**Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: **Emberclan: The Ones who Burn Bright** ACCEPTING

Postby believe-hwu » Wed Dec 14, 2016 6:09 pm

Daisypaw / 6 moons / Warrior / Tags; Sootstripe, Cinderstar
The cream and white tabby she-cat scrambled herself out of the apprentice's den. Daisypaw quickly noticed her mentor was about to leave the camp for a patrol and padded over to where her leader and her mentor were.

Mallowtail / 39 moons / Warrior / Tags; Rainpool
The curly-furred, light brown and white tom woke up, walked out of the warrior's den. Mallowtail was still half-asleep, and accidentally bumped into Rainpool. "Sorry, Rainpool."
quinn / cancer ♋︎ / any pronoun works
flight risingartmy bestie
my newest one - coveclan

believe-hwu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Wed Dec 14, 2016 11:16 pm

Minnowpaw

Minnowpaw blinked open his eyes. Yawning slightly, he stood up, stretched, and padded to the entrance of the den. Sitting down, he washed a paw over his face and glanced around the camp, wondering what his mentor had planned for him today. Spotting Shadepool and Tallcloud, he called out to the two warriors as he bounded towards them.
"Shadepool! Shadepool! What are we doing today? Can I hunt with Salmonpaw? Oh! can you show us how to do that cool trick to catch squirrels?"

Salmonpaw

Woken up by her broken leaving, Salmonpaw lifted her head to watch him then stood up to follow. She hesitated at the den mouth, watching him go over to their mentors but not wanting to interrupt. She fidgeted with her front paws a little, scanning the camp for something to look at or do whilst she waited. As usual, her gaze was drawn to Daisypaw, one of her best friends.She had been kind of sad when she'd been apprenticed and had to leave the younger cat behind in the nursery, but now here they were, sharing a den again!

((hey is there anything that Daisypaw is good at, like hunting or fighting or thinking up games or something?))
he/him or mew/meow pronouns; autistic
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:43 am

Tallcloud --

His ears snapped up as Mallowtail appeared suddenly, walking into Rainpool. "This Clan is nothing but a bunch of sleepyheads," he teased. With everyone walking into everyone else, it was a wonder how they managed to do anything in the mornings.

Shadepool --

Hearing smaller paws thudding against the ground from behind, Shadepool turned slightly, recognizing the voice of her apprentice. "Good morning, Minnowpaw." An ear swiveled to the side as she considered today's lessons. "I don't think so. B-but don't worry! We'll be improving your hunting skills in another way."

(So what is it that these cats eat on an island? Fish and shore animals? Are there squirrels?)

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 1:50 am

((huh good point... i guess squirrel-like things? idk but if cats got to the island then humans probably introduced some kind of furry tree climbing seed eater. probably fish though))

Minnowpaw

Minnowpaw nodded, then glanced back towards the apprentice den and his fidgeting sister.
"Salmonpaw can still come too right?" He asked, turning back to face the warriors. Minnowpaw didn't like leaving his sister alone for too long, and if she was this fidgety this early, she'd be pretty fragile today.

Salmonpaw

Salmonpaw heard her name and froze. Are they talking about me? She worried about what they'd were saying, and crouched low to the ground, tail tip twitching and ears flat against her head. She stiffened, pushing the tightness in her chest down, and straightened up again, taking a step towards her brother. It won't be bad if they are, remember? Minnowpaw wouldn't do that She told herself, taking anther step towards them. She took a deep breath, then closed the short distance between her and the other cats, joining the conversation with a nod to each of the warriors.
I'm always happy to trade or talk about stuff with people :) I can't read the small text well, so if you PM me, please use normal or larger sizes.
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:30 am

(Yea fish are fine, and so are squirrels since they're everywhere on the planet. There are also small marsupials and snakes, small lemurs, lizards, lots of birds etc)
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:36 am

Sparxychu wrote:(Ohhh myyy)

Too flustered to respond in time, Sootstripe watched speechlessly as Cinderstar pranced away. "Hey, wait up!" He leapt after the smoky gray she-cat and quickly caught up to her. "Who should I take on the patrol?" he asked her, assuming that he would be the one to lead it.

