๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐Ÿ”ฅ Emberclan - Hearts On Fire //Accepting//

Postby Chiirios » Wed Feb 07, 2018 1:16 pm

[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; nervous/hungry | location; camp | rank; senior medicine cat |
| mate; none | age; 67 moons | apprentice; firewillow & rainypaw |
| tags; ashstar |

๐•
Sunfeather barely recognized his leader's words, and it took him a moment to respond as he needed to cpmprehend what the younger cat was asking.
"Hrm? O-oh yes, I'm doing quite alright. Terrible dreams awoke me from my slumber. What about you? How are you doing on this fine, Greenleaf morning?" Sunfeather said as he grabbed a measly mouse from the pile, setting it down near the leader so that the two could talk.
He gently crouched down on his back legs, making sure as to not get his cream and white fur dirty. He always had been a neat freak, especially about his precious feathery fur. He leaned down and took a bite of the small mouse he had picked, awaiting his leader's response.

[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•€๐•ง๐•ช๐•—๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; peaceful | location; camp | rank; warrior |
| mate; hawkbreeze | age; 17 moons | apprentice; none |
| tags; open |

๐•
Ivyflight lay outside the warrior's den in a beam of sunlight, licking herself clean and enjoying the morning sun. The camp was quiet right now, Ashstar still not having assigned a deputy or any patrols this morning.
He needed to assign a deputy soon. A clan without a deputy was very vulnerable.
She had been hoping that Ashstar would pick her, but she knew it was a lost cause hoping for that position. She was too young and hadn't even had any apprentices yet. It made her a little upset, knowing that Ashstar kept giving he older warriors apprentices rather than younger ones such as herself. Well, she definitely was the youngest warrior. She had had her warrior ceremony a few moons ago, and no new ones had taken place since then.
Ivyflight let out a yawn, dragging her thoughts away from the deputy position and rather to a more serious one - patrols. Although they had no real enemies, they still had borders to protect and food to hunt. She figured hunting would be a good idea, whether she was in a patrol or not.
She got to her feet and started to walk out of camp so that she could go hunt somewhere less... populated.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Evergreentheclam » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:16 pm

Firewillow|she cat|30 moons|Mate:Brownspring|Medicine Cat|Sweet, overprotective| Tags:Smoketail

Waiting for Smoketail to answer...

Hawkbreeze|tom|25 moons|Mate: Ivyflight|warrior|kind, rude|Tags: Ivyflight

He spots Ivyflight walking out of camp and runs after her. "Ivyflight! What's wrong? Is everything okay?The tabby tom asks. Mind If stay with you?he asked gently.
Last edited by Evergreentheclam on Thu Feb 08, 2018 5:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

ImageImageImageImage
Evergreentheclam

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby AcetheKidd » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:21 pm

ใ€‹Cloudstepใ€Š
Male||Warrior||32 moon||Mate;Mouseberry||Tags;Mouseberry,Flamingpaw(mentioned)

"Morning Mouseberry, hope you slept well~." Cloudstep nodded with a little smile." Yes, i do. Shes learning quickly..there isn't much for me to teach her now and days. She's almost ready to become a warrior soon i think~." He felt very proud of Flamingpaw, and his self. He didn't think he would make a good teacher, but..it seem to be working out for him."What about you? what do you plan to do today? if your not busy,you can join us,yeah?" the white tom stretched out once again and yawn

>Tigerlily<
Female||Warrior||28 moons||Mate:None||Tags: Open
AcetheKidd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:32 pm

๐”น๐•ฆ๐•ค๐•™โ„‚๐•๐•’๐•จ

๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ๐ŸŒณ

Tom | 31 Moons | Tagged: N.A | Crush: N.A | In Warriors' Den | A bit grumpy | Warrior

BushClaw, rolled onto his back, his leg twitched slightly.

