⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby xXNightwaveXx » Mon Aug 16, 2021 10:46 am

𝔇𝔞𝔯𝔨𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Reedstrike | Tom | Warrior | Tagged: Open

Reedstrike decided to lay down and sun himself before he had to do his duties, take in some of the morning sun. He kept his ears alert, though he closed his eyes. Listening for anything new.

Heronwing | Tom | Warrior | Tagged:Open

Heronwing pushed himself out of the warriors den, stretching his paws out in front of him as he blinked in the dawn sun. Something about the sun was calming to him, and despite having a good night rest almost felt the urge to lay down and take a nap. He didn't, of course, as there was the whole day ahead of him. But that didn't stop him from trying to take in as much of the cool morning as he could.

𝔏𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔫𝔦𝔫𝔤𝔠𝔩𝔞𝔫

Redfeather | Tom | Medicine Cat | Tagged:Open

The russet tom nodded in approval at Nightstar's words. Despite Tigerstep being somewhat aggressive, he was a good warrior and cpuld be a good mentor to the young cat.

Sorrelcloud | She-cat | Warrior | Tagged: Clan Meeting, Tigerstep

Turning her gaze to Tigerstep she caught the pride that shone brightly in his posture. Sorrelcloud knew he was ambitious and wanted to train an apprentice, so she was proud alongside him.

Tigerstep | Tom | Warrior | Tagged: Nightstar, Owlpaw, Clan Meeting

Tigerstep's ears perked as he was chosen to mentor Owlpaw. Surprise flashed over his face for a heartbeat before he stood to walk towards his new apprentice. He made sure his tail was held high and proud as he fought down a purr.
Last edited by xXNightwaveXx on Thu Aug 19, 2021 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
xXNightwaveXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 18, 2021 3:01 am

🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She then turned her head to look at Nettlepaw. "Nettlepaw, "she began," you are different. I believe either Dewsplash or Caribouhoof would be an ideal pick for you. I originally assumed Caribouhoof would be your best way of going about your apprenticeship however Dewsplash has had a lot of experience with our clan and I would like him to pass his experience onto you. Dewsplash, I know many others have had doubts about your loyalty in the past but I believe you would be able to help young Nettlepaw find his paws to keep leading him here as home. I trust you and your judgment and I hope others who trust my judgment trust that you'll tech this apprentice well." Her eyes then locked on Duskpaw.

🦉Owlpaw🦉
She looked towards her mentor. He was a good strong warrior so she should be just as good shouldn't she?

🐾Caribouhoof 🐾
He looked up at Nightstar and padded over to sit where the center of the group would be. He licked his chest fur. What could this be about this early?

~Dark Clan~

Tainted~Wings wrote:🌳Oaklion 🌳
He returned the nod to plumsea. Somedays he wondered if they doubted him because of his kin in Lightning Clan but he dismissed it.kit

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
The young she kit nodded to the warrior before whispering a barely heard,"thank you." She padded out into the camp stretching her long legs. She knew her differences then her clanmates but it never bothered her. Her parents proved they were good warriors
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Wed Aug 18, 2021 6:23 am

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Ivypaw | ➣ Tagged: Smokestar

indentationHe blinked rapidly as he listened to what he could only describe as verbal diarrhea poured out of Smokestar's mouth. The tom was almost tempted to ask if the older cat was alright but refrained. Breathing out noisily from his nose the ginger tom thought for a moment on the toms question. Did he want an apprentice? He wondered, no, not really. However, it might be a good idea, and Ivypaw doesn't seem like the type to slack off. His whiskers twitched, as he brought his attention back to his leader. "I don't require an apprentice, and want has little to do with my getting an apprentice or not. I'll need one eventually." Emberpuddle mewed, " That being said, I won't say no, if Ivypaw agrees, I'll teach her." The tom gave a feline shrug, "If not, there's still plenty of time."

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Eaglewing, Emberpuddle, Smokestar, Cheetahkit | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong

indentationShe nodded to the young kit as she passed before returning her attention to Starlingsong. Forcing a purr out of her throat the she-cat smiled,"Something seems to be up, though I don't expect it to be bad news." Snake-eye started, "From what I last saw Eaglewings leading a patrol, Emberpuddles off doing whatever he does when he's not in camp, and Smokestar's racing about." Her ear twitched as she stepped into the den, slowly padding forward until she was a few tail-lengths from the queen. "Anyways, enough about that. You excited to be able to return to your warrior duties soon?" Snake-eye asked, genuinely curious. The she-cat would never understand why some stayed in the nursery even after their kits had become apprentices.

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar & Duskpaw | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation An interesting choice, Hazeshade mused as her tail curled around her body. She glanced over at the mentioned cats, before mentally shrugging and returning her attention to Nightstar. Her mind wandered to Duskpaw, her face tightening. Duskpaw's the oldest of the apprentices and has been without a mentor for the longest time. The partially blind elder frowned, he should have been given a mentor many moons ago. "Terrible luck that one." Hazeshade muttered under her breath.

