The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: The "Fake" Clan(A Warrior Cat Roleplay)

Postby Mechanical_Hive » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:10 am

are we gonna start
Mechanical_Hive

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:46 am

Appearance: [removed]
Name: LittlePaw --> LittleLight
Mate: open
Kits: "Ew! I don't know about that..."
Clan: "Poolclan, luckily!"
Rank: Deputy Apprentice "I hope to become deputy one day, I'll defend this clan if I'm standing on my last limb. If Starclan contests, then luck be with them!"
Parents: "My mother's name was Rosewhither of Riverclan and her father was DappleLight of Riverclan but they were exiled when Rosewither was found pregnant... She gave birth in a bramble bush... Where a dog found my parents, siblings and I... I suppose I was just too small to be seen."
Crush: "Why would I tell you that??"
Scars: Base of her tail and one behind her right ear, "That's personal, buddy!!"
History: Lost her parents and siblings to dogs, doesn't ever speak about it but most cats have an Idea. She was found by the deputy of Poolclan while on border patrol and now looks up to her more than anyone else but will not admit that. She's very proud but it comes from a deep place of insecurity, most often She has abnormally long claws and teeth for her size and has little to no fear in her heart. She has trouble making friends but wants some more than anything in the world. She has taken many traits from her mother, the love for nice smelling things, self-healing herbs, and even some ability to communicate with Starclan. Though she possesses these traits, she refuses to become a medicine cat and knows she's going to be a warrior and hopefully deputy one day. She carried her father's will to give everything to his clan but still falls in love so deeply that perhaps, that would be worth more to her than the Warrior Code, though she's vowed to never break it the same way her parents did, she would never do that to herself and another cat.
Sexuality: "I mean uh... I haven't really ever been asked..." "You're gonna make me red! Im not answering that." (Littlepaw likes girls)
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement

blm ~ lesbian! ~ keep lovin'
art cred ~ playlist ~ sig cred
xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:29 am

Spiritstar3 wrote:[XD kay]

Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.

Name:
Willowkit (Willowcall)
Mate:
too young
Kits:
too young
Clan:
Poolclan
Kit
Parents:
Nightcall and Willowwing
Crush:
X
Scars:
Nope
History:
hasn't been born yet.
Sexuality:
Will be bisexual

Black kit with green eyes.

Name:
Night kit (Nightwing)
Mate:
too young
Kits:
too young
Clan:
Poolclan
Kit
Parents:
Nightcall and Willowwing
Crush:
X
Scars:
Nope
History:
hasn't been born yet.
Sexuality:
Will be on bisexual.

Tracer_trash wrote:Appearance: [removed]
Name: LittlePaw --> LittleLight
Mate: open
Kits: "Ew! I don't know about that..."
Clan: "Poolclan, luckily!"
Rank: Deputy Apprentice "I hope to become deputy one day, I'll defend this clan if I'm standing on my last limb. If Starclan contests, then luck be with them!"
Parents: "My mother's name was Rosewhither of Riverclan and her father was DappleLight of Riverclan but they were exiled when Rosewither was found pregnant... She gave birth in a bramble bush... Where a dog found my parents, siblings and I... I suppose I was just too small to be seen."
Crush: "Why would I tell you that??"
Scars: Base of her tail and one behind her right ear, "That's personal, buddy!!"
History: Lost her parents and siblings to dogs, doesn't ever speak about it but most cats have an Idea. She was found by the deputy of Poolclan while on border patrol and now looks up to her more than anyone else but will not admit that. She's very proud but it comes from a deep place of insecurity, most often She has abnormally long claws and teeth for her size and has little to no fear in her heart. She has trouble making friends but wants some more than anything in the world. She has taken many traits from her mother, the love for nice smelling things, self-healing herbs, and even some ability to communicate with Starclan. Though she possesses these traits, she refuses to become a medicine cat and knows she's going to be a warrior and hopefully deputy one day. She carried her father's will to give everything to his clan but still falls in love so deeply that perhaps, that would be worth more to her than the Warrior Code, though she's vowed to never break it the same way her parents did, she would never do that to herself and another cat.
Sexuality: "I mean uh... I haven't really ever been asked..." "You're gonna make me red! Im not answering that." (Littlepaw likes girls)

both accepted!

