FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FloralClan ---Open and Accepting Members---

Postby Ourosmosis » Wed Dec 21, 2022 7:40 am

Lavenderpelt

Lavenderpelt is a long haired black she-cat with bright amber eyes. Crush: none Roleplay: Flowerpetal Location: camp

"No, I haven't talked to Lionclaw yet."

Lavenderpelt chuckeled a bit knowing exactly what the elder was up to. She sat down near the prey pile but didn't take anything. Instead she looked upwards annd closed her eyes feeling the early sunlight on her face.

"I love the sunlight time of leafbare. Theres so much less of it than usual but it's still lovely."

Foxfire

Foxfire in a large maine coon with cream and orange fur and dark brown eyes. Crush: none Roleplay: open Location: camp

Foxfire made his way back to the camp and entered shaking off the bit of snow that had gathered on his fur. He looked around the camp and saw cats happily chatting all around. After spotting Moonshadow sitting in the shade he decited to walk over.

"They're planning patorls right?"

He said sitting down about a tail-length away from her.
Ourosmosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Wed Dec 21, 2022 12:39 pm

Lionclaw|Tom|Golden-brown with green eyes|Warrior|Crush/Mate: Open|RP: Wolfpaw|
"Before my beloved kin tries setting me up let's go hunting Wolfpaw. I want to see what you can do in the snow." Lionclaw grumbled from hearing Flowerpetal trying to set him up with Lavenderpelt this time. He then looked over towards Flowerpetal and mews, "Stop trying to set me up with someone!" As he got up and headed out of the camp hoping that Wolfpaw would follow.

Mousekit|Tom|Brown with amber eyes|Kit|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Vixenstar|
Mousekit smiles and he then goes over to Vixenstar and rubs his head on her leg purring. "Thank you," He quickly mews before he went grabbed his moss ball and ran out of her den to play with his ball again. He thought of Vixenstar at the moment like his mother. Since he didn't know who his mother was since he was just abandoned in the forest.

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Mirrorgaze and Hollypaw|
"You were correct at cough Hollypaw. Also, you did better than I did my first time answer a question similar. I had just fallen in a patch of wild garlic and was covered in the scent for a whole quarter moon it felt like. I couldn't identify herbs correctly by smell. I had to rely on what the herbs looked like to know which ones I got and if they were correct. Plus I had to deal with tasting garlic for a while with anything." Junipertail mews laughing as she told that story.

Flowerpetal|She-cat|Pale ginger with pale green eyes blind|Elder|Crush/Mate: Old doesn't need one|Lavenderpelt|
"Well, when you do talk to him try to get him alone first he doesn't like talking around others." Flowerpetal mews amused as she sniffs out a mouse from the fresh kill pile. "If there is ever a thaw and there is fish I would really like one." She mews more to herself as she picked up the mouse.

Rainpaw|tom|gray with black socks with green eyes with gold in the center of them|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open|Out hunting as part of his chores talk to Hope|
"Why are you in clan territory though?" Rainpaw asked calmly once he believed that she was no threat. He sat down curling his tail around his paws. "Also why do you smell familiar like you would be a clan cat?" He asked confused about that. He was growing more curious of her as the snow finally stopped falling for now. (@ ~~~RainingFire~~~ this is Nightfrost's apprentice)

Rosepaw|She-cat|Ginger with gray tail tip with blue eyes|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Vinewatcher|
"Can we go out and do something, please? I finished all my chores here in the camp that you told me to do. I really want to get out of camp today!" Rosepaw asked excitedly as she bounded over to her mentor. She just wanted to not sit there and hear Lionclaw complain and be made to play with Mousekit.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FloralClan ---One and Accepting Members---

Postby Queen of flames » Mon Dec 26, 2022 6:04 am

Robinpuddle // Orange-red and white long-haired Norwegian forest cat, Yellow eyes //Male//warrior //Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Vinewatcher

The long-haired orange and white tom walked out of the warrior's den, shaking her fur and stretching his tired legs before taking a look around the camp 'silent as always' he thought to himself, seeing Lionclaw with some prey there and deputy watching around. He walked over to Vinewatcher "good morning Vinewatcher...did I miss any patrols this morning?" he asked confusedly.

Hazelbranch//Short-haired dark chocolate brown, yellow-brown eyes //male//warrior//Crush: Junipertail/ talks with - Foxfire. Moonshadow

He walked back to camp his eyes looking to the leader and deputy there either of them didn't seem to do much to start the patrols. He walked over to Foxfire and Moonshadow "hello hello" he called out with a purr "are you planning to go to a patrol? maybe we could do our own as it seems the high ranks are busy" he meowed.

