ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ☀ Please Lock <3

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ʜᴏᴘᴇ ☀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɪɪ

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:39 am

Creamflower smiles and purrs as she nuzzles Flamefur, happy to hear that he is optimistic for Blizzardclaw. "It's nice to hear your optimism." she said. She notices him raising his tail for someone and turns her head to face in his direction, seeing Poppyspring, one of her kits from the first litter. She smiles and motions to him with her head for him to join them.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Mon Feb 21, 2022 4:00 pm

𝓓𝓪𝔀𝓷𝓣𝓻𝓪𝓲𝓵
xxxxFemale/103 moons/Straight
xxxxOakClan/Warrior
xxxxCrush; None|No Mate
xxxxtags
》open

The older she-cat was laying quite a bit away from the crowd as she had been one of the first to pay respects to the fallen leader when she saw the lifeless body before moving away so others could do the same. She knew the feeling of loss quite well having lost her brother and parents all at once when she was a young warrior, but she hoped that BlizzardClaw wouldn't shut down the way she did so long ago and with his family besides him she felt the chance of that would be rather slim.
She hoped the clan would be able to recover from this loss rather quickly as with EagleClans current leader, she couldn't help but feel rather uneasy with the current situation.

𝓛𝓲𝓽𝓽𝓵𝓮𝓢𝓶𝓸𝓴𝓮
xxxxFemale/38 moons/Straight
xxxxOakClan/Warrior/apprentice; FlowerPaw
xxxxCrush; None|No Mate
xxxxtags
》open

The small she-cat padded away from BeeStars body and the growing crowd that surrounded it as clanmates went to pay respect to the leader who led their clan for so long. Her gaze shifted when she noticed a figure moving towards the exit of camp and recognized the pelt of her sister, FoxFeather, disappearing from view. she decided to believe that she simply needed some time alone and forced herself to stay put instead of following even if a part of her wanted to make sure her sister was alright. LittleSmoke moved to a corner of the camp before sitting down to collect her thoughts, the loss of a clanmate was never easy and she could only imagine how BlizzardClaw must be feeling now that he not only lost his mate but also was now the leader of OakClan.

𝓕𝓮𝓻𝓷𝓟𝓪𝔀
xxxxFemale/7 moons/Pansexual
xxxxOakClan/Apprentice/mentor; RaccoonTuft
xxxxCrush; None
xxxxtags
》ReedPaw

FernPaw awoke to the sound of a wail once she discerned who the voice belonged to it didn't take her long to realize that it signaled the end of BeeStars life. Her eyes glanced to the side where ReedPaw was still fast asleep, he had been the cat she decided to snuggle up to the previous night. She was quite close to ReedPaw and the rest of his family due to his mother, BearSong, once being a close friend of her mothers.
She shook her head as an image of her mother popped into her head, the loss of her still felt so unreal as it occurred not too long ago. FernPaw's head shook once more to clear her thoughts before she carefully moved away from ReedPaw as to not wake him up and stood from her spot. She gave her pelt a quick grooming before finally exiting the apprentices den.

𝓡𝓮𝓮𝓭𝓟𝓪𝔀
xxxxMale/10 moons/Bisexual
xxxxOakClan/Apprentice/mentor; BrambleShade
xxxxCrush; None
xxxxtags
》open

~Sleeping~

𝓦𝓻𝓮𝓷𝓢𝓲𝓰𝓱𝓽
xxxxFemale/51 moons/Bisexual
xxxxEagleClan/Warrior
xxxxCrush; None|No Mate
xxxxtags
》open

~Sleeping~

𝓖𝓸𝓻𝓼𝓮𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓮
xxxxMale/22 moons/Straight
xxxxEagleClan/Warrior
xxxxCrush; None|No Mate
xxxxtags
》Goldenrose and Lilacmoon

GorseFire broke off from the other members of the hunting patrol to follow the scent of a shrew, however, as he approached the scent his mind wandered to StreamStar. He had mixed feelings for the leader as it was quite obvious to him that she didn't trust most within the clan simply because of everything that happened with SouthStar. He couldn't help but find her reaction quite ridiculous but his loyalty to the clan which included the leader, kept him from stating any worries.
His thoughts were cut off by a movement coming into view, the mouse-like rodent searching for its own meal but unfortunately it wouldn't get the chance. Once he was close enough, he leapt and caught the shrew quickly ending its life with a quick nip to the back of its neck. A disappointed huff exited his mouth when he noticed how skinny it was despite it being Green-leaf. He hid it underneath the earth to hide its scent before walking off to find a new scent to trail.

