【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 【RAINCLAN】RP (open)

Postby luca balsa. » Wed Mar 29, 2023 1:58 pm

Bearstep / male / warrior / apprentice: minnowpaw / 42 moons / tags; Minnowpaw, open
"We can head out now if you are ready to go!” He meowed. “I know a perfect spot right outside of the ravine.. oh! Before we go do you have any apprentice friends free who would like to join us?” He mewed down to his apprentice, head tilting a little to the side questioningly.

Brittleleaf / male / med-cat / apprentice: amberpaw / 109 moons / tags; Amberpaw, open
He gave a small approving nod as he saw his apprentice try to down a bit of prey. “Well.. today I was thinking we should restock catmint. So we will have to make a trip out to the edges of the meadow.” He said while taking a seat in front of his apprentice, his tail swishing around to cover his paws. “We will have to go ask for a warrior to accompany us for safety, but before we do that can you recall what catmint is used for?” He said giving his apprentice a small test before it was time to go.
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Thu Mar 30, 2023 8:29 am

Wᴏʟғʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
〖Molly〗〖Warrior〗〖40〗
〖Mentions: Patchheart〗
〖Tags: Silverstar〗

After she had finished grooming her thick pelt, Wolfheart twitched her ears to the sound of Silverstar calling out her name. Her amber gaze met her leader's hazel eyes as she listened to Silverstar speaking to her. Hearing that her dear leader wanted her to watch over the clan while Patchheart and Silverstar were away made Wolfheart feel a little appreciated in a way. "Good morning to you Silverstar, I don't mind watching over the camp at all. I'm sure nothing would happen while you and Patchheart are away." Wolfheart replied with a purr rumbling in her throat. The grey molly was certain she would fulfill her duties to protecting the camp while everyone was away.
xxx
xxx
xxx
Tɪɢᴇʀʙʟᴀᴢᴇ
〖Tom〗〖Warrior〗〖26〗
〖Mentions: None〗
〖Tags: None〗

Tigerheart had been out before the sun began to rise hunting for his clan. His legs were soaked to the bine but his short fur would dry before too long for he had shorter fur than most of the cats in the clan for some weird reason. The stripped tabby tom was attempting to catch fish today by the river bank but had failed at least three times. Tigerblaze wondered if any of the other warriors had even brought fish back to the camp, 'Hmf.. probably not.' the young tom thought to himself as he waded through the water slowly. He was starting to get impatient as he was fishing until finally he had swiped a small fish onto the dry bank and watched as it flopped around gasping for breath. It was quite weird how fish needed water to be able to breath.. but they were tasty at least. The tabby picked up his fish he had caught and began making his way back towards camp.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Kᴇsᴛᴇʀᴇʟᴘᴀᴡ
〖Molly〗〖Apprentice〗〖9〗
〖Mentor: Whitemist〗
〖Mentions: Whitemist, Silverstar,
xPatchheart, Tigerblaze〗
〖Tags: Dawnpaw〗

When Dawnpaw swiftly made her way over to Kestrelpaw it made the younger apprentice jump slightly. After swallowing her prey she whispered back, "No, I haven't seen Whitemist the entire time." Kestrelpaw began as she also leaned over her food. There was a little brilliant idea brewing in the back of her mind knowing how much Dawnpaw resented Silverstar and Patchheart even though she didn't really understand why. "Tigerblaze might be out by the river, maybe we can find him and he can keep us from having to train for a while today." the younger apprentice added as she looked around but mainly towards the clan's leader and deputy. Kestrelpaw turned her gaze back towards Dawnpaw to see if she approved or not.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Thu Mar 30, 2023 11:42 am

• Silverstar •
leader | she-cat | 46 moons | app: Dawnpaw | tags: Wolfheart
“Thank you very much, we’ll try not to be out too long,” She reassured the warrior, turning to go find Patchheart and the apprentices. She saw Patchheart speaking with Applestorm and sat down, awaiting her deputy’s return. She noticed that Goosepaw had left to eat, so she decided to leave him be for a moment. As her gaze fell upon Kestrelpaw and Dawnpaw she got a very bad feeling. Something about the apprentices speaking by themselves made her nervous, and she wanted to know what it was about. But she didn’t dare ask, she had no proof that anything was happening and she knew it would only drive her apprentice farther away.

