๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Postby cautiousculpeo » Sat Apr 06, 2019 5:24 am

Fire That Rages Through Forest
She-Cat | 33 moons | Hunter | Crush: x | Tags: Night, Willow, Thunder

Fire purred and nodded to the other cats. "Well we better catch up and not get caught with our tail between our legs." She stood and padded over to the growing group of cats, stretching before mentioning to the others. "I need to cover myself with mud before we head out, this ginger coat is much to bright if we are to snag any birds today."

Acorn on Forest Floor
Tom | 10 moons | Guard Softpaw | Crush: x | Tags: Rain

Acorn lashed his tail ignoring the older cat. "Makes me feel better? Can we just get on to training." He drug his claws across the rock floor of the cave, long tufted ears flicking with annoyance.
(sorry looks like he has an attitude problem today lol)

Jagged Rock Beneath Tree
Tom | 33 moons | Guard | Crush: x | Tags: x

Open

| Twitch | she/her | adult user | married | Procreate | Pet Collector |
duck lover and proud muscovy mama of 4. i collect all the ducks and duck themed pets! trade with me!
I havent been active in a long time <3 but im getting back into it!

ImageImage
I am a holibomber! - I have gifted 20 people. I have received 21 gifts.
cautiousculpeo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐“ฃ๐“ป๐“ฒ๐“ซ๐“ฎ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“œ๐“ฒ๐“ญ๐“ท๐“ฒ๐“ฐ๐“ฑ๐“ฝ ๐“ข๐“ด๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐“ผ~๐“ž&๐“

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Apr 06, 2019 6:37 am

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
โ„๏ธ
Nickname
Ice
Name Ice of Frozen River
Age 35 Moons
Rank Star-bringer
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Snow

๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŽ
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ice turned his skull toward the guard's den, just in time to see a familiar snow-white tabby pelt leave it. He smiled at the older tom's respectful gesture before giving his skull a dip in the guard's direction "Morning, Snow." The star-bringer hopped down from his perch and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, which was looking a bit sad. The lithe tom looked around the camp, his eyes catching on his sister, who stood outside of the hunter's den and looked in. Guessing she was in the process of forming a patrol, the star-bringer padded back toward his den, which he settled himself down in front of.

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Nickname Smoke
Name Smoke of Blazing Fire
Age 10 Moons
Rank Guard Soft-paw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Frost

๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ

Smoke awoke with a snort, his eyes focusing on the entrance of the soft-paw den as he pulled himself onto his paws. It was definitely a bit too early for him, but it was always good to get a head start before the rest of the clan.. especially if that meant he could join the dawn patrol. The eager tom trotted out of the den, his jovial gaze searching the bright clearing for his mentor, who happened to be sitting a few fox-lengths away from him, food in his jaws. Smoke chuckled softly as he made his way over to the older tom, a smile spreading across his jaws "Good morning Frost."

๐ŸŒฑ
Nickname
Willow
Name Willow that Whispers in Wind
Age 35 Moons
Rank Hunter
Gender Female
Mate/Crush Open
Tags Thunder, Hawk

๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow smiled as the older tom got to his paws, excitement coursing through her veins at the thought of going for a good hunt "Great. I'll meet you there once I get Hawk up." She dipped her skull toward the hunter and made her way over to where her soft-paw slept among the others. The lithe fae stuck her head in and called into the nest, her soft voice echoing off the walls "Hawk, time for you to get up. We're going to go hunting with Thunder this morning." The pretty fae shot her apprentice a smile before making her way out of the den and setting herself down at the entrance, her tail curling patient around her paws as she waited for the younger fae to wake up.

โญ
Nickname
Night
Name Night of Stormy Gales
Age 9 Moons
Rank Hunter soft-paw
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Fire, Willow,
Hawk, Thunder, Acorn, Rain

๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š

Night nodded, her long legs moving quickly to catch up to her mentor as she padded toward the entrance of the camp toward Thunder "Of course." She looked back toward the soft-paw's den to see Willow waiting outside for her own apprentice, a small smile spreading across her jaws. The curious fae gave the camp a quick glance over as she stood beside her own mentor and the older tom, her gaze catching on Acorn as he conversed with his mentor, a loud chuckle rising in her throat at the tom's obvious attitude. Night gave her mentor a small nudge before she went off to cover herself in mud, her tail tip flicking toward the fiery guard soft-paw "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest today, huh?"
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby our promise. » Sat Apr 06, 2019 10:44 am

panther who stalks in speckled snow
    @wolf

the old tom yawned, lying uncomfortably on his back. his eyes flickered upwards instantly as he heard wolf's footsteps. his fur slid against the floor as he rolled onto his stomach, giving a grunt as he looked over at the shaman tiredly, but happily. "good morning, dear wolf," he rasped, stretching out his paws and kneading his moss. "i'm quite fine, thank you. how are you, young tom?" he flicked his ears before zoning out, then shaking his head. "some water would be nice," he meowed quietly.

rain that disturbs pebbles
    @acorn/night

rain purred quietly at the softpaw, before angling her ears towards night. she blinked quietly, giving a small grin as she turned her gaze back to acorn. "alright, alright," the molly mused, flicking her ears. "we'll learn some fighting moves today, that can get your anger out."
    (no problem haha :^)

moon that shines on dewdrops
    @no one

the molly snoozed peacefully

rat that squeaks quietly
    @no one

he quietly pretended to sleep out of fear
our promise.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Wed Apr 10, 2019 11:12 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
river which flows with strength // female // 20 // hunter // no relations // tags: sparrow
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

> When River woke, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around. For a moment she was lost in the dream world, flying high in the sky with birds and exploring low into the ground, crawling around various caves. Alas, she finally came to herself when the other hunters and guards began waking up and exiting the den to assume their roles within the tribe. She sighed, missing the dream world, before getting herself up and exiting the den. It was still fairly early in the morning, so she decided to take a moment to wash herself before looking for her apprentice. Sparrow had been doing well so far in the two moons she had ben mentoring the soft-paw; in fact, it was very possible that the young she-cat would surpass herself in skill one day when they were older. After she shook herself off like a dog (which was both demeaning and effective) and licked herself clean, she approached the apprentice's den to find Sparrow. "Sparrow, are you in there?" she asked, poking her head through the entrance.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
rabbit leaping in snow // male // 8 // guard soft-paw // no relations // tags: open
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

> He raced through the tall grass, head forward and tail low. Rabbit was chasing another cat, one with a strange scent. They seemed to know what they were doing as they were performing many of the same maneuvers that Dust had been teaching him, only better, as they seemed to have more experience. He knew this was a race he was going to lose, so he decided to put all his strength into leaping forward when he woke with a start. Aw, mouse-dung, he internally groaned, excited to see the end of his dream. Either way, since he was now awake, Rabbit figured he ought to go ahead and assume his duties under Dust, his mentor. Before he did any of that, though, he exited the den and found a nice shaded area to clean himself off. Rabbit found great pride in a clean and untangled coat, so he always spend a few moments making sure he appeared presentable. This was a little difficult considering his long-ish coat usually got some nice little tangles while he slept, but Rabbit always managed to find a way to work things out.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Tue May 14, 2019 9:13 am

Wolf that Sings at Sunrise
โ˜ผ
- Wolf - 35 Moons - Shaman -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Panther,Open -

Wolf smiled gently at the old tom cat,dipping his head in respect."I'm doing just fine at the moment." At the request of water,he gave a curt nod and padded out of the den,heading back into his own. He grabbed some moss from the spot where it grew in the corner and gently dipped it in the small pool that was in his den. A small stream trickled in from the back of his den, usually after it rained, so he had some fresh water. After letting it sit for a few moments the tom picked it up and padded back to the Old-paws den,setting it in front of Panther."If you need anything else call for me or one of the apprentices." With that he left once more.

Frost Forming During Night
โ…
- Frost - 56 Moons - Guard - Smoke -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Smoke-

"Good morning Smoke. Would you like to share with me before we head out for the day?" The tom cat asked his apprentice,shoving the fully plucked bird over to Smoke. Smoke was like a son to Frost, he loved the younger tom, and he was one of the only cats that could get him to flash a smile. Frost had a real soft spot for Smoke, and of course Wolf, but he wouldn't ever admit such a thing, to either of them.