Cypresshollow//medium-haired tortoiseshell, leaf green eyes //Female//Queen//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Nightfrost

She ate her rabbit, which was big for a cat to eat alone, but being pregnant that large prey was not a big deal to her. She felt like she was hungry all the time, no matter how much she eats. Swallowing her bite she looked over to the black tom picking up a bird out of the pile "Morning Nightfrost? Vinewatcher is taking her time to start patrols it seems" she meowed gently.

Hollypaw //Short-haired black cat, Yellow-green eyes//female//medicine cat apprentice//Crush: open/ talks with- Mirrorgaze, Junipertail

She listened to the medicine cat "I see, well I don't remember all of the herbs either, or what they do...but as an apprentice, it's my duty to learn to remember them" she meowed to her. She looked at her then Mirrorgaze "so...what are you two planning to do now?" she asked "going to get more herbs maybe?" she kept asking.

Hope (-light)// Long-haired cream cat, deep amber eyes//female//loner//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Rainpaw

She flicked her tail "how could I know if this belongs to someone, I think owning an entire forest is selfish" she meowed, but she did know something about those clan cats, what her mother told her. She was silent for a moment "I don't know how I feel familiar to you, but my mother did tell me about my father being a clan cat" she responded trying to remember the name she was told by her father to have.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ourosmosis » Sat Dec 31, 2022 3:24 am

Foxfire

Foxfire in a large maine coon with cream and orange fur and dark brown eyes. Crush: none Roleplay: Hazelbranch, Moonshadow Location: camp

Foxfire's tail was gently sweeping the snow next to him. He lifted his head to look up at Hazelbranch as he heard him speak.
"Hello to you too. I was just waiting around for a patrol to form. And now it is so yes, I'll join."
He smiled and turned to face Moonshadow.
"What about you, Moonshadow?"
Ourosmosis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LadyRyuka » Sat Dec 31, 2022 5:44 am

Lionclaw|Tom|Golden-brown with green eyes|Warrior|Crush/Mate: Open|RP: Wolfpaw|
"Before my beloved kin tries setting me up let's go hunting Wolfpaw. I want to see what you can do in the snow." Lionclaw grumbled from hearing Flowerpetal trying to set him up with Lavenderpelt this time. He then looked over towards Flowerpetal and mews, "Stop trying to set me up with someone!" As he got up and headed out of the camp hoping that Wolfpaw would follow.

Mousekit|Tom|Brown with amber eyes|Kit|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Vixenstar|
Mousekit smiles and he then goes over to Vixenstar and rubs his head on her leg purring. "Thank you," He quickly mews before he went grabbed his moss ball and ran out of her den to play with his ball again. He thought of Vixenstar at the moment like his mother. Since he didn't know who his mother was since he was just abandoned in the forest.

Junipertail|She-cat|Blue-gray with black paws and ear tips with yellow eyes|Medicine Cat|Crush/Mate: Forbidden|RP: Mirrorgaze and Hollypaw|
"I already collected what we could without taking too much from the meadow. You could help me with sorting the herbs thought." Junipertail mews as she went back to sorting the herbs into piles of everything that was similar. She had Tansy, watermint, borage leaves, marigold, and catmint.

Flowerpetal|She-cat|Pale ginger with pale green eyes blind|Elder|Crush/Mate: Old doesn't need one|Open|
Flowerpetal took the mouse she grabbed back to the elder's den. She would rather eat there instead of eating with everyone else around the pile. She liked being near the young cats sometimes but as she gets older she learned to take peace in being able to eat alone.

Rainpaw|tom|gray with black socks with green eyes with gold in the center of them|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open|Out hunting as part of his chores talk to Hope|(@ ~~~RainingFire~~~ this is Nightfrost's apprentice)
"It's just you smell sort of like someone in the clan. Although I can't place who." Rainpaw mewed. "Also we have scent markers around our territory so you would know by scent." He added flicking his ear as he felt something cold touch it. "That is kind of interesting though if you are part clan cat. My leader could probably offer you a spot with us." He mused.

Rosepaw|She-cat|Ginger with gray tail tip with blue eyes|Apprentice|Crush/Mate: Open| RP: Vinewatcher|
"Can we go out and do something, please? I finished all my chores here in the camp that you told me to do. I really want to get out of camp today!" Rosepaw asked excitedly as she bounded over to her mentor. She just wanted to not sit there and hear Lionclaw complain and be made to play with Mousekit.
My name is Lady Ryuka. I am a Noble in a world that knows all kinds of magic. I specialize in Fire magic. I can also make bubbles that trap people for about 3 days. I also make rose petals and Cherry blossom petals fly around me.

