Shoreclan ♛

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Hazeshade ♛ 3

Postby Rae'tia » Fri Apr 30, 2021 12:47 am

Hazeshade
❝The Politician❞
gender; Female age; 104m rank; Elder sexuality; Heterosexual
────────────────────────────────────────────────
mentions; None tagged; Creamflower & Charmbird

indentation The feline blinked her tail twitching as Charmbird laid down next to them, eating what seemed to be a bird, and frowned for a heartbeat. "I'm not sure what you find good about this morning Charmbird, but sure. Good Morning." Hazeshade meowed back, voice full of sass and snark, though still friendly. She gave her den-mate a quick lick in an attempt at soothing, in case her words stung more than intended. Turning her attention back to Creamflower the elder, let out a hum. "Well, there's always the story of my first leaf-bare. Not dramatic or emotional thankfully, though a bit funny." She mused, humming softly. "I was only an apprentice at the time, just about eight moons old. My siblings and I had just returned from our daily training, and we were all ravenous. But there was little on the prey-pile and the elders, queens, and kits had yet to eat their mid-day meal. When they were done, there was little left, only a few scrawny mice and a small fish, nothing filling."
indentation Hazeshade paused, before reaching over to snatch up a blackbird, and took a few feathers off. "So, we problem solved. We left camp and started hunting. The four of us, caught a good amount, Snowpaw, my sister was the best of us that day, with her pure white coat, blending in beautifully with the snow. My brother, Pikepaw, was set to guard our catches because the ground was so hard that we couldn't bury our prey." She once again paused, and huffed out a laugh. "We forgot about the cold, though and that came back to bite us." Hazeshade mewed, before returning her attention to her blackbird, and once again started to de-feather it.
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐖

Postby kalo. » Fri Apr 30, 2021 1:19 am

( 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐖
xxxxxx r. med cat app m. panicked t. tuftwillow [m]
      x
      indentindentThe apprentice awoke with a state. Nearly jumping out of her best and scrambling to steady herself. Head spinning from the sudden movement. She looked around the den to see that her mentor was already gone. She had slept in again. She let out a curse before shaking whatever was on her pelt. Knowing she had a lot to do today. Collecting herbs in leaf-bare wasn't easy, but she was trying to impress Tuftwillow. She looked up to her mentor and she only wanted to show him she was learning. So after a quick moment of cleaning herself to look presentable, she started to look around the den. Examining what herbs they were low on and what herbs they could stray away from gathering this time around. Of course to Speckledpaw everything looked like it could be gathered, but Tuftwillow taught her how to examine and think about what will be the most useful. It was leaf-bare, the needed more medicine for colds and sickness rather than cobwebs and wound-related herbs. It only made sense.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Shoreclan ♛

Postby Animals65 » Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:26 am

Creamflower listens as Hazeshade tells her the story of her first leaf-bare, picturing everything in her mind. "That sounded so sweet that you and your littermates decided to feed ShoreClan!" she said. "What happened next?" She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 3

Postby SilentMelody » Sat May 01, 2021 7:34 am

𝐒𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫
    female | 40 moons | leader | bi | apprentice: none | crush: open | location: camp | tags: Silentstrike
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxThe calico she-cat continued scanning the clearing and noticed a familiar - and somewhat friendly - face. The deputy seemed to have a frown as she stared at the fresh-kill pile, and Shellstar trotted over. "Good morning, Silentstrike. Are you hoping the morning patrol will return soon?" she asked and nodded her head towards the pile. Although the morning patrol was meant for a mixture of checking borders and hunting for prey, Shellstar hoped that some warriors would go hunting. Shoreclan wasn't struggling yet, but leaf-bare was hard. She wondered how the other clans were faring, especially the new Sycamoreclan foundation.

