βœΏπ““π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷 - π“ž&π“βœΏ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: βœΏπ““π“ͺ𝓲𝓼𝔂𝓬𝓡π“ͺ𝓷 - π“ž&π“βœΏ

Postby aurelian » Tue Oct 11, 2022 9:27 pm

✿aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa𝐁 𝐑 𝐈 𝐀 𝐑 𝐇 𝐄 𝐀 𝐑 𝐓
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    nickname rose gender molly age thirty-one moons location camp tagged salmonpaw

indentbriarheart awoke in the early hours of the night, much before the sun began to rise over the horizon. this was typical for the she-cat, sleep was fleeting for the petite warrior. with a faint sigh the molly rose to her paws, careful not to disturb her clanmates and silently exited the warrior's den. camp was blissfully quiet before sunup, the trees that stood tall behind the clearing shook lightly with the early morning breeze that gently swept through the forest. briarheart took a moment to herself and stretched, easing her body into the day ahead. the sky was still trying to wake, a beautiful shade of blackish-blue settling comfortably over daisyclan's territory. the she-cat decided that she'd take this time to watch the world stir from it's slumber from the old abandoned barn, and hunt while the prey foolishly slept.

crossing through the wheat fields briarheart approached the barn with caution, careful not to wake the potential meals that concealed themselves inside. the molly crept closer to the large doors that loomed over her small frame and crouched, inching forward slowly. she noticed out of the corner of her eye a fat tail rustling in amongst the hay pile that sat sprawled outside the weathered building and positioned herself accordingly. oh, you're not going anywhere. the she-cat thought to herself, her muscles rippling with anticipation. briarheart leapt with quick, precise speed and sunk her claws into the unsuspecting animal, silencing the rodent with a swift bite to the neck. satisfied with her work the molly gently dropped the lifeless rat on the parched earth beneath her and sat back on her haunches, licking her front paws clean of dirt and debris. the sun had just begun to peek over the skyline, blanketing the territory in a brilliant shade of orange. briarheart bathed herself in it's glory, relishing the new morning's warmth. with freshly groomed paws the nimble warrior stood and scooped up her prize, deciding it would be best to make her way back to camp.

briarheart padded into the clearing with little interest in the hustle and bustle around her. she swiftly made her way to the fresh-kill pile, placing her catch softly atop the small mound of meat. the she-cat noticed warrensky off to the side of the growing pile but said nothing, thinking it would be best to steer clear of his unmistakable sour mood. the molly collectedly looked around, her rich honey eyes scanning the surrounding area. she saw her apprentice, salmonpaw, and several of her clanmates briefing just outside of the apprentice's den. salmonpaw was blooming into a promising hunter and briarheart was satisfied with her progress, although patience was something she greatly lacked with the younger feline. sometimes it felt like salmonpaw was testing her. crimsonstar had spoken to her several days prior inquiring about the apprentice and her training, but briarheart tensed at the mentioning of her disciples assessment. the molly hadn't given it much thought, but as she watched salmonpaw from afar she considered taking the younger she-cat to the river to let her demonstrate her skills.
aurelian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Raining Fire~ » Fri Oct 14, 2022 8:23 am

πŒπ¨π¨π§π’π‘πšππ¨π°
25 moons |Female | Deputy |crush: open | tags: MossyBee, NarrowStep|
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Moonshadow looked towards the apprentices and offered a small smile "you're right. It is very nice to see them so close. I pray to StarClan it stays that way as they grow up. You know my brother and I were never close - it got worse after CrimsonStar asked me to be Deputy...NightFrost wanted it." she sighed before shaking her head and returning to the conversation, brushing off any ties to that part of her life. MoonShadow looked at the apprentices again. Purring softly seeing OceanPaw had finally joined. "They need to play and have these bonds, it will do them so much good. And I'm thankful they all include each other. No one is left alone..Besides, some of them are about to become warriors" she mentioned with a nod of agreement.
Her ears priced at the mention of NarrowStep, MoonShadow looked at MossyBee and tilted her head "out of all the warriors in the open and you choose him..." she said quietly before nodding at the request of the Medicine cat "Perhaps he can bring OceanPaw. I don't think she has gone to collect herbs before. Or if there's something else he'd rather have her too I guess he and I could go alone". MoonShadow dipped her head and gave a flick of her tail to land on MossyBee's back. "Thank you MossyBee. You always know what to say. I will get NarrowStep and go get the herbs for you" she mentioned before walking towards the tabby.
As she approached, MoonShadow took a deep breath "Good morning NarrowStep!" she called with a dip of her head "MossyBee is needing herbs. Would you like to join me in getting them? I think the apprentices could use time to focus on their upcoming assessments"

𝐎𝐜𝐞𝐚𝐧𝐏𝐚𝐰
10 moons |Female | apprentice |apprentice to: NarrowStep | crush: open | tags: The other apprentices |

OceanPaw shifted a little nervously as SalmonPaw mentioned their assesments. OceanPaw hadn't even thought about those. What would her warrior name be? Would she mess the whole thing up? Rats. She thought to herself. She probably looked like a kit to the others with her akward stature. Straightening up like her father taught her, OceanPaw shook her head "Honestly, I'm not sure. NarrowStep hasn't mentioned any. But i'm sure he'll really find a way to test me." she replied to SalmonPaw's question with a soft smile.
As MackerelPaw mentioned her father and how he probably would just ask to make him a warrior, OceanPaw stiffened. She hadn't even gotten a word of praise for her training and she was his kit. It was rat dung. She tried offering him a small smile as he attempted to reassure her about assessments "Thank you MackerelPaw. I appreciate that. You'll do great at yours" she responded. OceanPaw did genuinely wish for him to do good and get his warrior name.
Switching to another topic OceanPaw overheard BisonPaw, she offered him a warm smile as she spoke "You're doing great BisonPaw. I think StarClan has amazing plans for you."

