𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 𝐺𝑅𝐴𝑆𝑆𝐢𝐿𝐴𝑁 // Open

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:46 am

SilverFlame
Crush: Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags:

SilverFlame smiled, chuckling softly at his leaders words ”I understand.. from what I’ve seen your siblings are.. a handful” he winced at his own words, slightly laughing ”in a good way though.. they’re very opinionated.... always bickering with each other, I’m a little envious though. People who bicker talk a lot to each other and don’t have a hard time coming up with responses.” β€œI guess what I’m saying is I’m a little envious of their freedom.” Silverflame looked at his leader ”what about you?”
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:49 am

✦ ──── π˜šπ˜žπ˜π˜π˜›π˜›π˜ˆπ˜π˜“!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Male) ─ (Twenty-four moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Swifttail padded out of the warriors den. He inhaled deeply before making his way toward the fresh-kill pile. Another day meant helping out his beloved clan. He couldn't ask for anything else. He smiled and bounded toward the pile before skidding to a halt just in front of it. He then selected a mouse before padding away. He padded over to his favorite spot. A small shaded one. He sat down and began to eat his tail twitching.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

✦ ──── π˜‰π˜Œπ˜™π˜™π˜ π˜Šπ˜“π˜–π˜œπ˜‹!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Twenty-two moons) ─ (Warrior) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)

She's sleeping, feel free to wake her!

✦ ──── π˜›π˜π˜Žπ˜Œπ˜™π˜—π˜ˆπ˜ž!! β”€β”€β”€β”€βœ¦
(Female) ─ (Eight moons) ─ (Apprentice) ─ (No romantic intrest) ─ Mentor: Stagleap) ─ (Mentions --) ─ (Tags: Open)

Tigerpaw rolled over in her nest her tail twitching. She yawned and slowly opened her eyes. It was morning! Time to get up! She leapt out of her nest and bounded out of the den. She glanced around wildly for her mentor only to find that he wasn't in the clearing. She sighed and sat down scanning the camp.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .:Whimsical.Ghosts:. » Fri Apr 19, 2019 11:55 am

.:Whimsical.Ghosts:. wrote:
β˜… 𝔾𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕖π•₯π•’π•šπ•
M/19/Likes Silverflame/Tagged;;
The tom rose from his slumber and groggily made his way into the clearing. He wasn't super hungry yet, so he began to groom his fur. Gorsetail used long and careful strokes to get the dust and moss out. He enjoyed grooming, so he often dragged it out as long as he could. Not only did this give him something to do, but he always looked nice afterwards.

--
β™› 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓰𝓬𝓸𝓫𝓻π“ͺ
F/43/Likes Nobody/Tags;;
The ginger tabby shecat was still asleep in her nest. Hissingcobra always slept in late, as she was not a morning gal. She didn't dream, at least nothing she could remember, but her whiskers still twitched from the immense satisfaction she got from just being unconscious. Some would describe her as lazy, however that isn't the case. She's extremely productive when she does work, but she just waits until later in the day to do anything.

--
❦ 𝔹𝕒π•₯𝕑𝕒𝕨
M/9/Likes Nobody/Tags;; Tigerpaw
The apprentice noticed Tigerpaw looking around the camp. "Hey, Tigerpaw," Batpaw greeted as be bounded over to her. "What're you looking for? Would you like help?" he asked, sitting across from her with a tilt of his head. He knew the shecat often got impatient and angry, so he hoped to avoid her getting too mad by helping her. Batpaw flicked his large tail over his paws, and made sure to keep his mouth closed for as long as he could since he had just eaten fish.
✿ π’«π“Šπ“‡π“…π‘œπ“ˆπ‘’ ✿ fΡ”Ο…β„“Ρ• ✿ π“Ÿπ“ͺ𝓼𝓼𝓲𝓸𝓷 ✿

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
Hi, I'm Whimsy! I love birds, art, and roleplaying. Feel free to invite to or request a 1x1 and I'll join if I can! I also love talking to people in general, so don't hesitate to message me if you need a friend, I don't bite <3

β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

ImageImageImage
ღ 𝐼 ℓσνє 𝓨𝓸𝓾 ღ
.:Whimsical.Ghosts:.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:27 pm

Emberstar
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( leader ) ( located: camp )

Emberstar nodded in understanding. β€œCherrytail has always been the most talkative out of the three of us. She’s much more confident with toms too. Lionheart is in a league of his own, swearing off a mate altogether and dedicating himself to the clan. All the while he has remained humorous and upbeat. I wish I was as...extroverted as them.”