𝓕𝓸𝓰𝓡𝓾𝓷𝓷𝓮𝓻
xxxxMale/22 moons/Pansexual
xxxxEagleClan/Warrior
xxxxCrush; None|No Mate
xxxxtags
》open

The tom nodded to ThistleReed as he walked off from the rest of the hunting patrol and placed his catch, it was but a single squirrel which was luckily quite plump in attempt to make up for the lack of prey he brought back. FogRunner wasn't necessarily bad at hunting and was actually quite good at it, however, his laziness kept him from trying very hard on the hunting patrol. A rather loud yawn escaped his mouth as he moved to one of the edges of camp before laying down to hopefully take a nap though not before looking around to make sure GorseFire wasn't around to lecture him.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:37 pm

𝓞𝓪𝓴𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Blizzardclaw ♂✦ 93 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Mate: Beestar ✦ Tags: RobinwingBlizzardclaw was aware of the sun setting and the sky changing but he couldn't dare break his gaze at his fallen mate. The only thing that broke it was hearing Robinwind again and gave him a slight glare at his friend before he softened his eyes, almost as if he was giving a silent apology to his friend. Maybe he would get to see Beestar again when they got to the moonpool but he wasn't sure, he could see Bluestream instead or his son Fishpaw in starclan or somehow all of them. "I just.... don't want to leave her side," he meows sadly before giving the fallen leader alick on her ear. "I need to decide still a new deputy," he sighs to himself as he slowly forced himself to sit up and head towards the leaders den to think even though he knew there wasn't a lot of time. | Mentions: -

Weaslestripe ♂ ✦ 66 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Mate: Dappleleaf ✦ Tags: Dappleleaf, Sootspeckle | Mentions: -

Weaselstripe used his tail to help wipe the watery eyes of his half-brother and nodded his head easily. "Yes of course she is with Fishpaw right now and seeing your other brother Stormwhisker too and my sons too." He sighs sadly at the young tom, giving him licks on the top of his head while his eyes drifted to his mate sadly at the thought of their kits before he turned back to Sootspeckle. "It'll be good I promise that she is there and with them all, Starclan will give her back her strength and one day we will get to see her again even though it will take moons she will always be with us and guiding us," he spoke, finding himself getting more of wisdom as moons had passed between having kits and apprentices too.

Falconwing ♂ ✦ 53 Moons ✦ Apprentice ✦ Mate: Dustpetal ✦ Tags: Dustpetal, Sootspeckle

Falconwing had watched over his mothers body sadly, he had known like everyone her time had been coming slowly to an end but it didn't make it any easier to see her lifeless. He had padded over, giving her a few licks on her head before he had moved away and glanced at his half-brother Sootspeckle. Though related the two never seemed that close compared to how Weaselstripe and him bounded, he felt terrible for the pain he was going to.
    He moved towards the two toms, giving his younger brother a few licks on his shoulder. He always felt bad for Sootspeckle as he had already been through so much in the small amount of being alive but he was sure glad that Blizzardclaw was still going to be around for moons to come while both of his parents were now reunited in Starclan.

Flowerpaw ♀ ✦ 10 Moons ✦ Mentor: Littleshadow ✦ Crush: ✦ Tags: Featherpaw | Mentions: Jackdawstrike, Bearsong, Foxfeather, Littlesmoke

Featherpaw purred softly at the lick she received from her sister and sighs out as she listened to her, shaking her head once simply. "I don't know about that, I think he could choose father but I could see him picking Bearsong just because she was his apprentice at one point," she sighs but she knew Bearsong didn't seem much of deputy or potential leader material, nobody ever did find out her kits father. "Could surprise us all and pick Foxfeather or Littlesmoke, train them to be the best deputy and leader they can during his nine lives." She sighs as she thought of the possibilites and glanced as she noticed Blizzardclaw moving away from Beestar's body. "He's going to announce it soon."

𝓔𝓪𝓰𝓵𝓮𝓬𝓵𝓪𝓷
    __________________________________________________________________________________

Mistflower ♀ ☽ 88 Moons ☽ ApprenticeMate: ☽ Tags: Quiverheart | Mentions: Doestrep, Brightpebble

"Mmm I wonder the same with Creekbelly," Mistflower admits as she sighed, her odd son was something else. She blinked back and nodded her head as she refocused on Doestep. "Yes it is a good thing she's like that though, pretty sure she's the only one that doesn't back down to Leopardtooth." She let out a laugh as she lead their way out of the warrior den, stretching only for a moment before the pair went to wait at the entrance as she watched Doestep with Brightpebble.

Redflame ♂ ☽ 51 Moons ☽ ApprenticeCrush: ☽ Tags: Mallowfang | Mention: -

Redflame had been taken back slightly at the bump from Mallowfang and purred at the she-cat warrior, glancing her over some. "The sorry is all mine beautiful, can't believe I got in the way of royality," he told her as he never made it a secret that he did fancy her slightly even though at one point she was taken by his great uncle's kit Mudshadow. "Mmmm you caught me, I was getting some air away from camp where it's quite notiable that I am not wanted. And where do you think you're heading? Hunting by yourself with the sun starting to set now?"