𝐍𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐭
25 moons |male | Warrior |mentor to: MackerelPaw | crush: open | tags: GaleWhistle |

He flicked his tail, annoyance with GaleWhistle's question. Of course she would ask him why of all the cats NightFrost asked her to join a patrol. He rolled his shoulders back before responding "Because Galewhistle. You're one of the only cats I know who would just put a patrol together to get under someone's skin. Today, I'm thinking specifically MoonShadow" he commented. He glanced at the apprentices "Besides. I want to take MackerelPaw out, I need to start planning his assessment." NightFrost had began to consider ways to test his apprentice. MackerelPaw was a fast learner and NightFrost knew he would be valuable to the clan. If he would just stop caring so much about what other's thought. NightFrost wanted the apprentice to think forward and plan to be the best. because, with NightFrost's training - he would be. NightFrost returned his gaze to the she-cat in front of him "You must be proud of your kits. They are close to becoming warriors"

γ€ο»ΏοΌ³ο½™ο½’ο½…ο½Žγ€‘

Rest in greener pastures
Syren. 06.18.2023

"Courage is being scared to death, but saddling up anyway."
- John Wayne.

β™₯
~Raining Fire~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby anathema » Tue Oct 18, 2022 1:38 am

milkpaw !

female [♀] / med. cat apprentice / location: med. cats' den, camp / tags: the apprentice gang!

Milkpaw nodded, making sure to fully absorb all of the information she'd been given. It was the one typical medicine cat trait she actually had: to know everything about the Clan. All the gossip, all the secrets, all the drama... medicine cats were meant to be aware of it; to be secret-keepers. Well... maybe Milkpaw wasn't too good at doing the last part.

The medicine cat apprentice quieted down as Oceanpaw approached, since the other apprentices were talking now, but was sure to shoot her a friendly smile in greeting. She figured she'd go find Mossybee in a few heartbeats, since it was probably a bit more important to get to her daily duties soon. After all, she didn't want to accidentally postpone receiving her full name!

bisonpaw !
    male [β™‚] / apprentice / location: apprentices' den, camp / tags: foxleap & the apprentice gang

Bisonpaw shook his head. "Not yet," he said. "I could definitely use some help, though. I'm not the best fighter." He gave Foxleap a sheepish grin. "I've always felt like me and Milkpaw got switched up when we became apprentices. She's destined to be a warrior. She's even got the perfect attitude for the job. I'm far too soft for a life of hunting and fighting."

Not wanting to sound like a whiner, Bisonpaw continued, "It is what it is, though." He was mostly trying to reassure himself. "If this is the path StarClan wanted me to takeβ€”or, well, destined me to takeβ€”then I'm glad to serve my Clan this way. I might not be able to see it now, but I'm sure there'll come a time in my life where it all... clicks together."

With that, Bisonpaw also turned back to the group, but still stuck close to Foxleap.

galewhistle !
    female [♀] / warrior / location: warriors' den, camp / tags: nightfrost, heatherpaw (sort of)

Getting under Moonshadow's skin? Galewhistle almost visibly showed Nightfrost she was... surprised. The warrior held back an incredulous expression by glancing over at the aforementioned deputy. Did Nightfrost and Moonshadow really have such a rivalry? She'd never noticed. But, then again... of course she didn't. She was too wrapped up in her own world of tribulations.

"Well, alright." Galewhistle gave the tom a curt nod. "Maybe Heatherpaw can learn a thing or two from Mackerelpaw, anyway. I don't think they've spent much time together. He's almost a warrior... but since he's still also an apprentice, Heatherpaw will listen to him more than she does to me." She shook her head. "I think she thinks I'm too old... or something."

Galewhistle frowned. Yes, she was... in her own strange right. "They've certainly proved themselves worthy," she grumbled, not wanting to admit anything to the mysterious tom. The warrior decided to change the subject then, wanting to get a move-on. "Well... it seems like Heatherpaw would rather get her beauty rest." It was cruel, but Galewhistle was a cruel cat. "I wanted her to pick up on some new things from you and Mackerelpaw, but... I suppose that'll just be her punishment: being behind."

With a heartless swish of her tail, Galewhistle's unblinking pale blue eyes directly trained on Nightfrost. "Let's head out."
anathema

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:26 am

Animals65 wrote:Creamflower watches Rubbleblossom eat her squirrel after she answered her question, eating her own fish at the same time. When Rubbleblossom pushed the squirrel fur towards her and suggested she were to use it to make her nest softer, she purrs and grabs it with her paw, bringing it closer to her. "That sounds like a great idea!" she said, smiling. "Thank you Rubbleblossom! What would DaisyClan do without you?"

Last bumped by Animals65 on Thu Oct 20, 2022 6:26 am.
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me