α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ wrote:
    Cherrytail
    ( thirty moons ) ( molly ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Cherrytail almost seemed to be pouting. Her brother always picked on her, though they both knew it was all in good fun. Still, Emberstar was much less annoying to be around. β€œWhatever, old bat.” She smirked. β€œOld bat? We’re the same age, you mouse-brain!” Lionheart cried, shaking his head. β€œActually, you’re the oldest by five minutes.” Cherrytail shot back.

Lionheart
    ( thirty moons ) ( tom ) ( warrior ) ( located: camp )

Lionheart sighed, trying to seem disappointed, but was unable to keep the grin off of his face. Cherrytail was the most stubborn cat he knew, besides maybe Emberstar, and he loved her for that. β€œI apologize for my sister’s behavior. She ran into a tree as a kit.” He whispered to Rosewing, shooting Cherrytail a playful glare.

Robinpaw
    ( eleven moons ) ( tom ) ( apprentice ) ( located: camp )

Robinpaw looked up as Crowpaw joined them. His eyes flickered back to Lilypaw for a moment, watching her closely. His eyes were wide and observant, taking in her every movement. Something about the relationship between her and her mentor threw him off. Perhaps he was just jealous. He turned his attention back to Crowpaw, nodding awkwardly. β€œSure...” Robinpaw replied, forcing a smile.
α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:40 pm

SilverFlame
Crush: Open/ Mate: N/A/ Tags: EmberStar

SilverFlame laughed ”he reminds me a lot of my father. My dad swore off mates until he met my mother.” β€œYou know my rouge name? Copper? Well, it was part of my dads name back when I was in Dawnclan.” Silverflame turned and pressed softly into Emberstar in a friendly manner ”maybe it’s best your not an Extrovert.. I think you lead perfectly just the way you are. Honestly I wouldn’t have anyone else as a leader.” I chuckled ”while I may be an okay deputy...I honestly wouldn’t trust myself enough to become a leader any day soon.”
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:49 pm

Emberstar

Emberstar gave Silverflame’s shoulder a reassuring lick. β€œYou will make a great leader, Silverflame. No one ever thinks they are ready. Fate rarely comes for us at the moment of our choosing” She said. Her eyes shifted back to her siblings. β€œAs for Lionheart, I doubt he could take a mate now even if he wanted to. He swore before StarClan that he would never take a mate. That is not a vow taken lightly.”

Cherrytail

Cherrytail almost seemed to be pouting. Her brother always picked on her, though they both knew it was all in good fun. Still, Emberstar was much less annoying to be around. β€œWhatever, old bat.” She smirked. β€œOld bat? We’re the same age, you mouse-brain!” Lionheart cried, shaking his head. β€œActually, you’re the oldest by five minutes.” Cherrytail shot back.

Lionheart

Lionheart sighed, trying to seem disappointed, but was unable to keep the grin off of his face. Cherrytail was the most stubborn cat he knew, besides maybe Emberstar, and he loved her for that. β€œI apologize for my sister’s behavior. She ran into a tree as a kit.” He whispered to Rosewing, shooting Cherrytail a playful glare.

