Destinyclan ‣ open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Destinyclan ‣ open

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:44 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: patrol, open )
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
♥ Laughing at the confidence of Lionstride, she good-naturedly purred, "I'm sure Lionstride will make a good addition to the patrol." She smiled at the rest of the cats, bidding them farewell and good luck with their endeavors. Of course, she knew that they would find plenty of prey now that it was new-leaf. Turning away from them, Acaciapetal surveyed the camp and watched the rest of the cats interacting with each other.

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Pigeonpaw )
🙞 "Oh yes, I'm surely jealous," she laughed at Eagledream's remark and watched as he put together the patrol. Mousewhisker had to admit, he was a very good leader. Once he had turned away and was speaking to the patrol, she decided to finally emerge from her nest. Stretching, she glanced around for Pigeonpaw. She spotted him by the prey pile, hesitantly picking out a mouse and staring at it. Mousewhisker padded over to him and let out a mock gasp. "Pigeonpaw! I can't believe you would eat something your own mentor is named after. Isn't that cannibalism?"

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Blizzardstrike ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: Pebblepaw ) - ( tags: Morningpaw )
☁ He offered a sympathetic expression to Brookpaw, although he was still unsure of why he looked so disheveled and seemed so groggy. Although the territory was mostly safe, Hailpaw hoped that his friend would be okay on patrol. He shook his head and turned back to Morningpaw thoughtfully. The dark gray tom hummed and eventually murmured, "I hope so too. Do you want to grab something to eat before our mentors get us?"

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She was still sleeping soundly, unaware of everything going on around her and in the camp.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:35 am

Pigeonpaw | Apprentice | Prophecy of Mimicry | Tagging: Mousewhisker

Pigeonpaw nearly jumped a foot into the air when his mentor came up behind him and he looked around wildly, before his gaze settled on her, a bursting noise like a clap of thunder emitting from his throat. Scooting away from the mouse and his mentor, he pinned his ears and shook his head. He wouldn't eat it now, someone else could eat it and get chewed out over it.

But is it really cannibalism if I eat it? I get it if Mousewhisker ate a mouse, but wouldn't it only be cannibalism if i was eating a pigeon? He thought, but would never have the gall to say something like that aloud. With a small exhale, he got back on his paws and looked at his mentor expectantly.

"Are we going training now?" He asked softly, more of a whisper than anything else. He was never very loud, mostly in part because he could rarely control the sounds he made. He didn't want to risk making any more noise than he had to.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Stagpaw ‣ Three

Postby dove_ » Mon Jan 11, 2021 12:46 pm

Stagpaw
━━━━━━━━━▲━━━━━━━━━

He/Him | DestinyClan Apprentice | Prophecy Of The Wild | Emotions Bold | Location DestinyClan Camp | Tags Muddycreek

The tom sprang around the clearing, greeting every cat he sees. “Hello! Good morning. Howdy! How are you?” He accosted, his approach was dauntless, yet lively. Stagpaw scanned the camp clearing, his gaze rapidly bouncing off each cat. He spotted his mentor, Muddycreek searching for the apprentice. Stagpaw trotted up to his mentor brazenly. With a riant and colourful tone, he mewed, “Looking for me?”

━━━━━━━━━▼━━━━━━━━━
dove_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby belloblossom » Wed Jan 13, 2021 1:07 pm

Redsplatter - Warrior - Tagging: Mistypaw, Eagledream, Lionstride (mentions: Brookpaw)

Redsplatter looked to Lionstride with a smile as he came to join the patrol, before her gaze found her apprentice, Mistypaw.
"Glad you could join us." She said, both to her apprentice and to Lionstride. Turning her gaze to Eagledream, she nodded.
"Yeah, let's get this show on the road." She insisted. "Stay close to me, Mistypaw." She mewed, before she started to stroll towards the exit of the camp.
belloblossom

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Jan 14, 2021 5:52 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Ivypaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Ivypaw)

-
He walked closer to the den entrance not getting out, but enough to see the cleaning, his ears turned to the way where the cats were speaking, but his eyes were stopped to see the cats which were going to that patrol Acaciapetal called out. He gave a quick yawn, as his eyes noticed the elderly leader walking past him to get the fresh-kill pile, he personally thought that Miragestar could step down soon as she was getting very old and being a leader is not the easiest job, but she was stubborn and he was afraid to speak about it. A sight escaped to his mouth as he stopped to think about the leader instead he could need to focus on his own duties "Ivypaw? wake up?" he meowed to his apprentice.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: Creamflower )