x

𝐀𝐥𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐩𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡
    male | 30 moons | warrior | gay | apprentice: none | crush: Swanfeather | location: camp | tags: Swanfeather
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    xxxxxxHe watched Swanfeather grooming himself intently. Then he remembered himself and turned his head away, pretending to stretch again. Although it did feel good to stretch. "Just leaving? That's too early then," Almondsplash half-heartedly joked and yawned after he spoke. He offered a lazy purr and a simple nod in response, watching Swanfeather head out. After a few moments, he finally made it to a sitting position and stretched again. Almondsplash slowly got to his paws and stretched for a final time. Once he was satisfied, he padded out of the den and over to Swanfeather by the fresh-kill pile. Silentstrike was already there, and Shellstar was approaching. "Good morning, Silentstrike. Good morning, Swanfeather."
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sîgh » Sun May 02, 2021 3:40 am

𝓢𝔀𝓪𝓷𝓯𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓱𝓮𝓻

Shoreclan warrior | Gay | 25 moons | Tagged; Almondsplash, Silentstrike, Shellstar | Scent; Hazelnut | Location; Camp clearing | Crush; Almondsplash

He looked as Almondsplash joined beside him. "Morning." He mewed, lightly brushing his tail against his flank. Swanfeather felt his fur prick with a feeling he often has around the tom. He was brought out of his thoughts when he saw Shellstar padding up to the three cats. Swanfeather dipped his head with respect, as one would do towards a clan leader. "Good morning, Shellstar. Almondsplash and I are about to go hunting." The small white tom's tail flicked with excitement. Hunting was definitely his favorite thing to do, it was calming to him.
sîgh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 002

Postby wildsight » Sun May 02, 2021 10:54 am

𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐏𝐀𝐖 !!
      ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
      eleven moons • tom • apprentice • mentored by marshtalon • camp • tagged thunderpaw
      XXXXThe ginger tabby quickly grew bored of simply lounging in camp, itching to get out there and train, whether that be hunting practice or combat sessions. It was simply going against his nature to sit still like this, he was quick to grow restless and such was happening now. Firepaw took all he could stand before springing to his paws, shaking out what sand he could from his pelt. Swiping his tongue over his maw, Firepaw searched the camp for anything worthwhile. So far, nothing caught his attention that he needed to take care of, which was disappointing. He might have to settle on a conversation for the time being. His whiskers quivered a bit, before his gaze landed on Thunderpaw, a fellow apprentice. He seemed just as bored as he felt, so there should be no harm in approaching him. Firepaw padded over to the tom, waving his tail in greeting. "Morning, Thunderpaw. I see you didn't go on this morning's patrol either." He noted with a flick of his tail. "So, what're you up to?"
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
      𝐁𝐑𝐀𝐌𝐁𝐋𝐄𝐌𝐎𝐎𝐍 !!
      forty moons • tom • warrior • mentor to cricketpaw • territory • tagged cricketpaw, bunnytuft
      XXXXThe rain certainly wasn't helping the tabby focus, feeling clumps of sand between his toes. Unfortunately, this was simply what those of Shoreclan had to deal with sometimes. The tom did appreciate that they weren't like their counterparts, those who dwelled in the mountains farther off. He didn't know how cats could tolerate such harsh weather, but alas Summitclan had found a way, somehow. Bramblemoon could hardly imagine living there, though whether this was mostly due to the weather itself or their enemies was another matter entirely.

Silence rested between the three felines as they made their way along the border, the tom taking the occasional moment to mark them. His gaze flickered about warily as if he was sure that something would appear out of thin air at any moment. Suddenly, the voice of Cricketpaw broke through his thoughts, causing him to freeze momentarily. His ears pricked at the sound of something moving nearby, alarm quickly rising within him. "Alright...I'll be here watching." The tom replied, after a moment. He couldn't just say no, his apprentice needed to learn. She'd never learn a thing if he constantly shielded her from things, despite him wanting to. That went for all of his clanmates, though some took it better than others.
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue May 04, 2021 6:29 am

~~ Charmbird ~~
^female ~~ elder ~~ crush is not open ~~ tags: Creamflower, Hazeshade, open^

She rolled her eyes at the words of Hazeshade ' you sure always find something bad at anything do you?' she thought to herself, of course, there were cold, but it could be worst. She took a bite of her prey, listening to the older elder's story too as she enjoyed her meal. Her eyes looked over to the leader and the deputy there as well, as she saw them talking with each other.