• Blackpelt •
warrior | tom | 35 moons | tags: open

His eyes followed the deputy as she went over to speak with Appleheart. Sitting there, he began to work out what he would say to her. He wanted to ask her soon, as the apprentices were already 5 moons, but he wasn’t sure the best way to word it. He then looked over at the two as they ran towards Stonecloud and flicked his ears. They were definitely very eager, he wondered if they would be very hard to train.

• Appleheart •
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: Patchheart, Whitemist, Blackpelt

Patchhearts question surprised her. She never thought the deputy would choose her to lead a patrol. “Of course! I’ll go ask some others now!” She answered, getting to her paws. She glanced around the camp, trying to decide who might be best. Wolfheart would have been her first choice, but Silverstar was speaking with her. Bearstep and Minnowpaw seemed like they were just about to leave, and she didn’t see Tigerblaze anywhere. She looked over at Whitemist as he approached. “Could you and Kestrelpaw come with me on a border patrol?” She asked him.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Bearstep, open

She glanced around, searching for Kestrelpaw. Her eyes found the other apprentice and she caught sight of Dawnpaw. She would never ask Kestrelpaw to join them if Dawnpaw was around, and she was sure Whitemist would have plans for her anyways. Annoyed, she turned to look back at Bearstep. “No, we can just go!” She told him cheerfully, getting up and preparing to leave.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice | tom | 10 moons | mentor: Patchheart | tags: open

He made his way over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a vole. As he sat down and began to eat, he thought about his mentors question. Why did she choose Appleheart? “I assume it’s because it’s a good learning experience,” That was the best explanation, she would have to learn eventually and if Patchheart felt that she was ready than that must be why.

• Stonecloud •
elder | tom | 117 moons | tags: Iriskit, Flowerkit

As he watched the two kits race towards him, he sat down. “No, you aren’t bothering me,” He told Iriskit, letting out a small purr of amusement. This behavior was very out of character for him, and he knew it. Usually he didn’t speak much to kits, but he felt that these two were promising. He quite liked seeing them around camp. “Your apprentice ceremonies are coming up pretty soon, aren’t they,” He asked, remembering how old they were. He thought about when they were much smaller.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Thu Mar 30, 2023 12:30 pm

🧡 Patchheart 🧡
Deputy | She-cat | 52 Moons | Apprentice: Goosepaw | Tags: Appleheart, Whitemist

Patchheart nodded approvingly towards Appleheart. "Yes, a good choice, Appleheart. Whitemist, if you would, join Appleheart's patrol." The deputy purred to the younger tom, eyes gilnting with mirth. "Kestrelpaw seems to be shaping up to be a brilliant warrior, I am very proud of your progress with her, Whitemist!"

🌅 Dawnpaw 🌅
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 11 Moons | Mentor: Silverstar | Tags: Kestrelpaw

Her ear twitched in the direction of her mother, Appleheart, and Whitemist. She took a bite of her meal, swallowed quickly, and whispered "Appleheart's asked your mentor to head out. Maybe we say we're concerned for Tigerblaze and ask them if I can come to help?" to good ol' Kestrelpaw. One of the cats Dawnpaw is annoyed with the least.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby luca balsa. » Fri Mar 31, 2023 12:55 pm

Bearstep / male / warrior / apprentice: minnowpaw / 42 moons / tags; Minnowpaw, open
Bearstep gave a swift nod of his head "Alright, lets go then!" He said quickly before running off towards the camp entrance. It was always good to start the day with climbing the ravine entrance, it was a nice workout for any cats legs to get them ready for training or a patrol. After reaching the top, bearstep gave a shook of his pelt getting some dirt and pebbles off it. He looked down back into the camp, then at Minnowpaw "Let's see how fast you can get up here! Then well head over to the training spot I was thinking of." He called down.