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar & Caribouhoof | ➣ Tagged: Nettlepaw

indentation His body froze for all but a moment as Nightstar announced that he would mentor Nettlepaw. The tom glanced over at the apprentice, searching for any negative reactions before his gaze snapped over to Caribouhoof. The tom probably would be a good mentor with a few more moons of experience, so Dewsplash wasn't too irked that the young tom had almost mentored Nettlepaw. Standing up the blue-gray tom padded over to his new apprentice as sat down next to the tom. "I look forward to working together." He mewed softly, keeping his voice soft so he didn't interupt Nightstar.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Aug 18, 2021 9:45 am

Tainted~Wings wrote:🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She then turned her head to look at Nettlepaw. "Nettlepaw, "she began," you are different. I believe either Dewsplash or Caribouhoof would be an ideal pick for you. I originally assumed Caribouhoof would be your best way of going about your apprenticeship however Dewsplash has had a lot of experience with our clan and I would like him to pass his experience onto you. Dewsplash, I know many others have had doubts about your loyalty in the past but I believe you would be able to help young Nettlepaw find his paws to keep leading him here as home. I trust you and your judgment and I hope others who trust my judgment trust that you'll tech this apprentice well." Her eyes then locked on Duskpaw.

🦉Owlpaw🦉
She looked towards her mentor. He was a good strong warrior so she should be just as good shouldn't she?

🐾Caribouhoof 🐾
The fawn colored tom was slightly disappointed but couldn't argue with Nightstars reasoning behind Dewsplash. He only hoped one of the mentors would let him tag along and learn each ones mentoring techniques to maybe take on knowledge into his time as a mentor.

~Dark Clan~

Tainted~Wings wrote:🌳Oaklion 🌳
He returned the nod to plumsea. Somedays he wondered if they doubted him because of his kin in Lightning Clan but he dismissed it.kit

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
The young she kit nodded to the warrior before whispering a barely heard,"thank you." She padded out into the camp stretching her long legs. She knew her differences then her clanmates but it never bothered her. Her parents proved they were good warriors

(Hey y'all do occasionally pop into the discussion forms i did add a couple of OCs to the group mostly dark clan, 1 loner and one Lightning clan. Next reply from me will have them added on)
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Aug 19, 2021 3:27 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (OPEN)
After dropping the birds to the pile she gave a few licks to her chest before took a good place to listen to the meeting Nightstar held. She looked the few apprentices there some of them are already old enough to be a warrior soon and their training is being rather confusing as they didn't have one mentor. The clan was not going so well as there were not many cats here now, so it was good that the leader, at last, gives the apprentices their mentors they do need that.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Sorrelcloud)
She groomed her pelt when the familiar voice of Sorrelcloud got her attention, before the meeting call from the leader did "Oh Good morning Sorrelcloud" she meowed with a smile "The kits are doing good" she responded to her, looking over to the leader. She flicked her ears to listen as the meeting started "mentors to apprentices? good that's good, they need to learn" she meowed silently.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (clan meeting, Nightstar)
He watched as the Owlpaw and Nettlepaw had mentors they were still young unlike him. This makes him happy yet nervous, yes he is going to have a mentor now, but will he learn all the skills before turning twelve moons old? He will try his very best and he needs to be active in his training as he only had a two and half-moon left before being old enough to become a warrior. Flicking his ears when his name was being called, he tried to act brave, but he was nervous and he did feel all those eyes on his pelt, those who felt sorry for him.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Emberpuddle, Heronwing, Ivypaw)
He listened to the medicine cat with a nod "alright, I will talk with Ivypaw about this...what she wants...if you think it's alright for you to have an apprentice" he meowed to him. He gave a look to Heronwing there, seeing Beechpaw and Ivypaw as well "Well I will be back to you soon Emberpuddle" he said before turned around to see the silver tabby warrior and the apprentice "Heronwing, Ivypaw, come here for a moment" he called out for the two.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing)
She gave the younger warrior a smile when he comes to her "Of course, I was already planning to ask you if I could join you" she meowed with a playful smirk. She looked at the tom, which was very attractive in her mind, but didn't say anything about it "So who else are you going to take with us? Oaklion seems like a ready for some action?" she mentioned the tom she was greeted moment ago.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Heronwing) | tags (open)
After walking up she left the apprentices den which was so empty, there were not many apprentices except for her and Ivypaw. The two kits Icekit and Wolfkit will join the apprentice's den next moon, so before that, she will need to enjoy her alone time in this den.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Aug 19, 2021 2:19 pm

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Clan Meeting
"Interesting choice," Mossleap meowed to herself when Dewsplash was named Nettlepaw's mentor. "But not a surprising one." The tortoiseshell she-cat had figured that Nightstar would pick a warrior with either kin in DarkClan or had kin that had stared out life outside the Clan.