~~ Bunnytuft ~~
^female ~~ young warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: Bramblemoon, Cricketpaw ^

She stopped when Bramblemoon decided to stay watching his apprentice hunting the adders, she flicked her ears and looked forward to them "well I will go to see there then..." she meowed to the older warrior, walking past him. She was not really big fun of border patrols as they were a little bit boring and a little bit dangerous too as who knows what will jump out of the bushes if they were not alert at all the times.

~~ Cocoablaze ~~
^male ~~ yoing warrior ~~ crush is open ~~ apprentice is n/a ~~ tags: open^

After not being organized to the morning patrol the chocolate-colored young tom walked back to the warrior's den to sleep a little bit more. He didn't have an apprentice to deal with and nothing else at the moment either, maybe he could hunt later to the clan.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xXSwiftkillXx » Tue May 04, 2021 3:52 pm

𝒯𝓊𝒻𝓉𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁𝑜𝓌 ! !
    ──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    xx[28 moons] [medicine cat] [tom] [Apprentice; Speckledpaw] [location; medicine den] [mood; awake, concentrated]
    xx [mentions; Speckledpaw] [tags;Speckledpaw]

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    He hummed as he was sitting beside the medicine den entrance. He was thinking on what he should do, he would have to talk with the other medicine cats though he was thinking if he should wait. Some of the herbs they needed were on the other clans territory. He flicked his ear hearing Speckledpaw stir and get up from sleep. He glanced seeing her beginning to get out. “Well good morning to you,” he meowed to her as he gave a small smile to her. “Finally deciding to get out of your nest?” He tried to lighten her mood and clear some of his worries. Maybe he should have her go with him to the other medicine cats for some herbs.
xXSwiftkillXx

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ cricketpaw ii.

Postby guh-huh! » Thu May 06, 2021 6:47 am

CRICKETPAW . / / !
      ━━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━ allegiance; shoreclan x ` rank; apprentice x ` tagged; bunnytuft, bramblemoon

xxxxthe grey apprentice nodded quickly at her mentor's words, whiskers twitching in anticipation as she began to search for the adder. she's had plenty of experience with hunting birds and small rodents, but prey that could bite back was something still new to her. having witnessed her mentor and other warriors take them down with relative ease, cricketpaw takes to a stalking position and begins to walk into a patch of weeds which housed the adder. her ears, pointed upwards towards the sky, listening in for any movements until she catches sight of the adder's tail. it's much smaller than her, yet cricketpaw doesn't want to get a nasty bite this far away from camp.

xxxxa small, dull colored garter snake hisses softly as it catches sight of the apprentice, but cricketpaw is quick to act, and manages to catch the adder between her jaws. it moves to strike her, squirming slightly in her grasp, only stopping after she bites down. it tastes a bit different than other prey, but it's more about proving her worth to the clan than eating the reptile. she comes back with the small adder in her jaws, with only some slight sand on her paws from the initial struggle. she happily shows the catch to her mentor, trying to chirp something to him, yet couldn't exactly speak with the catch in her mouth, so it sounded slightly muffled as she excitedly calls out to him.
guh-huh!

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Shoreclan ♛ 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐖

Postby kalo. » Thu May 06, 2021 10:43 am

( 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐊𝐋𝐄𝐃𝐏𝐀𝐖
xxxxxx r. med cat app m. panicked t. tuftwillow
x
indentindentSpeckledpaw let out a soft jump when she heard her mentor speak up. She was so lost in her thoughts she didn't realize he had come into the den. She let out a nod. Face heating up from the embarrassment. "Y-Yes! I'm sorry for sleeping in I don't know why I didn't wake up sooner. It won't happen again." Quickly bowing her head before flicking her tail at the herbs that lined the den. "Is there anything you need me to go fetch? I was just looking and thinking about what you said about which herbs are a priority during leaf-bare. Making sure I know when to get certain herbs in abundance and so on." She let out a smile as she puffed her chest out slightly. She really enjoyed her work as a medicine cat, and she wanted to make her mentor proud. It wasn't often she got to feel like she accomplished something, but memorizing the different herbs and functions and relay that information back to her mentor always made her feel good about herself. Thankfully this leaf-bare sickness wasn't was rampant. It allowed for them to relax and have a break from the constant stress of being a medicine cat.
kalo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me