Robinpaw

Robinpaw looked up as Crowpaw joined them. His eyes flickered back to Lilypaw for a moment, watching her closely. His eyes were wide and observant, taking in her every movement. Something about the relationship between her and her mentor threw him off. Perhaps he was just jealous. He turned his attention back to Crowpaw, nodding awkwardly. β€œSure...” Robinpaw replied, forcing a smile.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:57 pm

SilverFlame

SilverFlames eyes widened slightly ”seriously? Wouldn’t life get lonely.. if you spent it with no one by your side other then family? No one to share romantic feelings with? I’m not one to judge but.. that sounds so.. exhausting.” Silverflame looked up at the sky and watched as the clouds moved and changed shape ”I mean.. I don’t have anyone romantically but. I do have you Emberstar, your one of my closest friends. I mean I won’t lie and say I’ve never been attracted to you but, not being allowed to have feelings like that.. feels wrong you know?” SilverFlame smiled
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LilHoneyBee » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:04 pm

long live the king wrote:x
x

ππ«πšπ¦π›π₯𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 ──── β™› ❝ wise counselor. ❞

i. male ii. twenty-two moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: content

tags; open!

the brown tom quietly lay in the warrior's den, his tail curled tightly around his muscular build. rumbleclaw's golden eyes opened, stepping out of the den. he stretched his limbs out, parting his lips to yawn. as he looked around, his eyes landed on the fresh-kill pile. he huffed, noticing it was a bit short on prey. while he was hungry, he didn't want to take anything if someone else needed more. he pulls his paw to his face, giving it a small lick before dragging it over his face. he watched as other cats woke and walked by him to move on with their day. he'd give them a small bow of his head to give a silent hello and then continue on grooming himself.

x
x

x
x

π†π«πšπœπžπ­πšπ’π₯ ──── β™› ❝ beautiful and pure of heart. ❞

i. female ii. fourteen moons iii. warrior iv. location: camp v. feeling: tired

tags; open!

gracetail groans as the sun makes its way into the warrior's den. she was in no way, shape or form, a morning cat. she'd sleep until sunhigh if she could. however, her clan needed her and she couldn't be too lazy. as she tiredly walked from the den, she sighed as she looked around. everyone was already so awake and ready to start the day, including her younger brother, crowpaw. he was always ready to learn and care for his clan. this made the shecat very happy. she raised him well and she hoped her mother and father would agree.. wherever they were.

x
x

x
x

π‚π«π¨π°π©πšπ° ──── β™› ❝ innocent soul. ❞

i. male ii. seven moons iii. apprentice iv. location: camp v. feeling: wide awake

tags; robinpaw

as robinpaw snapped out of thought, the apprentice nodded, picking up his sparrow and walking beside robinpaw. "what happened with her?" he questioned as he lay down, starting to pull more feathers from the bird. "she seemed pretty snappy with you. i've never seen her act like that!" crowpaw quickly added, spiting out a feather. while he didn't know lilypaw too well, he knew she wasn't like that to everycat, so why robinpaw? as he noticed he's hogging prey, he nudges his sparrow towards robinpaw, asking if he wanted a bite. or two.

x
x
LilHoneyBee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby α΄˜α΄α΄α΄‡Ι’Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄€α΄›α΄‡ » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:07 pm

Emberstar

Emberstar nodded solemnly. β€œMy brother is a grown tom. I will respect it.” She listened to Silverflame, tensing as admitted to formerly having an interest in her. While Emberstar was by no means ugly, toms tended to flock to her vivacious sister instead of her. She cleared her throat, averting her eyes to the ground. β€œI’m flattered to hear you say that.”

Cherrytail

Lionheart

Robinpaw

Robinpaw sat down next to Crowpaw, shrugging. β€œI don’t know. Maybe she just didn’t sleep well.” He said, knowing that wasn’t the case. Lilypaw tended to hyper focus on her mentor when he was around. She didn’t like being disrupted when talking with Ravenfrost, simple as that. β€œIt’s best we just leave them be for now.”

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Apr 19, 2019 3:14 pm

SilverFlame

SilverFlame chuckled ”oh sorry, I didn’t mean to make it awkward. I think it was the fact that you were and still are a respected authority figure, which meant that you were an independent she-cat. But don’t worry Emberstar, that Crush was when I first came here. You were the first cat to really accept me that I knew of, so naturally I got attached to you. But now I think of you more like a best friend.” Silverflame smiled softly ”I think because I hold an authority role in the clan.. I find it hard for me to spend time on things like love, it’ll happen when it happens. Do you have anyone your interested in?”
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me