Summitclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Summitclan ♛ 3

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 01, 2021 7:35 am

𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩
    male | 38 moons | warrior | questioning | apprentice: Goosepaw | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Nightmarestar & Goosepaw
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe didn't have to wait long before a white shape came hurtling towards them in the snow, sending a spray of the wet mush when the tom tried to stop. "That's good to hear, I was wondering if I was going to have to fetch you myself. Which doesn't usually happen," Tigerleap laughed lightly. He turned his head back to Nightmarestar and dipped his chin down in farewell. The brown tabby smiled back at her and replied, "Thank you, Nightmarestar. We'll be sure to bring something back for everyone." It was a bit overzealous for him to say, but Tigerleap trotted a few paces away and scanned the clearing. He glanced down at Goosepaw and gestured with one paw to the cats milling around in the camp. "Is there anyone you'd like to have with us on the hunting patrol?"

x

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐰
    non-binary | 12 moons | apprentice | pan | mentor: Magpiecry | crush: open | location: camp | tags: open
    xxxxxxThey were still curled in their nest, unwilling to walk out into the snow yet. In the apprentices' den, it was still extremely warm and Stormpaw wanted to stay a little longer before their mentor came to fetch them. Perhaps their father Lightningwolf would come to get them... but they didn't want to think about that.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ 002

Postby wildsight » Sun May 02, 2021 12:36 pm

𝐂𝐑𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐄𝐃𝐎𝐀𝐊 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      thirty-six moons • molly • deputy • no apprentice • camp • tagged lightningwolf
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      XXXXThe dark-furred feline purred, tail brushing across the camp floor. "That's good to hear, I like hearing that the warriors are doing well." She replied, as her amber gaze scanned the camp, whiskers quivering slightly. Crookedoak's ears pricked at his question, a thoughtful expression resting on her face. "Oh, I'm doing fine thank you. I'm not quite sure just yet, I might see if Nightmarestar has anything for me to do. Seems a patrol is heading out, so I don't have to worry about that." She noted with a nod. "What about you? Plans for today?"
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summitclan ♛

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 04, 2021 6:30 am

~~ Nightmarestar ~~
^female ~~ leader ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: open^

She gave the warrior a nod, as a small wordless thank you. She flicked her tail and left the male warrior to invite whoever he wants to join the hunting patrol. She looked around the camp to see the cats which were still there, wondering if the border patrol could come back soon, her eyes narrowed as she noticed her deputy with her brother there 'hm? I thought she left with the border patrol? Oh well? maybe she didn't' she thought herself.

~~ Lightningwolf ~~
^male ~~ warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is Rosepaw~~ tags: Crookedoak ^

He looked at the deputy, shaking his head when she asked him some questions "no, nothing special in mind, I will do the things I do every day, train my apprentice, do some hunting and maybe join the later patrols" he meowed to her. He flicked his ears as he made a quick look around for his apprentice Rosepaw once again, but didn't see the younger cat anywhere yet 'still sleeping huh?' he thought with a sight. He has seen his sister already, and it didn't take long for him to see her again "well I don't think she has much to give to you? I mean the patrol is left and if I may guess the hunting patrol is organized as well" he said to her.

~~ Whitelightning ~~
^female ~~ warrior ~~ crush is Flickerswoop ~~ apprentice is open ~~ tags: Robinwing^

She listened to the tom, looking over to Tigerleap when Robinwing mentioned him "I guess so" she meowed not really knowing what to say. She was not a really talkative cat so sometimes she just acts very coldly, as she didn't know how to act or speak, she narrowed her eyes at the toms lastest words 'lovely clanmates? huh? you mean the she-cat do you?' she thought herself with a sight. She made a small nod "sure, I don't mind about a hunting patrol, we could go to him then before he asks someone else to join him" she meowed to the tom.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summitclan ♛

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue May 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Ⓢⓟⓛⓞⓣⓒⓗⓕⓤⓡ ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[30 moons] [summitclan warrior] [tom] [Apprentice; n/a] [mate;none] [crush;open] [location; camp] [mood; awake]
    xx [mentions; none] [tags; open]

He yawned softly lately he had been sleepy no matter how much he slept. His large body almost felt heavy to him making him feel sluggish. He tried to stretch his muscles to feel more awake. He sighed softly as he glanced around thinking what he was going to do.

