[𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍] 𝐯𝐬. [πƒπ”π’πŠπ‚π‹π€π] open + accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: [𝐒𝐔𝐍𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐍] 𝐯𝐬. [πƒπ”π’πŠπ‚π‹π€π] open + accepting

Postby Firelight_AA » Tue May 16, 2023 8:58 am

Whitefur/Male/Bi/Nurse/24 moons/Duskclan/None/Mentions: None/Tags: Eveningsky

He nodded his head, feeling in the mood for mouse.

Nightkit/Male/Unknown/Kit/Two moons old/Duskclan/Too young/Mentions: His mom and siblings/Tags: Batkit and Whispkit
"I slept well." He said yawning. He then heard Duskkit ask if they could play Hide n seek. "Yeah we could." He looks to Batkit and Whispkit. "What do you guys think?"

Duskkit/female/Unknown/Kit/Two moons old/Duskclan/Too young/Mentions: None/Tags: Nightkit, Batkit, Whispkit
She woke up at the word "game". "Can we play hide n seek?" She squeaked excitedly.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Tue May 16, 2023 11:04 am

🐯TIGERBLAZE
Sunclan - King - Tom - 64 moons - Tags: Honeystar, Halfpaw, Harlowpaw, mentions Russetstorm and Hawkrunner

Tigerblaze opened his mouth to respond, but cut off when their kits came bounding up. "Morning, kits," he greeted them coolly. He had never been a particularly doting father; he tried not to be too distant, but most of the time he ended up treating his kits like any other kit or apprentice, only holding them to a higher standard considering they were the prince and princess. "Glad to hear you training is going well," he responded when his son spoke up. "Speaking of Russetstorm," he nodded in the direction of the head guardian, who was currently speaking to Hawkrunner "it looks like he's about to head out on patrol. Don't keep him waiting too long."

🌸ORCHIDFEATHER
Duskclan - Warrior - 30 moons - Apprentice: Jadepaw - Tags: Jadepaw, Lionpaw

Orchidfeather let out a mrrow of amusement upon seeing Lionpaw's reaction to being jumped by Jadepaw. Although she was too far way to hear what they were saying, they both seemed eager, and Lionpaw in particular always seemed a bit jumpy around Jadepaw, but in a good way. Rising to her paws, she padded over to them and flicked Jadepaw's ear with her tail. "Nice sneak attack," she praised her apprentice with a purr. "And you," she playfully cuffed her little brother over the head, "you'll have to learn to be a little more aware of your surroundings, huh?" Her tone was humorous and lighthearted. Turning back to Jadepaw, she asked, "Are you ready to start training?"
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

goose (1) / rill (1) / fennel (1)

Postby razzberry » Thu May 18, 2023 6:42 am

β˜† β€” β€” π†πŽπŽπ’π„ππ€π–
      petite white and cream medium-haired molly with large pale blue eyes
      molly ∾ 10 moons ∾ duskclan trainee ∾ location: camp ∾ mentions: bearfrost ∾ tags: --

There was an air about the den that made an uneasy feeling seep into the bones of the sleeping cat, almost as if something was trying to tell her something was amiss. Goosepaw had brushed off the odd feeling the first time around but after it had returned she peeled an eye open and lifted her head from where it had been tucked between two dainty paws. Something was amiss. She was the only one in the den, meaning she was late. Goosepaw was never late, the very idea of being late often made her itchy all over, like even her body couldn't fathom it. Leaping to her paws without so much as a glimpse to her bedraggled appearance, Goosepaw darted through the mouth of the den and out into the camp. She hoped Bearfrost wasn't too cross with her for sleeping in way past acceptable, though something told her she was more torn up about it than he would be. The pale coated molly took a moment to draw her tongue over the unruly patches of fur that stuck out dramatically like a great lightning bolt had struck her, taming them into submission so she could at least look less frazzled, unlike how she actually felt.