-
He smiled at the she-cat "thank you, that's really nice" he meowed to her, watching the fresh-kill pile. He noticed a small dove under some mice and picked it up. he did like birds, even if their feather were kind of annoying to tear out first. He took his first bite and watched the clan "hmm, maybe we could take some prey to Nettlefern as well? if nobody else is done it yet?" he meowed looking toward the elder's den. Nettlefern could be his den mate at the very moment if the leader was not made him caregiver instead of an elder.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Pebblepaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Pebblepaw )
-
She finished to groom her long pelt, then gave a look into the clearing once more, this time she noticed that her apprentice Pebblepaw were up and out of the apprentice's den. She shook her pelt and stretched her legs before started to move toward the younger she-cat "Good morning Pebblepaw, ready for some trainings?" she meowed to her with a smile.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - mentor is Northwind - crush on...)
(talking with: Northwind)

-
At last, the white fluffy she-cat waked to her nice dreams, which she has completely forgotten when stood up to reality. She watched the apprentice's den seeing that there were not many cats sleeping anymore, which made her jump into her paws, thinking that she slept too late again. Speeding out of the den, but stopped when noticed that the clan was still there, she was not too late, she didn't even see her mentor, but she was not scared to peek into the warrior's den to get him "Northwind? Are you awaken yet? It's the morning...I come to get you out as you didn't reach in time" she meowed with a joke.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Jan 14, 2021 7:51 am

Creamflower listens to Scarletjade suggesting that they can also give Nettlefern some prey if no one has done it yet and nods in agreement. "I agree!" she said. "I think that would be a very nice thing to do." She takes another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby A m n e s i a » Sun Jan 17, 2021 10:29 am

𝓜𝓾𝓭𝓭𝔂𝓒𝓻𝓮𝓮𝓴
xxxxMale/75 moons/Straight
xxxxWarrior/Apprentice; StagPaw
xxxxNo Crush/EbonyWing No Mate
xxxxtags
》StagPaw

"Yes, morning-" The brown tom paused for a moment as he fought off a yawn threatening to escape "You're the exact cat I was looking for. I'm doing great even if I'm a tad tired" He finished with a smile. He glanced around wondering if he should ask any other mentors and their apprentices to join them "I was thinking we could go down to the stream and work on your fishing skills, does that sound good?" He asked.

𝓟𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓟𝓪𝔀
xxxxFemale/7 moons/Pansexual
xxxxApprentice/Mentor; Twistflare
xxxxCrush; HailPaw
xxxxProphecy Of The Hive; Ability to control/understand bees
xxxxtags
》TwistFlare

The apprentice exited the apprentices den but didn't get very far before she heard her mentor trot up to her "what are we doing today?" PebblePaw bluntly asked before mentally slapping herself for coming off that way "Oh..uh..good morning to you too TwistFlare" She quickly added in an unsure tone and she was immediately tempted to go back into the apprentices den and sleep for the rest of her life Why am I so bad at this? Bee's are so much easier to talk to she thought and turned her head to the ground though it wouldn't save her much from the embarrassment she felt.

𝓑𝓾𝓫𝓫𝓵𝓮𝓑𝓵𝓪𝔃𝓮
xxxxMale/17 moons/Bisexual
xxxxWarrior/Prophecy Mentor
xxxxNo Crush/No Mate
xxxxProphecy Of The Flowing Water; Camouflages when submerged in water
xxxxtags

The tom is still fast asleep, feel free to wake him up.
A m n e s i a

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:49 am

𝐀𝐜𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐭𝐚𝐥 prophecy of empathy ♥
() - ( 38 moons ) - ( deputy ) - ( apprentice: none ) - ( pan ) - ( crush: Freshbreath ) - ( tags: Bubbleblaze )
♥ After seeing the patrol off, she decided to peek into the warriors' den. She hadn't been there since earlier that morning before the sun had risen, but she wouldn't be surprised if there were still some warriors sleeping. Part of Acaciapetal felt bad for waking them up, but she knew that they had to for the clan to be running smoothly. "Good morning, Bubbleblaze. I see you're sleeping in?" she purred to a still snoozing tom and gently prodded him in the side. He was a young warrior, but to the clan, he was important for his ability to help train the apprentices with their prophecies.

