isleclan | now open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

☯ ii

Postby Zyn » Thu Sep 02, 2021 6:18 am

xxN I G H T F L O W E Rxx
═════════════════════════════
☯ Medicine Cat || Apprentice: Silverpaw || Molly || 36 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Silverpaw ☯
      At the sound of pawsteps the dark colored molly came to a stop, turning her head so that she could see who was approaching. Warmth brightened her dark amber gaze as she spotted who it was, Silverpaw was hurrying towards her. As the young apprentice came to a stop next to her, she flicked her fluffy tail forward and gently brushed it across the young molly's shoulder in greeting. While she had given her apprentice the option to stay in camp to spend time with their brother she shouldn't have been surprised that they had chosen to come with her. During their time training together Silverpaw had proven to be a hard working apprentice. "Just getting rid of these". she mewed, careful not to pierce the buddle of herbs so carefully clasped between her jaws. "If you are hungry we can hunt on our way back" she added. Their herb supply was doing fairly well, they didn't need to gather anything today. If the clan was doing well then it would probably be a good idea to take a walk through their territory to see which of the herbs were growing well. Nodding towards the camp entrance she brushed her tail allow her apprentices side to urge them to follow her. Then she slipped out of the camp entrance, headed to the place were they disposed of herbs they were no longer good.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: isleclan | now open

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Thu Sep 02, 2021 7:44 am

Starlingswoop - mood;; disappointed - place;; Camp tagged;; open

After opening her eyes after her she saw Nightflower slipping out of camp, a bundle of herbs her jaws. Her paws itched to follow her, to ask her what was on her mind. She let out a sigh. Nightflower was probably busy, especially with those herbs with her. Starlingswoop would ask her later, she would be back
Where's Stonepaw? She suddenly looked around the clearing, while it seemed that the majority of the clan was in the camp, there was no sign on the small gray tom. She felt a twinge of irritation, replace her thoughts of the dream.

Fangpaw - mood;; Annoyed - place;; Camp, by the entrance tagged;; Fogpaw

Fangpaw was even more irritated by Fogpaw's seemingly dismissive reply. Which make his tail lash even more, and he let a growl of annoyance rumble in his throat and rolled his eyes. "Ha, not thanks," he said with no humor. "If I go over to them, they're probably going to put me on a. border patrol with Twistedpath, and I'd rather train. Nothing ever happens on border patrol. I just thought you might know because you're over here staring at the entrance like a moonstruck rabbit," he said, adding the last part as he saw Fogpaw's features fighting an expression.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Catfrog » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:05 am

🐾 ─ 𝙲 𝙰 𝚁 𝙿 𝚂 𝙿 𝙻 𝙰 𝚂 𝙷
───────────────────────────────

gender male age thirty-two moons rank warrior location camp tags brightfall mentions none

Carpsplash's ears perked as he heard Brightfall approaching him. He quickly sat up to look at her as she
started speaking. If she had come for small talk, Carpsplash would have said that he slept wonderfully, but held his t
ongue and listened to her talk. She intimidated Carpsplash ever so slightly, but he too was itching to get to work and g
o on a patrol. "Sure thing. How about a hunting patrol, since you're okay with whatever?" He asked cheerfully. "Oh,
do you think we should ask some other cats to come with? I could see if Lightpaw wants to come, wherever he is.
More cats means more prey, right?"
He kept a cheerful expression as he suggested it. Though, If Brightfall didn't
want to bring more cats, that would be fine with him, too. Whatever she wanted.

🐌 ─ 𝚂 𝙽 𝙰 𝙸 𝙻 𝙿 𝙰 𝚆
───────────────────────────────

gender female age eight moons rank apprentice location river tags lightpaw mentions none

Snailpaw kept her eyes on the river, pretending not to notice as Lightpaw walked up beside her. After he spo
ke, she remained quiet for a while, before deciding it would be disrespectful to remain silent. "It is." She mu
mbled, keeping her gaze on the water. Noticing a group of minnows, she pointed it out. "Isn't that nice?" She
meowed, rather awkwardly. "I wish the bigger fish were easier to see from here. I'm not interested in swim
ming so early... That would be nicer than a little group of minnows."
She rambled. "I do like minnows, but
.. ... you get my point, right?"
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas, » Thu Sep 02, 2021 8:18 am

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▸ warrior▸ male; thirty-nine moons▸ camp▸ mentors snailpaw▸ open
      The tom figured himself to be a normal morning cat, but today, he had slept in, judging by the lack of warm bodies surrounding him and the sunlight prickling through the den walls. It wasn't as common but he supposed it would happen, with his siblings and clanmates all around him from time to time. Rockbelly stood up carefully and stretched his entire body, trembling in relaxation. Bonetuft seemed to be gone and doing something else, which left Fleckwhisker curled up and taking up a majority of his space to groom out his pelt for the day. The tom felt a small flash of affection for his sister, dipped his head to groom her between her ears briefly, before trotting out of the Warrior's den.