Rainwhisker ♀ ☽ 36 Moons ☽ Apprentice:Crush: ☽ Tags: Windstorm | Mentions: -

"I'm sure things will get better for him with time Windstorm." Rainwhisker pointed out to her friend as she easily got up. "Besides if he could have an apprentice he'd be out of our fur but there isn't any for a moon and I doubt Frozenkits mentor will be Newtclaw despite Streamstar enjoying him like she does Liongrowl who has one at the earliest age." She shakes her head a little annoyed at the fact the warrior wasn't that experienced to even be one yet but she was sure that's how others felt when she took on Thunderstrike and he was one of the best of the youngest warriors.

Newtclaw ♂ ☽ 36 Moons ☽ Apprentice:Crush: ☽ Tags: Windstorm

Newtclaw quickly finished up his food when hearing Windstorm yelling at him to get his attention, heading over to the two she-cats. Even though Rainwhisker always joked about how he clearly fancied Windstorm, it was a little true, he found her sweet even though he was sure she found him annoying. He headed over quickly to the two she-cats for the two of them to leave the camp like a lot of them did. Eagleclan wasn'thow it use to be from what the older warriors said.

Leopardtooth ♀ ☽ 14 Moons ☽ Apprentice:Crush: ☽ Tags: Tigerblaze, Creekbelly

Leopardtooth hadn't quite noticed her brother's return yet, it wasn't that they didn't fully get along but she always did act better than him so it was rare they did. Her ear had barely heard Creekbelly approaching her, it twitching before he was beside her. "Father obviously, I think something happened in Oakclan and I'm sure they would like to know. I wonder if that old sad cats that lead the clan finally crooked." Her tone didn't change or get excited but she did wonder if that would make them want go into an all out attack on their parents old clan. "What were you doing out?" She asks, glancing at him once with disgust nearly from the fact he was even talking to her.

Ravenkit♀ ☽ 5 Moons ☽ Mother: Ivyleaf ☽ Crush: ☽ Tags: Ivyleaf
    Ravenkit was fairly tired of walking, she did walk a lot on her own as she could handle it but after awhile she just coudln't anymore. It sometimes felt her paws were ready to fall off of her little legs. "Do I have to stay in here? Are we even close to being there yet mommy?" She frowns.
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Tue Feb 22, 2022 12:52 am

Ivyleaf - she cat - 59 moons - crush: n/a - clan: loner (Oakclan) - tags: Ravenkit

Ivyleaf turned to look at Ravenkit "I'll be back, and yes, you have to stay in here, I will be quick" she said softly "we are almost there" she added. Ivyleaf felt bad for her daughter, but she couldn't stay in the two leg place any longer. Ivyleaf then went to hunt, she opened her jowls to scent the air. She then heard a twig snap, and she slowly stalked in that direction. Ivyleaf then got her eyes locked onto a good sized mouse as she crouched and pounced and killed it with a swift bite to the neck. She then trotted back to the den before settling down next to her daughter

Roseleap - she cat - 16 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Oakclan - tags: Elmshade, Magpieflight, Bearsong

Roseleap got back to the camp as she scented grief in the air. She sighed sadly, Beestar has passed on. Roseleap walked into the camp and went to pay her respects

Applefur- she cat- 18 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Oakclan- tags: Blizzardclaw

Applefur gave her mom one last nuzzle as she turned tail and ran from camp, she was gonna try to hunt. Applefur walked while trying to scent the air through the taste of salt from her tears. Applefur then caught a scent of a bird she went to scope it out. The she cat then spotted the bird in the bushes and she crouched and got ready to pounce

Thunderstrike - tom- 17 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Eagleclan - tags: Blossombreeze,

Thunderstrike smiled before nodded "yeah! Maybe he will!" he said happily. Just then he heard a familiar voice, Mosspath "hey! And there hasn't been much fun to do, I'm not sure what we can do.." he said softly as the tom cat groomed his own ear. Thunderstrike sighed in content and looked at his siblings. Thunderstrike tried to think "what do you think we could do, Mosspath" he asked his brother

Larkpaw - she cat - 8 moons - crush: n/a - clan: Eagleclan- tags: Liongrowl, Embercloud

Larkpaw smiled "thank you, Liongrowl!" She said happily, she was glad to have him at a mentor. Larkpaw nodded to Embercloud "really? Cool!" She said excitedly her eyes shining with excitement "this is, awesome" she chuckled as she looked at Embercloud"have a good day!" She said smoking before she trotted off to camp with her bird in her mouth, her tail moving back and forth happily

Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Fri Mar 04, 2022 12:03 pm

OakClan

Robinwind - OakClan Medicine Cat - 80 moons - tags: Blizzardclaw

The medicine cat sighed as Blizzardclaw gave him a glare, and looked away for a moment, feeling bad for rushing him. "I know," he mewed softly when the deputy said he didn't want to leave her side. "It's not fair, I know." Watching as Blizzardclaw headed towards the leader's den, he debated whether he should follow and give him some support. Picking a deputy was something that Blizzardclaw needed to do, but Robinwind knew that often losing a leader didn't also mean losing a mate for the deputy. The brown tabby hesitated for a moment before going to wait by the outside of the den, just in case Blizzardclaw needed anything.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Elmshade - OakClan Warrior - 80 moons - tags: Bearsong, Magpieflight, Roseleap, Riverstripe