𝓡𝓸𝓼𝓮𝓹𝓪𝔀 ! !
    xx[9 moons] [summitclan apprentice] [she-cat] [mentor;Lightningwolf] [mate;none] [crush;open] [location; territory] [mood; uneasy]
    xx [mentions; Stormpaw, Lightningwolf] [tags; Stormpaw]

She awoke with a gasp feeling as if she ran for miles. She glanced around panting gathering her thoughts. Noticing she was in the apprentice den still in her nest she let out a sigh letting her body relax. She noticed Stormpaw still in their nest as well humming a bit. She wanted to say something but the words stuck in her throat for a moment. She rolled a bit letting herself get to her feet and stretch yawning a bit. She glanced back over to Stormpaw. “You awake?” She started to get some clumps of moss out of her fur.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ robinwing iii.

Postby guh-huh! » Tue May 04, 2021 6:16 pm

ROBINWING . / / !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ allegiance; summitclan x ` rank; warrior x ` tagged; whitelightning, tigerleap

xxxxthe ruddy tom huffed at whitelightning's words, "i'm certain that there's many she-cats that would love to be with me, whitelightning, i'm a very handsome tom." he says, trying his best to puff out his chest and impress any onlookers that may catch his eye. of course, he's also fine with toms- as long as they treated him with the attention and love he deserved. robinwing just hoped that the hunting patrol would be successful, as the clan really could use the extra prey during this season.

xxxx"hey, tigerleap!" robinwing calls from his spot, long russet tail swishing behind him as he walks over towards the older tom. "whitelightning and i will join on the hunting parol, if you'll have us?" the warrior was polite as ever, not trying to intrude on the patrol, but still assertive enough to ask for a spot regardless. robinwing nodded a greeting to the warrior and his apprentice as he awaited a response.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

[ flickerswoop - 2 ♛ ]

Postby Catfrog » Thu May 06, 2021 6:48 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙵𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙺𝙴𝚁𝚂𝚆𝙾𝙾𝙿 age 20 moons rank warrior location territory tags duskpaw, goldeneyes
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Flickerswoop shivered, still disinterested as Duskpaw left and returned with nothing. He gave Goldeneyes a curt nod, but
otherwise just followed along, his thoughts filled with hunting, or maybe sleeping. Sleeping was out of the question. It was
too early to call it a day. Patrols were boring, and very cold as of today, but he was fine. He was glad that he wasn't leading
it, to say the least.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Summitclan ♛ BeetleMist--Tags;Open--Mentions;open

Postby SmilePup » Sat May 08, 2021 5:53 am

Beetlemist laid in the Elder's den, still asleep. He was having dreams about catching mice...He then woke up, and walked out. "MMM-" He stretched. "What did I miss? Did something exciting happen?" He looked around, trying to find someone to talk to.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Duskpaw ♛ 3

Postby Rae'tia » Sat May 08, 2021 3:19 pm

Duskpaw
❝The Last One Standing❞
gender; Non-binary age; 8m rank; Apprentice mentor; Goldeneyes sexuality; Pansexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Goldeneyes & Flickerswoop