𝐌𝐨𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐫 prophecy of trees 🙞
() - ( 35 moons ) - ( warrior ) - ( apprentice: Pigeonpaw ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: Pigeonpaw )
🙞 She had to try her best to stifle a laugh at the sound of the thunder. Although she wanted to encourage her apprentice, Mousewhisker thought his prophecy was hilarious especially when it came in bouts of randomness. Then again, most apprentices with prophecies were like that until they fully went through training, and she had faith in him. With a hint of guilt, she pushed the mouse back to Pigeonpaw and gently cuffed him over the ear. "Don't you want to eat first? We can go training after you've had a little prey in your stomach," Mousewhisker offered, speaking more softly this time around.

𝐇𝐚𝐢𝐥𝐩𝐚𝐰 prophecy of storms ☁
() - ( 9 moons ) - ( apprentice ) - ( mentor: Blizzardstrike ) - ( bi ) - ( crush: Pebblepaw ) - ( tags: Morningpaw )
☁ He offered a sympathetic expression to Brookpaw, although he was still unsure of why he looked so disheveled and seemed so groggy. Although the territory was mostly safe, Hailpaw hoped that his friend would be okay on patrol. He shook his head and turned back to Morningpaw thoughtfully. The dark gray tom hummed and eventually murmured, "I hope so too. Do you want to grab something to eat before our mentors get us?"

𝐍𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐧 no prophecy ✘
() - ( 97 moons ) - ( elder ) - ( straight ) - ( crush: open ) - ( tags: open )
✘ She was still sleeping soundly, unaware of everything going on around her and in the camp.
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:37 am

Freshbreath - Propechy of plants
(male - medicine cat - apprentice is Ivypaw - crush on Acaciapetal)
(talking with: Ivypaw)

-
He walked closer to the den entrance not getting out, but enough to see the cleaning, his ears turned to the way where the cats were speaking, but his eyes were stopped to see the cats which were going to that patrol Acaciapetal called out. He gave a quick yawn, as his eyes noticed the elderly leader walking past him to get the fresh-kill pile, he personally thought that Miragestar could step down soon as she was getting very old and being a leader is not the easiest job, but she was stubborn and he was afraid to speak about it. A sight escaped to his mouth as he stopped to think about the leader instead he could need to focus on his own duties "Ivypaw? wake up?" he meowed to his apprentice.

Scarletjade - Propechy of chancing colors
(male - caregiver - crush is open)
(Talking with: Creamflower )

-
He nodded to her "yes, we could go to check her after finishing our meals" he meowed "our clanmates could not like half-eaten prey to be left behind" he murmured with a smile. He got a better position to take another bite, his eyes looking the rest of the preys at the pile, wondering which of them he could put aside to Nettlefern if the elder was not eaten yet.

Twistflare - no propechy
(female - warrior - apprentice is Pebblepaw - crush on...)
(talking with: Pebblepaw )
-
She looked at the younger cat for a moment "I think we could practice the moves you can use both the hunting and for the fighting as well" she meowed to her. She flicked her ears looking over at the deputy for a moment just to make sure she was not needed anywhere "You could get something small to eat and then we can go" she told her apprentice.

Coconutpaw - Prophecy of electricity
(female - apprentice - mentor is Northwind - crush on...)
(talking with: Northwind)

-
At last, the white fluffy she-cat waked to her nice dreams, which she has completely forgotten when stood up to reality. She watched the apprentice's den seeing that there were not many cats sleeping anymore, which made her jump into her paws, thinking that she slept too late again. Speeding out of the den, but stopped when noticed that the clan was still there, she was not too late, she didn't even see her mentor, but she was not scared to peek into the warrior's den to get him "Northwind? Are you awaken yet? It's the morning...I come to get you out as you didn't reach in time" she meowed with a joke.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Wed Feb 03, 2021 2:14 pm

Creamflower smiles and looks at Scarletjade before taking another bite of her fish, savoring the delicious taste. She takes a glance at the fresh-kill pile while chewing, wondering what was left to offer Nettlefern.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me