FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: FALLCLAN-ʟɪᴛᴇʀᴀᴛᴇ-ᴏᴘᴇɴ

Postby paradox. » Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:28 pm

╔═══════════╗
คร เt
ฬคร
คภ๔ єשєг
รђคll ๒є

╚═══════════╝

Who Are You? →
Who I am? Well I believe the first place I should start is my name. I am Stormnose of Fallclan. It was only 25 moons ago that I was brought into this world by my parents Thorn of the White Rose and Owlstripe. If you have not noticed I am a she-cat in every sense of the word. It greatly insults me if you didn't think I was. Of course my role to play in the camp is that of a warrior though I am quite proud of such a role.

Who do you know? →
My love life is quite easy so I will start with that. I have none. No tom has yet to catch my eye and I believe I have yet to catch someone else's so that means no crush or mate. I believe kits are adorable and I sometimes wonder what it would be like to have kits of my own but what she-cat doesn't? That being said I don't have any kits yet. If you wish to know the whereabouts of my family I suggest looking someplace else because they are actually quite far from where Fallclan makes its camp. I have no siblings or living family members here with me. My parents are long gone and my one sibling dead. My alliance is of course to my clan and to whomever I wish it to be. My enemies are of course anyone who chooses to mess with me or my clan.

What do you look like? →
I am light brown in color though my fur is tabby colored with darker brown stripes running down my sides. Not only that, however, I have a white muzzle, paws, and underbelly. The tip of my tail also shares this color. My eyes are the color of grass at the peak of health in summer, bright green and a sharp contrast to my dark pelt. I have a notch in my left ear as well from a run in with a badger I would rather not mention.

More in-depth →
"Well I'm obviously just a great big ball of positive energy aren't I?" The sarcasm that seemed to roll off of the she-cats tongue was quite evident in her slightly annoyed tone. The more uncomfortable she is the more likely she will be to use it so as to not answer the question so it is best to just leave her be for now.
Now why would you like to know of her personality from her when she'll just sugarcoat it? Now heres what you should know about Stormnose. She hardly kids. The closest you will ever get to a joke from her is sarcasm or a snide comment. She tends to look at things from a realistic point of view and can tell when things are going good or bad and knows when to stop. Of course this tends to skip her mind when she gets worked up on something. Her temper is also something that may flare up every once in a while.

Through all her bad traits there are some good ones. She isn't the nicest cat to be around when you meet her at first but in all honesty shes there when it matters. If you are one of the lucky(or should I say unlucky) few to get close to her then she will be loyal to you. Its not always easy to get there but her heart isn't made of stone and others have gotten through the thick barrier she puts around herself. She is a great listener and can give advice when needed though some of this advice might not always be good. She will put her faith in the ones she trusts and only wants that same faith from them. She loves mornings and getting up early. Probably her favorite thing to do is to climb a tree and watch the sun rise though she will probably try to avoid getting seen. She actually wont mind sharing a kill but don't expect her to do much talking. She'd much rather leave that to the cat she shares her prey with.

So you wish to know my history? I won't deny you this of course, but as they say "Curiosity killed the cat". As you can see by my mothers name I am only half a clan cat. It had started many moons ago with my mother, Thorn of the White Rose. She was originally born to the tribe of Crumbling Rock and had been a prey-hunter for the tribe. Though she was content to live with her tribe she was always an adventurous cat and dreamed of going past the mountain lands she lived in and running wild and alone. She knew the dangers however and decided to stay.
One bright day in the middle of new-leaf when the rains had stopped pouring for once, she was out hunting for her clan. This was when she stumbled upon my father, injured and separated from his hunting party and a long way from home. He had been hidden in an old badger hole and just barely alive. My mother, feeling sorry for the tom, had brought food to him every day and took care of the wounds on his side. She found herself falling in love with the cat in the tree stump and he found himself falling for the charming young she-cat who took the time out of her day to help him. They often spoke to each other, sharing prey and lying side by side on the ground.
My mother wasn't surprised when my father had decided to try to return clan again. She saw the yearning in his eyes when he spoke of his clan and knew what she had to do. Though they only knew each other for a short time she wished to follow him and join the clan he spoke so highly of. The clan was glad to have Owlstripe join them again and with my mother in tow. They welcomed her with open paws, always happy to have another cat.
Several moons later I was born. The first thing I felt was the warmth of my mothers tongue as she groomed me for the first time. I nestled into her, content and warm but blackness was all I saw. Another small writhing thing was next to me, desperately trying to get milk like I was. I remember being quite annoyed at my brothers wiggling and even kicked him. Ah yes my brother Frostmask. He was on the cusp of being a warrior, still only an apprentice when he died. He died from greencough sadly and I dearly miss him.