As expected, it was bright and well into morning. The tom swished his tail low to the ground, staring around blankly. No signs of Snailpaw or Smogplume for a patrol. Rockbelly wasn't quite sure what to do in this situation. He suppose he should wait for Snailpaw to either wake up or return from whatever she's doing. The fresh-kill pile looked empty; maybe she's doing some quick morning hunting? The tom settled down by the Medicine den to have a good view of the camp in case she came back, and began to groom his pelt clean as he waited.

𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▸ apprentice▸ female; nine moons▸ apprentice's den▸ under tutelage of briarmist▸ open
      she's snoozin! feel free to bother her
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Thu Sep 02, 2021 10:58 am

Starlingswoop - mood;; indifferent - place;; Camp tagged;; Rockbelly

Dark-green eyes scanned the clearing, resting on the well-muscled tom that was Rockbelly, grooming his pelt. She liked Rockbelly; he was strong, and level-headed, a valuable warrior to Isleclan. She lifted her large paws, letting them take her over to dark tomcat. "Greetings Rockbelly, how are you doing?," she meowed, sitting down a couple mouse-lengths next to him.

Fangpaw - mood;; Annoyed - place;; Camp, by the entrance tagged;; Fogpaw

Fangpaw was even more irritated by Fogpaw's seemingly dismissive reply. Which make his tail lash even more, and he let a growl of annoyance rumble in his throat and rolled his eyes. "Ha, not thanks," he said with no humor. "If I go over to them, they're probably going to put me on a. border patrol with Twistedpath, and I'd rather train. Nothing ever happens on border patrol. I just thought you might know because you're over here staring at the entrance like a moonstruck rabbit," he said, adding the last part as he saw Fogpaw's features fighting an expression.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:30 am

ℱ𝑜𝑔𝓅𝒶𝓌
Apprentice Camp 10 M
Tags: Fangpaw Mentions: Doestar & Smogplume

indentationThey raised a brow, does he not realize that border patrols are a part of being a warrior? Silently questioning the tom's intelligence with an unimpressed look, they shook their head. "And that's a bad thing because?" They asked, "I don't know if you've noticed Fangpaw, but if there are no problems at the border, it usually means peace for the clan. I'm not sure about you, but I'd rather be able to sleep in than having to worry about whatever problems clawing at the entrance to our camp." Fogpaw shook their head and stood. Never mind him, I'll approach them myself, turning their gaze away from the tom they spoke tone frosty with temper, "Now If you don't mind, I have to get going. I'm quite looking forward to a border patrol."
indentationShouldering past the long-limbed tom, with an annoyed glare they trodded away from the entrance to the clan's camp. Their claws repeatedly unsheathed and re-sheathed as they walked, the only outward sign of their temper. Stepping quickly, the Bengal cat made their way over to Doestar and Smogplume, hoping to get some answers.

ℬ𝓇𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁
Warrior Camp 24 M
Tags: Carpsplash Mentions: Lightpaw

indentationThe small half-smile on her maw formed into a full-fledged smile, and a purr rumbled in her throat. Her body relaxed ever so slightly as the tom accepted her offer and nodded. "I'm good with that, the prey pile is looking..." She once again glanced over at the fresh-kill pile and grimaced for a heartbeat. " quite meeger." Brightfall mewed a touch of distaste in her tone. Returning her blue and yellow-amber gaze back to Carpsplash, her ears perked as Lightpaw was mentioned. She blinked and considered it for a moment. After a few heartbeats, the molly shrugged and said," That's fine, the more the merrier." At least, she hoped it would.

ℛ𝑜𝑜𝓉𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑜𝓌
Warrior River Bank 39 M
Tags: Stonepaw Mentions: None

indentationBlinking as Stonepaw appeared a fox-length away, Rootshadow nodded, his head in silent greeting. Dropping his catch the tom turned all his attention to the apprentice. "Thank you," he replied whiskers twitching in amusement. Tilting his head the tabby glanced around then spoke once more his tone questioning. "May I ask what you're doing out here, alone without your mentor?" It was a valid concern for him, as he knew that his old mentor would have had his pelt for leaving camp alone. Rootshadow couldn't quite remember who Stonepaw's mentor was, but he figured that they wouldn't like to have their apprentice disappear on them without warning. "You know, beside's following me." He added with a chuckle.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:49 am

xxBoltfangxx wrote:Starlingswoop - mood;; indifferent - place;; Camp tagged;; Rockbelly

Dark-green eyes scanned the clearing, resting on the well-muscled tom that was Rockbelly, grooming his pelt. She liked Rockbelly; he was strong, and level-headed, a valuable warrior to Isleclan. She lifted her large paws, letting them take her over to dark tomcat. "Greetings Rockbelly, how are you doing?," she meowed, sitting down a couple mouse-lengths next to him.