๐”ป๐•’๐•ฃ๐•œโ„™๐•’๐•จ

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ

She | 14 Moons | Tagged: N.A | Crush: N.A |In camp | Tired Apprentice | Mentor: SmokeTail

Res
๏ผญ๏ผฉ๏ผฃ๏ผด๏ผฉ๏ผก๏ผฎ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:34 pm

Smoketail
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: Sootnose//Tags: Firewillow

Smoketail was surprised to hear that the she-cat felt bad for him. That was a phrase he hadn't heard since he was a kit. "Yeah, but I try to deal with it." Smoketail responded, then grinned when he heard the Firewillow wasn't satisfied with her mate either. "He doesn't sound like the right match for you." The white and gray tom chuckled.
Last edited by rookie rook on Wed Feb 07, 2018 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PenguinQueen » Wed Feb 07, 2018 2:58 pm

Hazelmoon

She-cat|26 moons|Mate: Shadowstep|Tags: Shadowstep

Hazelmoon spotted Shadowstep across the clearing. Should I say hi? she asked herself, wondering what her next move should be. I may as well. I don't have anything better to do at the moment. I need to get to know him despite how awkward I'm going to be, she decided before taking a few uneasy steps towards him. "Hi, Shadowstep," she meowed in a quiet voice. "How are you?"

Lionfang

Tom|26 moons|Mate: TBA|Apprentice: Stormypaw|Tags: Stormypaw

Lionfang's eyes glittered with amusement, "Good morning, Rainypaw," he purred before turning to his apprentice. "Looks like your sister is excited. Are you doing okay?" he asked Stormypaw with concern. "I haven't planned anything yet because I'm waiting for patrols to be assigned," he explained. "Were you hoping to do anything in particular? If we don't get assigned to a patrol, you can choose whether we work on hunting or battle training today."
PenguinQueen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Chiirios » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:05 pm

[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•Š๐•ฆ๐•Ÿ๐•—๐•–๐•’๐•ฅ๐•™๐•–๐•ฃโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; nervous/hungry | location; camp | rank; senior medicine cat |
| mate; none | age; 67 moons | apprentice; firewillow & rainypaw |
| tags; ashstar |

๐•
Sunfeather barely recognized his leader's words, and it took him a moment to respond as he needed to cpmprehend what the younger cat was asking.
"Hrm? O-oh yes, I'm doing quite alright. Terrible dreams awoke me from my slumber. What about you? How are you doing on this fine, Greenleaf morning?" Sunfeather said as he grabbed a measly mouse from the pile, setting it down near the leader so that the two could talk.
He gently crouched down on his back legs, making sure as to not get his cream and white fur dirty. He always had been a neat freak, especially about his precious feathery fur. He leaned down and took a bite of the small mouse he had picked, awaiting his leader's response.

[ ๐• ]โ”โ”โ”๐•€๐•ง๐•ช๐•—๐•๐•š๐•˜๐•™๐•ฅโ”โ”โ”[ ๐• ]
| mood; peaceful | location; camp | rank; warrior |
| mate; hawkbreeze | age; 17 moons | apprentice; none |
| tags; hawkbreeze |

๐•
Ivyflight heard a voice calling to her and looked up. It was her assigned mate, Hawkbreeze. She'd never really noticed him when she was an apprentice or kit, as he was several moons older than her, but he was kind and cared for her. She hadn't really liked anyone, so she supposed he would do for a perfectly fine mate, whether she truly liked him or not.
"Oh. Hawkbreeze. Greetings. Nothing is wrong, I've just been thinking too much about mouse-brained things," She smiled lightly at the tom, beginning to pad forward. However, she stopped once more an turned her head.
"Would you like to come hunting with me? Licking myself and not getting to duties done seemed odd to me." She tilted her head a little, waiting for the tom's response.
Chiirios

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Wed Feb 07, 2018 3:31 pm

A s h s t a r
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 50 Moons | Mate: TBD | Location: Camp Clearing | Tags: Sunfeather

Ashstar dipped his head. "I hate to hear that your dreams are hindering your slumber. Maybe you could have an apprentice make you a new softer nest to rest on." A smile rested on the tom's dark gray muzzle. "I'm doing well. Nothing to complain about." His eyes shifted across the camp before returning to look at Sunfeather. "Looks like a patrol needs to be set up. Maybe I should organize one for once. It's been awhile since I had the opportunity." Rising to his paws, the tom looked down at the senior medicine cat. "If you'll excuse me." He dipped his head before padding towards the center of camp, he searched around for sight of his deputy.