Elmshade's optimism faded as the patrol walked into the camp, and she immediately knew that Beestar must have joined StarClan. She watched the other cats in the patrol drift off to pay their respects, but Elmshade found herself looking for Riverstripe. She knew how much her mate had cared for Beestar, and she couldn't imagine how he must be feeling. Spotting the grey tabby, she rushed over, pressing her muzzle into the fur of his neck. "Oh, Riverstripe, I'm sorry." She mewed. "How are you doing?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Poppyspring - OakClan Warrior - 50 moons - apprentice: Featherpaw - tags: Creamflower, Flamefur

Poppyspring watched with a small smile as Featherpaw headed off to find her sister, and then looked around the camp for his family as well, seeing his younger brother wave him over with a flick of his tail. The warrior padded over to his younger brother and mother, greeting them both with a smile. It felt good to be around family right now, when their Clan was mourning. "Hi Creamflower, Flamefur." He said, sitting down with them. "It's a sad day for the Clan, isn't it?"

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Cedarstorm - OakClan Warrior - 20 moons - tags: Tinyfang, Buckstep

Cedarstorm looked up from where she had been grooming a spot on Tinyfang's back when the news spread through camp. She wasn't sure how she felt. Beestar had been leader since before she was born. She could see her uncle across camp with Beestar and Blizzardclaw, and she knw that he had been very close with the leader, but... Well, she had never really gotten to know Beestar herself. She could understand Tinyfang's worry about Blizzardclaw though, and she found herself frowning, the thought of losing a mate was... heartwrenching. "Flowers could be nice." She said, looking to her friend. "There's some pretty ones near the lake shore, maybe we could go pick some." The camp would be crowded with their clanmates mourning, and Tinyfang was right, it would be good to do something nice to pay their respects.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

EagleClan

Smokethorn - EagleClan Warrior - 46 moons - tags: Taigarain

Smokethorn rolled his eyes at Taigarain. "Seems like you were following me." He muttered, flicking his tail. "But yes, you're right, I was just trying to get away from everyone. Camp is so loud, all the time. I don't get how everyone can stand it. I'm just trying to get away for a moment." He had been hoping it would be quiet, but of course another cat would have had to stumble upon him and ruin that too. He didn't care that Taigarain was his kin, the fact that Southwind was both of their father's meant very little to him. She was still bothering him, and he was in a bad mood.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Blossombreeze - EagleClan Warrior - 17 moons - tags: Thunderstrike, Mosspath

Blossombreeze smiled at Thunderstrike, then turned as Mosspath joined them. She frowned a bit when he called her boring, but she just puffed up her chest and took a moment to think. She didn't really want to get in trouble, but Mosspath was right, they weren't apprentices anymore, so they were allowed to leave camp without permission. "Um. I dunno." She said after a moment. "Maybe we could explore a part of the territory we don't really go to very often. That might be fun?" She had been so focused on her warrior skills as an apprentice that it was exciting to do warrior duties to her, but she didn't want her brothers to think she was a bore.
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Mar 04, 2022 1:03 pm

Creamflower sees Poppyspring padding over to her and Flamefur, smiling at her kit. "Hey Poppyspring!" she greeted. "It couldn't be any sadder than a death for sure." She licks Poppyspring's head lovingly, happy to be around her family.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Mar 05, 2022 5:42 am

EAGLECLAN
Silverhawk - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:

He was being out at night patrol and was now taking his sleep at the warrior's den, even if the camp was pretty noisy for all the cats being there, but he tried his best not to mind about it.

Pigeonheather - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags: Specklefeather

He turned to see the speaker when the voice approved his ears "ah morning Specklefeather" he meowed to the she-cat who was once his fallen brother's mate. He looked at the water vole the she-cat was offering, it seemed to be a very large one, so he nodded "yeah sure, I can share that with you" he meowed affirmatively. He gave her a gentle smile "so how's the days is started on you? I see you're already being out of hunting..." he meowed.

Vanillasplit - Queen - kit: Frozenkit - crush: open - tags: Ambereyes, Frozenkit

She watched the camp, her tail waving as she face the young warrior "hay Ambereyes" she meowed to the warrior "I am not that hungry, but well that fresh scent sure is calling" she meowed looking at the thrust. She felt a little sudden pain on her tail when Frozenkit attacked it "Outs...Frozenkit, please, don't bite so hard, your little fangs are pretty sharp" she meowed to her daughter with a sight.