[ o t h e r ] Nope[/size]
Last edited by paradox. on Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:43 am, edited 7 times in total.
The Universe is very, very big.
It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.

Rule number one: Nothing lasts forever.
Not you or your family or your house or your planet or the sun. It is an absolute rule. Therefore when someone says that their love will never die, it means that their love is not real, for everything that is real dies.

Rule number two
: Everything lasts forever.
paradox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:19 am

Benathorn wrote:
{@snow i~ I have looked through your past posts and can not find any which show that you are able to post at this level.
You are welcome to send me a sample of your writing, but there are multiple problems with the unfinished form you have submitted already.
We already have a cat whose prefix name is Eagle, so you would be unable to use this, while your age for your character (10 Moons) suggest that he is still just an apprentice and can not be leader of a clan at such a young age.

@TyrianPurple~ I shall go ahead and reserve the slot for you.
If you would though, could you please send me an example of your most literate work through PM?

Ooc:Sure!!! I also noticed the other two problems with my form and fixed one. I will be on tonight and will send you something and spruce up my form. I am also on CS on my iPod a lot so I don't ever have time to write out long scentences when I am doing so. I was about to write my form but my mom kicked me off the computer so I decided to start it on my iPod.
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vespur » Tue Jun 04, 2013 4:34 am

D u s k p a w

--------meeting me

name:
Duskpaw
Apprentice
crush:
He doesn't seem all that interested in having a crush at the moment. He doesn't seem himself having one because of just himself in general.
mate:
Not currently.
kits:
He is only a few moons old, does he seem like he has kits when he is still young?

-------outside skin

build:
This tom is very sleek and thin so he is not good with strength or a match of power, but in a race or flight he can get away quite easily. Yet, even so he does have a bit of strength but doesn't have enough to challenge an adult tom or something bigger then himself.
small detailed answer:
He has a short jet black coat with light green eyes and a few scars running along his back. His tail is half only due to a fight, and he is thin in build.
fur detail:
He has jet black short fur running along his skin. The fur usually is not very long during the cold months so he can get freezing easily. His fur angles upward on his face and adds small tuffs on his ears. As it goes down his spine and to his tail it runs horizontal, but curls around the scars and does not touch the pink four scars on his back that are close by to one another. They can be seen as tiger stripes, but the pink scars does ever fade or disappear under fur. At the end of his tail where it is rounded out has a tuff of fur as well. Yet, he has a slight hard time with balance due to the loss of half of his tail and is happy for the short coat he has.
eye detail:
Light green eyes with black slitted pupils that rest calmly in the center of the green. Yet, at the edge of his eye it is more brighter green before fading inward to a more lighter color green that almost seems to be white near his pupils. As well, inside tiny little blue veins are seen at times when he is stressed or mad, their are usually two of three always showing, but when he is stressed a few more will come to the surface of the green and show. He also has hints of blue inside the green, but either it is a vein or a hints of a tint of blue he can't be sure. Yet, his eyes far away are light green, but up close their any array of green's, blue's and whites.
overall detail answer:
Duskpaw overall is a thin cat with agility on his side that he uses to fight. He has the thin weight to make him a fast hunter, but he is not somewhat not hurting himself either to keep him thin but more thanking his genes he got from his dad then his mother. He also has a soft glossy black coat with a small amount of fur on his under belly, and tiny black paws with grey pads that are somewhat cracked from many times of running though the forest ground. Though, instead of bleeding often that just hurt on a long run, and even with his age it shows the force spent on this young cat. He also has earned from a fight a few battle scars that line his spine from the edge of the spine to the other in a sort of slashing look. The fur doesn't grow back against the bright pink scars, but curls around it to flow down the rest of his back. The scars are located on the middle of his back. His tail is most noticeable thing about this cat. Duskpaw has his tail half removed from a fight as well, and it is sort of a stump as it flicks behide him often. The tail length no longer touches the ground and only brushes it when he is sitting, the length of his tail is about seven inches and doesn't grow anymore with his body. His ears are large on his head with pick inside skin and tiny black hairs with grey tips that are on the edge of his ears and the tipoff them as well. He has long black whiskers on his face and cheeks, an his claws are black and sharp as well.

