 Moons/Elder/Goldenstream

Hollowsight startled slightly as she hadn't been paying attention to the sounds around her. "Goodmorning Goldenstream." She mewed softly. "Doing well as I can I suppose." She chuckled softly. "Yes I'm quite hungry. I didn't eat much last night." She heard Hazelmask's voice and smiled. "Hello Hazelmask." She said shyly. "I'd love to." She purred at him.

Adderstrike/Tom/40 Moons/Warrior/Open

Adderstrike was out hunting. He'd caught quite a few mice, a snake and a dove. He had a bit of a hard time bringing it back to camp but he was proud of his catch.

Phantomgaze/Tom/24 Moons/Warrior/Open

Phantomgaze was sitting off by himself. He had a few different skulls by his paws and was watching them intently, before looking at something, smiling happily.

Firefeather/Tom/24 Moons/Warrior/Open

Firefeather was sitting up in a tree, close to camp. He was watching everything in sight as he relaxed. His ears fli led at each voice or sound.

Dappleshade/Tom/30 Moons/Warrior/Open

*Asleep*

Deerleap/She cat/20 Moons/Warrior/Open

Deerleap was sitting in camp, grooming her pelt. She was sitting in a patch of sun so her pelt was shining slightly. She looked around camp for a moment, before settling down.

Acornsplash/She cat/23 Moons/Warrior/Browny

Acornsplash smiled and shook her head. "Yeah fishing can be a bit hard here with the depth and current." She mewed as she started grooming the young tom. "No need to thank me. Any cat of Darkroseclan would've helped you."

Reaper666

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sat Jun 17, 2023 2:50 am

⌡→ Turtlestorm → 12 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Swansong

Turtlestorm was purring a he gave his friend a light bump on the shoulder with his head. "Don't worry, Swansong," he mewed to his friend. "You're going on the same patrol as me. Just stick with me, and you'll be in the right place!" Turtlestorm knew that Swansong struggled to remember things, and hardly knew whether she was coming or going sometimes. He had always looked out for her, as she was his closest friend, and would be happy to continue doing so.

⌡→ Russetfang → 35 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Thornstar, Wormtalon

Russetfang met the she-cat's eyes steadily as Waterblossom joined them. At first, her tail began to lash in annoyance at Waterblossom's behavior - but she quickly realized that she would serve as a good distraction for the deputy. "More the merrier," Russetfang meowed with a shrug, though her tone betrayed no emotion. She padded alongside Thornstar, hoping that the deputy and warrior ahead of them would occupy one another.

𓍊⌡→ Mushroomsong → 40 mns | ♀ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Phantomgaze

Mushroomsong had yet to crawl out of her nest, and the sun was already making its way across the blue sky. With a sigh, the thin tortoiseshell finally stood to her paws, stretching leisurely. The tailless cat was hoping to miss patrols being assigned - and now that the deputy was padding out of camp with her brother, Mushroomsong figured she was probably in luck. The warrior padded into camp, and her gaze fell on Phantomgaze, who wasn't too terribly far away. He was rolling skulls around with his paw, smiling like - in Mushroomsong's opinion - a lunatic. She padded towards the tom, standing quietly behind him for a moment before spekaing. "...what are you doing?"

⌡→ Tigeroak → 46 mns | ♂ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Acornsplash, Browny

The brown tabby's tail lashed back and forth as he sheltered at the edge of camp, the long grass almost concealing him as he watched DarkroseClan's camp come alive under the morning sun. Tigeroak had no interest in joining his Clanmates, however. He was perfectly content to spend his time alone. Finally, Tigeroak stood to his paws and padded from camp, heading towards the river. It wasn't long before an unfamiliar scent hit his nose, and the tom scented the air, fur bristling as he padded toward the source.
The dark tabby's eyes widened with surprise as he stumbled across Acornsplash, who was grooming an unfamiliar, young-looking cat. An outsider? A growl rose in the warrior's throat as he stalked towrads the two. "What's going on here?" Tigeroak hissed at Acornsplash. "Sharing tongues with a loner? Have you forgotten the Warrior Code, Acornsplash?"

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jun 17, 2023 6:30 am

She looked after her little apprentice and followed her to the shaded place to share the rabbits "So did you actually sleep well?" she decided to ask her as she took her bite of the rabbit.

Tribleleg - elder - crush: none - tags: Ravenwhisker, Creamflower, Hazelmask, open
He took a sight as the young tom walked away back to the elder's den, he finished his meal and licked his lips with a smirk 'That's so obvious...so obvious' he thought to himself as he looked the Hollowsight near the elder's den and Hazelmask walking to the she-cat.

She gave the tom a shy yet embarrassed nod, she didn't want to be seen as stupid around the handsome tom, which was her friend too. She looked around for a moment "So which else we're waiting for then? There is plenty of cats around, but it hard to say who is in a group or just chatting" she meowed.

Autumnleaves - warrior - apprentice: - crush: - tags: Breezeheart, Ravenwhisper
He walked over to the black tom there "Morning Ravenwhisper" he meowed with a gentle meow. He looked around for those who organized the same patrol "The rest are surely taking their time..." he meowed as he looked at the two toms.

Witheredwind - queen - crush: Softfrost- tags: Blazebranch
She yawned as she looked at another cat on its way to her "Morning Blazebranch" she meowed to the tom. She shook her head "No, kits are still sleeping so no we've not eaten yet anything" she meowed to him as she looked at the finch with a smile "Thank you" she meowed. She took her bite out to the finch as she looked at the tom "So how's your day...eh morning Blazebranch?" she asked him.

Minnowpaw - apprentice - mentor: Ravenwhisper - crush: - tags: Beepaw, Ravenwhisper
He flicked his tail to Beepaw as he walked away to get his mentor, she did so as well. Flicking his tail the young tom walked to the black warrior "Morning Ravenwhisper, Could we maybe do a battle training today with Beepaw and Crowmuzzle?" he asked him, looking over the other two warriors "We' 're going to a patrol right?" he meowed.

sleeping...

sleeping...

Browny - a loner - mentor: none - crush: wb Foxpaw - tags: Acornsplash. Tigeroak
He shook his pelt a little bit feeling a little surprised when the she-cat started to groom his wet pelt, he didn't really mind about it that much as it kind of remind him about his parents. He flicked his ears as the she-cat mentioned the clan "Darkrose...clan?" he repeated "You are one of those cats? but you're kind to me?" he meowed to her. He jumped to his paws stepping back when another cat showed up, the tom didn't seem to be that nice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me