My Tradeables folder is empty so when I get more duplicates I will be doing my wishlist give aways again!
LadyRyuka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Mon Jan 02, 2023 6:01 pm

๐—ฉ๐—ถ๐˜…๐—ฒ๐—ป๐—ฆ๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ
41 moons |Female | leader | tags: MouseKit|
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

VixenStar nodded as the kit thanked her, she followed him from her den. Making sure he made it back to the nursery safe and sound. She shook her head. She longed for kits of her own but it just wasn't in the cards. She never had time to focus on finding a mate or beginning a family of her own. Putting her clan first was her focus for her entire life. Everything VixenStar did was for her clan and look where it got her. Clearly something she had done was right. But, she couldn't help but feel jealous of the cats with mates and kits of their own.

๐Œ๐จ๐จ๐ง๐’๐ก๐š๐๐จ๐ฐ
25 moons |Female | Warrior | tags: HazelBranch, FoxFire |
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

MoonShadow rose to her paws as HazelBranxh and FoxFire approached, she waved her tail in a friendly greeting "oh good morning" she greeted the warriors with a small purr. She glanced between the toms as they spoke regarding a potential patrol "I would join the patrol" she commented excitedly "are we wanting to hunt or check out borders?" she asked.

๐๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ญ๐…๐ซ๐จ๐ฌ๐ญ
25 moons |male | Warrior | tags: CypressHollow |

Jolted by a voice, NightFrost dropped the bird he had just selected. He turned his head to see the queen, CypressHollow "Good morning" he greeted her with a dip of his head before surveying the camp at the mention of patrols being slower to be formed than usual "yes, it appears so. I hope everything is alright" he added with a flick of his tail. His eyes flicked to the queen's belly for a moment. "How are you feeling?" he asked trying to be polite

๐–๐จ๐ฅ๐Ÿ๐๐š๐ฐ
11 moons |male | apprentice |apprentice to: LionClaw | tags: LionClaw|

WolfPaw laughed hearing the other warriors trying to set him up "Why are you against finding a mate" he asked with a small twitch of his whiskers as he padded after LionClaw to go on their hunt. He was curious, why wouldn't you want to find a mate to have a life with?
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Wed Jan 04, 2023 8:10 am

MirrorGaze | Med Cat | Male | Crush/Mate: None | Tags: Hollypaw, Junipertail
The tom had been zoned out for most of the conversation deep in thought though he quickly shook his head finally snapping out of it, "How about a little test while you're sorting the herbs. You can bring them to me in the back once sorted and I'll put them up. Every herb that's brought to me I want you to tell me at least one use for it." the tom mewed calmly a warm smile on his face as he looked down at Hollypaw.

VineWatcher | Deputy | Female| Crush/Mate: None | Tags: Rosepaw
The deputy let out a sigh as she nudged the apprentice lightly, "You did all of your chores? How about we do a run through and make sure they were completed correctly and then we can go out and I'll let you choose what we do today." the tabby mewed gruffly the expression on her face never once changing from the bored somewhat angry looking expression she always had.
โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Adamented » Wed Jan 04, 2023 4:41 pm

แดษชสŸสŸแด‡ส€๊œฑแด›ส€แด‡แด€แด
Qแดœแด‡แด‡ษด / 20 แดแดแดษด๊œฑ / แดแดสŸสŸส / แด›แด€ษข๊œฑ: none
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Still early in her pregnancy, Millerstream is able to wander around the territory still, though it's only slightly uncomfortable. She's looking forward to meeting her kits, though her heart still aches at the thought of her mate, Smokey, far away. Despite being surrounded by clanmates who share tongues and prey with her in the mornings, Millerstream can't help but feel lonely. A short ways from camp, the ticked fawn molly laps at the stream, remembering times when she had snuck out to this same stream and followed it to the river where Smokey would meet her.

However, there's no sign of the tom's hazey grey and white spotted coat anywhere, no hint of his subtle scent on the wind. Since meeting him, Millerstream had somewhat alienated herself from the rest of the clan, she hopes she's able to grow closer to her clanmates eventually... if not for herself, then for her soon-to-be-born kits.

แด„สŸแดแด แด‡ส€แด˜แด€แดก
แดแด‡แด…. แด€แด˜แด˜ส€แด‡ษดแด›ษชแด„แด‡ / 6 แดแดแดษด๊œฑ / แด›แดแด / แด›แด€ษข๊œฑ: Junipertail
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

Cloverpaw has just woken- late, again, unfortunately. These days he can't seem to keep asleep for too long, woken by unsettling dreams that aren't quite nightmares but that make his skin crawl under his fur. Cloverpaw hasn't shared his issue with anyone yet, he'd kind of rather they believe he had just slept in a couple of times. Cloverpaw steps out of the Apprentice den into the camp clearing and took a look around, making sure no one was in need of him before reaching the Medicine Den and taking a peak inside. He calls out, "J-Junipertail...?" to see if his mentor is in the den before placing a paw in, waiting to be invited.

