โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: โœฟ๐““๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐”‚๐“ฌ๐“ต๐“ช๐“ท - ๐“ž&๐“โœฟ

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Jun 19, 2023 11:04 am

Skypaw/8 moons/Male/bi/Daisyclan/Mentions: None/Tags: Lightpaw, Seapaw

"I'm up for it." He whispered back, then after hearing what Lightpaw said he responded. "Come on bro, let's be a bit mischievous."

Lightpaw/6 moons/Male/Bi/Daisyclan/Mentions: None/Tags: Skypaw and Seapaw

"Won't we get in trouble though? I mean we don't have our mentors with us. he whispered. After hearing what Skypaw said he retorts "Fine but if we get in trouble it was your idea Skypaw."
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Thu Jun 22, 2023 1:50 pm

โšœ Carnationstar โšœ
โšœ She-cat โšœ 39 Moons โšœ Leader โšœ 9/9 Lives โšœ
โšœ Location: Medicine Cat Den โšœ Tags: Goldenberry, Lilacfeather, Bravespirit, Lionjaw โšœ Apprentice: N/A โšœ Crush: Wheatwhisker โšœ

"I don't want to lose either of you. . I can't send you both if something bad were to happen. . If that thing decided it was going to take you two away from me as well. . I wouldn't be able to go on"She mewed, holding back a sob. She couldn't lose either of them, they were the ones keeping her together, and she couldn't lose that. "If I don't return with Goldenberry, Lilacfeather, I entrust Daisyclan to you. You're the only one I'd have succeed me." She mewed softly, pressing her forehead against the molly's head before she left. Carnationstar nodded, knowing Goldenberry was right. She had to think of something to tell the clan, something they'd easily believe. . . she sighed, nodding her head once more. "I'll gather the clan, and see what I can come up with. . . Lilacfeather, thank you for supporting me through this. I don't think I'd have survived if it wasn't for you and Goldenberry."The molly mewed, her voice cracking a bit. She nodded to Bravespirit and Lionjaw as they entered the den, "You two will accompany Goldenberry and I to the Sun Meadow, she had a vision after Hawklung passed, we must go see Starclan and speak with them. That is all I can say, you both know Medicine cats are forbidden from discussing their visions with anyone but myself and Lilacfeather, and since we do not know more, I can't share it." she mewed, slowly walking towards the entrance of the den, her legs trembling the whole time. "I'm going to inform the clan, Goldenberry, I'll meet you at the entrance of camp." She mewed, taking herself out of the den and hopping on to the stump outside her den. "All cats old enough to traverse the fields, gather here for a clan meeting!" She yowled, trying to keep her voice from trembling.

โ†ก Bravespirit โ†ก
โ†ก Tom โ†ก 38 Moons โ†ก Warrior โ†ก
โ†ก Location: Warriors Den โ†ก Tags: Leafpounce, Lilacfeather, Carnationstar, Goldenberry, Lionjaw โ†ก Apprentice: N/A โ†ก Crush: N/A โ†ก

"It really does seem that way. Perhaps he knew it would save Daisyclan from going through even more loss. . he always did try to keep everyone away from illness." He mewed, nuzzling the molly's cheek. "He's with Starclan now, whatever happened, and is back with Fireflare and Butterflystar, without that sickness." He said, hoping to make Leafpounce feel a bit better about the situation, though his words didn't even comfort himself, so he doubted they'd comfort her. Before he could speak again, Lilacfeather approached, saying he was being summoned to the medicine den. "I'll be right there, thank you Lilacfeather." He mewed, hiding the confusion in his voice. He turned back to Leafpounce, touching noses with her. "It will all be ok, we're in this together, as a clan. I'll be back." He padded towards the medicine den, dipping his head to the leader and medicine cat. "What can I help you with?" He asked, dipping his head to Lionjaw and Lilacfeather as they joined them. When Carnationstar spoke, Bravespirit nodded, he wasn't suprised Goldenberry had gotten a vision, with everything going on it just seemed right that Starclan had called them to the Sun Meadow.

โ˜€ Blazepaw โ˜€
โ˜€ She-cat โ˜€ 11 Moons โ˜€ Apprentice โ˜€
โ˜€ Location: Apprentices Den โ˜€ Tags: Seapaw, Skypaw, Lightpaw โ˜€ Mentor: Lilacfeather โ˜€ Crush: N/A โ˜€

Blazepaw blinked as Seapaw asked Skypaw and Lightpaw to join them, rolling her eyes when the molly came back. "You didn't need to invite them. The fact that they didn't even care what was happening tells me a lot about them. They'll just slow us down." She mewed, her voice monotone. It wasn't that she didn't like the two toms, she just had no real opinion of them, not like she did Seapaw. "The forest, yeah. Prey will be running better there." She mewed, slowing down as she heard Carnationstar's yowl for a clan meeting. She sighed, but continued on, knowing that Goldenberry, Lilacfeather and Carnationstar would need the prey, especially since they hadn't seemed to be eating since Hawklunge got sick.

