❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Who Should Become Deputy?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 29, 2019 5:29 pm

BerryCloud
29%
BrambleThorn
43%
WhiteFern
29%

Total votes : 7

Re: ❝вιяcнcℓαη❞------ New!! O&A

Postby HollowBubble » Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:36 pm

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

SlateStar
I.leaderII.maleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.starting to crush on BeechFlower
location.camptags.BerryCloud, BeechFlower

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

SlateStar noticed BeechFlower falter, however he didn't put much mind to it before a yawn erupted from his mouth. He felt his fur grow a little hot, before he turned to the two. Well, if you'll excuse me... I have to get some rest before I call a meeting later. Good Hunting you two The blue Tom started to walk away, and dragged his tail against BeechFlowers flank in a farewell

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

StreamFeather
I.queenII.femaleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.RainSong (indirectly) SlateStar (indirectly)

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

StreamFeather heard her denmate leave, and slowly opened her eyes. Blinking away sleep the blue molly yawned. Grooming herself, the queen started to wonder how her brother was. Today must be a stressful day

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

FrostGaze
I.warriorII.femaleIII.33 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.AshenHeart, OnePaw

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

tilting her head in though, FrostGaze hummed to the youngest. [color=5685a7]Maybe. I need to keep moving or I'll fall asleep.[/color] Weighing her options on wether she should risk missing the meeting later, she gave a nod to herself in confirmation. [color=5685a7]Where are you going to hunt?[/color]
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:56 am

𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
molly. 11 moons. apprentice. mentor;; whitefern. crush;; jaggedpaw. tags;; palepaw

Pheasantpaw nodded as she saw the medicine cat. "just a social matter." she meowed, gently dipping her head in respect. "good morning honeyfang!"

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; open.

Ashenheart shuffled his paws. "uh yeah... I was thinking of going to the climbing trees." he meowed, glancing at Frostgaze, she was so pretty, why was she talking to him?

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud nodded towards Beechflower. "of course, I'd love for you to come." she meowed. the molly glanced around, looking for other cats who might want to come. "Spiderfox!' she meowed to the tom, "would you like to come hunting with us?"

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞
tom. 36 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; open. tags;; dawnflight, dandelionleaf

Wolfbreeze ran his paw over his ear as he re-entered camp. He spotted dawnflight and dandelionleaf talking. "Good morning ladies." he meowed, walking up to them. "How are you two on this fine morning?"
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 27, 2019 4:38 am

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Slatestar, Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She gave a nod to Slatestar, starring at the handsome tom longer than was needed to, sighing as she looked Berrycloud walking to talk her brother Spiderfox. Now was her job to bring her apprentice to this hunting patrol as well "Stonepaw? time to wake up it's a morning" she called out after peeking inside the apprentice's den as she didn't see the young tom in camp.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud

He gave a few licks to her white pelt, flicking his ears toward the she-cat "Good morning Berrycloud" he meowed gently, licking his lips as he looked at her listening what she was saying "I just got back to the dawn patrol, but why not" he meowed with a smile "who else is going to come?" he asked.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze

She looked over to the Wolfbreeze, flicking her tail little nervous, as always when she was near toms "I am fine" she meowed shyly. She looked at Dawnflight then back to Wolfbreeze "so you were into the dawn patrol right? find anything strange?" she managed to ask.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He watched the two cats around him, noticing the small weird tension there "um could we go now to the climbing tree?" he meowed flicking his tail, mostly watching his nervous mentor.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 27, 2019 5:18 am

Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp, Medicine Den - tagged; Palepaw, Pheasantpaw ]
"In that case I'll leave you both be then shall I? If this is a simple matter of exchanging good mornings among friends then I'm far from needed here.", said the fluffy shecat, "You two stay out of trouble and no scheming when every cat's paws are faced away from you. Hear?" It was a light tease to the pair of apprentices before Honeyfang headed on her way out of he den. "Still don't take all day. I am testing your practical knowledge of kitting today Palepaw...be ready." And with that the older cat slipped out of the den leaving the friends behind.

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;-]
The small dark brown tabby tom sat just outside the entrance to the Birchclan camp. He had been charged with guard duty, just coming on as the newly named clan leader was returning to the clan. Birdtalon had dipped his head respectfully, "Slatestar..", he greeted calling the tom by his new name. Once that cat passed him back into the camp, the warrior turned his attention back on the forest. His ears flicked in notice of members of the dawn patrol returning as well. From the looks of it things had gone rather well for them...good. That was a relief.