Hawk's Ruffled Feathers
โ†ž
- Hawk - 7 Moons - Hunter Soft-Paw - Willow -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Willow -

Hawk shot up when she heard Willow's voice,darting out to meet the older molly."I'm up! I'm up!" She mewed,looking up at her mentor with sparkling eyes. They were gonna go hunting today,which was the usual, but Hawk hoped something exciting would happen on their trip."Alright!I'm ready to go then, Willow." She said with a purr,bounding over to the entrance of the tribes camp.

Tortoise that Hides in Shell
โ™ฅ
- Tortoise - 27 Moons - Hunter - Leaf -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open -

sleeping
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue May 21, 2019 2:05 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
river which flows with strength - female - 20 - hunter - no relations - tags: sparrow
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

> When River woke, she slowly opened her eyes and looked around. For a moment she was lost in the dream world, flying high in the sky with birds and exploring low into the ground, crawling around various caves. Alas, she finally came to herself when the other hunters and guards began waking up and exiting the den to assume their roles within the tribe. She sighed, missing the dream world, before getting herself up and exiting the den. It was still fairly early in the morning, so she decided to take a moment to wash herself before looking for her apprentice. Sparrow had been doing well so far in the two moons she had ben mentoring the soft-paw; in fact, it was very possible that the young she-cat would surpass herself in skill one day when they were older. After she shook herself off like a dog (which was both demeaning and effective) and licked herself clean, she approached the apprentice's den to find Sparrow. "Sparrow, are you in there?" she asked, poking her head through the entrance.

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
rabbit leaping in snow - male - 8 - guard soft-paw - no relations - tags: wolf
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

> Once he was done grooming himself and his coat was (mostly) detangled, Rabbit decided to look around for something to do. It was nice outside, so he kind of wanted to avoid training, but that left him with little else to do. He looked around camp for some task to complete or someone to talk to when his gaze fell on their shaman, Wolf. He was super good at what he did, leaving Rabbit in awe of his skill. The soft-paw decided to pad up to the older cat, and maybe he could get some advice on becoming a shaman himself. "Hey, Wolf," he greeted, dipping his head out of respect. He tried to hide his nervousness, though it was still evident in the way he shifted his weight between his front paws. "So, how'd you get chosen to be a shaman?" the young tom decided to ask. He figured it was usually better to be up-front about what you want to know rather than dancing around the subject, which really annoys some of his tribemates.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Tue May 28, 2019 7:57 am

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
โ„๏ธ
Nickname
Ice
Name Ice of Frozen River
Age 35 Moons
Rank Star-bringer
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Snow

๐™ธ๐šŒ๐šŽ

Ice turned his skull toward the guard's den, just in time to see a familiar snow-white tabby pelt leave it. He smiled at the older tom's respectful gesture before giving his skull a dip in the guard's direction "Morning, Snow." The star-bringer hopped down from his perch and made his way over to the fresh-kill pile, which was looking a bit sad. The lithe tom looked around the camp, his eyes catching on his sister, who stood outside of the hunter's den and looked in. Guessing she was in the process of forming a patrol, the star-bringer padded back toward his den, which he settled himself down in front of.

๐ŸŒซ๏ธ
Nickname Smoke
Name Smoke of Blazing Fire
Age 10 Moons
Rank Guard Soft-paw
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Frost

๐š‚๐š–๐š˜๐š”๐šŽ

Smoke gave his mentor a curt nod and shot him a small smile, his mouth watering at the sight of the plucked bird.. one of his favorite meals. The guard soft-paw settled himself down beside the older tom and got to work on his share of the meal, his sharp teeth making quick work of the soft flesh. He finished nearly as quickly as he began and sat himself up, his determined gaze focused on the Guard as he cleaned himself up "Do you have any training planned for today Frost?"

๐ŸŒฑ
Nickname
Willow
Name Willow that Whispers in Wind
Age 35 Moons
Rank Hunter
Gender Female
Mate/Crush Open
Tags Thunder, Hawk

๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š•๐š˜๐š 
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Willow's ears perked as a familiar voice called through the clearing, her pale yellow gaze focusing on the young fae as she raced toward her. The lithe fae got to her paws with a smile, her fluffy tail moving to trail along the younger cat's shoulder "Great. Let's get going then, shall we?" The balinese turned to their hunting companion, her paws itching with excitement at the thought of running through the territory, prey in her jaws "We'll follow you Thunder."

