Please Lock

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Are you enjoying the Roleplay?

Yes
15%
Maybe
No votes
No
No votes
I hate it
38%
I love it
31%
I want you to change somethings
15%

Total votes : 13

Re: ShadowClan's Path| Warriors RP

Postby hummxs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:34 am

Otterstar
Tom)Leader)RiverClan)//Open

Otterstar sat up as he watched Snowpetal go. I love you too, he thought to himself, knowing she was out of earshot before he stood up and shook his pelt free of any stray grasses that could've gotten into it. He crossed the stream that surrounded the RiverClan camp, not bothering to shake his long fur. He thanked StarClan that no cat had stirred just yet. He leaped on top of the Willowstump, watching the Clan camp.

Amberleaf
She-Cat)Warrior)RiverClan)//Soddenfur

Amberleaf stretched as she padded out of the warriors den. She looked up to see Otterstar on the Willowstump before she looked back, quickly spotting Soddenfur in his nest. She rolled her eyes and padded over, prodding the deputy awake. "Soddenfur! You're supposed to be sending out patrols!" she purred.

Silverwing
She-Cat)Warrior)ShadowClan)//Tulipfang

"Sure." Silverwing stood up as the Tom padded over. Her gaze scanned the camp before she waved her tail at a certain cat. "Tulipfang! Want to come join us on a hunting patrol?"

Tawnyfeather
Tom)Warrior)ShadowClan)//Open

Tawnyfeather dipped his head to Flamingshadow as she sat down, about to make small talk before she was called to a hunting patrol. He shrugged, looking over at Snowpetal and the medicine cats. His heart clenched with worry although he kept his distance.

Flamepaw
Tom)Medicine Cat Apprentice)ShadowClan)//Firstleaf,Breezefire,Morningsong

Flamepaw looked over at Snowpetal before he dashed over, sniffing the warriors paws for any sign of fever. He Didn't feel anything. "You shouldn't have been out of camp in the first place!" he snapped, his pelt brushing Snowpetal's pelt. "Let's get you to the nursery."

Stormpaw
She-Cat)Apprentice)ShadowClan)//Snowpetal

Stormpaw dashed back to camp with Snowpetal before she paused, watching the cats take care of her. She sighed. "What will I do now?" she quietly asked herself.

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 09, 2017 5:42 am

Firstleaf tags: Breezefire, Morningsong, Flamepaw, Snowpetal
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

She looked at the Snowpetal curiosly when the she-cat whispered something to Breezefire 'hmm secrets huh?" she thougth turning to Flamepaw "maybe you could bring the right herbs here" she meowed to the young tom.

Shiningtuft tags: Reedstar, Robinslash, Silverwing
Tom - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

He nodded to the she-cat greatfully "thank you" he meowed looking the cats " who else is coming?" he asked curiously.

Tulipfang tags: open

Tiredly the tom sat near the Warriors den entrance and looked the awakening clan.

Turtlefeather tags: Cometpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Cometpaw

Glancing around the clearning she nodded to the leader and deputy as she walked past the toward her apprentice Cometpaw "Cometpaw? Do you want to go training with me?" she asked at him.

Starlingpaw - tags: Featherpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Snowpetal

Yawning he stared the fresh kill pile hungrily, wanting to get something to her mouth, but knowed that he needed to make sure that the gueens and kits eats first. Spotting Featherpaw he walked to her "Hello Featherpaw, How doing?" he meowed.

Kestrelpaw - tags: open
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometpaw - mentor: Robinslash

She looked as her mentor Robinslash talked with the leader and some other cats, wondering if he will take her to trainings today or not.

Flamingshadow tags: Robinslash
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She smilled at her mate, purring "Hello darling" she meowed licking his cheek "Early as always, I hope you're not teasing yourself to much" she meowed to him

Hollowleaf - tags: open
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Walking out of the Warriors den she climbed to a tree near the camp and started to stalk the clan from there. It was her favorite Place to be.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:12 am

Snowpetal
The queen whirled on Flamepaw. "Don't tell me what I can and can't do. I didbt even know until just a second ago." She snapped.

Morningsong
Morningsong watched the fiasco with Breezefire and their apprentices, and shook her head.
She padded up, and took Flamepaw aside. "Flamepaw, you don't snap at anyone. Especially a patient." She mewed sternly. She brushed his nose with her tail and walked to Firstleaf. "Firstleaf, can you get me some moss and water please?" She asked calmly.

Robinslash
Robinslash shook his head and purred. "Never dear, I do What I kniw I am able to." He laughed, and said her his tail over the ground.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Wed Aug 09, 2017 6:39 am

Firstleaf tags: Breezefire, Morningsong, Flamepaw, Snowpetal
Agender (she) - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open

She nodded to Morningsong "Alright, moss and water coming" she meowed walking to find some moss and dipped some water on it. Tail flicking she walked back to the medicine cat " there yo go" she meowed.

Shiningtuft tags: Reedstar, Robinslash, Silverwing

He nodded to the she-cat greatfully "thank you" he meowed looking the cats " who else is coming?" he asked curiously.

Tulipfang tags: open

Tiredly the tom sat near the Warriors den entrance and looked the awakening clan.

Turtlefeather tags: Cometpaw
she - warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: Cometpaw

Glancing around the clearning she nodded to the leader and deputy as she walked past the toward her apprentice Cometpaw "Cometpaw? Do you want to go training with me?" she asked at him.