β™’ β€” β€” π‘πˆπ‹π‹π’πˆπ†π‡π“
      relatively large dark grey tabby shorthair with amber eyes
      molly ∾ 42 moons ∾ duskclan beta ∾ location: camp ∾ mentions: - ∾ tags: ladybidflutter, bearfrost, foxstar

The morning had passed rather slowly that day and Rillsight had woken in the early hours of morning when the sun was just beginning to peer through the large mouth of the cave. Since she slept nearest the entrance to the cave along with Foxstar she was able to watch as the first rays of light crept along the treetops and the forest floor before stretching their reach into the darkness of the clan's cave. Then the cats of Duskclan started rising one by one, leaving their nests and dens to go about their morning routines. Mentors sought out their apprentices while those without mingled about sharing prey or tongues to pass the morning until patrols were sent out. Rillsight had made sure to note the elite warriors that she spotted so she knew who was awake to lead the morning patrols. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed Foxstar head towards the cave entrance where Ladybirdflutter was talking with Bearfrost, assume-ably about how his night shift went. Approaching the three cats she dipped her head in greeting as she came to a stop beside the Alpha. "Good morning everyone" she meowed to the two elite warriors and Foxstar.

♀ β€” β€” π…π„πππ„π‹π’π–πˆππ„
      massive, muscular pale ginger longhair with rich amber eyes
      tomcat ∾ 47 moons ∾ sunclan guardian ∾ location: camp ∾ mentions: - ∾ tags: russetstorm, hawkrunner

A pale pink tongue darted out to lick the remnants of his breakfast from his maw, the flavorful aftertaste of the sparrow bursting on his tongue once again. The massive cat's large jaws parted in a wide yawn that stretched his mouth from ear to ear and his chest rumbled with a content purr. Fennelswipe lounged in a sunny spot near the middle of the Sunclan camp, having finished his small feast and taken a few minutes to groom his supple pelt as he waited for patrols to be arranged. It wasn't until he spotted Russetstorm and Hawkrunner talking that he hoisted his body to his paws and lumbered over to the two, hoping they were thinking about going on patrol. "Good morning you two. Got any room for one more in your patrol?" Fennelswipe rumbled in greeting, his gravelly voice grating against the silence.

razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boghound » Sun May 21, 2023 12:40 pm

πŸͺ²BeetlenoseπŸͺ²
36 moons | Tom | Medicine Cat of Sunclan | Tags/mentions: Russetstorm
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Beetlenose finished off the sparrow in good time. It looked like more cats were staring to stir now. He caught the King and Queen talking about the drought. It was true, Starclan hadn't sent rain in some time. The heat of the day was already making itself known, despite the shade he was hiding in. What he'd give for some rain to cool things down! The royal kits were conversating with their parents, talking about their training. He couldn't wait to see how they progressed in their training. Russetstorm was setting up a patrol, and Heronflight was planning on going hunting. Mornings were always so busy. With no apparent need of Beetlenose, he decided he'd go herb gathering. He was running low on a few things, catnip and chervil to be specific.

He approached Russetstorm, deciding someone needed to know where he was going. "Good morning, Russetstorm," he purred. "I just wanted to let you know I'm going to go out and gather some herbs, if anyone asks where I am."

🐞Ladybirdflutter🐞
25 moons | Molly | Elite Warrior of Duskclan | Tags/mentions: Bearfrost, Rillsight, Foxstar
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Gotta love the loud birdsong," she rolled her eyes. "That's exactly why I like night watch. Nice and cool," Ladybirdflutter nodded in agreement. Had any patrols been set? Not that she was aware of, exactly. Not that she'd checked, either. "None that I'm aware of," she shook her head. She didn't have to look far for the Alpha and Beta, however. "Good morning," she returned Rillsight's greeting. "I trust you both slept well?" she smiled, coming to sit on her haunches. "Would you like me to lead this morning's patrol, Foxstar? That way Bearfrost can rest from night watch," she suggested.

β›…Doolyβ›…
36 moons | Tom | Kittypet | Tags/mentions: none
Dooly was making good time on his way to the lake. He'd stopped a few times to scent mark his territory before he'd left it, and bounded along the outskirts of both Clans' territories. He walked carefully on the border, walking through the Duskclan side of the creek as they were much more forgiving. Most of his scars were from Sunclan and their disdain for outsiders. The heat of the sun pounded onto his back, and he realised how inviting the creek was. It wouldn't hurt if he... he hopped into the water, purring in content as it cooled him down. Now he was in neither territory, in the border itself. He doubted the Sunclan cats would like that technicality. He swam for a few lengths before crawling back out on the Duskclan side and shaking his fur.
-
-
-
-
✦✦✦

elijah/eli. they/him. adult. severely mentally ill.
open to dms if you need to chat for whatever reason!
utterly obsessed with kento nanami, my husband.