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; -]
The white footed tom cat paded out of the warrior den releasing a long yawn in the process. Sunlight glinting off his sharp teeth before he went into a lazy streach. First forwards and then back digging his claws into the earth. Snowfoot had slept later then he had intended to...the camp already starting to fill with morning activity. Familiar faces filling the camp site. Snowfot chuckled before leaving the warrior den.[/quote]
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HollowBubble » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:37 am

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

SlateStar
I.leaderII.maleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.starting to crush on BeechFlower
location.camptags.-

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

Climbing down from the ledge, SlateStar walked into his den and yawned. The Tom fell asleep quickly, and let his dreams dander

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

FrostGaze
I.warriorII.femaleIII.33 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.AshenHeart, OnePaw

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

FrostGaze gave a purr As she stretched her limbs. Sounds great! I'm looking forward to catching some blackbirds. The Molly looked at the two cats, before letting her gaze settle on the oldest with a smile

╭─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╮

StreamFeather
I.queenII.femaleIII.38 moonsIV.no apprenticeV.no crush/mate
location.camptags.RainSong (indirectly) SlateStar (indirectly)

╰─━━━━━━━━━━━━━━─╯

StreamFeather heard her denmate leave, and slowly opened her eyes. Blinking away sleep the blue molly yawned. Grooming herself, the queen started to wonder how her brother was. Today must be a stressful day
HollowBubble

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:33 am

𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰
molly. 11 moons. apprentice. mentor;; whitefern. crush;; jaggedpaw. tags;; palepaw

Pheasantpaw smiled. “we’ll try! the apprentice purred with a wave of her tail.

𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
tom. 32 moons. warrior. apprentice;; onepaw. crush;; frostgaze. tags;; open.

Ashenheart offered Frostgaze a weak smile in return, awkwardly moving to his feet. “well... let’s er... get going.” he meowed, was in his tabby tail for the two cats to follow them, painfully away of Frostgaze’s eyes on his pelt. Was she looking at him?! Ashenheart didn’t know which answer he would prefer.

𝐁𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐜𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐝
molly. 34 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; spiderfox. tags;; slatestar, beechflower, spiderfox.

Berrycloud blushed, gesturing her head towards Beechflower as she went to get stonepaw. “Beechflower and Stonepaw.” She meowed, oddly aware of how her voice sounded, what was going on?

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞
tom. 36 moons. warrior. apprentice;; n/a. crush;; open. tags;; dawnflight, dandelionleaf

Wolfbreeze shook his head. “nah I wasn’t on the dawn patrol, just up early.” he said with a flirtatious swuave.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

❝ 2

Postby néktar » Sat Jul 27, 2019 2:33 pm

forty-three moons
    𝐖𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐧 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    large russet somali tom with amber eyes
    apprentice jaggedpaw | location warrior's den | tags open
    the tom slid past dandelionleaf, wolfbreeze, and his sister, dawnflight. he gave his sister a short touch on the shoulder to signify his acknowledgement of her before entering the den. he sighed padded towards the middle of the den where his nest lay. he scratched at the moss it was a bit dry but he didn't mind it much at least not right now. the russet warrior eased himself down into a laying position, stretching out his legs and flexing his large paws.

he leaned back beginning to groom his underbelly as it had gotten a bit tangled with his movements, he rasped his tongue easuily through the fur.

twenty-five moons
    𝐃𝐚𝐰𝐧𝐟𝐥𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 [ 𝚆𝙰𝚁𝚁𝙸𝙾𝚁 ]
    sand colored somali molly with green eyes
    location camp | tags wolfbreeze, dandelionleaf
    the molly huffed lightly as wolfbreeze approached, her conversation with dandelionleaf being interupted by the long furred warrior. her tail flicked out a bit as she looked over the tom, "i slept a bit better without your fur falling off of you and getting on my nose." the younger warrior meowed with a bit of tease in dawnflight's voice though it came out a bit harsh.

she looked at the molly next to her seeing her get as bit uncomfortable when the tom approached, seeing she was a bit short with the tom as well made her whiskers twitch lightly in amusement.

fifty-six moons
    𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐜𝐡 [ 𝙻𝙾𝙽𝙴𝚁 ]
    medium furred white and tabby splotched molly with olive green eyes
    location text | tags open
    doin' something

eleven moons
    𝐏𝐚𝐥𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙼𝙴𝙳𝙸𝙲𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙲𝙰𝚃 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    small white american curl molly with one yellow & one blind blue eye
    mentor honeyfang | location medicine den | tags pheasentpaw, honeyfang
    the apprentice didn't hear her mentor at first and the golden molly came up on her bad side, though she smelled her sweet scent before she spoke again. she turned her head her good eye catching the muzzle of her mentor, she purred, "good morning honeyfang, pheasentpaw just came to say hello." she mewed. her body turning a bit to touch her nose lightly to her mentors in greeting.

though her mentor wasn't that much older then her she was still very greatful and respected the molly with everything she had. she had learned a lot and grown very close to her as the moons passed, though she knew she would not receive her full name until she had learned all she could. though she hoped it was soon.

ten moons
    𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐧𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    stocky russain blue mix tom with amber eyes
    mentor beechflower | location apprentice den | tags beechflower
    the tom grumbled and flicked his ears as heard his mentor's voice calling to him. he dreaded having to get up, but he knew the warrior would drag him out if she had too. he sighed and rose to his paws, "i'm coming.." he mewed weakly before sitting and licking himself for a second, getting all the moss off of him. the dark furred tom quickly padded out of the den, he met his mentors gaze. he flicked his ears, his deep amber eyes showing his drowsiness.

