Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Paradise? -Pokemon RP Accepting!-

Postby Boomer » Sat May 06, 2017 6:09 pm

Alessa wasn't sure what a weatherman was, but if he controlled the weather, then she hoped he would make it not rain so hard. A boom of thunder echoed throughout the forest. Alessa curled up tighter and softly winced. She looked to the Pikachu, a bit surprised he wasn't out trying to get some electricity.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Sat May 06, 2017 6:41 pm

Luna had poked his head out "I'm not really keen on going out there.. I have enough electricity to last me another ten days.." he muttered and went back inside. Janai on the other hand wasn't sure if she could capture Alissa or even the pikachu who seemed to be annoying. "I wish I had a Pokemon.. even a friend.." she mumbled.
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sat May 06, 2017 6:51 pm

Alessa looked to Janai as she spoke to herself. The pup was willing to keep Janai out of the rain, but she didn't want to be captured. She feared of being handed off to the Aether Foundation; she didn't want to be in captivity and stared at. Alessa shook her head as the storm let up a lot. She nestled herself into the moss bed with Scarlett.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun May 07, 2017 2:25 am

Name: Eevee

Nickname: Midnight

Sexuality: Straight

Personality: She likes to sleep during the day a lot but very adventurous as well, Wanting to become an umbreon she calls herself midnight. Brave and willing to get into danger to become stronger, She enjoys the presence of kind trainers but will run away from them if they tried catching her. She is really headstrong and often tries to be the hero of the day by charging into fights.

Appearance: This little eevee is nothing too special except that she snatched a necklace from a bad trainer and kept it ever since, the necklace is simply made from a moonstone, more of an indication she wishes to become an umbreon.

Home Region: Kanto

History: She was taken from the kanto region and then was taken on a trip to the alola region through plane, there her trainer tried forcing her to evolve into a vaporeon, she refused and ran away, he never used a pokeball on her so she was still technically a wild Pokemon. She snatched his necklace that same day as revenge for forcing her to become a Pokemon she didn't want to become.

Wild or Caught: Wild

Crush: Not anymore, a long time ago on kanto, not anymore though.

Mate: Nope

Offspring: None

Level: 23

Moves: Quick-Attack, Tackle, Sand-attack, Growl

Other: She loves to snack on berries of any kind as she isn't a picky eater, and loves to climb trees strategically to her advantage
Last edited by Faemyse on Sun May 07, 2017 3:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KCgrrl » Sun May 07, 2017 2:57 am

Name: Flame
Nickname: Flame
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Flame is very happy almost all the time time and loves to play. She can be Stubborn at times, but she just calls it "determination". She hates to fight, but can when she needs to protect someone she loves.
Appearance: a normal flareon
Home Region: Alola
History: Flame was born as a small Eevee in a den in the Kalos region and lived there with her parents until the age of 12. At that age, a trainer found her and caught her. They evolved her into Flareon and tried to make her battle, but she couldn't do it. The trainer got mad and called her weak and things like that and tried to train her by traveling to Alola. She was still to weak-hearted to do it, and the trainer released her. But today, she will battle, and she has been in Alola ever since.
Wild or Caught: Wild
Crush: Open
Mate: None yet
Offspring: None yet
Level: 36
Moves: Flamethrower, fire fang, flame charge, protect
Other: Nope
KCgrrl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sun May 07, 2017 9:04 am

OOC: Both are accepted!
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Faemyse » Sun May 07, 2017 9:37 am

Eevee - Midnight - age: 7 - lvl : 23 - Wild - Female
Midnight dashes around the forest and smiles, looking up at the sky as the rain pours down. She blinks and quickly darts towards a tree and lands on a small ledge, leaping off it to climb higher and higher into the tree to get under the cover of the leaves. Settling down in the tree, she lays down and yawns, lowering her head and resting it on her paws, she nudges the moonstone necklace before looking out over the land. She smiles a little and spots a small cave where some Pokemon are huddled together, looking around again as she jumps onto another branch and snatches a few berries on a thick stem before leaping off the tree and landing on the ground, smiling again as she runs over to the other Pokemon and setting the stem down near the entrance. "Here, you can have these berries to snack on" With that, she darts away and runs around, spotting janai now as she darts into nearby underbrush, kicking up sand (sand attack) to get their attention.

(I know, super long post haha)
Faemyse

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Sun May 07, 2017 9:57 am

Alessa pricked her ears as she heard a strange voice. She looked up to see an Eevee as it disappeared into the bushes. Alessa looked confused as the Eevee gave them some berries, but she didn't object. Alessa slowly moved from her bed and to the berries that were left at the entrance. Alessa felt a raindrop hit her nose, then snorted. She sniffed them vigorously before dragging the branch into her den. She set the berries by the other food she had stored.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FooFarny » Sun May 07, 2017 7:59 pm

Janai stayed in the den "this weather better go" she stuck her head out only to see clear skies and birds flying around "unbelievable.. " she stood up holding the pokepuffs. She felt Luna jump on her shoulder and stole the puffs "hey! Come back here you! That was for the poochenya!" She yelled seeing the pikachu run away
FooFarny

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Boomer » Tue May 09, 2017 8:42 am

Alessa watched Luna take off with some of the PokePuffs. She was tempted to chase after him, but she didn't want to get into a fight about it. She sighed a little, happy that she still had her Rawst berries. Alessa looked up at the sky to see that it was clearing up. She looked to Janai, then slowly left her den. She started to walk towards the closest stream.
Boomer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me