โœฎ Bumblepaw โœฎ
โœฎ Tom โœฎ 8 Moons โœฎ Apprentice โœฎ
โœฎ Location: Camp โœฎ Tags: Creamflower โœฎ Mentor: Flamefurry โœฎ Crush: N/A โœฎ

Bumblepaw nodded to the queen, but fell silent. There wasn't much else to say on the matter, at least until something else happened. He sighed, watching the rest of the cats mutter amongst themselves, everyone seemingly figuring out what likely happened on their own. It seemed to be an easy guess, especially since everyone knew how sick Hawklunge had been. He perked his ears as Carnationstar called a meeting, giving Creamflower a curious look.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Jun 25, 2023 1:32 am

Creamflower hears Carnationstar calling for a Clan meeting and looks at Bramblepaw. "Carnationstar is calling for a Clan meeting." she said. "Let's go see what she has to say."
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby C a s » Sun Jul 02, 2023 3:39 am

C a s wrote:โŒ โ˜ผโŒกโ†’ Wheatwhisker โ†’ 46 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: Carnationstar | Tags: Currentleap

"I agree," the tom mewed, shaking his fluffy head in despair. "So much tragedy has befallen DaisyClan as of late...so many changes." Wheatwhisker was right - the Clad had to adjust to an entirely new leader and deputy, which is always difficult, while also coping with the lose of a medicine cat. Now, DaisyClan would have to deal with the fact that yet another revered medicine cat had died. It was enough to make any cat worried for the future. "I hope we're not right...but a wail like that has to mean bad news."

As Carnationstar finally left the den, Wheatwhisker's eyes were on her right away. They followed her to her perch, and the tom's heart dropped as she called for the Clan to assemble. The leader looked grief-stricken; Wheatwhisker wanted nothing more than to leap up beside her and press his pelt to hers, comforting her as best he could. For now, though, the tom could only listen. "I guess we're about to find out what happened," he murmured to Currentleap.

โŒ โฆโŒกโ†’ Leafpounce โ†’ 46 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Bravespirit

"He did it for us, I agree," Leafpounce murmured in responce. "He knew isolating himself would protect the Clan. And yes, I'm very glad that he's safe with our ancestors, and will never have to worry about pain and illness again...but we're going to miss him!" Her last sentence came out as an almost pained exclamation, grief overtaking her. She leaned into Bravespirit's touch to her cheek before Lilacfeather hurridly ushered Bravespirit away to the medicine cat's den. "Oh...good luck, Bravespirit," she murmured after he touched his nose to hers. She watched the tom hurry off before settling down with a sigh, tucking her paws beneath herself. She didn't feel much like moving from the spot, and the Clan was about to grieve, after all. Her eyes were cast upward towards Carnationstar as the leader assembled them, and Leafpounce was glad she was already in a decent spot to listen.

โŒ โงโŒกโ†’ Goldenberry โ†’ 22 mns | โ™€ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Carnationstar, Lilacfeather, Lionjaw, Bravespirit

As Carnationstar and Lilacfeather left, Goldenberry went about her work. She had prepared a mixture of rosemary and lavendar, and was rubbing it into Hawklunge's pelt. Even as she worked, she could feel her mentor's body growing colder and colder under her paws. A sob caught in the she-cat's throat, but Goldenberry forced it down. As she finished her work, she leaned down to touch her nose to Hawklunge's forehead. Rest easy, she thought sorrowfully, blinking away the tears welling in her eyes. You've more than earned your place among the stars. Say hello to Fireflare for me, okay?
As the warriors entered the den, Goldenberry forced herself back to her paws. She turned to face them, noticing her brother had been called to join them. She stepped forward and pushed her head against his shoulder, relishing in Lionjaw's company. "We'll need to prepare for such a journey," she mewed to the two of them, stepping back from her brother. "I'll put together herbs for us and Carnationstar. They won't be pleasant, but they'll give you strength. We won't have time to stop and hunt until we arrive at the meadow. If you two would - please move Hawklunge's body into camp, so that the Clan can began to mourn and share tongues with him for the last time. I'll prepare the herbs."
Goldenberry padded away from the two warriors, back to her herb stores. She pulled out sorrel, then chamomile, then burnet. She made four seperate piles of the three herbs, one for each cat. Then Goldenberry pulled out a large oak leaf, and added a couple of daisies to it before rolling it into a bundle that would be easy for them to carry along with them.

โŒ โŒโŒกโ†’ Lionjaw โ†’ 22 mns | โ™‚ | Apprentice: | Crush: | Tags: Graytiger; Carnationstar, Lilacfeather, Goldenberry, Bravespirit

"Yes - I had better go. Sounds urgent." Lionjaw dipped his head to Graytiger before padding away from the tom, heading to the medicine cat's den. He entered just after Bravespirit, giving the other warrior a polite nod. He listened as Carnationstar told them what they'd be doing. Lionjaw was curious right away; he'd yet to ever travel to the meadow, and was interested to see what the journey would be like. His eyes quickly fixated on Hawklunge. It was clear that the tom's body was lifeless, and was already stiffening. Lionjaw's face fell as his gaze switched to Goldenberry. She hadn't even seemed to notice they had entered, or that Carnationstar had left. She was hard at work, rubbing her mentor's pelt down with fragrant herbs, ones that he'd caught a whiff of right after walking in.
When Goldenberry did notice them, her eyes lit up at the sight of Lionjaw. At once she padded towards him and shoved her head against his shoulder. Lionjaw gave her a comforting lick between the ears before she stepped back. "We'll need to prepare for such a journey," she mewed to the two of them. "I'll put together herbs for us and Carnationstar. They won't be pleasant, but they'll give you strength. We won't have time to stop and hunt until we arrive at the meadow. If you two would - please move Hawklunge's body into camp, so that the Clan can began to mourn and share tongues with him for the last time. I'll prepare the herbs."
"Okay." Lionjaw mewed in reply. He padded towards Hawklunge's body, and leaned down to grab the old tom's scruff.

C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Sun Jul 02, 2023 4:17 pm

Lightpaw/6 moons/Male/Bi/Daisyclan/Mentor: Bluestream/Mentions: None/Tags: Skypaw

"Glad to know we're well liked." He whispered to Skypaw, rolling his eyes.

Skypaw/8 moons/Male/bi/Daisyclan/Mentor: Jaggedsky/Mentions: Lightpaw and flameflurry/Tags: Lightpaw

He rolled his and nudged Lightpaw in the shoulder chuckling quietly.

Flameflurry/30 moons/male/gay/Daisyclan/Apprentice: Bumblepaw/Mentions: Skypaw and Lightpaw/Tags: Open
A huge fiery tom cat was hunting in the fieldlands and had spotted a rabbit. after a quick chase he finished off the rabbit and buried it so he could come back later. This proud warrior was Flameflurry and he was wondering what Skypaw and Lightpaw were doing.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Mon Jul 03, 2023 5:43 am

โ Lilacfeather โ Female โ Deputy โ 35 moons โ Apprentice: Blazepaw โ
Tags: Goldenberry, Carnationstar, Bravespirit, Lionjaw, Currentleap, Wheatwhisker

Lilacfeather quickly returned to the medicine den with the two toms in tow, letting Goldenberry and Carnationstar explain the situation to them. She nuzzled her leader softly, giving her a lick on the forehead. "Thank you, but that won't happen. You two will be back soon, I know it." She couldn't even entertain the possibility that the leader and medicine cat might not return. It simply wouldn't happen. "I'm always here for you, and Goldenberry," she assured Carnationstar as the leader stepped out of the den, looking as though she was hardly able to walk. Lilacfeather's first instinct was to rush up and offer her shoulder for the she-cat to lean on, but she held herself back. Carnationstar was the leader, and she still had a certain dignity to uphold. Looking back at the trio of cats left in the den, she decided to give them some space. She touched her nose to Goldenberry's in comfort, then pressed it to Hawklunge's cold, herb-laden pelt, before slipping quietly out of the den and into the crowd of assembled cats, taking a seat next to Currentleap and Wheatwhisker. She said nothing, but simply exchanged a sorrowful look with her sibling.

๐“ƒฎ Graytiger ๐“ƒฎ Male ๐“ƒฎ Warrior ๐“ƒฎ 15 moons ๐“ƒฎ
Tags: DaisyClan

Graytiger watched as Lionjaw was beckoned to the medicine den, wishing he could go in too. But only a few minutes later Carnationstar appeared from the den, looking tired and unstable, and hopped onto the stump to call a Clan meeting. He quickly made his way to the front and center of the crowd, curious as to what was going on and not wanting to miss a word.

เผ„ Seapaw เผ„ Female เผ„ Apprentice เผ„ 8 moons เผ„ Mentor: Pollenhound เผ„ Crush: Skypaw เผ„
Tags: Blazepaw, Skypaw, Lightpaw

Seapaw frowned at Blazepaw's comment. "That's not very nice," she told the older apprentice. "They're my friends, too. Besides, we're not exactly acting like we care what's happening either by leaving camp..." She knew it was a bit selfish to go galavanting off in the forest while some tragedy was occurring in camp, but it seemed that all the apprentices welcomed the distraction. Nobody wanted to pay attention to whatever sad, scary thing was happening. Turning back to the two brothers, she flashed them a smile. "Well, you guys heard Blazepaw! The forest it is!" She started to bound off, but slowed down a little to walk alongside Blazepaw. "You know, you and Lightpaw might make a good couple," she whispered jokingly, a light purr rumbling in her chest. "You're both a little grumpy."

Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me