(Haha jk???)

Cinderstar purred softly in his flustered expression, sitting to lick at a paw. "You can bring Tallcloud and Salmonpaw, and please include Yellowpaw.. He doesn't get it much since I'm busy most of the time.." She sounded slightly worried over her young apprentice. "When you come back, tell me how he does."

Yellowpaw still seemed anxious, but he was awake now, and there was no way he was going back to sleep. He wondered what Cinderstar had in store for him while he started grooming himself.
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Dec 15, 2016 5:11 am

Sootstripe nodded. "Alright." It was then that his apprentice, Daisypaw, padded over, and he greeted her with a friendly meow. "Hello, Daisypaw." Turning back to Cinderstar, he asked, "Could I bring Daisypaw along too?"

Rainpool stumbled slightly when Mallowtail bumped into her, but quickly regained her balance. "Oh--Hello, Mallowtail. It's okay," she laughed, smiling shyly in response to Tallcloud's comment. She was actually glad she wasn't the only one to bump into someone that morning; that made her look like less of a klutz.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nebelung » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:00 am

Shadepool --

She followed Minnowpaw's gaze to his sister, rising to her paws when Salmonpaw approached them. "O-of course she-- you can come!" She quickly corrected herself, realizing it would be rude to address her in third person when she was now a part of the conversation.

Tallcloud --

He twitched his whiskers in amusement before an ear swiveled in the direction of Cinderstar. He'd thought he'd heard his name mentioned. And Salmonpaw? He looked at the young molly, obviously distressed about something. Could she handle a patrol separate from her brother? His gaze moved to Shadepool and he wondered the exact same thing for her. But... maybe she could handle it. After all, she was the one with the apprentice. "Salmonpaw, would you like to stick with me instead? We could hunt!"

she | adult who fails at adulting | engaged ♥
Nebelung

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Silvermane67 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:31 am

Cinderstar purred softly, nodding as the apprentice came up to them. "Yes, of course Daisypaw can go hunting. Is that alright wth you?" She curled her tail happily, facing the apprentice. She always seemed to brighten up around the young cats.

Yellowpaw made his way out of the den, looking around. His handsome features were exaggerated by the half light of the rising sun. "Oh.. Is Cinderstar making a patrol..?"
Silvermane67

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby librarycat » Thu Dec 15, 2016 11:09 am

Salmonpaw

Salmonpaw glances to Minnowpaw, who frowns in concern, but nods at her mentor. She didn't want to have to stick with her brother all the time and knew that she needed to be ok without him. She was already feeling a little silly for being so worried this morning. What was she - a kit just out of the nursery? No, she was a strong Apprentice and well on her way to warriorhood. How was she going to do that if she had to keep her brother a tail-length away. And also, she'd been practising fishing. She didn't want Minnowpaw to get embarrassed if he messed up and she didn't. She nodded again, a little pleased to be able to show off and not hold back her hunting skills.
"Sure. Where are we going, Tallcloud?"

Minnowpaw

Minnowpaw's eyes narrow, but he sits down and washes his face nonchalantly. If Salmonpaw thought she could do it, he wasn't going to argue. If she wasn't coming with them, then he could focus on his training and not have to keep an eye on her. He immediately felt a little guilty for even thinking about the positives of not having his sister there. He hoped she'd be alright and that Tallcloud could help her if it happened again. On the other hand though, he was kind of looking forward to being able to hunt properly instead of goofing around to keep his sister from getting to stressed in her head. Maybe he'd be the one to catch something this time. Or maybe he could get Shadepool to teach him some battle moves instead! He'd have to be crafty though... super crafty.

((man i've just realised how much these two should train separately like, all the time. wow they both hold back so the other won't feel bad. i just. i'm exasperated at them and its dumb because i'm writing them. i can stop this. also stay tuned for minnowpaw: the least crafty cat ever.))
librarycat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me