โญ
Nickname
Night
Name Night of Stormy Gales
Age 9 Moons
Rank Hunter soft-paw
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Fire, Willow,
Hawk, Thunder, Acorn, Rain

๐™ฝ๐š’๐š๐š‘๐š

Night nodded, her long legs moving quickly to catch up to her mentor as she padded toward the entrance of the camp toward Thunder "Of course." She looked back toward the soft-paw's den to see Willow waiting outside for her own apprentice, a small smile spreading across her jaws. The curious fae gave the camp a quick glance over as she stood beside her own mentor and the older tom, her gaze catching on Acorn as he conversed with his mentor, a loud chuckle rising in her throat at the tom's obvious attitude. Night gave her mentor a small nudge before she went off to cover herself in mud, her tail tip flicking toward the fiery guard soft-paw "Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the nest today, huh?"
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rocoboq » Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:51 am

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
river which flows with strength - female - 20 - hunter - no relations - tags: sparrow
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”
โ”‚
rabbit leaping in snow - male - 8 - guard soft-paw - no relations - tags: wolf
โ”‚
โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜

> Once he was done grooming himself and his coat was (mostly) detangled, Rabbit decided to look around for something to do. It was nice outside, so he kind of wanted to avoid training, but that left him with little else to do. He looked around camp for some task to complete or someone to talk to when his gaze fell on their shaman, Wolf. He was super good at what he did, leaving Rabbit in awe of his skill. The soft-paw decided to pad up to the older cat, and maybe he could get some advice on becoming a shaman himself. "Hey, Wolf," he greeted, dipping his head out of respect. He tried to hide his nervousness, though it was still evident in the way he shifted his weight between his front paws. "So, how'd you get chosen to be a shaman?" the young tom decided to ask. He figured it was usually better to be up-front about what you want to know rather than dancing around the subject, which really annoyed some of his tribemates.
rocoboq

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Jun 09, 2019 4:53 am

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”๐ŸŒช ๐˜›๐˜๐˜œ๐˜•๐˜‹๐˜Œ๐˜™ ๐˜–๐˜ ๐˜Š๐˜–๐˜”๐˜๐˜•๐˜Ž ๐˜š๐˜›๐˜–๐˜™๐˜”!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
๐ŸŒชMale๐ŸŒช42 Moons๐ŸŒชHunter๐ŸŒชNo romantic intrest๐ŸŒชNo apprentice๐ŸŒชMentions: -- ๐ŸŒชTags: Willow, Hawk, Night, Fire๐ŸŒช
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

The large tom nodded, and with a quick glance around the camp bounded out of the entrance. His tail thrashed behind him, as he his fellow tribemates into the territory to hunt. Being a hunter himself, he knew the best places to hunt. He didn't have an apprentice of his own, so he didn't need to worry about watching one. However, other members of the hunting patrol did, so he had to be aware of this as well. His tail swayed slowly as he slowed the pace of the patrol. He glanced over his shoulder at the cats behind him, and spoke, "Alright. Does anyone have any preference where we hunt today? I was thinking we should head we're the rabbit burrows are, but anywhere else is fine." he said with a quick glance ahead of him. It wasn't often he led a patrol, so he was giving everyone a chance to say where they wanted to hunt.

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ˜€๏ผค๏ฝ•๏ฝ“๏ฝ” ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผค๏ฝ’๏ฝ‰๏ฝ†๏ฝ”๏ฝ“ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ’๏ฝ๏ฝ•๏ฝ‡๏ฝˆ ๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โ˜€Femaleโ˜€32 Moonsโ˜€Guardโ˜€No romantic intrestโ˜€Apprentice: Rabbit Leaping In Snowโ˜€Mentions: --โ˜€Tags: Openโ˜€
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Feel free, to tag her!

โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ๏ผฌ๏ฝ…๏ฝ๏ฝ† ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผง๏ฝŒ๏ฝ‰๏ฝ„๏ฝ…๏ฝ“ ๏ผฉ๏ฝŽ ๏ผด๏ฝˆ๏ฝ… ๏ผท๏ฝ‰๏ฝŽ๏ฝ„!!โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”“
โMaleโ10 MoonsโSoft-PawโNo romantic intrestโMentor: Tortoise That Hides In ShellโMentions: -- โTags: Openโ
โ”—โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”›

Feel free, to tag him!
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets