🦌🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂🦌

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: 🍂Fawnclan - Roleplay Thread🍂

Postby karachi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:14 pm

Nightfur // 31 Moons // Tom // Tags; Rainpaw

“We’ll be practicing hunting,” he said. He then flicked his tail, as if he were telling her to follow him, then he padded into the forest. He was a decent hunter, so maybe he could show his apprentice how to hunt like he does.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 1:45 pm

Tumblepaw - Med Cat Apprentice -
"I'm great, thank you!" Tumblepaw padded over to her to see what she was doing. "Do we need more Catmint?" He mewed, cocking his head at the dwindling pile.

Whitepaw - Apprentice -

Whitepaw nodded. "Sure." He'd been eager to show off his hunting skills - he was getting really good!
He glanced over at Yellowpaw. "Will they be coming?" He didn't mind the other apprentice, in fact, he quite liked the apprentices sense for trouble.

Amberleaf - Warrior - Apprentice; Yellowpaw

Amberleaf's eyes widened at the Leader. "Oh!" She glanced over as Yellowpaw came over, and Whitepaw asked if they'd be joining.
"Thank you, but I think I'll join Acorntail's patrol." She dipped her head, hoping not to be disrespectful, and turned to Yellowpaw.
"Goodmorning Yellowpaw, sleep well?"
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Sun Dec 10, 2017 2:39 pm

Fawnstar nodded. "Alright, I'll send out a patrol later when the hunting party returns." She responded calmly. Fawnstar didn't seem very worried about enemy cats entering their territory. Fawnstar looked up at the sky and wondered if Starclan had already made their decision about the deputy. The deputy of Fawnclan would be named tonight after all.

Acorntail nodded at Riverfern. "Sure, the apprentices need all the training they need." He meowed. He glanced over at Yellowpaw. "I believe Yellowpaw and Amberleaf will be joining us, and that should be it." Acorntail smiled. He called Amberleaf and her apprentice over and asked them if they'd be leaving with them.

Raven had caught a few pieces of prey, and she was turning to leave the territory when she spotted a cat in a branch in the distance. She crouched in a bush and watched them curiously. A clan cat? she thought. She quietly began to creep closer to the unknown cat (Rain).
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby inky. » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:27 pm

Riverfern

The silver she-cat nodded, smiling. She glanced at Redpaw. "You ready?" she purred. She was excited to see how well her apprentice would do.
inky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Kokichi~ » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:59 pm

Redpaw
"Yup!" she mewed very excitedly

Yellowpaw
he turned to his mentor "Yeah, I haven't slept like that in moons"
~Kokichi~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Paw27 » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:41 pm

~Dawnflower~

she-cat/medicine cat/25 moons/mate: none/tags; Tumblepaw, open

“That’s good.” The medicine cat smiled, but it faded when she looked down at the remaining catmint. It was all shriveled and almost useless if a cat was to catch greencough. Dawnflower frowned. “I guess we are..” she said, “But we’d have to travel almost all the way across the forest to find some near the two leg place... it’s a hard trip.” She mewed. “I’m not sure you’d be up to it or not.” She looked at her apprentice.

~Thistlepaw~

tom/apprentice/10 moons/crush: open/tags: Frostbreeze, open

Thistlepaw yawned, laying back down. “Get up you lazy furball.” Rainpaw purred, batting at her brother’s shoulder again to get him up. “Your mentor is waiting!” “Huh?” Thistlepaw got up quickly at the sound of his mentor, embarrassed he had slept so late now. “Ok, yeah!” He quickly got up, running to stand beside Frostbreeze quickly, his brown fur still spiky.

~Rainpaw~

she-cat/apprentice/10 moons/crush: open/tags: Nightfur, open

“Okay!”The grey tabby smiled as she followed her mentor into the forest, looking around. “What should I do?” She mewed.
I do art!! Please check out my instagram -> https://www.instagram.com/pawprint_studios_/ImageI believe in Jesus Christ my Savior, and I am not afraid to admit it. If you are a Christian, please copy and paste this into your signature. 96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your signature if you are one of the 4% of teens who will.✞
✞ I asked Jesus, "How much do you love me?" Jesus replied, "This much." He stretched his arms on the arms on the cross and died. Please put this in your signature if you believe that Jesus died for our sins. ✞
Paw27

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby karachi » Sun Dec 10, 2017 4:54 pm

Nightfur // 31 Moons // Tom // Tags; Rainpaw

“What do you smell?” He asked her. He will begin by testing her on her scents. He had scented a few mice.
karachi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mythz » Sun Dec 10, 2017 6:41 pm

Tumblepaw - Med Cat Apprentice -
Tumblepaw puffed out his chest. "Of course I'm able to do it! I've done it once before - haven't I?"
He glanced at his paws after he realised he'd been rude. "I mean... I guess..."

Whitepaw - Apprentice -

Whitepaw nodded. "Sure." He'd been eager to show off his hunting skills - he was getting really good!
He glanced over at Yellowpaw. "Will they be coming?" He didn't mind the other apprentice, in fact, he quite liked the apprentices sense for trouble.

Amberleaf - Warrior - Apprentice; Yellowpaw

Amberleaf purred at Yellowpaw's response, she then turned to Acorntail. "Yes, we'll be joining your hunting patrol, when will we leave?" She glanced over at the medicine den, hoping to catch a glimpse of Tumblepaw before she went on patrol.
I'll talk when I get back.
Mythz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Mon Dec 11, 2017 1:51 am

- Frostbreeze - She-Cat - 32 Moons - Warrior -
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Frostbreeze laughed at the sight of the siblings. "You seem to be having some trouble waking up this morning, Thistlepaw!" She glanced towards the fresh-kill pile. "There isn't much to choose from but how about you go and have a quick snack before we begin todays tasks." Frostbreeze glanced at the group of the other warriors. "If we are not asked to patrol or hunt, I will take you out to do some training soon. I'd like to work with you on your stalking abilities." She looked at her apprentice, "You'll make a fine warrior one day."
Last edited by arctic.sprite on Tue Dec 12, 2017 1:09 am, edited 2 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
/Destiny / Female / ISFP /
I might be shy and full of anxiety,
but I am a friendly person
I roleplay /alot/
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
` credit ` Air ` Fawn ` Willow ` Ember `
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
"You are beautiful
You are one of a kind
Smile More!"
-Roman Atwood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby triplethesix » Mon Dec 11, 2017 4:51 am

Fawnstar sighed and she glanced around camp. Everyone seemed busy. She smiled at how well her clan was doing. Fawnstar wondered what life was like for her mother back in Riverclan, and if she missed Fawnstar. She shook her head and stood up.

Acorntail looked around to make sure all of the cats he had asked to leave on the hunting party with him were there. He then turned to Amberleaf. "I think we are ready to leave now. Has everyone ate so they have all of their strength to catch as much prey as possible?" Acorntail mewed.

Raven had caught a few pieces of prey, and she was turning to leave the territory when she spotted a cat in a branch in the distance. She crouched in a bush and watched them curiously. A clan cat? she thought. She quietly began to creep closer to the unknown cat (Rain).
triplethesix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me