•STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: •STOUTHEARTS• Wings of Fire/Warriors • Accepting

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:34 pm

Coppergaze
CoppiceClan|The Coppice|She-cat|Warrior|Tagged:Dash

Coppergaze flicked her tail at the tom's words.

"I am Coppergaze, warrior of CoppiceClan." She held her head high, a deep sense of pride in her words. She straightened herself, stance wide and chest puffed in a defensive manner, "And of course, as a loyal warrior, I must tell you that you are not welcome to come into our territory. The coppice belongs to the cats of our clan, and any outsider that sets paw on this ground is a trespasser to CoppiceClan."

She knew she would have to report this encounter to Fallenstar, but she didn't know how he would react to her saying that a cat had apparently frequented their territory without notice. Her eyes fell to her paws for a moment, a visible shiver running through her as she pondered if she would be to blame for this, briefly wondering if this would be enough for banishment before shaking her head and returning to her former stance. She could not faulted when confronting an intruder of any kind. Besides, she was an honourable clan cat, surely this would not be enough for such a severe punishment. She was being ridiculous.
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:58 pm

Dash
Loner|Tom|Tag: Coppergaze

Dash stood up to leave as told. 'Alright. Since you and your clan seem respectable, I suppose that I'll go," As he prepared to run off, he noticed Coppergaze shiver. Wondering why such a honorable warrior was suddenly nervous, he asked, "What's the matter? You were confident just a minute ago." He sniffed the air, just in case she had scented a fox or something without warning him.

Goldpaw
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Apprentice|Tag: Open

"Alright! I can't wait!" Goldpaw purred, a smile across her face. She was proud to have been assigned such a respectable cat as her mentor. Sure, she was pretty sure she got on his nerves often, but she was still learning. "I'll head back to camp then. See you there!" Goldpaw meowed as she turned to head to the training grounds.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒲𝑒 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝒽𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓂𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒
𝒲𝑒 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝓀𝓃𝑜𝓌 𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝑒'𝓁𝓁 𝓁𝑒𝒶𝓋𝑒
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Flight Rising Webber Rookiex
x

Hey there! I go as Nerdy, Disco, Cutman, or
basically anything else you want to call me.
My interests include Pokemon, Megaman, Don't
Starve, and basically anything Nintendo related.
I'm not all that interesting, but feel free to PM me!

Signature coded by yours truly~
Avatar is by itstheblob on Tumblr!
Don't Starve is owned by Klei Entertainment
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
𝒮𝑜 𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓇𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓈 𝓉𝒾𝓂𝑒 𝓌𝑒 𝒽𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇
ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝒲𝒾𝓃𝓉𝑒𝓇'𝓈 ℱ𝑒𝒶𝓈𝓉 ℰ𝓋𝑒!

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jane Doon » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:24 pm

🌷DAYSTAR🌷
BayClan • She Cat • Leader • Tags: Muffet

Daystar began to smell another cat on the border, and not one from BayClan. She stalked toward the smell cautiously, ready to snap at an intruder. As she approached, she could hear the yowl of a kitten, and she relaxed a bit in the knowledge that there was not an adult cat trespassing. She found a kitten desperately yowling for her mother. "Dearie," she said with a gasp. "Where would your mother be, little one?"

🍁TREECLAW🍁
BayClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Muckpaw

After sneaking into CoppiceClan territory and catching a quick rabbit, Treeclaw dashed back to his own clan, bubbling with excitement that he had gotten away with hunting in CoppiceClan territory. He trotted into camp with the rabbit in his mouth, eager to tell Wispclaw all about his catch, when he spotted Muckpaw messing around with a leaf. He had completely forgotten he was a mentor now, and probably should have been training his apprentice. Treeclaw set his rabbit down. "Hey Muckpaw!" he called cheerfully. "Let me drop this rabbit off then I'll race you to training grounds!"

♦️CROOKEDNOSE♦️
CoppiceClan • Tom • Warrior • Tags: Goldpaw

Crookednose smiled at his apprentice's eagerness, then padded after her to training grounds. As capable of a warrior as he was, Crookednose was still an old cat, and he saved his energy by padding as slowly as possible, even though Goldpaw might be frustrated with him. Anyway, patience was something a warrior had to master.

☀️SUNBEAM☀️
Forest • She Cat • SandWing Stoutheart • Tags: Sardonyx, Ace, Stamukha, Blackberry, Starkeeper, Sageheart

The black cat was startled by Sunbeam's sudden harassment of questions, and she realized that perhaps this stranger was going through the same thing she was. "I was a dragon last night" she said with a sigh, settling down a bit. "What happened to me?"
You are currently viewing the signature of Jane Doon.
Jane Doon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:25 pm

Coppergaze

The she-cat leaned back slightly, a forepaw raised and her pupils mere slits before she composed herself again and took a deep breath through her nose. She thought for a moment before speaking, her features softening slightly as she did not feel as threatened by the other anymore.