willowbear wrote:are we gonna start

sure!
Last edited by འབྲོག་ཁྱི on Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: copyright infringement
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:48 am

Distantgaze;black;she-cat;one amber eye, one blue eye;Mate: Closed, Lynx;Kits: Semi-Open, Darkkit, Lilykit;Rank: Warrior;Clan: PoolClan

Distantgaze looked around the camp, one black ear twitching as she shifted uncomfortably, knowing that somecat would notice she was expecting kits soon, and if they found out her mate was a rogue of all things... She got to her paws nervously as she snuck out of camp and padded to one of the tunnels that led her around the cave system.

Nightcall;black;she-cat;blue eyes;Mate: Closed, Willowwing;Kits: Semi-Open(only if you ask me and Spiritstar3 first please)Willowkit, Nightkit;Rank: Medicine Cat.Clan: PoolClan

Nightcall purred as she watched her Clan proudly. What would Daisystar[former leader, deceased, residence unknown hence why she isn't in the StarClan ranks] think if she saw us now? She would be so proud...
Nightcall gave a light chuckle as she thought. Though, she wouldn't be thrilled that medicine cats could take mates and have kits. She gave a slight smile as she padded over to her mate, carrying a mouse. "I brought you something." She purred to Willowwing as she dropped the mouse at her mate's paws.

Lynx;spotted tabby;she-cat;red-edged green eyes;Mate: Closed, Distantgaze;Kits: Semi-Open,Darkkit, Lilykit;Rank: Rogue;Clan: None

Lynx sighed as she watched the entrance to the cave system from the fence at the barn she lived at. It was a simple life. The Twolegs who owned the farm would set out food for Lynx, and Lynx would let them pet her, but she didn't live with them and they got along as neither one was bothered. She leapt off the fence, walking around. She missed her mate, obviously, but Distantgaze had declined her invitation to live on the barn and she hadn't seen the she-cat in many moons. She wondered if Distantgaze had found a new mate and maybe even had kits. Lynx shook her head. She wouldn't get any work or hunting done if she was wallowing in old memories all day. Besides, she was a mouser, she needed to do her job.
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:11 pm

Shardstar
Shard sighed and padded out of her den. ‘Time to go be the leader’ she thought. She went over to check how camp was running.

Cloud
Cloud yawns and stretched from his little home. It was an abandoned tiny house, he made his own. He padded out of his nest and went over to the mouse hole, waiting for one to pop out so he could get his breakfast.

Ravage
He sighed, watching from the Dark Forest, waiting for a cat he could invade their dreams or manipulate. He hated Shardstar and The Fakes as he called the clan.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:03 pm

🌸 LittlePaw .
she-cat - 11 moons - Adopted Apprentice - lesbian - @ the prey pile ↠ Ansty, active- tags; Shardstar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Littlepaw sat at the prey pile, looking over the various food choices she had. She pondered for a while and came to the conclusion that she just was not hungry. "I'd rather go hunting than eat, nothing feels satisfactory..." She say uneasily, when the sound of rustling leaves let her know that her leader was active and out in the camp. She turned her body and began to pad towards her leader, though doubt overcame her and she sat down quietly, waiting to see if her presence was wanted or not.

xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Furrydogs12 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:22 pm

Furrydogs12 wrote:
Cloud
Cloud yawns and stretched from his little home. It was an abandoned tiny house, he made his own. He padded out of his nest and went over to the mouse hole, waiting for one to pop out so he could get his breakfast.