Rosemaryleaf - warrior female - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags: Newtclaw, Rainwhisker, Windstorm

She looked around seeing her two siblings there with Windstorm, smirking she started to move toward the three cats, trying to act as normal as ever, when she was close enough she speed up to a run and jumped to her half-sister "Holaa, everyone...what are you gossiping about, dear to tell me too?" she said laughing. She lightly purred to Windstorm "I never thought to call you my sister Windy" she meowed.

Archpaw - apprentice male - mentor: open - crush: open - tags:

Scorchpaw - apprentice female - mentor: open - crush: open - tags:

Frozenkit - kit female - mother: Vanillasplit - crush: open - tags: Ambereyes, Vanillasplit

She sat there for a moment doing nothing, but her mother's moving tail sure did motivate her to hunt it down. She got to her belly and lightly waved her back before jumping to the moving thing, biting it. She let the tail go as her mother spoke to her "sorry mom, I was just bored" she meowed with a sight. She looked to the warrior and the thrust "oh is that to us? where did you find so fat one?" she asked the warrior, walking closer to the prey.

OAKCLAN
Raccoontuft - warrior female - apprentice: Fernpaw - crush: open - tags: Thyneshadow

She turned at the much younger warrior, her eyes widening when she listened to what he needed to say "...I see she joined the Starclan now" she meowed not really surprised about it at all. She stooks up, shaking her pelt for a little bit before looking back to the male "I was not that close with her, but maybe you're right I could go to say goodbyes to her as well" she meowed her voice was emotional. She looked over to the two warriors there "I think they will figure it out eventually...just like the rest of the clan will" she said "nut thank you Thymeshadow" she said to him.

Hazefire - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:

He wondered around the borders of Oakclan, as he was not involved in the patrols and he didn't have an apprentice to worry about, he took his time to do something to himself.

Patchedheart - warrior male - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:

Yawning the patched white and black tom padded out of the warrior's den after taking a quick nap after the patrols were organized and left out. He didn't have anything else to do so why not take a rest.

Spottedthorn - warrior female - apprentice: none - crush: open - tags:

She stayed there and watched the camp silently, wondering what she could do now or if anyone needed anything.

Frostegret - elder agender - crush: none - tags:
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bronzewing » Mon Mar 07, 2022 2:14 pm

Taigarain || female | EagleClan | tags: Smokethorn

"You may believe what you want." she shrugged. It wasn't time to get into arguments about whether or not she was following the other cat. "I do rather enjoy camp- but yes, sometimes it's a bit too much. "That's when I take some time out of there." she explains with a polite nod of her head. "If you prefer to not be bothered, I can of course take my own path." She could tell that they weren't too happy with her being there, and she would gladly step out. The fact that they were kin never even occurred to her- she rarely thought about how many cats in the Clan were related to her. She treated them all the same nonetheless.
Bronzewing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Fri Mar 11, 2022 11:52 am

(Let me know if I missed anyone!)

OakClan

Riverstripe - 82 moons - Tags:

The scents of grief and shock were so strong in the camp that Riverstripe hadn't even smelled Elmshade before she'd rushed over to nuzzle him, but a wave of relief washed over him at his mate's touch. "I'm a lot better now that you're here," he said quietly, pushing his muzzle against hers. His voice was thick with grief for Beestar and love for Elmshade, making his meow little more than a croak. "It's not just my loss...it's the whole clan's, especially Blizzardclaw's." Even though he had always cared for Beestar, Riverstripe couldn't imagine the pain Blizzardclaw must be feeling as her mate. He didn't even want to imagine what that would feel like, if he ever lost Elmshade...no, he couldn't bare to think of it.

Splashfeather - 64 moons - Tags: Jackdawflight

Splashfeather flicked her ears in acknowledgment of her mate's concerns. "EagleClan is a bit unpredictable right now," she admitted softly. Beestar and Southstar had both been generally peaceful leaders, but things had been far tenser ever since Streamstar became leader, and Splashfeather wasn't sure what was going to happen now that Beestar was gone. "But Streamstar should know better than to start something with us now. We could have easily taken advantage of EagleClan just a moon ago--they were so shocked and preoccupied after the scandal with Southstar, they would never have seen us coming. But Beestar chose not to. It would be a low blow for EagleClan to come after us now, at our weakest, when we showed respect and mercy to them at theirs."

Dustpetal - 51 moons - Tags: Falconwing

Dustpetal stuck like tree sap to Falconwing's side as Beestar's family gathered to mourn her. The OakClan leader's two sons had been Dustpetal's first real friends outside of her own family, and Beestar herself had always been kind and gentle toward Dustpetal, especially as an apprentice--something she'd so desperately needed at that time given her timid nature. Now, although still quiet, Dustpetal wasn't nearly as shy as she once was, and she knew she had many cats in her life to thank for that. Beestar was one of them. Say hello to Stormwhisker for me, she prayed silently. Though her heart now lay with Falconwing, she couldn't deny that it was his brother who had stolen her heart first--and broken it when he died.

