All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: All That Remains - Warrior Cats RP - Open and Accepting

Postby RedBlack » Mon Apr 24, 2023 10:23 am

Red - Leader - 65 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Ebony, Erebos

Red's gaze hardened again as he slipped back into his image of the strong and almost cold leader of the group, the hunting patrol had left and the guards had taken up their duties for the day. It was up to Red, and Ebony, to keep up the running of everything else in camp, he even considered heading to the outskirts of the twolegs place to see if there were any lost cats but he decided against it. There was a queen to keep safe now. "Any news from beyond our territory Ebony?"

Trixie - Hunter - 25 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Tiger, Atlas, Queen Catherine

Trixie nodded in silent agreement, it was a good place to hunt for lizards. The creatures liked the strange structures the twolegs had built. An idea popped into her head upon thinking on the structures some more. A strange idea but it might just work. "Hey Tiger, maybe after we've hunted we could use the place to see how the apprentices climbing is coming on, the twoleg kits practise climbing there so maybe Atlas and Queen Catherine can too"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

All That Remains - A Warrior Cats RP

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Mon Apr 24, 2023 1:40 pm

Sygin
24M - Queen - No Crush
Tags: Open

indentation A storm brewed in her belly, but that wasn't abnormal at this point. Her pregnancy had been rough from the start, and she absently wondered how many kits she'd have. With the constant prey shortage, she feared for her kits if she had more than three. The group was struggling as it was, and while the hunter apprentices were doing well in their training - at least as far as she could tell - she was worried. The ticked tabby huffed, she wished that she could go hunting, but at that point her large belly prevented it. But that didn't mean she couldn't take a short stroll around camp, and grab a bite to eat. Heaving herself to her paws Sygin padded out of the smallish den and out into the open world. She blinked a few quick times at the harsh sunlight and sighed. Padding over to the fresh-kill pile she ignored any others, and swiped up a mouse, before heading over to an open area to eat. It would tide her over for now.

Thorin
53M - Guard - No Crush

indentation Thorin hummed softly as he prowled around camp, tail swaying from side to side in a slow and soft movement. Newleaf was a wonderous time, and he was thankful that prey would be more plentiful soon. Not much more plentiful, but enough that he didn't worry too much about Sygin and her kits. It would have been heartbreaking if they had been born in the harsh leaf bare. His amber gaze wandered over camp once more, lingering on the others in the group for a few heartbeats before moving on. While not being the most social cat around, he could at least admit that he preferred the rough life with these guys to the pampered life of a kittypet, even if life was a lot easier that way.

Snake
42M - Hunter - No Crush

indentation With her frost gaze zeroed in on her target, the Bengal slowed her approach so the pigeon wouldn't sense her. If she was lucky, she'd be free of twolegs, dogs, and other strays that wandered around these parts. If she wasn't, well she'd probably have to climb a tree to escape said twoleg or dog. She sneered, what to do with a stray though? She mused, mulling it over. Snake would probably get along just fine with an actual stray, but she'd long given up conversing with the prim, proper, and pampered kittypets. Queen Catherine - who she usually just called Catherine - was close enough to it that she rarely spoke to the kit. Shaking her head free of her thoughts and refocusing on the pigeon the golden-brown feline crept a few more paces forward then pounced. She was congratulated with a quick and clean kill, but soon spotted a twoleg making its way over, and sped away, making sure not to head straight to camp. She'd been out long before the sun had begun to rise, and though she hadn't caught much, she figured it would be helpful. Though she'd have to make a pit stop to pick up the vole she had managed to snag. It wasn't a big haul, but ever piece of prey helped keep them alive.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Apr 26, 2023 3:31 am

Erebos - female - healer - crush open - tags: Red, Ebony

She flicked her ears little worried about her leader 'few days, why was he so hard on himself?' she thought to herself but didn't say anything about it anymore, but it made her lose her appetite too like she was a bad cat when she ate before the others. She sighed as she looked at the fresh-kill pile there "Well okay, then I will leave you to talk, I could need to see if our queen is having everything alright" she meowed to them with a quick bye.