🦈

✦✦✦

Boghound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun May 21, 2023 4:56 pm

Sandtripe/Non-binary(They/them)/12 moons/Sunclan/Hunter/Blueberries and flowers/Mentions: Heronflight and Paledawn/Tags: Honeystar
A brown tabby was sleeping in a mossy nest, they were dreaming about hunting mice and meeting a cute cat. The sounds of activity woke them up and after yawning and stretching, they went out of the den to see who was out. they saw Heronflight talking to Paledawn, some apprentices were talking and the leaders were leading. They wondered if hunting was needed and approached Honeystar giving space so they didn't crowd the royal family.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun May 21, 2023 9:27 pm

🌞 Sunclan 🌞

Halfpaw - prince - romantic interest: open - tags: Honeystar, Tigerblaze, Harlowpaw

He sighed at his mother's comment "I am not sleepy head..." he murmured little annoyed. He looked up to his father then to his sister, before facing his mother once again "I don't know about Harlowpaw, but I am doing great...Russetstorm said I am getting good at fighting, the head hunter is not really said anything about my hunting skills, so maybe they are not that bad either..." he murmured thoughtfully.

He shook his head little annoyed by his father's response, like always he was pushing them out for a patrol or anything else really. Thought he didn't mind that, as a learning apprentice he could make sure he trains a lot, he do want to become a warrior on time.

Flarepaw - hunter trainee - female - romantic interest: open - mentor: Paledawn - tags: Daisypaw

She flicked her tail a little bit "I think you kind of had to? Aren't you like eleven moons now? So you have a moon or a half left to become a true guardian?" she meowed to her. She looked over to the higher-ranked dens there "So are you trained with Halfpaw or Harlowpaw yet?" she meowed to her.

🌚 Duskclan 🌚

Tanglepelt - young warrior - male - romantic interest: open - trainee: Lionpaw - tags: Orchidfeather, Lionpaw, Jadepaw

He looked around still not hearing a word from Foxstar or the deputy. Stretching he looked over to the two apprentices who were now having Orchidfeather approve them 'maybe is time for me to do the same' he thought to himself as he started to walk toward the two apprentices and a warrior "Morning Lionpaw, Jadepaw...Orchidfeather" he bowed a greeting to the female warrior. He looked back to Lionpaw "So Lionpaw are you up for today's training? Or do you and Jadepaw have some plans?" he meowed to the ginger tom as he gave the female apprentice a glare too.

Eveningsky - nurse - female - romantic interest: open - tags: Whitefur

She saw him nodding so she thought that he did want something, of well even if she did understand him wrong the prey could not get in waste as they had plenty of growing always hungry kits in the nursery. Flicking her tail she entered the nursery entrance and looked up to the sky, shaking her black fur a little bit before she walked over to the fresh-kill pile 'Ohh a mice pile, is there really that many mice now...' she thought to herself as she took two of them 'well it's doesn't matter' she kept thinking as she took the mice back to the nursery and dropped them down near the other nurse "here" he meowed picking the one to herself.

Batkit - male kit - tags: Nightkit, Whitefur

He looked over to Duskkit as the other kit woke up as well, he nodded with a flick of his tail "Hide n seek?" he repeated then nodded "Sure that sounds like fun" he meowed excitedly. He looked over to his sister for a moment "Fine, you can accompany us after you're eaten" he meowed to her.

Wispkit - female kit - tags: Batkit, Nightkit, Whitefur, Eveningsky

She listened to the others carefully her ears perking over to her mother as she left the nursery for a short while, then got back with a mouse "Hide n seek sounds good, but I am going to get eat first..." he meowed to the other kits, giving her brother a nod when he responded her back.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Thu Jun 01, 2023 7:37 am

Duskkit/female/Unknown/Kit/Two moons old/Duskclan/Too young/Mentions: None/Tags: Nightkit, Batkit, Whispkit
"Yay!" She squeaked excitedly.
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jun 12, 2023 3:56 pm

(Bump)
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me