Cloverpaw's still only just barely apprentice-aged, so he's been skittish about his mentor and the older apprentice, Hollypaw, training under Mirrorgaze. Hopefully his mentor won't be too mad that he's woken late.

[ ABOUT ]

Ada
          โ€ข Adam โ€ข Addie
          he / she / they

โœฆ โœฆ โœฆ
          [ MY STUFF ]
          ImageImageImage
          discord: @adamented

[ LINKS ]
          ImageImage
Adamented

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MurderousMushroom » Fri Jan 06, 2023 2:36 am

MirrorGaze | Med Cat | Male | Crush/Mate: None | Tags: Cloverpaw, Junipertail
The toms gaze flicked to the apprentice a warm smile making it's way to his face. "Finally awake I see. Would you like to join us? Hollypaw and Junipertail will be sorting the herbs in piles and bringing them back to me for placement. You could always help me in the back if you'd like." he offered cloverpaw his voice calm yet holding a somewhat bored tone.

VineWatcher | Deputy | Female| Crush/Mate: None | Tags: Open
(((Small bump for rosepaw)))

BrokenWater | Warrior | Male| Crush/Mate: None | Tags: Millerstream
The tom was padding a few fox lengths away from the stream edge passing behind Millerstream almost missing the she-cat completely. Once registered the tom tom stopped himself and backed up until he stood in a direct line from the pregnant she-cat.

The tom snuck his way beside the she-cat where he then looked at her with a large smile "Hello! How are you doing today MillerStream!" he purred happily dark blue eyes shining kindly.

MovingDream | Warrior | Female| Crush/Mate: None | Tags: Open
The pretty she-cat yawned walking from the warriors den amber eyes narrowed against the light.
โ—คโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ฅ
Hello! I'm Clock/Shroom and I enjoy
reading, Drawing, anime, and Roleplay!
โ—ฃโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ—ข
MurderousMushroom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: FloralClan ---One and Accepting Members---

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Jan 06, 2023 5:01 am

Robinpuddle // Orange-red and white long-haired Norwegian forest cat, Yellow eyes //Male//warrior //Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Vinewatcher

The long-haired orange and white tom walked out of the warrior's den, shaking her fur and stretching his tired legs before taking a look around the camp 'silent as always' he thought to himself, seeing Lionclaw with some prey there and deputy watching around. He walked over to Vinewatcher "good morning Vinewatcher...did I miss any patrols this morning?" he asked confusedly.

Hazelbranch//Short-haired dark chocolate brown, yellow-brown eyes //male//warrior//Crush: Junipertail/ talks with - Foxfire. Moonshadow

He watched the two cats, smiling at Foxfire agreeing to his little offer then turned to look at Moonshadow. He thought about the pretty she-cats question for a moment "maybe hunting could be a better choice, I think Vinewatcher will do the border patrols, but of course, if you do want to check the borders I'm fine with that too" he responded gently.

Cypresshollow//medium-haired tortoiseshell, leaf green eyes //Female//Queen//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Nightfrost

She took another bite of the rabbit as she looked at the black tom there, swallowing it to answer his questions "oh I am doing fine...I think it's only a matter of time when the kits will shown up" she meowed noticing the look the tom gave to her belly. She gave him a warm look, but there was a little bit of sadness there as well, she still hoped for her mate to just walk inside the camp and be there when those kits are being born. She shook her head a little bit "so how's your training with Rainpaw? is the youngster behaving well?" she meowed.

Hollypaw //Short-haired black cat, Yellow-green eyes//female//medicine cat apprentice//Crush: open/ talks with- Mirrorgaze, Junipertail, Cloverpaw

She nodded to Junipertail, before turning to her own mentor "oh okay that sounds like fun, like a game" she meowed flicking her tail excitedly, but a little bit nervous as well. She looked at Cloverpaw "Oh morning Cloverpaw" she purred "At last I am not the only one sleeping late, heh" she meowed with a silent laugh.

Hope (-light)// Long-haired cream cat, deep amber eyes//female//loner//Crush/Mate: open/ talks with- Rainpaw

She looked a little embarrassed when the tom mentioned their scent marks "Oh, well...I guess I missed those marks then, I am...well not so good with scents...and I was focusing to get something to eat..." she started to explain. She flicked her ears surprised and confused "really? Oh I've never really even thought about living in a clan, of course living alone is very scary and boring..." she meowed thoughtfully "I thought clan cats hate outsiders like me?" she said.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me