seven moons
    𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐰𝐩𝐚𝐰 [ 𝙰𝙿𝙿𝚁𝙴𝙽𝚃𝙸𝙲𝙴 ]
    grey tabby scottish fold munchkin tom with pale yellow eyes
    mentor snowfoot | location camp | tags snowfoot
    the small tabby noticed his mentors slender frame emerging from the warrior's den. he got to his paws and padded over to snowfoot, his little legged waddle making him feel awkward as he crossed camp. he stopped just in front of the tom, "good morning snowfoot." the small tom mewed looking up at his mentor sheepishly.
Last edited by néktar on Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rose petals. » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:06 pm

𝐏𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐩𝐚𝐰

Pheasantpaw glanced at her friend, tailing waving excitedly. "How's training coming?" she had always been interested in palepaw's medicine cat training. She admired her for following a different path than most cats did, and she always wanted to know what she was doing.

𝐖𝐨𝐥𝐟𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐳𝐞

Wolfbreeze smiled at Dawnflight's retort. "ah well, at leas it helped you get up time." he meowed with a wide smile. the two mollies were extremely pretty, especially in the morning light.
rose petals.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wolfrunner » Sat Jul 27, 2019 6:54 pm

Honeyfang
[M.Cat - 18 moons - location; camp - tagged; - ]
The golden furred cat left the pair of young she-cats to their friendly exchanges. Meanwhile she went to get something to eat quick and think about her lesson with the white apprentice to come. With a pair of queens in the camp it was important that they cover kitting. Though Honeyfang herself didn't learn that until much later in her training. She'd gone over it several times with Palepaw in the past few moons but that was all they'd done. Gone over things and the basics at that. In the young she-cat's opinion helping queens was one of the biggest most important duties of those that followed the path of a medicine cat. It was a lesson that Honeyfang was determined her future partner learn every rabbit hole of. That was what she was training after all. Not a successor but a partner. Luckily the white cat learned well and quick generally. her mind did stop breifly on another matter though, but that was for afterwards. Besides it would take a little more coordination. Now then....for breakfast...

Birdtalon
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp, entrance - tagged;-]
The small dark brown tabby tom sat just outside the entrance to the Birchclan camp. He had been charged with guard duty, just coming on as the newly named clan leader was returning to the clan. Birdtalon had dipped his head respectfully, "Slatestar..", he greeted calling the tom by his new name. Once that cat passed him back into the camp, the warrior turned his attention back on the forest. His ears flicked in notice of members of the dawn patrol returning as well. From the looks of it things had gone rather well for them...good. That was a relief.

Snowfoot
[warrior - 32 moons - location; camp - tagged; Minnowpaw]
The warrior was in the middle of streaching his hind legs. When he came out of it the tom's ears peicked at the familiar voice before looking down. A smile pulled at his whiskers at the sight of none other then exactly who he figured...."Morning Minnowpaw, you are up early. Looks like I lucked out and managed to get an apprentice who I don't have to waste time waking. Thats good for both of us....saves time and energy.", he nodded before bending down to lick the young cat a couple times between the ears. Snowfoot was of course quite fond of Minnowpaw but he wasn't sure exactly why. There was just something about the young tom.
wolfrunner

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Jul 27, 2019 8:42 pm

Beechflower
she - warrior - 34 moons - crush: Slatestar - apprentice: Stonepaw - tags: Slatestar, Berrycloud, Stonepaw

She patiently watched and waited for her apprentice to get out of the apprentice's den, pleased that the young tom cooperated with her, so she didn't need to quarrel with him. She gave a look to her brother and Berrycloud "we're going to a hunting patrol with Siderfox and Berrycloud" she meowed, giving him a smile "sorry there will not be any other apprentice to join us" she meowed.

Spiderfox
tom - warrior - 34 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Berrycloud

He watched the she-cat, flicking his tail lightly "I see with my sister and her apprentice" he meowed silently standing up after seeing that Stonepaw walked out of the apprentice's den "I think there are ready, so maybe we could go now?" she meowed to her, not in a bossy way.

Dandelionleaf
she - warrior - 18 moons - crush: open - apprentice: n/a - tags: Dawnflight, Wolfbreeze

She turned to face the ground "Oh I see" she meowed pawing the dirt under her paws, even if she was being a warrior for like a few moons, but still sometimes she felt like an apprentice. She flicked her ears as Dawnflight talked "oh yeah you two sleep next to next? I am glad I don't have a neighbor with a fuzzy tail like yours" she meowed.

Onepaw
tom - apprentice - 10 moons - crush: open - mentor: Ashenheart - tags: Ashenheart, Frostgaze

He walked forward keeping his tail all hight, keeping his eyes starring at the two cats amusedly, he wanted to ask something for his mentor, but thought now was not the right place for that "so you like blackbirds?" he meowed turning to Frostgaze.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me