❀ Kitclan - New and Accepting! ❀

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Deputy time!

Swanflower, once she is back a warrior of course! (Good choice)
36%
Mosspelt (Nice!)
9%
Shademask (Again, a nice choice!)
9%
IM MAKING A DEPUTY ):( (Sorry..)
No votes
I can't choose (this is me..)
45%

Total votes : 11

Re: ❀ Kitclan - New and Accepting! ❀

Postby alyxmin » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:11 pm

Maplestar:

Female ☆ Tagged: None ☆ In Kitclan

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

Maplestar sat up in her nest. She gazed around the room before stretching.. She yawned and started to walk out of the leaders den. She looked around to see what she could do today. As she looked, she saw Jaywing sharing fresh-kill with Lionroar, Blazekit playing with a mossball, and Mosspelt walking out of the camp. She decided to get fresh-kill and walked over to get some.
Last edited by alyxmin on Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
here to lurk. only here once in a blue moon
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:38 pm

Swanflower
    location: camp || crush: lionroar || mate: lionroar || tags: open
The queen sat just outside the nursery grooming Rosekit. The little kit didn't seem particularly happy that she was stuck here and not off playing with Blazekit but she didn't struggle against her mother.

Snowpaw
Snowpaw was laid out on his side soaking up the sun. Ice blue eyes were currently closed and a soft purr could be faintly heard from the tom. He was not asleep at the moment, despite how it might appear. No, instead he was simply listening for any passing conversation or gossip that might come his way.

Berrypaw
Berrypaw was sitting near the medicine cat den. He typically could be found here. He figured that he was close enough to hear his mentor's call if needed but also out of her way as well. Plus, from here he could see much of the camp in case of emergency.
Last edited by Weredog on Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby routine » Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:47 pm

Mosspelt scanned the territory searching for a sign of prey. She sniffed the crisp air. She moved along and began searching at the entrance of a rabbit warren. Abandoned She thought to herself. She caught a scent of a shrew nearby. She quickly went into a hunter's crouch and began stalking the unexpecting shrew. She leaped onto it killed it in a single bite. Good enough,She muttered and carried it back to camp
68 65 6c 6c 6f 20 73 74 75 70 69 64

01101110 01101111 01110100 00100000 01100001 00100000 01100011 01110010 01100101 01100001 01110100 01101001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01110011 01101001 01100111 01101110 01100001 01110100 01110101 01110010 01100101 00100000 01101000 01110101 01101000 00111111 00100000 00001101 00001010
routine

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sunflowertrash » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:37 pm

Brownie sat on the fence that was next to the forest and yawned, looking around. Her twolegs were sleeping and she had nothing to do... Except.. Explore the forest. The kittypet jumped down from the fence, and tumbled onto the forest ground.
sunflowertrash

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:14 am

Blazekit

Female ☆ Tagged: Swanflower, Rosekit, and Pinekit ☆ Kitclan Camp

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

She batted the moss with his paw. His tiny claws dug into the moss-ball and ripped it up a bit.
'' Oops...'' he whispered. He put the moss on his back . The moss was dangling off. He ran to the nursery and curled in a ball. He rolled away from his mother, Rosekit, and Pinekit. Then he snuck up on Rosekit and pounced on her. '' I got you! '' He mewed in delight.
Last edited by alyxmin on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:27 am

bump
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:52 am

Swanflower
    location: camp || crush: lionroar || mate: lionroar || tags: blazekit, rosekit, pinekit
Swanflower normally would have scolded her son for jumping on Rosekit in the middle of her grooming but luckily for the him she had just finished. She released Rosekit from her grip and decided to lay down, tucking her paws underneath her chest and pulling her tail up against her side, while she watched her kits play.

Rosekit
    location: camp || crush: none || mate: none || tags: blazekit, pinekit
Rosekit let out a startled squeak at the unexpected tackling from Blazekit. The young calico almost instantly recognized her brother when he spoke so she was soon trying to shove him off her so she could retaliate.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:07 am

Blazekit

He laughed before he jumped off. He batted at Rosekit's face before mewing. '' Wanna play fight? '' He had been waiting for Rosekit to play for a while now. He shivered thinking if Swanflower would groom him. He hated being groomed.
Last edited by alyxmin on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Weredog » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:10 am

Swanflower
    location: camp || crush: lionroar || mate: lionroar || tags: blazekit, rosekit, pinekit
Swanflower did have plans to groom her son as well but she figured she might as well let them play for a while first. The queen took her gaze off of the kits and instead moved it onto others in the camp before finally settling on her mate. She was wondering what he was thinking about right now.

Rosekit
    location: camp || crush: none || mate: none || tags: blazekit, pinekit
Rosekit half-heartedly attempted to bat her littermate's paw away from her face. "Okay." She responded, sounding happy with the idea.
    he/it | adult | autistic
    i'm just some dogboy

communication is
    difficult for me so
    please try to be as
    patient as possible

Image Image Image

Weredog

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby alyxmin » Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:09 am

Blazekit

'' Okay. '' He jumped up on his back paws and pounced on her. He rolled around and giggled. His dad had been teaching him hunting and fighting moves. After all, he had been restless to become an apprentice.

˩ισияσαя

Female ☆ Tagged: none ☆ Forest

Lionroar crouched, his claws sliding out. He had spotted a rabbit, a quite plump one. He slowly put his paws slowly forward. Then he pounced. He swiftly bit its neck until he heard a snap. He dug a small hole and dropped the rabbit in before covering it up with more dirt. He sniffed the air and smelled a vole. He licked his lips. Vole was pretty good. He followed the scent and saw the vole nibbling on a bit of a nut. It was Leaf-fall, so he tried not to step on leaves. He crouched down and moved forward. He didn't look down so a twig snapped under his left paw. The voles ears twitched and it started running. He ran as fast as he could. When he got close enough he jumped on it. It tried to get away, but he dug his claws into it, pinning the vole. He bit into it killing it quickly. He picked it up and went back to the hole. He dug it up and took the rabbit out of the hole. He went back and dropped it into the fresh-kill pile. He took the rabbit and went to the nursery. He squeezed threw the entrance and dropped the rabbit at SWanflowers paws. He purred a soft purr. '' Do you want to share the rabbit with me? '' He mewed. Out of the corner of his eye he saw Blazekit pretending to choke and mewing in a low voice, '' EWWW! ''
alyxmin

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me