Fangpaw - mood;; Enraged - place;; Camp, by the entrance tagged;; Fogpaw

Fangpaw bared his teeth, his hackles raising and let his claws scrape the ground, at the feline condescending tone. But before he could give a scathing retort, the pale cat shouldered past him. Fangpaw had half a mind to whirl and lash their ears, but that wouldn't be wise, with Doestar and Smogplume watching. Of course he knew what nothing happening meant, didn't mean he wanted to do it. He just glared after Fogpaw, and muttered, "Stupid, know-it-all beebrain." Then he stiff-leggedly stalked to the other side of the camp, large ears pinned back.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

🌿 ii, 🍂i

Postby Zyn » Thu Sep 02, 2021 2:26 pm

🌿xxC Y P R E S S P A Wxx🌿
🌿 Apprentice || Mentor: Rootshadow || Tom || 11 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Fogpaw || Mentions: Doestar & Smogplume 🌿
      Cypresspaw watched in silence as the camp came to life around him, more and more of them leaving their dens to gather around the camp waiting for orders. His one good eye tracked the dark medicine cat as she slipped out of camp with Silverpaw following close behind. At the sound of frosty mews his attention was pulled to the two apprentices who had been sitting near the entrance. It was hard to tell what had transpired between the two apprentices but it seemed like whatever had happened had put Fogpaw in a mood. For a moment he just watched as the bengal cat made their way over to the leader and the deputy. Then without thinking too much about what he was too he hurried after them. If his hunch was correct than they were going to ask the duo to go on a patrol. Something he very much would like to do, it had been a while since he had been able to go on a patrol and he was more than ready to stretch his limbs and see what he could do now that his leg was mostly healed. Falling into step by the other apprentice he managed to keep pace with the longer limbed apprentice. "Asking to go on patrol?" he inquired softly.

🍂xxB R I A R M I S Txx🍂
🍂 Warrior || Tom || 36 Moons || Location: Camp || Tags: Open 🍂
      He is sleeping feel free to wake him up.
Zyn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby atlas, » Fri Sep 03, 2021 10:55 am

𝐑𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐘 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▸ warrior▸ male; thirty-nine moons▸ camp▸ mentors snailpaw▸ starlingswoop
      Rockbelly's ear flickered sharply when he sensed another cat coming over near him, making him peer his eyes open to settle on Starlingswoop. Ah. He found himself content at the information; she was a well-respected Warrior and they grew up together as Apprentices, despite not talking much. He waved his tail to tell her to wait a moment, and once he was done cleaning his pelt, he looked over at her, blinking. "Morning, Starlingswoop," he meowed in greeting, inclining his head kindly to her. "I am fine. I did not mean to sleep in, I suppose I was tired." he answered calmly.

Rockbelly trailed off then, overlooking the clan. His eyes caught sight of Fangpaw's irritation of something Fogpaw said, what is was would be lost to him. Whatever it was, he hoped wouldn't interfere with his duties for the day. The black tom looked back at Starlingswoop, flicking the tip of his tail. "How about you? You look well." That much was true; there was no immediate threats to Isleclan thankfully and the foxes and badgers in the surrounding forest had taken to be further away from their camp then normal so there was no call for injuries that were not training or hunting related.

𝐓𝐔𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖 ⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯
      ▸ apprentice▸ female; nine moons▸ apprentice's den▸ under tutelage of briarmist▸ open
      she's snoozin! feel free to bother her
atlas,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xxBoltfangxx » Sat Sep 04, 2021 1:55 am

Starlingswoop - mood;; friendly - place;; Camp tagged;; Rockbelly

Starlingswoop twitched her whiskers. "Don't worry, i slept in too," but there are still warriors who are fast asleep. I'm pretty sure i saw Briarmist in there." She noticed as well, the two apprentices bickering, then storming off from each other. At least it hadn't come to blows.
Snapping her attention back to Rockbelly's deep meow. "Thank you I'm doing great, you look well yourself, how os mentoring Snailpaw going," she asked thinking about her own apprentice.

Fangpaw - mood;; Enraged - place;; Camp, by the entrance tagged;; Fogpaw

Fangpaw bared his teeth, his hackles raising and let his claws scrape the ground, at the feline condescending tone. But before he could give a scathing retort, the pale cat shouldered past him. Fangpaw had half a mind to whirl and lash their ears, but that wouldn't be wise, with Doestar and Smogplume watching. Of course he knew what nothing happening meant, didn't mean he wanted to do it. He just glared after Fogpaw, and muttered, "Stupid, know-it-all beebrain." Then he stiff-leggedly stalked to the other side of the camp, large ears pinned back.
xxBoltfangxx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me