"Well, I'm going to have to report to my clan that a cat has been able to come into our territory without being seen or scented by a single patrol." She still wondered how exactly this had happened, surely one cat before her must have seen Dash, she was hardly the most skilled of her clan. She took another moment before adding on, "You wouldn't be able to tell me how long you've been coming here, would you?"
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby moondust405 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:43 pm

Blackberry//Tom//Rainwing Stoutheart//Tags: Stouthearts

Blackberry groaned, slowly becoming aware of his surroundings, and his uncomfortably warm scales. "Please don't tell me I slept too long, I promised to help Macaw make some paint and pick some herbs.." He grumbled, slowly opening his eyes, barely registering the forest leaves in front of his nose. Eyes widening fully in shock, the former Rainwing jumped up, stumbling slightly and stared at himself, not noticing the other two other large cats that were awake. Three moons... I'm a giant cat! Blackberry then registered the familiar feeling of wings on his back. Good.. I can at least fly... but what am I doing here? Unknowingly, his eyes shifted to a pale blue for worry. Taking a deep breath, he looked around. Four other giant winged cats were sleeping nearby, and two that seemed awake were on the opposite side of him. So I'm not the only one.
moondust405

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Mon Jun 26, 2017 2:55 pm

Dash

Despite still being in front of the warrior, Dash chuckled slightly. "Heh. I say quite a while but it's only been about three days. Still want me out of here?" He didn't feel threatened anymore, Coppergaze seemed nice enough. Honorable, patient, and loyal, maybe being a warrior wasn't so bad... Dash shook his head. No, some stranger just can't waltz into a clan, especially one who has just been caught intruding. He chuckled again at the absurdity of his thoughts, before acting serious again.

Goldpaw
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Apprentice|Tag: Open

Goldpaw sat in the middle of the training grounds, tail twitching impatiently as she waited for her mentor. Being the only apprentice could be frustrating at times, with no one else to talk to, practice with, or share a den with. She looked around, ears twitching as she listened to the usual sounds of the coppice. She then decided to attack a nearby stick, swatting it into the air and smashing it into the ground.
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Yveltal » Mon Jun 26, 2017 4:11 pm

stamukha┃tom┃former icewing┃with the stouthearts

something felt very, very wrong.

xxxxpurple eyes flashed open, only to be met with a series of greens and browns; a drastic change from the usual plain, icy blues of the icewing territories. a forest, he believed it was called, right? stamukha had heard of these. hundreds of towering trees. he had never been outside the icewing kingdom to see one for himself. but this begged the question: how, exactly, did he manage to get himself into one?stamukha hefted himself to his feet, stretching stiff wings, and stumbling slightly due to disuse of his legs. but something still felt.. off. he felt warmer than usual. and that's when he glanced down at his talons only to realize they were paws. purple eyes swept the rest of his body to find short fur and a thin tail. stamukha was, through some bizarre circumstances, now a feline.
      xxxxall the former icewing could comment on the matter in his head was with a monotone odd. but he thanked the moons he had least still had his wings. and the least he could do was familiarize himself with the area before attempting to decode this phenomenon. lifting his eyes from his body, stamukha found himself in the company of five other cats; two still asleep, three awake. a pale blue one, a yellowish one, and a black one. "who are you all?" he inquired, but in a rather flat tone. stamukha was strangely calm despite his situation, his mind silent save for the sound of the clock that always ticked.
Yveltal

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Confused Cuttlefish » Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:07 am

Coppergaze

Coppergaze allowed herself a sigh of relief. Three days without notice did not seem as bad, especially when the cat seemed to be more of a loner than a rogue. Rogue cats cause trouble to the clans, but the same could never be said for a loner. She smiled at the tom.

"Well, as long as you know the borders, this should be fine." She hesitated before continuing, "You may accompany me on my patrol so you know where our territory ends, just to ensure this mistake is not repeated." She also knew that she should have waited for another warrior or two to join her, and felt the need to patrol the border between them and BayClan with another cat in case she found anything awry.
Confused Cuttlefish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NerdyDisco » Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:49 am

Dash

Dash smiled. The last thing he needed was to accidentally invade the clan's grounds again, so he was open to the offer. "Alright. That I'll do. After all, the last thing I want is a pointless fight," He stood up, ready to follow the she cat on her patrol.

Darkpelt
Coppice Clan|She Cat|Warrior|Tag: Stumpyflower

Darkpelt came back into camp, a few small mice in her mouth. Dropping these off in the fresh kill pile, she left to the dirt place, and took note of the herbs in the corner. After she came out, she went over towards Stumpyflower. "I noticed the withered herbs in dirtplace. Would you like some help searching for more?" This was typically what the medicine apprentice would do, but seeing as there wasn't much going on, why shouldn't she offer to help?
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

x

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄
NerdyDisco

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cardboardteeth » Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:02 am

Froggie1 wrote:[ ooc;; for you, AlbinoCockatiel ! ]

Muffet
    ♀ || loner kitten || no crush or mate || tags: Daystar
Muffet was bleeding from the prick of the bramble, and she struggled to get to her paws. She was almost up when she was startled by Daystar. She opened her jaws wide in a cry full of fear - but of course, no noise came out. The tiny black kitten turned and tried to scramble up the tree, but she had no experience in something like that. She slid down the tree bark, barely leaving a mark at all. So she turned to Daystar, pressing up against the tree trunk and continuing to cower in fear.

[ ooc;; @Albino Actually, Muffet makes no noise, but we could just say Daystar saw her and not heard her? ;w; ]

Muckpaw
    ♂ || apprentice of bayclan || no crush or mate || tags: Treeclaw
Muckpaw lifted his head and grinned. "Hi, Treeclaw!" he purred, bounding over to his mentor. "I caught a robin at camp today. Just flew right overhead." Okay, he was aware he was.. fabricating the truth a little. He had caught a leaf, but the leaf HAD been in the air, and was technically flying. So it wasn't a total lie.

Stumpyflower
    ♀ || medicine cat of coppiceclan || no crush or mate || tags: Darkpelt
Stumpyflower jumped, seeing Darkpelt suddenly appear beside her. "O-oh, yes," she meowed, recovering quickly from the shock. "We need more catmint, marigold, and some juniper berries. Do you know what they look like?" If she was going to have a helper, that helper had better be quick and smart about what they had to gather.
mokiemeekie is my sister
very very inactive
cardboardteeth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me