Flamefur - 47 moons - Tags: Creamflower, Poppyspring

Flamefur nodded in agreement with his mother and brother's statements. "At least Beestar passed surrounded by her loved ones," he added softly. He had never considered himself a particularly optimistic cat, but rather tried to come up with comforting things to say to make up for his more stoic demeanor. Even so, the death of a clanmate was one of those things that just couldn't be comforted by words alone. "Dustpetal is still up there with Falconwing, if you want to join her," he informed Poppyspring. He and Creamflower had already paid their respects, albeit Flamefur had paid his from a farther distance as he hadn't been as close to Beestar.

Thymeshadow - 38 moons - Tags: Littlesmoke

Thymeshadow nodded. "Of course." As Raccoontuft padded away, he spotted his sister Littlesmoke sitting not far off, and decided he might as well join her. Padding over to the corner of camp, he took a seat about a tail-length away from her. "Hey, Littlesmoke," he mewed to his sister. He had seen her looking towards the camp entrance, and flicked an ear curiously. "What were you looking at?"

Magpieflight - 37 moons - Tags: Elmshade, Bearsong, Roseleap

Magpieflight merely flicked his tail in response. He had never been a very sociable cat, except for when it suited him. And right now, the only thing that suited him was getting back to camp and finding out what was going on--because he knew something was going on. He could feel it in his whiskers. As they neared camp, scents of grief and shock hit his nose, but no fear-scent. And when they finally arrived, Magpieflight wasn't at all surprised by the sight that met their eyes: Cats huddled in a circle in the center of camp, around a body he couldn't yet see, but who he already knew belonged to. Beestar. It had finally happened.

EagleClan

Tigerblaze - 110 moons - Tags: Streamstar

Tigerblaze's tail flicked from side to side as he surveyed the camp. He had just sent Quiverheart to lead a dusk patrol, which she was assembling now, and the hunting patrols had already brought back plenty of prey that day. Greenleaf had been treating them well so far. But as the sky was beginning to darken, Tigerblaze couldn't help but feel as though something was off--change was on the wind. He could smell it, taste it. His eyes darted to the leader's den; that would be his den one day, but when? Flexing his claws, he finally rose and headed to said den, to see Streamstar. "Streamstar." The word was but a gruff grunt. "I'd like to discuss something with you."

Littleflower - 88 moons - Tags: Swiftbadger

"Oh, yes!" Littleflower remembered that place fondly. Oatleaf had shown it to them moons ago, and it had always been one of their favorite places to go when they just wanted to spend some time alone. "That sounds wonderful," she purred. "We haven't been there in a while." Things had been...tense in EagleClan as of late, to say the least, ever since the reveal of Southstar's affairs, when Streamstar had taken over and chosen Tigerblaze, the former OakClan warrior of all cats, as her deputy. Perhaps even more surprisingly, Mistflower had born the golden tom's kits. It was no secret that Mistflower was once an OakClan cat and had been mentored by Tigerblaze in the short time she'd spent there, but ever since her leaving for EagleClan, the two had been on bad terms. One could imagine her shock, then, when her friend announced she was carrying her former mentor's kits.

Nightwish - 67 moons - Tags:

Nightwish grabbed a plump vole from the fresh-kill pile and passed the medicine den, hoping to ask Daydream if he wanted to eat with her--but her ears flattened slightly when she saw that he was busy talking with Willowthorn. Medicine cat duties call, I suppose, she thought bitterly. Not a day went by when she wished that Daydream could retire from being a medicine cat, as his mentor Russetswirl had all those moons ago. He was about the same age that Russetswirl was when he retired too, if she remembered correctly, and Willowthorn was a fine medicine cat all on her own--even if she didn't want to be. Sighing, as she settled in a secluded part of the camp with her vole, she secretly wondered if StarClan had made any mistakes in choosing EagleClan's two medicine cats. Neither had wanted to walk the path they were on, so why had they been chosen for it? As far as she knew, Robinwind of OakClan had always been content with his position as a medicine cat. Perhaps EagleClan is just destined to be miserable, she thought. Ever since the scandal surrounding Southstar and his kits, herself included, EagleClan had never felt the same, especially under Streamstar's leadership. She had once respected the smoky gray she-cat when she was deputy, but now she felt hated by her, as did much of Southstar's kin. It's not like we asked him to father us, she thought bitterly, tearing chunks out of her vole.

Darkclaw - 61 moons - Tags:

Darkclaw was grooming himself in one of the last few sunny spots of camp. He had been sharing tongues with Quiverheart, up until Tigerblaze had sent her on dusk patrol. He paused mid-lick to cast a glance at the deputy now, who seemed to be lost in thought as he watched the camp and flexed his claws before heading into Streamstar's den. Darkclaw flattened one ear. He knew that Tigerblaze had mentored Jackdawflight, a good friend of his from OakClan, and that the jet-black tom had looked up to him quite a bit--but Darklaw couldn't understand for the life of him why. Tigerblaze was a powerful warrior, yes, but there was something...off, about him, and he had disliked him from the moment he waltzed into EagleClan as deputy. It was no surprise, then, that there was also something terribly off about the deputy's only son, Creekbelly, who Darkclaw tended to avoid. Leopardtooth was the only one of Tigerblaze's and Mistflower's litter that Darkclaw somewhat got along with, but that was admittedly most likely because he had mentored her.

