Sycamoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

[ hazelfeather - 2 ♛ ]

Postby Catfrog » Thu Apr 29, 2021 6:15 am

────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
𝙷𝙰𝚉𝙴𝙻𝙵𝙴𝙰𝚃𝙷𝙴𝚁 age 33 moons rank medicine cat location medicine den tags streampaw
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Hazelfeather turned to look at Streampaw, hiding any visible concern she might've had with a smile. "Everything's surprisingly well,
for leafbare."
She said. "I can't say we need too much that we can find on our territory. I hope it's no problem if I send you arou
nd Shoreclan to collect some... let's see... fennel, feverfew and horsetail. You might be able to find some of it around here, but
I doubt it. Maybe you won't even find some in Shoreclan."
She sighed, and put a few herbs in their respective places. "That alright
with you? I can even get a warrior to come along with you, if you want! Or maybe I could go with you and turn it into some
sort of training, huh? It's whatever you want. You can go by yourself too, we just need the herbs, really."
She meowed, her
tone lighter than before.
Catfrog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Sycamoreclan ♛

Postby phantom-chain » Thu Apr 29, 2021 7:52 am

Streampaw
A fawn van she-cat with blue eyes

[9 Moons] — [Female] — [She/Her] — [Medicine Cat Apprentice] — [Mentor: Hazlfeather] — [In Camp, In Medicine Den] — [Tagging: Hazelfeather]

The young, and fairly new apprentice nodded in slow understanding. She was trying to remember what each herb looked like, where she could find them, and what they could smell like.
Fennel, thin, spiky leaves with thick stalks. The juices are for... Pain of some sort.
Feverfew was easy, white flowers with yellow centers, and was obviously used for fevers.
And horsetail looked sort of like small pine trees and was used for... Streampaw couldn't remember and let out a long sigh. She simply nodded her head, quietly frustrated with herself.
"I... I can do it. I know what they look like. Pretty simple." Her tone had a small bite to it, but she was determined to get this somewhat right, even if she couldn't remember the uses.
phantom-chain

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:56 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: Dreamstruck
~ ~ ~

Dreamstruck suggested hunting, and Mintpaw nodded. "That sounds great!" She replied. "Are we heading out now?" She then saw Dreamstruck offer her some off their prey. Mintpaw dipped her head in thanks before kneeling down and took a few bites.
╔═════════════════════════╗

Hey there! I'm Bayleef :3
Used to be Sign of the stars.
You can call me Sign or Bay; She/her
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

╚═════════════════════════╝

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mialovesbunnies » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:52 pm

RabbitPaw
[Female]~ [14 moons] ~ [brown tabby with green eyes] ~ [area: outside the den]~ [mentor: beetburrow]
Rabbitpaw looked outside at the sky, and sat outside waiting for beetburrow, "Where is my mentor?" she asked herself.
She looked at the other apprentices with their mentors. snow landed on the ground and some that landed on her fur.
She wasn't very patient, as she was very eager to go and hunt, she saw a wood mouse run by in the snow.

mialovesbunnies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Thu Apr 29, 2021 12:57 pm

Dreamstruck

"If you want. I think we'll find some really nice prey out there!! Even if not, we can still get training in!" They stretched again. "When you're ready, meet me by the camp entrance!" They walked away, their paws stepping in the snow....they were really trying hard not to lay down and roll in it.
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Sycamoreclan ♛ 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐑

Postby kalo. » Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:59 pm

( 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐄𝐃𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐑
xxxxxxxr. elder m. half-asleep t. pantherstar
      x
      indentindentThe elder blinked against the bright sun before he located the familiar scent and pelt of his kin walking towards him. Pantherstar. He was proud of his kit, being able to rise in the ranks and earn a spot as their leader. Lowering his ears and nodding as he spoke up. Letting out a short cough before shaking his head. "Slept as good as I could in this cold weather. Not easy to stay warm when you're alone in a den." And he was back to his regularly scheduled program. Complaining and trying to get a rise out of everyone. He knew he should be nicer to his own kit, especially with how he raised him, but Pantherstar always stuck by him. That was why Twistedwhisker followed him. He trusted his kit to lead the clan into being victorious and prosperous. "But it's not terrible. I make do. But enough about me. Same thing every sunrise. I take it you're doing alright Pantherstar?"
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:49 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
Female|10 moons|white Turkish angora with black stripe on back and scars on right eye|Tags: Dreamstruck
~ ~ ~