-----my soul is hard to change

personality:
Protective-
Duskpaw is a naturally protective soul how doesn't wish for anyone he knows to get hurt in his life. He is sort of like a watchdog and will be inclined to be at someone's side if they are hurt, in danger, or he has a feeling something bad will happen to them. If he does wish to protect another it is never for the glory or title in doing so, but more for the warm feeling he gets in seeing a happy smile of someone thanking him for helping them though something wrong. This also does include loners as well. The young tom has a watchful eye on the loners when they first arrive into the clan, and will be skittish and closed off mostly towards them till he can trust that they are not a threat. He will go even as far as talking to them to find out if they are dangerous, because even from when he was just a tiny kit in the world he had a natural desire to protect the ones he holds dear to him and to not lose them.
Born Warrior-
Mysterious-
Closed on the Outside-
Inside Nervous-

history:
wip~
his song: Song is Tomorrow by SR-71

Finishing up soon.
Last edited by Vespur on Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:21 am, edited 2 times in total.

"Signature now belows to Toothless."
Vespur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snow i » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 am

you get nothing from me!!! 8-)
Last edited by snow i on Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I am and always will be, yours truly,snow i

We rode the waves
on Spanish sailing ships,
plundered by
pirates we were
stranded on this
sandy shore
forever to wander,
riding the sea from which
we were born,
we return to wilderness,
We return to wild.
snow i

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby <Mistybreeze> » Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:57 am

{Finished my forms. About when will we start?
xxxxxx

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•mistybreeze•female•enfp•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•warrior cats•dogs•tea•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•I love getting trades c:•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
•drawing•pokemon•track•
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

<Mistybreeze>

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:24 am

{@<Mistybreeze>~ Both are accepted.
At the moment I would like to have someone join as the deputy, though in truth, that can always be played out in the RP and one of the warriors are welcome to obtain it in roleplay. Besides that, we will begin once the others complete their forms.
I will then start everyone off with the first posts and you all may begin posting after. c:
Last edited by Benathorn on Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby eventer. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:43 am

((Can I please reserve a male deputy and a female apprentice?))

I need to stop joining RPs. But I just can't help it XD.))
eventer.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Benathorn » Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:49 am

{@horsestar10~ Of course, always happy to have you join Horsestar. ^_^
Benathorn

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby incarna » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:33 pm

{ Ignore this post -.-}
Last edited by incarna on Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

about me: engineering + art + rp
    comms: closed :)
    collecting: any and all 2018 circus items; wl snakes and foxes
    talk to me about: anything d&d, art, art trades, blorbos
    other sites: tumblr
incarna

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradox. » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:34 pm

[I am basically done and I'm just finishing up the personality ^u^]
The Universe is very, very big.
It also loves a paradox. For example, it has some extremely strict rules.

Rule number one: Nothing lasts forever.
Not you or your family or your house or your planet or the sun. It is an absolute rule. Therefore when someone says that their love will never die, it means that their love is not real, for everything that is real dies.

Rule number two
: Everything lasts forever.
paradox.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me