Embercloud - 47 moons - Tags: Liongrowl, Larkpaw, Foxfeather

"That bird is even bigger than the one I caught the other day! And I caught a pretty big one." Embercloud winked at Larkpaw. "Good work." Turning his gaze back to Liongrowl, he nodded. "Meet you there." With a wave of his tail to the duo, he turned and headed toward the border with OakClan. The cool evening breeze rustled his short tortoiseshell fur, and he quickened his pace, enjoying the feeling of the wind in his face as he trotted through the undergrowth. He finally slowed to a stop when he came to the stream, and lowered his head to lap up a few drops. But his ears pricked at the sound of a she-cat's voice nearby, and he looked up suddenly to see a pretty calico on the other side of the stream, staring up at the stars with a look of sadness in her eyes, and murmuring some words Embercloud couldn't quite hear. He froze, feeling as if he had just witnessed something he wasn't supposed to, but decided that since he was already there and the she-cat was likely to notice him if he moved, he might as well make the most of it. "Hello," he meowed casually from across the stream. "Foxfeather, right?" He had recognized her from previous gatherings. "You, uh...you okay over there?"

Mallowfang - 40 moons - Tags: Redflame

"Why not?" Mallowfang responded, a purr rumbling in her throat. "You know I prefer the coolness of the night anyway. But since you're oh-so-unwanted here in camp, why don't you join me?" She let her tail brush underneath his chin before skipping ahead, casting a mischievous glance back at him to see if he would follow.

Specklefeather - 40 moons - Tags: Pigeonheather

"Last hunt of the day, hopefully," Specklefeather murmured, looking up at the slowly darkening sky. The first stars of the night were just beginning to appear as the last rays of sunlight began to slip away. She took a small bite of the vole before adding, "At least the season has been kind to us." The weather had been nice and prey had been plentiful, as was typical during the warmer seasons. Not many kits had been born, but given how large EagleClan had grown, it wasn't cause for concern. "How was your day, then?" she asked the tom.

Windstorm - 30 moons - Tags: Rainwhisker, Newtclaw, Rosemaryleaf

"No, probably not," Windstorm sighed in agreement. She still found it a bit strange that her mother disliked all of Southstar's kits, but liked Liongrowl, who was his grandkit. Perhaps because he's not directly Southstar's son, she thought, or maybe she's simply forgotten. There were so many cats in EagleClan connected by Southstar's blood that it was hard to keep up with them all at times. Shaking her head free from these thoughts as Newtclaw joined them, she meowed a small greeting to him before heading for the camp entrance, eager to get her mind off things. But before they had hardly moved, Rosemaryleaf suddenly ran up with a rather loud greeting, making Windstorm jump slightly. "Ugh..." she groaned. Just what they needed, another cat to slow them down and try to tag along. "Yeah, that's because we're not sisters," she informed Rosemaryleaf impatiently. I have enough of those. "And please don't call me that. We're not gossiping about anything, we're just going to hunt. Nothing exciting."

Ambereyes - 20 moons - Tags: Vanillasplit, Frozenkit

Ambereyes winced slightly as she watched Frozenkit bite down hard on Vanillasplit's tail. "I caught it myself in the forest," she told Frozenkit with a purr, nudging it closer to her. "Here, why don't you sink your teeth into this instead of your mother's tail?"

Doestep - 17 moons - Tags: Brightpebble, Quiverheart, Mistflower

"Great! Let's go, then!" With a skip still in her step, Doestep made her way to the camp entrance, where her mother and Mistflower would be waiting. "I bet you I catch the most prey--again," she challenged Brightpebble with a mischievous wink. Doestep had a tendency of turning every mundane task into a game, a challenge, or a mission. To her, hunting patrols were just an opportunity to see who was the best hunter, who could catch the most and the best prey.

Mosspath - 17 moons - Tags: Thunderstrike, Blossombreeze

"Hmm, well...it's a start, I suppose," Mosspath decided eventually when his sister suggested exploring a less-visited part of the territory. It may not be quite up to par with his own idea of fun, but he figured he would have to take it a bit slower with his littermates. "Come on, then, what are we waiting for?" Giving both Thunderstrike and Blossombreeze a bump on the flank, he began trotting outside of camp, tail held high to lead the way.