Starlingpaw - tags: Featherpaw
Tom - apprentice - crush/mate: open - mentor: Snowpetal

Yawning he stared the fresh kill pile hungrily, wanting to get something to her mouth, but knowed that he needed to make sure that the gueens and kits eats first. Spotting Featherpaw he walked to her "Hello Featherpaw, How doing?" he meowed.

Kestrelpaw - tags: open
She- apprentice - crush/ mate: Cometpaw - mentor: Robinslash

She looked as her mentor Robinslash talked with the leader and some other cats, wondering if he will take her to trainings today or not.

Flamingshadow tags: Robinslash
She - warrior - crush/mate: Robinslash - apprentice: open

She looked at him, like seeing if he was speaking the true "Alrigh, that's good to hear" she meowed smilling. Glancing the patrols "you're not going any of those patrols?" she asked.

Hollowleaf - tags: open
She - Riverclan warrior - crush/mate: open - apprentice: open

Walking out of the Warriors den she climbed to a tree near the camp and started to stalk the clan from there. It was her favorite Place to be.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hummxs » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:27 am

Otterstar
Tom)Leader)RiverClan)//Open

Otterstar sat up as he watched Snowpetal go. I love you too, he thought to himself, knowing she was out of earshot before he stood up and shook his pelt free of any stray grasses that could've gotten into it. He crossed the stream that surrounded the RiverClan camp, not bothering to shake his long fur. He thanked StarClan that no cat had stirred just yet. He leaped on top of the Willowstump, watching the Clan camp.

Amberleaf
She-Cat)Warrior)RiverClan)//Soddenfur

Amberleaf stretched as she padded out of the warriors den. She looked up to see Otterstar on the Willowstump before she looked back, quickly spotting Soddenfur in his nest. She rolled her eyes and padded over, prodding the deputy awake. "Soddenfur! You're supposed to be sending out patrols!" she purred.

Silverwing
She-Cat)Warrior)ShadowClan)//Tulipfang

"Sure." Silverwing stood up as the Tom padded over. Her gaze scanned the camp before she waved her tail at a certain cat. "Tulipfang! Want to come join us on a hunting patrol?"

Tawnyfeather
Tom)Warrior)ShadowClan)//Open

Tawnyfeather dipped his head to Flamingshadow as she sat down, about to make small talk before she was called to a hunting patrol. He shrugged, looking over at Snowpetal and the medicine cats. His heart clenched with worry although he kept his distance.

Flamepaw
Tom)Medicine Cat Apprentice)ShadowClan)//Firstleaf,Breezefire,Morningsong

Flamepaw opened his jaw to reply but he thought better of it. Great, Flamepaw, he thought to himself as he padded back over to Snowpetal. "I'm sorry," he meowed before he looked up at Morningsong. "Do you want me to go get a stick and... borage? Right? Doesn't that help produce milk?"

Stormpaw
She-Cat)Apprentice)ShadowClan)//Kestrelpaw

Stormpaw shrugged before she spotted her denmate, Kestrelpaw, who looked just as bored as she was. She ran over to the apprentice. "Hi, Kestrelpaw! Do you want to do something? I was supposed to be on patrol with Snowpetal, but... you know what happened with her, right?"

█████████
░░░░░░░░░
to xbe
░░░░░░░░░
█████████

x
● ● ● ●
WITH YOU
█░█

█░█

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
█░█

█░█
┎━━━━┒
hey there! i'm
hummxs! i
don't actually
rly like darling
in the franxx

but the ani-
mation is rly
pretty so
yeah ♡
━━━━━━

carrd

┖━━━━┚

hummxs

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 7:40 am

Morningsong
Morningsong purred and shook her head. "Flamepaw, Her kits are about half a moon off.
She isn't having them yet." She told the young tom. Turning to Snowpetal, her voice hardened a bit. "You need to move to the nursery, if you have any pains, donr hesitate to get me or Breezefire. If we aren't there, have someone find us, then go to Firstleaf and Flamepaw." She ordered.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:37 am

Breezefire

Tags: Snowpetal, Firstleaf, Morningsong

"Thank you Firstleaf, everyone, back off unless you are a medicine cat. Snowpetal needs some space." Breezefire opened Snowpetal's mouth and dripped some water in. "Snowpetal, do you need any help moving into the nursery?"
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:59 am

Snowpetal
Snowpetal growled. "I'm fine, I had a dizzy spell,
that's all!" She snapped, got up, and stalked into the nursery. She plopped herself down in a corner nest, next to her sister.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby breezey   » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:18 am

Breezefire

Tags: Morningsong

"Oh dear. Do you think Snowpetal's ok? I mean, she's been acting irregularly, snapping at everyone, from the start of the moon!" Breezefire asked Morningsong, completly forgetting about the moss that she had used.

Silvermoon

Silvermoon woke up late again. She could hear the sound of the trees rustling and cats meowing. As she walked out, she could see the frustrated look on the medicine cats and Snowpetal. "What's going on?" she asked.
heeee heee heee
breezey  

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sharklord » Wed Aug 09, 2017 9:51 am

Morningsong
Morningsong shook her head. "Hormones,
and stress. But maybe something else, I dont know. But she is close to jotting, without even knowing! I'm surprised her sister didn't tell her. I wonder who the father is?" Morningsong mewed. Her tail flicked, and she looked at the nursery. "I need to check on Silencedapple's kits anyways, They will be apprentices soon." Morningsong mewed. "Flamepaw! Come with me. Breezefire, can you and Firstleaf get some catmint? I think we are out." Morningsong whisked her tail over the ground, and padded into the nursery.
sharklord

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me