Ravage
He sighed, watching from the Dark Forest, waiting for a cat he could invade their dreams or manipulate. He hated Shardstar and The Fakes as he called the clan.

Shardstar
She padded over to the warriors and apprentices. “Brierstorm, Distantgaze, and Littlepaw. Can you guys go on a hunting patrol please?” She asks the three.
Furrydogs12

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Spiritstar3 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:59 pm

Willowwing- f- 72 moons- Queen- bi; Nightcall is mate- Kits: Willowkit, Nightkit, 2 open- Pool clan- Tags: Nightcall

The pretty silver she cat purred as she stretched out on her side. She hoped these four kits would get here soon...She couldn’t wait to see their precious little faces. Blue and green eyes blinked a moment, and whiskers twitched. She looked up as her mate came in. She smiled, saying “Thank you,” then took the prey to eat it.

(Pretty silver she cat with black ears blue eyes.)

Willowkit (Willowcall)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- Too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

(Black kit with green eyes.)

Night kit (Nightwing)- f- unborn- kit- will be bi; X- too young- too young- Nightcall x Willowwing- Pool clan- Tags: x

-just leaving this here-

Redtail- f- 26 moons- Loner- bi; Storm- mate open- no kits yet- no clan yet, of course- Tags: open

The pretty red classic tabby and calico she cat let out a sigh. Her whiskers and ears twitched a bit as she looked around. She licked one black patch of her coat a moment. She then licked some of the white on herself. She sighed once more, tail flicking and lashing for a bit. She made a feline sound the equivalent of a hum, and walked.
Spiritstar3

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spicy.teaa » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:29 pm

🌸 LittlePaw .
she-cat - 11 moons - Adopted Apprentice - lesbian - @ the prey pile ↠ Proud, excited- tags; Shardstar
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Littlepaw lept up from where she sat, beaming with pride, "Yes, Shardstar, I'd love to!" She retracted, trying to hide her excitement, placing herself back down to keep her cool. "I mean- I would be honored to hunt for our clan." The small cat still sat attentive and upright, smiling largely while looking at the warriors surrounding her. She was ecstatic to be invited to join a hunting patrol by her own leader and waited for the other's responses.

xxxxImage

spicy.teaa

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Distantgaze36 » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:40 am

Distantgaze;black;she-cat;one amber eye, one blue eye;Mate: Closed, Lynx;Kits: Semi-Open, Darkkit, Lilykit;Rank: Warrior;Clan: PoolClan

Distantgaze hesitated before nodding. "Of course, Shardstar. I'd be glad to..." She purred in amusement as she looked at Littlepaw, studying the smaller she-cat. She stiffened. It can't be her... She thought as she heard her name being called by a she-cat. An image of a spotted tabby she-cat with red-edged green eyes flashed in her head, memories of being with the she-cat flooded through her head like a mid-summer flood.

Nightcall;black;she-cat;blue eyes;Mate: Closed, Willowwing;Kits: Semi-Open(only if you ask me and Spiritstar3 first please)Willowkit, Nightkit;Rank: Medicine Cat.Clan: PoolClan

Nightcall gave a light chortle. "Anything for you, Willowwing!" She purred, curling her tail over Willowwing's back affectionately. She sighed. "Have you thought of any names for our kits?" She asked as she would lay down beside her mate.

Lynx;spotted tabby;she-cat;red-edged green eyes;Mate: Closed, Distantgaze;Kits: Semi-Open,Darkkit, Lilykit;Rank: Rogue;Clan: None

Lynx padded over to the entrance to the cave system, hesitating before plunging into the darkness. "Distantgaze? Distantgaze?" She called out as she came across a large cave and slunk inside. "Distantgaze?" She looked around, spotting a she-cat. "Hi! Have you seen a black she-cat? She has one amber eye and one blue eye. Her name is Distantgaze. She's my m- former mate," She said as she caught herself, remembering how Distantgaze had left her. "And I'm looking for her." She finished.
Distantgaze36

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me