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Mentor: Dewsplash/Crush: Open/Tags: Dewsplash, Clan Meeting
Nettlepaw blinked up at Dewsplash as the warrior sat down next to him. "Likewise," he meowed with a small nod before returning his attention to the Clan meeting.

Eaglewing/Tom/18 moons/DarkClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Plumsea, Oaklion, Open
"Oaklion would be a good choice," Eaglewing agreed with a small nod before looking around for the older tom. "Hey Oaklion, want to join my hunting patrol?" he called out once he had spotted him.

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/DarkClan Apprentice/Mentor: TBD/Crush: Open/Tags: Smokestar, Open
Ivypaw jumped slightly when Smokestar called out to her. After taking a moment to calm herself she slowly made her way over to the leader. "Good morning Smokestar, what can I do for you?"

Starlingsong/She-cat/48 moons/DarkClan Queen/Kits: Wolfkit and Icekit/Crush: Open/Tags, Snake-eye, Open
Starlingsong nodded as she listened to the other she-cat describe the goings on in camp. "Very much so," she meowed when the younger she-cat asked if she was ready to return to her warrior duties. "Do you think you'll be chosen as a mentor in the near future? I know Beechpaw is in need of one and Ivypaw as well."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Cheetahkit/Tags: Snake-eye, Icekit, Open
Wolfkit yawned as he began to stir and slowly blinked open his eyes. "Morning," he meowed as he got to his paws. He glanced over at his brother and snorted softly before jabbing him with a paw.

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Snake-eye, Wolfkit, Open
Icekit yelped after Wolfkit's jab and he growled at his brother. "There was no need to be so rough," he hissed as he got to his paws. He shook the moss from his pelt and bowed his head in greeting when he noticed Snake-eye. "Good morning Snake-eye," he meowed.
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:41 am

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Ivypaw | ➣ Tagged: None

indentationEmberpuddle watched the older tom walk away for a few moments, then shook his head. Gripping the unusable herbs tightly in his tail, the tom trotted to his usual disposal place. Once the flame-colored tom was there he gingerly placed them in the small crack between the two small boulders. A third boulder sat behind them, so it would keep the discarded herbs from floating away in a breeze, depending on the direction. With the easy part done, the amber-eyed tom set out in search of Dock, Fennel, and of course more cobwebs. Always cobwebs. There is apparently no such thing as too many cobwebs. He mused to himself with a snort and a huff.

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Heronwing, Reedstrike, Oaklion, Smokestar | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong, Wolfkit & Icekit

indentation The Bengal she-cat nodded, tail curling around her paws. "Well, there are more experienced warriors around, like Heronwing and Reedstrike. Though I suppose that Smokestar might take a one as his own apprentice. Or maybe this could be a way for Oaklion to prove his loyalty." Snake-eyes general dislike for anyone with questionable ties to the clan, and therefore questionable loyalty was well known. So the comment about Oaklion's loyalty wouldn't be unexpected. She let out a hum, glancing down at Wolfkit and Icekit as they awoke. A purr rumbled in her throat as Wolfkit prodded his brother, earning a growl and hiss in return. The feline blinked as Icekit greeted her, and returned the greeting with a small smile. "Good morning to you as well, Icekit, Wolfkit."

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar & Duskpaw | ➣ Tagged: Open

indentation An interesting choice, Hazeshade mused as her tail curled around her body. She glanced over at the mentioned cats, before mentally shrugging and returning her attention to Nightstar. Her mind wandered to Duskpaw, her face tightening. Duskpaw's the oldest of the apprentices and has been without a mentor for the longest time. The partially blind elder frowned, he should have been given a mentor many moons ago. "Terrible luck that one." Hazeshade muttered under her breath.

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Nightstar & Duskpaw | ➣ Tagged: Nettlepaw

indentation The tom returned his gaze to Nightstar after the apprentice replied, a single ear twitching in response. It would at the very least be interesting, mentoring the young tom, if nothing else. His blue gaze flickered to Duskpaw, who would soon be getting assigned a new mentor. Dewsplash didn't envy the apprentice, so close to becoming a warrior, yet a lot could happen in two moons. Shaking his head the tom returned his gaze once more to Nightstar, intent on her announcements.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Aug 20, 2021 4:32 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (open) | tags (OPEN)
After dropping the birds to the pile she gave a few licks to her chest before took a good place to listen to the meeting Nightstar held. She looked the few apprentices there some of them are already old enough to be a warrior soon and their training is being rather confusing as they didn't have one mentor. The clan was not going so well as there were not many cats here now, so it was good that the leader, at last, gives the apprentices their mentors they do need that.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Sorrelcloud)
She groomed her pelt when the familiar voice of Sorrelcloud got her attention, before the meeting call from the leader did "Oh Good morning Sorrelcloud" she meowed with a smile "The kits are doing good" she responded to her, looking over to the leader. She flicked her ears to listen as the meeting started "mentors to apprentices? good that's good, they need to learn" she meowed silently.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (open)
Sleeping