M o u s e b e r r y
She-Cat | 32 Moons | Warrior | Mate: Cloudstep | Location: Camp | Tags: Cloudstep

Mouseberry smiled warmly. "I slept just fine." Her smiled rested on her muzzle as she listened to Cloudstep talk about the progress that his apprentice was making. A sigh escaped her mouth. "I don't have any plans unless I'm assigned to a patrol." Her eyes sparkled at the invitation to join their training session. "I'd enjoy coming along with you two, actually." The calico she-cat's tail swished happily.

N i g h t p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Sootnose | Location: Camp | Tags: Sootnose

Nightpaw dipped his head respectfully at his mentor. "Good morning, Sootnose." The tom watched as Sootnose said farewell to her brother. "I'd appreciate a training session." His voice was cold as he spoke. "I want you to make sure I'm doing good so that I can soon become a warrior." He knew it wouldn't be too long before his warrior ceremony. His orange eyes sparkled with excitement as he imagined the quickly approaching day.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Miss Marple » Wed Feb 07, 2018 10:54 pm

S o o t n o s e ๐Ÿˆ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// She-cat // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Smoketail // Apprentice: Nightpaw// Tags: Nightpaw //

Sootnose smiled slightly "Your ceremony will be very soon i'm sure of it, as soon as your confident enough for your assessment i'll let Ashstar know." she said. She curled her tail around her paws "I suppose you're more interested in battle training then hunting then? You've gotten hunting down pretty good anyways." she said. Pride sparkled in her eyes as she looked at Nightpaw, she couldn't wait for his warrior ceremony either. She just knew he was going to make the clan so proud.. She glanced over at Ashstar as she saw him get up "Looks like patrols might get called soon." she murmured.

S h a d o w s t e p โš”๏ธ
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
// Tom // 28 Moons // Warrior // Crush: Open // Assigned: Hazelmoon // Tags: Hazelmoon //

Shadowstep looked a little surprised when Hazelmoon came over to him. Did she see me looking at her? Oh great now she's going to think i'm some weirdo "Hey Hazelmoon.. I'm alright, how are you?" he let out a sigh and glanced away. "Sorry if.. uh.. things feel awkward.. I'm not entirely sure how we're suppose to just go about coming together and stuff.." oh he had totally made this worse.. He shifted uncomfortably, Shadowstep had never been good with feelings and this didn't make it any easier.

R a i n y p a w ๐ŸŒง
// She-cat // 10 Moons // Medicine Cat Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Firewillow // Tags: Stormypaw, Lionfang //

Rainypaw offered them both a smile before she settled down beside Stormypaw allowing him the chance to talk. She faintly wondered where their sister Cloudypaw was, had she just missed her? Maybe she was already out with her mentor? Rainypaw glanced around camp trying to spot her or her mentor. She didn't see Cloudypaw but she saw both of the medicine cats, she wondered briefly if she should go over to them but they seemed a little busy so she let them be. She looked back at Stormypaw and his mentor.

S t o r m y p a w โ›ˆ
// Tom // 10 Moons // Apprentice // Crush: Open // Mentor: Lionfang // Tags: Rainypaw, Lionfang //

Stormypaw seemed to relax slightly "I'm doing alright." he said nodding stiffly. He then shook his head "Oh no, I wasn't hoping for anything in particular.." he flicked his ears at the mention of him choosing. He briefly considered both of them, he wanted to ask his mentor which one he honestly thought he was worse at but didn't want to start that conversation in front of his sister. "If you get called for a patrol I hope I go with you I don't want to stay in camp morning." he said glancing over at Ashstar curiously.
Miss Marple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rookie rook » Thu Feb 08, 2018 2:59 am

Smoketail
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: Sootnose//Tags: Firewillow

Smoketail was surprised to hear that the she-cat felt bad for him. That was a phrase he hadn't heard since he was a kit. "Yeah, but I try to deal with it." Smoketail responded, then grinned when he heard the Firewillow wasn't satisfied with her mate either. "He doesn't sound like the right match for you." The white and gray tom chuckled.
Cloudypaw
Where?: EmberClan Camp//Mate: TBD//Tags: Open!

Cloudypaw sat in camp, grooming herself. She looked around at all the warriors, trying to find signs of joy and happiness in their eyes. She wondered if any of them were truly happy with their mates, and if she could do anything to help with that. "I can't wait until I become leader..." Cloudypaw softly murmured to herself. "I'd make sure my warriors were satisfied with their mates."
rookie rook

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me