Isn't This Just a Mirage? (Private 1 on 1 RP.)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Isn't This Just a Mirage? (Private 1 on 1 RP.)

Postby Calypso Sky » Tue Jun 22, 2010 11:08 am

Boxer plodded forward steadily, wanting to take the lead as usual, but knowing that it meant much more to Mercury. He would miss the herd and his home, but he was proud to be one of the ones chosen to help bring it back to life. The desert loomed ahead of them: dry, dusty, and mysterious. The huge horse bobbed his head up and down, his forelock swaying from side to side as he wondered what was out there.

Juni followed close behind Lotus, taking a mouthful the way he had. Because of her size, she had to go at a small trot to keep up with the others, but didn't mind, so long as she got to be near them. Her sensitive ears picked up the thunder that loomed behind them, and she was glad that the desert didn't have such terrible weather, or so she thought.

((hehe, dead end xD))
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:00 pm

Mercury snorted and halted as they reached the river that divided the desert from the plains. Now, they would finally get to cross this border. "I bet I can jump way farther than you all." Mercury bragged, backing up a bit and taking a huge leap. She cleared the river with plenty of room to spare and smirked.

Lotus sighed, shaking his head as Mercury showed off. The river was low, so it would be no problem to wade across, he had no idea why Mercury had to go and do that. Bending down, he took a long drink before wading through and shaking himself briskly. Now, the challenge really began.
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Thanks. :') I still miss this site sometimes!
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calypso Sky » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:15 pm

Boxer clopped towards the water's edge and took off with his powerful legs, sailing across the water and landing far beyond where Mercury had landed. He shrugged at her and continued walking, the sand beneath his hooves a very odd feeling.

Juni waded through the water as well, following right behind Lotus. The desert was in front of them, vast and unyielding, and the little mare shivered a bit at their quest ahead. "So are we just going to walk straight and see where we end up?" she asked, surprised that the leaders hadn't given more instruction.
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:19 pm

Mercury pinned her ears back and snorted. Immediately, she looked away, a scowl plastered on her face. Already, she didn't like Boxer and didn't look forward to travelling with him. She walked forward, but kept a distance from Boxer, testing the sand beneath her hooves.

Lotus scanned the desert, he couldn't even see a single cactus or tumbleweed. Pawing at the ground thoughtfully, he considered their options. Though, there didn't seem to be many. "I'm not sure, Juni. We haven't got much of a choice." he admitted, beginning to follow after the others.
Hey everyone! I'm not really active on Chickensmoothie anymore. If you ever want/need to contact me I'm on Deviantart as KeyDemon or Flightrising as Clovers.
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calypso Sky » Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:07 am

"I guess you're right..." She replied, trotting to keep up with him. Her coat kept twitching instinctively as grains of sand landed across it. The lack of life in the desert was starting to creep her out. They weren't that far from the plains, and already there were no bugs, no plants, no nothing. It was just plain... eerie.

Boxer kept the lead, moving his head from side to side as they walked, trying to keep an eye out for anything. They had been walking for a while when he stopped abruptly, bobbing his nose forward towards a large shadow up ahead. "Look," he whispered, "Another herd..."
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:26 am

Mercury snorted and halted as Boxer announced the arrival of a new herd. "Fine, if they want to mess with us, we'll just mess with them first!" Mercury neighed and galloped forward, straight at the herd.

Lotus's wears pricked forward as Boxer announced the new herd. But they quickly flew backwards again as Mercury galloped after the other herd... or maybe it was just a mirage. "What a pain." Lotus groaned, continuing to walk at his same slow pace towards the other herd and Mercury.
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calypso Sky » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:34 pm

"Don't leave right away!" Boxer snorted as Mercury dashed off. Turning, he slowed to wait for Lotus and Juni, who were taking more than enough time to arrive. "What do you think we should do?" he asked them as they arrived.

"I think it's a mirage," Juni whinnyed quietly, her eyes glancing back and forth between the herd and Lotus. She wanted them to be friends with the herd, so that they could travel together, but something deep down inside of her told her that they just weren't real.
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Wed Jun 23, 2010 12:43 pm

Mercury skidded to a halt in front of the herd. She reared up and let out a fierce neigh. "Who do you think you are? And why the heck are you doing in the desert?" she demanded, glaring at the new herd.

Lotus sighed as he came up beside Boxer. "I'm pretty sure it's a mirage, what would a herd of horses be doing out in the desert? If it is a mirage, Mercury is making a total fool of herself." he shook his head, causing his forelock to sway back and forth.

((It is a mirage, right? Image)
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Calypso Sky » Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:28 am

((I was going to let you decide! xD But yeah sure, it'll be a mirage :3))

Boxer began to trot towards Mercury and the 'others', Juni close behind him. He clopped up beside the crabby mare and then just kept on going, walking right through the herd that was now very obviously: a mirage. Neighing as he stopped, he turned to look at the others quizzically, he eyebrows raised.

Juni stuck close to Mercury as Lotus was catching up and Boxer was moving ahead. She was surprised that the mirage continued to move, and that they hadn't completely dissappeared when Boxer had gone through. Maybe it would take more than just one horse to move through? Shaking her head, she decided that Lotus would figure it out as soon as he got closer.
Calypso Sky

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagi » Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 am

((This RP is kind of dull, I'd rather do the dragon and knight one. Image)

Mercury's eyes widened in surprise as Boxer just walked through the horses. She pawed at one of them, her hoof simply going through it like it was thin air. "What the heck is this?" she neighed irritably, beginning to prance around the fake herd.

Lotus's eyebrows furrowed as he came closer. Usually, mirages appeared after long periods of time in the desert or when you were exhausted. Gazing curiously at the mirage, he examined it closely. "This isn't an ordinary mirage... I'm not sure what's with this desert." he rumbled, looking about.
Kagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me