luca balsa. wrote:Brittleleaf / male / med-cat / apprentice: amberpaw / 109 moons / tags; Amberpaw, open
He gave a small approving nod as he saw his apprentice try to down a bit of prey. “Well.. today I was thinking we should restock catmint. So we will have to make a trip out to the edges of the meadow.” He said while taking a seat in front of his apprentice, his tail swishing around to cover his paws. “We will have to go ask for a warrior to accompany us for safety, but before we do that can you recall what catmint is used for?” He said giving his apprentice a small test before it was time to go.
luca balsa.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Apr 01, 2023 7:05 am

Whitemist
warrior - male - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: Kestrelpaw - tags: Patchheart, Appleheart

<>
He looked at Appleheart first, as the young warrior responded to his question before the deputy did "Oh sure, I will just get Kestrelpaw and we're ready to go" he meowed to the she-cat. He looked at the deputy, his ears flicking and he felt a little embarrassed for her kind words about his training with Kestrelpaw "...uh thank you...I am just doing what every mentor could be doing at..." he meowed.

Owleyes
Queen - female - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
She flicked her ears as she listened to her brother suggesting a meeting with the elder to her kits "that could be a good idea, kits" she meowed licking her paws a little bit "Maybe he could have some stories to tell you" she continued. As the kits decided to leave the nursery, she got out of it as well but not too far, just to sit down at the spot where the sun warmed the ground.

Flowerkit
Kit - female - 5m - crush: open - mentor: n/a - tags: Stonecloud

<>
She smirked with a flick of her tail as she looked at the elder "yeah, only a moon left then we're going to be an apprentice" she meowed to him excitedly "I can't wait to start the training, even if I will sure miss all those late wakings what we have now" she murmured her eyes looking toward her sister.

Iriskit

<>
She flicked her tail too as she patiently waited for what her sister was speaking at, before opening her mouth "yeah me too..." she meowed sitting down. She looked at the elder for a moment, pawing the ground a little bit nervously "so...um... were you how excited when you become an apprentice? Was it one of your most memorable days?" she asked the elder "who were your mentor then? Do we know it? or at least heard from them?" she kept asking him.

Amberpaw
Medicine cat apprentice - male - 12m - crush: open - mentor: Brittleleaf - tags: Brittleleaf

<>
He took his second bite, as he listened to what his mentor was asking him "Catmint? Easy, to cure green couch and white couch" he responded after swallowing his bite, before going to his last bite. His eyes scanned the clearing for any warriors who seemed to be bored or were not doing anything at the moment "maybe we could ask Blackpelt? he looks like he doesn't know what to do at the moment?" he meowed to the elder medicine cat, as he licked his lips.

Blue (Blue-eyes)
loner - male - 32m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
He was traveling for some hours now, he usually walked at night, because then the weather was cooler and he didn't need to look for shadows all the time. The only bad thing about moving in darkness was the other predators who were active at the night, but so far he got to travel without much of any problems. His blue eyes looked up to the sky as the sun was starting to show up and the prey was starting to wake up too, now he could do some hunts and then find someplace to sleep at the hottest time of the day.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lights.Out » Sun Apr 02, 2023 7:06 am

• Silverstar •
leader | she-cat | 46 moons | app: Dawnpaw | tags: Dawnpaw
After a moment she sighed, getting to her paws and padding over to her apprentice. “Dawnpaw, we will be going out and working on your swimming and then we’ll hunt on the other side of the river, we’re going out with Patchheart and Goosepaw, I expect you to finish this conversation and then come meet us to leave,” She told her apprentice, before turning to go sit elsewhere. She settled down and kept an eye on the young cat, occasionally looking around. She wasn’t sure what Dawnpaw would do, but she didn’t want to risk it. “She’s seems to be very promising, I’m sure she’ll make an amazing warrior, but she needs to get better at working with others and following instructions,” She thought to herself, looking around once more.

• Blackpelt •
warrior | tom | 35 moons | tags: Patchheart, Whitemist, Appleheart

He stood and made his way over to the three cats. He meowed a quick greeting to them all, looking at the ground awkwardly. “Are you putting together a border patrol? If so, I would like to come along,” He said, looking at the cats. He shuffled his paws slightly, awaiting their reply.