Mintpaw heard her mentor say meet them by the entrance when she was ready. Mintpaw briefly nodded before finished up her portion of the prey her mentor had shared with her, and quickly giving herself a wash. She licked her right paw and ran it over her face, smoothing her ruffled fur down. As her paw pad passed over her scars, her tail quivered. Even after having these scars for a couple moons now, she still felt uneasy feeling the numb skin that raked across half her face. She quickly recovered, and finished up bathing her self, giving her stomach and back a few quick licks before getting up and joining her mentor by the entrance.
"Can we hunt by the river today?" She asked hopefully. Mintpaw was an adept swimmer, having grown up in shoreclan.
She relied more on hearing and smell as opposed to vision, and she could pick up the scents of fish much quicker then other prey, as there was less things to smell then in the forest, as her nose sometimes got overwhelmed with all the different scents of plants and wide variety of prey, but she was adjusting to it. Plus, she just loved feeling the water in her fur, as opposed to the wind blowing through it and messing it up. The water just pressed her fur against her skin. But it was then she remembered that it was in fact leaf-bare, and the water would be unbearably cold.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
©
Image Image Image

ImageImage
Bayleef

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Darknettle ♛ 3

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:00 am

Darknettle
❝The Prickly Pear❞
gender; Male age; 50m rank; Warrior mentoring; Scatteredpaw sexuality; Androsexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Scatteredpaw

indentation The tom was thankful that the apprentice was following after him, as the tom would really hate to have to argue with the apprentice. "Well, sun-high should be the warmest part of the day unless the clouds are covering the sun. I think it would be a nice time to relax and eat." He started, " Also yes, you will be a warrior in the next two moons. Unless something comes up. I want to be sure you're prepared for any troubles ahead. One thing I learned as a loner, is that nothing ever stays the same. Or put more plainly, peace never lasts. The clans are at peace today, that could easily change tomorrow." Darknettle mewed, huffing as he made his way out of camp. He glanced at his apprentice and almost sighed, "Think of this as an assessment, first I want to see how much of your battle training you remember. The later, before we return to camp, we'll see how your hunting skills are. And unless we get assigned a patrol later day, that will be all for the day." The warrior meowed, silent praying to Starclan that they wouldn't be assigned a patrol. For some reason, he felt the need to bond - of all things - with his clan-mates, which meant, conversations. Many long and hard conversations.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SmilePup » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:08 am

Dreamstruck sat, watching the woods closely. Dreamstruck put his tail around him as they waited. When Mintpaw came up, they almost seemed to smile. "Ah...the river? Of course! But be aware- it's more than likely iced over. We might be able to crack holes in it, though. Being able to fish and swim is a good trait, ya know? " They stood up, stretching. "I'm not that good at it, though." They let out a chuckle. "I always feel...weighed down? If that makes sense." He started to pad off, waiting for Mintpaw to follow. Dreamstruck though of Mintpaw as his kid, and well- she should play to her strengths. Dreamstruck would actually die if something happened to her-
SmilePup

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Bayleef » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:06 am

𝔐𝔦𝔫𝔱𝔭𝔞𝔴
~ ~ ~
~ ~ ~

Mintpaw followed her mentor into the woods. As they walked, She smiled when Dreamstruck said ok, and nodded when she said it may be frozen over. Mintpaw liked her mentor a lot. She had been in a bit of shock when she moved to sycamoreclan, But Dreamstruck had made the past moon much easier to get through.
"Swimming is my favorite past time," She meowed, and her ears flicked back as she remembered. "I used to do it with my brother all the time. We- well I moved here from Shoreclan, so it was a kind of a necessity," She exhaled softly, and flicked her ears forward before picking up her pace a little.
No point in killing the mood so quickly, She told herself.

❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀❀

ImageImageImage

❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀
❀❀❀❀❀❀