indentation The pale-eyed feline nodded with a grin, not feel all that bad about their failure to catch their prey or their minor scolding. Chuckling under their breath they padded forward, purring softly. "I'll do better next time Goldeneyes! I promise that I won't let you down." They replied, smiling and giggling softly. The young apprentice picked up their pace, happy to be out and about this morning, but hoping to get back to camp soon. Even if she didn't have anything to show for it. Duskpaw was the youngest of the apprentices discounting Batpaw, who was the clan's medicine cat apprentice, who didn't really count in their mind. Rosepaw and Goosepaw were a whole moon older than them, and Stormpaw was probably only sunrises away from becoming a warrior.
indentation While the dark feline was shameless, they were also quite critical towards their own failures at times, and rather ambitious. From a young age, Duskpaw had known that it was their destiny to become clan leader. They had set out a few steps for themselves to follow. The first was to become the best apprentice ever. It sounded like a kit's dream - or nightmare depending on who you asked - but they had more steps under that first step. First, they just had to find their niche. They figured that it would either be in hunting, tracking, climbing, or fighting. While they wouldn't allow their weaker skills to languish, they would train extra hard when it came to their niche. Shaking their head, the black feline padded forward, refocusing on the patrol.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

Postby kalo. » Sun May 09, 2021 2:45 am

( 𝐆𝐎𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒
xxxxxxxxr. warrior m. grouchy t. duspaw, flickerswoop, robinwing [m]
x
indentindentGoldeneyes let out a sigh and followed behind Duskpaw. They were trying their best and improving. So she wouldn't let the little mishap get to her. She wouldn't be as strict as her mentor was to Duskpaw. They didn't deserve that. There were a few cats she could count on her claws that did deserve to be treated that way, and she would love to see it. Turning towards the other warrior on patrol Goldeneyes used her tail to motion back towards the camp. "If you'd like Flickerswoop you can head back. Most of the patrol is done anyway. I'm just going to have Duskpaw take a few moments to practice leading a patrol before we head back in. No sense in you staying out in the cold." The feline shook her head as another soft breeze blew by. Disrupting her thought process to focus on the cold instead. God she hated leaf-bare. Between the freezing weather and lack of coverage for her dark pelt it was hard to hunt most days. But she made do. She wasn't one of the strongest warriors because she sat down and relaxed. Like some toms. "Alright Duskpaw. We're just going to practice leading and marking the territory. You've seen other warriors do it before and it's not hard. Take this as a practice or trial run. Take me where you think it's best. And when you think the deed is done, we can head back. No point in staying out in the freezing weather for longer than necessary." The she-cat knew it wasn't the best idea to lead Duskpaw out around the whole territory in this weather, especially if she wanted to take them out training the next sunrise if she could. Both of them needed to sleep well tonight.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Summitclan ♛ 4

Postby SilentMelody » Mon May 17, 2021 6:38 am

𝐓𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐩
    male | 38 moons | warrior | questioning | apprentice: Goosepaw | crush: open | location: camp
    tags: Goosepaw, Robinwing & Whitelightning
    xxxxxxHe glanced down at Goosepaw and gestured with one paw to the cats milling around in the camp. "Is there anyone you'd like to have with us on the hunting patrol?" However, Tigerleap's question was interrupted by a voice shouted across the clearing and he turned his head to look at the cat -- Robinwing. He nodded his head in greeting as the tom and his companion approached. At his request, he smiled brightly. "Of course, Robinwing. We would love to have you and Whitelightning come along. Right, Goosepaw?" he conceded, but glanced at his apprentice for confirmation.

x

𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐰
    non-binary | 12 moons | apprentice | pan | mentor: Magpiecry | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Rosepaw
    xxxxxxThey turned their head at the sound of a soft and familiar voice, eyes adjusting in the dark of the den. "Yes, I'm awake. What are you still doing in here?" Stormpaw asked curiously and shifted in the nest. Perhaps she was also avoiding the cold. Despite living here their whole life, they couldn't blame her for feeling the same. As much as they loved Summitclan and their father, Stormpaw was still unnerved when leaf-bare finally rolled around. The snow was just a little too much. It made them wonder what leaf-bare was like for Shoreclan. But they couldn't think or say that without being seen as disloyal.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me