• Appleheart •
warrior | she-cat | 23 moons | tags: Patchheart, Whitemist, Blackpelt

She turned to look at the approaching Blackpelt. “Alright,” She replied, nodding her head at him. He was her next choice, as most of the camp seemed to be busy. “Well I guess we can head out then…?” It came out more like a question, as she tilted her head to the side slightly and looked at Patchheart, making sure it was okay.

• Minnowpaw •
apprentice | she-cat | 10 moons | mentor: Bearstep | tags: Bearstep

She nodded at her mentor, running in the same direction. Her paws slipped a few times and she almost fell down, but she always regained her footing. She definitely didn’t make it up as fast as him, but she was proud of her speed nevertheless. She stood beside Bearstep. “How’d I do?” She asked, looking proud of herself.

• Goosepaw •
apprentice | tom | 10 moons | mentor: Patchheart | tags: open

He finished his vole and stood up, making his way over to his mother. He sat beside her and waited for his own mentor to join them. He eyes drifted over to Dawnpaw and Kestrelpaw, and he looked away, annoyed. He didn’t want Dawnpaw to influence Kestrelpaw in a bad way, he enjoyed talking with her and would hate for that to change.

• Stonecloud •
elder | tom | 117 moons | tags: Iriskit, Flowerkit

He let out a gentle purr of amusement. “You definitely will miss sleeping in, but I think you’ll like being an apprentice,” He meowed to Flowerkit. “My apprentice ceremony was a long, long time ago…” He reflected, replying to Iriskit. “Yes, I still remember it clearly, I was so nervous but still very excited, my mentor was Morningbriar, she was amazing, always looking out for me and teaching me to be the best cat possible, she died an honorable death protecting the clan in battle,” He thought back to his earlier days fondly, it all seemed so far away. He looked down at the two kits in front of him, knowing they would soon go on similar adventures that he did. It warmed his heart, knowing they would experience the same joy.
Lights.Out

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nyverria » Sun Apr 02, 2023 12:27 pm

Wᴏʟғʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
〖Molly〗〖Warrior〗〖40〗
〖Mentions: Silverstar〗
〖Tags: Open〗

Wolfheart just gave the silver molly a small nod and watched her turn to walk back to her group. There wasn't much e;se the grey warrior could do. Perhaps she could go visit Stonecloud, she was pretty sure that Owleyes had taken her kits over there anyways so why shouldn't she join them? At the same time Wolfheart wanted to be near the camp entrance just in case.
xxx
xxx
xxx
Tɪɢᴇʀʙʟᴀᴢᴇ
〖Tom〗〖Warrior〗〖26〗
〖Mentions: None〗
〖Tags: None〗

Tigerheart had been out before the sun began to rise hunting for his clan. His legs were soaked to the bine but his short fur would dry before too long for he had shorter fur than most of the cats in the clan for some weird reason. The stripped tabby tom was attempting to catch fish today by the river bank but had failed at least three times. Tigerblaze wondered if any of the other warriors had even brought fish back to the camp, 'Hmf.. probably not.' the young tom thought to himself as he waded through the water slowly. He was starting to get impatient as he was fishing until finally he had swiped a small fish onto the dry bank and watched as it flopped around gasping for breath. It was quite weird how fish needed water to be able to breath.. but they were tasty at least. The tabby picked up his fish he had caught and began making his way back towards camp.

xxx
xxx
xxx
Kᴇsᴛᴇʀᴇʟᴘᴀᴡ
〖Molly〗〖Apprentice〗〖9〗
〖Mentor: Whitemist〗
〖Mentions: Whitemist, Silverstar,
xPatchheart, Tigerblaze〗
〖Tags: Dawnpaw〗

Before Kestrelpaw could reply she listened to what Silverstar had told Dawnpaw. The young apprentice waited for Silverstar to leave before speaking, "Let's just sneak out now before Silverstar and Patchheart notice we are gone. I'm sure once we find my brother he will cover for us." The little tabby cat readied herself to make a break for the camp entrance but she waited for Dawnpaw to make a decision. Breaking the rules was fun and all but there's always consequences and she honestly wasn't sure if Tigerblaze would actually cover for the two apprentices due to him being a cold cat most of the time.
Nyverria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby necrobinical » Mon Apr 03, 2023 3:26 am

🧡 Patchheart 🧡
Deputy | She-cat | 52 Moons | Apprentice: Goosepaw | Tags: Whitemist, Blackpelt, Appleheart

She turns to Blackpelt and purrs. "Yes, actually. Headed by Appleheart. Silverstar and I will be training our apprentices, however, so it will just be you three and Kestrelpaw." She bumps her nose against each of their shoulders, as if checking their strength. "Alright, you may all go. Be safe." She nods to them, and strides off to gather Goosepaw.