Creekbelly - 14 moons - Tags: Leopardtooth

"Oh, you think something's happened in OakClan," Creekbelly echoed his sister's words with a sneer, ignoring her question. "What important information! You must inform Tigerblaze and Streamstar right away." He never referred to their father as "father" but simply by name, not viewing him as much of a father at all. Rolling his eyes, he added, "Honestly, it's cute that you think anyone cares what you have to say."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Mon Mar 14, 2022 10:38 am

EagleClan

▸▹STREAMSTAR◃◂
|| Female || 91 Moons || EagleClan Leader || Tagged ~ Tigerblaze ||

Streamstar wrote:
Streamstar pulled her own dried blood from her hind limb fur as a few pieces of long silver fur came with it. Her wound was healing nicely thanks to Daydream's help. She'd received it from a young large tom-cat that had wondered into their borders from the two-leg place. The cat was large, over-confident, and had refused her offer to leave and stay off their territory. After that, Streamstar herself had fought the tom. He was stronger and much younger than herself but she beat him easily with her years of battle training. As she sank her fangs into his neck she proved not only to herself but also to her clan that despite her white muzzle she was still a formidable fighter. She pictured him now as she had left him attracting crows that would scare off pray. Her tail lashed behind her, "Good riddance."
The scent of Tigerblaze alerted her before she heard him, and watched the walls of her cave grow dimmer as his silhouette blocked the light seeping in. Quickly she pushed away the always bubbling rage inside her, regaining her calm collected mask she now wore and rarely removed. "Come in, Tigerblaze."

▸▹LILACMOON◃◂
|| Female || 46 moon || EagleClan Warrior || tagged ~ Goldenrose and Gorsefire ||

Lilacmoon wrote:
Lilacmoon watched as Gorsefire peeled from her and Goldenrose on his own hunting path. Goldenrose soon silently began crouching forward stalking a pigeon. Lilacmoon dropped too and crept silently to hind her own scent and sounds to allow her clanmate to catch her prey. She had already buried a squirrel a little ways back towards camp and was hoping to catch one last mouse before the sun fell and the prey all hid. Even now with the canopy of the trees it seemed as if the sun must be nearly out of sight.

OakClan
▸▹BEARSONG◃◂
|| female || 59 moons || OakClan Warrior || tagged ~ Fernpaw ||

Bearsong wrote:
Bearsong had retained her cheery attitude until they reached the rise of camp and only hushed mews could be heard in the normally noisy camp. Her mind raced until they entered and saw their leader laying lifeless on the ground. Sadness made her heart sink though worry for her kits made her paws move forward to the apprentice den. Seeing Fernpaw outside the den she stopped and gave her grey ear a comforting lick. "It's a sad day but OakClan will go on." she meowed softly to the young cat who she loved as much as her own kits. She spoke words of confidence but her thoughts raced anxiously as she thought of her clans future. At least they would have Blizzard-star now. Her eyes fell on her previous mentor as he walked towards the leaders den.

▸▹BRAMBLESHADE◃◂
|| male || 51 moons || OakClan Warrior || tagged ~ Fawnpounce ||

Brambleshade wrote:
Brambleshade sliced at the ground below him his claws leaving deep scorch marks in the earth below as he sat next to Fawnpounce, one of the few friends he had in this new clan. This was the worst timing for Brambleshade. He had been so lucky that Beestar had allowed him into her clan. He was still adapting to the differences and not racing under trees with his siblings and friends in EagleClan. The clan here seemed to be taking time to adjust to him as well. He understood, it was even hard for him to say if he could really see himself in battle with his old clanmates across the stream. But Streamstar had left him no choice but to leave. She would never trust him, even after he'd spent his whole life fighting and hunting for Eagleclan. And now with Beestar gone would Blizzardstar still allow him to stay and earn his place in OakClan? Brambleshade swallowed hard before answering what he hoped was true, "No one wants any battles between us."

▸▹LAVENDERSPRING◃◂
|| Female || 47 moons || OakClan Warrior|| tagged ~ Applefur ||

Lavenderspring wrote:
Lavenderspring watched cats as they surrounded Beestar's body saying their goodbyes. She waited her turn then pressed her nose into the cold fur. "Thank you for all you've given to this Clan." she whispered to the fallen leader. She lifted her head just in time to see Applefur run out of camp. She couldn't imagine what the cat must be going through losing a mother, and no one should be alone after such a thing. She paced after the young female until she caught up to her. "Applefur," she meowed softly.

▸▹BUCKSTEP◃◂
|| male || 20 moons || OakClan Warrior|| tagged ~ Tinyfang and Cedarstorm ||

Buckstep wrote:
Buckstep was listening solemnly to his clanmates shock. He nodded as Tinyfang asked him to come along. "Sure!" He meowed brightening a little. "That's a great idea Cedarstorm." He would be glad to get away from the crowded camp and grieving clanmates for a bit. He hopped to his paws his long fluffy black tail swishing behind him as he lead the way towards the spot Cedarstorm described.

▸▹FIREPAW◃◂
|| male || 10 moons || OakClan Apprentice|| tagged ~ open ||

Firepaw wrote:Snoozing in apprentice den.
__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me