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (clan meeting, Nightstar)
He watched as the Owlpaw and Nettlepaw had mentors they were still young unlike him. This makes him happy yet nervous, yes he is going to have a mentor now, but will he learn all the skills before turning twelve moons old? He will try his very best and he needs to be active in his training as he only had a two and half-moon left before being old enough to become a warrior. Flicking his ears when his name was being called, he tried to act brave, but he was nervous and he did feel all those eyes on his pelt, those who felt sorry for him.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ivypaw)
He looked at Ivypaw "nothing to worry about, but...well as you know you will start your training at six moons old which you are now..." he said thinking his words for a moment "I actually wanted to give you choose to make? Do you want to be training to be a warrior? or become a medicine cat apprentice? I speak with Emberpuddle and he doesn't mind taking you as his apprentice" he kept meowing.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She gave the young warrior a nod then followed him toward the older tom warrior. She didn't say anything but waited for a response.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (open)
After good deep sleep, the grey Persian tom stood up at his nest and shook his pelt, giving one last yawn, before looked around the empty den 'Oh, Am I the last one?' he thought himself 'how embarrassing...I hope Frostpaw slept longer than I did...' he thought to leave the warrior's den.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Heronwing) | tags (open)
After walking up she left the apprentices den which was so empty, there were not many apprentices except for her and Ivypaw. The two kits Icekit and Wolfkit will join the apprentice's den next moon, so before that, she will need to enjoy her alone time in this den.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Fri Aug 20, 2021 5:51 am

🌙 Nightstar 🌙
She stood up. "Duskpaw I know I have neglected giving you a new mentor since Leafsprigs disappearance. He is... was a great Deputy and Mentor. I wish you may have had more than one moon with him.... you've proven to be quite adaptable with learning from all of our warriors. I believe Mossleap would be most fitting to finish your training. "She looked across her clanmates. "I'm proud of all of you as my clanmates, each of you stepped up to help train these young warriors. And for sharing many duties that have not been required of you. The apprentices for dealing with each warrior. And to our new mentors I would appreciate if you use every warrior to your advantage. You are dismissed. Blazingsun take a couple of warriors and do a border patrol. Two warriors and an apprentice would work. Tigerstep take Owlpaw out for a hunting patrol, if you want to take another warrior and Apprentice out you can."

🦉Owlpaw🦉

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
The fawn colored tom was slightly disappointed but couldn't argue with Nightstars reasoning behind Dewsplash. He only hoped one of the mentors would let him tag along and learn each ones mentoring techniques to maybe take on knowledge into his time as a mentor.

☀️Blazingsun ☀️
He nodded. "Twistedpuddle would you like to join me on a border patrol?" He asked. His tail flicked.

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
"Yea. I'm looking for something to do anyway, "he said. He stretched.

🐆Cheetahkit 🐆
The young she kit nodded to the warrior before whispering a barely heard,"thank you." She padded out into the camp stretching her long legs. She knew her differences then her clanmates but it never bothered her. Her parents proved they were good warriors. She watched the warriors wander around camp and watched patrols gathering

❄Frostpaw❄
She went into the camp to look for Ashspirit. She saw patrols gathering and hoped her mentor hadn't left her.

🦅Hawkpaw🦅
He shoved past Frostpaw. "Don't stand in the way of the den exit," he mumbled. He fluffed up his thick pelt.

~Outsiders~

🐾Emerald 🐾
The she cat was wandering the outside borders of both Lightning Clan. She was hunting a bit
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:54 am

Thorn' Patch / Tom / Warrior / DarkClan / 28 moons / Tags: Open

Thorn' Patch walked out of the warriors den and stretched his sore muscles. Yawning, he walked over to the fresh kill pile, grabbing a small mouse. He wasen't very hungry, and he wanted to leave the bigger and jucier prey to the older warriors and queens. Sighing, he walked over to the shade of a small bush and slowly tore into the old prey.

Doe' Brook / She-Cat / Queen / Expecting / Lightning' Clan / 30 moons / Tags: Open

Doe'Brook woke up from her nap to the clan being dismissed. Hissing at herself, she walked out of the nursery, her swollen belly swinging below her. Sighing hungrily, she walked slowly over to the fresh kill pile and grabbed a large thrush, for she was quite hungry. She dragged the thrush into the nursery, for she wished for the privacy of the warm den.

// Sorry if I missed something important, this is my first post : P //
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me