🌅 Dawnpaw 🌅
Warrior Apprentice | She-cat | 11 Moons | Mentor: Silverstar | Tags: Kestrelpaw

She listens to Silverstar, then more intently to Kestrelpaw. She thought for a second, though dozens of thoughts raced through her head. She was almost a warrior, could she afford to delay that just to escape her leader (ugh) and mother (bluuuuuugh)? Hmmm... She looked rather earnestly nervous towards Kestrelpaw, the conflict evident in her eyes. Well, she thinks to herself, One of Silverstar's complaints IS that I don't get along well with others. But here I am, getting along with Kestrelpaw, and worrying for Tigerblaze. She'll have to understand. She nods to Kestrelpaw and picks up the bones of her meal, then waits for Kestrelpaw to take the lead.
necrobinical

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Apr 03, 2023 4:14 am

Whitemist
warrior - male - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: Kestrelpaw - tags: Patchheart, Appleheart, Blackpelt, Kestrelpaw

<>
He nodded to Blackpelt and gave one last look to the deputy, before looking for his apprentice Kestrelpaw. His eyes narrowed a little bit as he saw the Bengal with Dawnpaw, someone about him had this feeling that something was off about them 'they were not planning anything foolish?' he thought to himself 'well they don't have time for that' he kept thinking and walked behind the two apprentices "I hope I am not bothering you two on anything, but Kestrelpaw, you're going to come with us to a border patrol" he meowed to his apprentice softy.

Owleyes
Queen - female - 27m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
She flicked her ears as she listened to her brother suggesting a meeting with the elder to her kits "that could be a good idea, kits" she meowed licking her paws a little bit "Maybe he could have some stories to tell you" she continued. As the kits decided to leave the nursery, she got out of it as well but not too far, just to sit down at the spot where the sun warmed the ground.

Flowerkit

<>
She smiled as she listened to the elder, but her smile dropped when she mentioned her mentor passing away in battle, it made her wonder how many deaths and losses this elder was seen in his long life "it must be hard, I mean you're witnesses many birthing and many deaths" she meowed thoughtfully "Are you ever thought why then than not you?" she meowed to him. She thought about her father, she missed him, even if he never really even knew or saw him. It was sad, but still, he was unable to cry about it.

Iriskit

<>
She listened to the elder "hmm Morningbriar, never heard of" she meowed thoughtfully "There must be many cats who we never ever got to meet or know" she meowed. Her ears perked toward her sister before she looked at her "hey, you're kind of breaking the good mood now" she meowed to her sister with a sigh.

Amberpaw
Medicine cat apprentice - male - 12m - crush: open - mentor: Brittleleaf - tags: Brittleleaf

<>
He took his second bite, as he listened to what his mentor was asking him "Catmint? Easy, to cure green couch and white couch" he responded after swallowing his bite, before going to his last bite. His eyes scanned the clearing for any warriors who seemed to be bored or were not doing anything at the moment "maybe we could ask Blackpelt? he looks like he doesn't know what to do at the moment?" he meowed to the elder medicine cat, as he licked his lips.

Blue (Blue-eyes)
loner - male - 32m - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: open

<>
He traveled still some more, before finding ducks there, but they were way too far for him to catch them without scaring them away first. Sighing he shook his head in disappointment, but then he noticed some movement grass near the riverbank, peeking to see what it was he noticed frogs. Those slimy jumpers were not his favorite prey, but for now, anything could be fine to him, he was too hungry to even think clearly, so he got for the frogs. He stalked at them for a moment, before getting to the riverbank side to catch the frogs, making sure they could not have a chance to get back to the water and swim away. Those things were easy to catch so he got both of the two frogs, looking around he flicked his ears back as his movements did scare some of those ducks away further at the river.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me