MODS PLEAE LOCK: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:15 am

๐Ÿ‘ป ษขสœแดsแด›า“แด€แด„แด‡

Male | Tags: Lilypaw | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface scoffed at the apprentice's next comment, which was somehow even more confident than the previous one "Yeah, yeah." The large tom glanced around the clearing, his sharp gaze searching for any sudden movement in the bushes, but unable to see anything. He parted his jaws, allowing the scents of the air to bathe his tongue "You smell that? wanna get it yourself or should I?"

ะบฯƒฮน wrote:
๐Ÿฆ‡ ส™แด€แด›แด˜แด€แดก

Male | Tags: Open | Location: Camp | Mentor: Ashfire

Batpaw rolled over in his nest, a quiet grumble coming from his throat, he hated waking up, but the sunlight filtering through the walls of the apprentice's den made it impossible to sleep in any later than dawn. He crawled out of his nest and out of the den, his narrowed eyes scanning the clearing as they adjusted to the change of lighting. The raven-furred tom sat outside his den and began to groom his messy fur, which had twigs and moss scattered in it from his nest and the active sleep he seemed to have had.

๐Ÿ”๏ธ แด€sแด˜แด‡ษดา“แด€สŸสŸ

Female | Location: Warriors den | Tags: Open | Apprentice: Cherrypaw

Aspenfall sighed quietly in her nest, refusing to get up at such an early time, especially since she'd gotten little to no sleep the night before, due to a recurring nightmare she'd been having for the past few nights. The flipped herself over and continued her attempt at falling asleep, though she wasn't very successful in doing so.
Last edited by ะบฯƒฮน on Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐™ณ๐šŠ๐š ๐š—๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š— - ๐™พ๐š™๐šŽ๐š— ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐šŒ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐š™๐š๐š’๐š—๐š!

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:43 am

Lilypaw

I bumped into my mentor and chuckled โ€œaww come on Ghostface you know Iโ€™m just messingโ€ I waved my tail. The smell of a squirrel no.. an injured squirrel caught my attention.. it seemed that Ghostface had noticed the smell too โ€œyou can get it..โ€ I sighed
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[laddies my name is]โ”โ”โ”
โžดโžดโžด
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[ welcome]โ”โ”โ”
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”[to my]โ”โ”โ”
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DraconisSumeris » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:50 am

Embersong | Medicine Cat | Apprentice: Dreampaw

Embersong's ears pricked up at the sound of her apprentice's voice. She gave a greatful purr as she dusted off the dust from her fur. She had been going over their herb stores, and determining what they needed to collect." Thank you, Dreampaw." She meowed as she nosed the bird towords her apprentice, and settled next to the mouse. " i would like to see if we can find some yarrow and comfrey today, we're getting a bit low."

Cherrypaw (Cherryleaf)| Apprentice | Mentor: Aspenfall| relations: n/a|

Cherrypaw woke up as she typically did, right as the sun started to rise in the horizon. She found that she didnt typically sleep into the day, always eager to get started with her day. As an early riser though she didn't want to wake Aspenfall up so early and so she waited for her mentor.
DraconisSumeris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Dec 29, 2018 10:58 am

๐ป๐’ถ๐“Œ๐“€๐’ป๐‘’๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’๐“‡
Hawkfeather is a sleek brown tabby tom with amber eyes

Hawkfeather yawned and opened his eyes. He blinked his eyes adjusting to the dim light
of dawn. He glanced around the den wondering if the dawn patrol had left yet. He sighed his ears
twitching. Maybe if he hurried he might be able to join the patrol. He yawned again before he slowly
got to his feet. He then pulled himself out of his nest and padded out of the den. He glanced around
the camp seeing that some other cats we're up. He then stretched his fur rippling. He purred
as the dim dawn light warmed his pelt. He then padded over to the camp entrance. He sat down
with a sigh. He then let his eyes begin to wander from cat to cat.
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
โ–ˆ โ–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•โ€•
th | art fight | ยฉ
โ–
โ–
โ–
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:42 pm

๐Ÿ”๏ธ แด€sแด˜แด‡ษดา“แด€สŸสŸ

Female | Location: Camp | Tags: Foxpond, Cherrypaw | Apprentice: Cherrypaw

The small warrior pulled herself out of her nest with a sigh, realizing that she wouldn't be able to get anymore sleep at this point. Once she'd emerged form the warriors den, her eyes caught on a familiar young fae, her apprentice. The tabby warrior quickly made her way over to her apprentice and touched her nose to her shoulder, a small chuckle leaving her throat "Sorry if I kept you waiting.. let's see if we can join the patrol.." Without waiting for a reply, the small fae padded up to the deputy, her tone hopeful as she spoke "Foxpond, could Cherrypaw and I join your patrol..?"

Male | Tags: Lilypaw, Open | Camp | Apprentice: Lilypaw

Ghostface frowned a bit as he thought back to his leader's reply, slightly embarrassed by his apprentice's bad manners "You've got to be a bit more respectful Lilypaw.. Timberstar seemed upset with the way you interrupted.." He looked back into the camp's entrance, waiting for any more warriors to join their hunting patrol before he went after the injured squirrel that his apprentice passed up.
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:47 pm

Lilypaw

โ€œAww come on, I just didnโ€™t want everyone to wake up hungry..โ€ I sighed at My mentors annoying yelling โ€œI wasnโ€™t trying to be disrespectful... โ€œ
โžดโžดโžด
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 12:54 pm

Ghostface nodded a bit, he understood where the apprentice was coming from, but he refused to look like he was a bad mentor in front of the leader "I know Lilypetal, but she took it as disrespect.. you should apologize later, just to let her know that you are in fact respectful.."
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:06 pm

Lilypaw

โ€œYouโ€™re right.. but still she should get over it. Sheโ€™s the leader is she not? She shouldโ€™ve seen that the freshkill pile needed to be taken care of, instead of chatting she shouldโ€™ve just sent a patrolโ€ I growled. The smell of a vole wafted into my nose.. โ€œshush up.. Iโ€™m gonna catch this thingโ€
โžดโžดโžด
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ะบฯƒฮน » Sat Dec 29, 2018 1:15 pm

Ghostface shut his eyes closed as she replied, hoping to Starclan Timberstar wasn't around to hear what she'd said "Lilypaw.. she was asking Foxpond to send one out.." He let out a small sigh as she bounded off, the smell of the vole making its way into his own nostrils. The large tom followed slowly behind her, his tail dragging along lazily behind him "Yeah ok."
ะบฯƒฮน

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Dec 29, 2018 3:04 pm

Lilypaw

I caught the vole by jumping on it, then killing the poor thing โ€œone catch for me!โ€ I was always messy when I caught my prey.. always getting it all over my mouth and body, but it didnโ€™t seem to bother me.
Everyone had treated her differently since her father had died, and her mother left into the forest without a trace with grief. she left her own child abandoned and alone at the beginning of her apprenticeship. She was silent for nearly a moon.. not talking to anyone as she just laid in dirty moss. Only recently she had opened up to Ghostface who was sweet and kind but had also seemed to be the only authority figure she listened to. Lily valued Ghostface as a friend and it seemed she really only talked to Ghostface.. nobody else.
โžดโžดโžด
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me