Ouroboros - male - guard - crush open - tags: Night

He looked over another guard approving his hiding place "I am not hiding from anything, this place is just my favorite place to be out of anyone's sight, that's all" he responded to him with a sight "I didn't ask that, why it could make me feel better when I actually want for some action to happen" he meowed with another sight. He looked at the mice but ignored them, as he was not actually that hungry at all.

Queen Catherine - female - hunter apprentice - crush Atlas - tags: Tiger, Trixie, Atlas

She watched the two mentors, but she was not really happy about going to the two legs kits place as some of those kits were very Intrusive a little mean, and maybe a little bit she felt uncomfortable around them, the adult two legs were more respected than their kits. She flicked her ears over the Trixie plans "Climbing sounds nice, but I am not sure if those climbing places are really meant for us to use" she meowed thoughtfully.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Wed Apr 26, 2023 9:25 am

Red - Leader - 65 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Ebony, Erebos

Red frowned a little, mostly at himself. He hadn't meant to upset Erebos in any way. The large giner tom made a mental note to himself to try and make it up to Erebos later. He sat quietly for a little way, watching over the guards and remaining hunter before speaking softly to Ebony, letting his hard face soften just a little bit. "...kits in newleaf and greenleaf usually bodes well... Ebony, do you think we'll be able to survive here?"

Trixie gives the older apprentice a kind look as they get closer and closer to their destination. "Don't worry, twoleg kits are never here this early, the most we have to watch for is lone twolegs... and it's good to get practise wherever you can, not to mention both me and Tiger are here to keep an eye on you and Atlas"

Night - Guard - 36 Moons - Tags: Ouroboros, Thorin, Open

Night gave Ouroboros a goofy but well meaning smile at his fellow guard's response to his comment. "Hey I didn't mean anything by it, you looked lonely and I can't sleep yet and with Dolly and Joel guarding the entrance there's not a whole lot to do unless Erebos wants to head out for things"
His ears flicked a little as his eyes fell on Thorin. "Ouroboros, if you're not going to eat the mouse is it ok if I call Thorin over? And if he doesn't want it I might go say hi to Sygin" He purred to himself as he ate his mouse "are you excited for the kits?"
I haven't had access to this account in years but I'm so happy to finally have it back!

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Apr 27, 2023 9:46 am

Tiger - Hunter - 13 moons - Female - Tags: Trixie, Atlas, Queen Catherine

"Don't worry, you'll be fine," Tiger tried to reassure Queen Catherine with a flick of her tail. "If you fall, I'll catch you! Er...Or, I'll cushion your fall at least." Just as she'd finished speaking, the playplace came into view. "Oh, here we are!" Swiping her tongue around her jaws, she added, in a quieter voice, "Time to hunt some lizards." She could already see a few in the distance, sunning themselves on the weird structures.

Joel - Guard - 45 moons - Male - Tags: Dolly

"No, you're fine," Joel reassured her. He didn't want her to think that he disliked her--so far he didn't particularly like or dislike anyone in the group; he just didn't want her to feel like she had to keep him company if she had better things to do. "If you're going to stay here, you might as well grab something to eat." He nodded toward the fresh-kill pile. A few of the hunters had just gone out so it should be replenished soon.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:28 am

Trixie tensed up slightly once the play place came into view, already looking around and smelling the air as they get closer. She slipped through part of the fence, her body shuddering at feeling the ground beneath her. She never understood why twolegs liked to make the ground hard and black but she had long come to the accept that she would never understand them. She turned to Atlas and dipped her head "Ready to show what you've learned?"

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sat Apr 29, 2023 1:19 pm

• Ebony •
deputy |
bio | tags: Red, Erebos

Sympathetically, she looked at Erebos and mewed a quick goodbye. She sighed gently, thinking about Red’s question. “I’m not sure… I think it could be good, but being so close to twolegs makes me nervous…” She replied after a moment. Their home was nice, but she couldn’t help but to worry. It might not be long before the twolegs wandered too close to camp and they would have to leave.

• Atlas •
hunter apprentice |
bio | mentor: Trixie | tags: Trixie, Tiger, Queen Catherine

He followed the other cats, listening. He tried to stay focused but occasionally got a little distracted. It never took him long to refocus though. As they approached their destination, he nodded to his mentor. “Yep!” He replied confidently, scanning the strange structures that had been built. It was a little weird that twoleg kits enjoyed playing on them, the textures didn’t look very appealing.

• Dolly •
guard |
bio | tags: Joel

She nodded. “You’re right, would you like me to grab you something?” She asked him, getting to her paws. Gently, she shuffled her paws against the ground absentmindedly.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sun Apr 30, 2023 7:35 am

Red - Leader - 65 Moons - Crush: Open - Tags: Ebony

Red stared out at the group, Ebony was right. All it would take was for one dog to wander too close and the fragile peace they had established would come crumbling down. The large ginger tom nodded in agreement. He had never been the most trusting of cats but he trusted Ebony with his life. He wouldn't have promoted her to deputy if he didn't. Shaking his head, as if to banish the sad thoughts from his mind. While he sounded a little awkward, Red turned the subject to more happy thoughts. "At least new leaf is here, Sygian's kits will be born soon and Atlas' training is coming along smoothly"

Trixie gave Atlas a comforting smile, gently nudging him with her shoulder before watching her apprentice look over the area. The older of the group perched on a place where twolegs sat, keeping watch in case something went wrong whilst also keeping a close eye on Atlas. Training younger cat was important to the future of the group

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Apr 30, 2023 8:46 pm

Erebos - female - healer - crush open - tags: Sygil

She left the two higher ranks to talk to each other she walked over to the fresh-kill pile and took two mice out of it. One for herself and one for the queen, she took them and walked over to the nursery "Uh morning Sygil...I hope I didn't wake you up?" she meowed giving the queen a respectful nod "I bought you mice, and well I could want to hear is everything going alright with you?" she kept meowing.

Ouroboros - male - guard - crush open - tags: Night

He blinked his eyes "Actually you could give it to Sygil as the nursing queen could be our first priority when gaining food" he meowed to him "Now then I think about it you could've given that mouse you just ate to her instead than eat it yourself" he meowed to him with a playful yet annoying smirk. He then looked a little more serious when he mentioned the kits "I am not really sure, yes kits are good for this group, but having so many cats at the same place may alert the humans, and you know they do think it's their duty to capture or end our lives because of their own reasons" he mewed to him.

Queen Catherine - female - hunter apprentice - crush Atlas - tags: Tiger, Trixie, Atlas

She looked at her mentor with a laugh "You know I think my body is a little bit bigger than yours, so...I don't think it could be very good for your health to catch my fall" she meowed to her purring a little bit. She walked over to the playground her eyes caught the lone two legs there which nervous her as her white pelt was pretty showable, like a single snowball on grass. She tried to forget the human and instead looked for any sunny spots, rocks, or other little bit higher places, lizard was good at climbing and could go to those places to enjoy their mornings. She saw some lizards not so far away "Hey Atlas, I found one, or two lizards? Want to race who catches one first?" she meowed to the apprentice.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedBlack » Sun Apr 30, 2023 10:14 pm

Night - Guard - 36 Moons - Tags: Ouroboros, Sygian, Erebos

"Excuse me, I was standing guard all night, I'm allowed to eat" Night meowed in response, smiling happily at Ouroboros. "Someone had to make sure no dogs or twolegs got to the camp" He puffed his chest out with pride at his job before bending down to pick up the mouse. "See you later"
Night stood up and headed towards the nursery, smiling and dipping his head in greeting when his eyes fell on Erebos, the mouse muffling his speech a little. "Morning Erebos, you checking on Sygian as well?"

RedBlack

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me