|Pet rp|please join|

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: |Pet rp|please join|

Postby sugarbars » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:53 am

Shorty spotted the dogs and ran in an excited circle. Wagging his tail he barked happily
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:55 am

Star Flash and Forest barked at him. Bunneary hopped onto the window seal. Sebastian came outside and put down bowls nd filled them with freshly cooked food. He handed Forest a plate with some food on it
Open for lit/semi-lit 1x1 role plays!
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbars » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:58 am

Shortystopped running and sniffed the air. mmm that smells good!he thought licking his lips. not stopping to think he trotted a little closer.
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 am

The dogs and Bunneary ate. Forest finished her little snack. Sebastian took the plate back and went inside. He came back outside. He saw Shorty coming near. "shall I feed this one too, my lady?" he asked. "sure" Forest said. Sebastian went inside and came out with a plate of food.
Looking for 1x1 lit/semi-lit roleplays! I can do romance, action, school, fantasy, etc rps. If I only have one character, 99% of the time it will be a female. I can keep up with multiple characters and usually my pictures are anime, though I can do descriptions as well.

<3 I am a fan of SlyFox, Aphmau, Danznewz, UberHaxorNova, SSoHpkc, GoldenBlackHawk, ImmortalHD, SkyDoesMinecraft, Cryaotic, Kootra, the Creatures, and Cow Chop <3
~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:59 am

Last edited by _Red_rose_witch_ on Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbars » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:04 am

(um so forest is the leader or his dogs? and she can talk?)
Shorty sat down tilting his head to the side trying to decide what to do.
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:05 am

Sebastian had two plates in his hand. "you have way too many animals" Sebastian said. "you know I hate dogs" "yet you really like the ones you own" B said. "true" he said. "I ordered a cat" "ok" B said.
Sebastian set the two plates down. Star and Flash ran inside. Bunneary hopped up and down. Forest sat next to Sebastian as someone came by with a box with holes in it. Sebastian opened it.
((sorry I meant B >.<))
((ya the other two appear sometimes but Forest is the leader))
((Sebby put down a plate of food for shorty))
Forms:
Form for a pet:
pets name: Missy
Looks: Image
Personality: nice
Owner: Sebastian
Mate/Crush: -
Babies: is a kitten
History: -
Breed of pet: kitten mix
Other:

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Red_rose_witch_ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:14 am

Amy's clock alaarm went off she quickly woke up she looked at the clock it read '10:38 A.m' "Oh no" she said "i gotta get the dogs for a walk @ 7:30 a.m! And I slept in for like 2 hours!!!!!" she yelled she jumped out of bed and ran downstairs she grabbed jr.'s leash and called "Jr.!Time for a walk." jr. came downstairs wagging his tail wildly he whined alittle as she put his leash on and then she walked out the door,the sun was shining that day Amy thought today would be a great day to take the dogs to the beach or lake.
_Red_rose_witch_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Sebastian's Cat~ » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:15 am

Forest ran over to Sebastian to see what was in the box. Bunneary hopped up onto the table Foest was at outside.

((is missy accepted?))

~Sebastian's Cat~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sugarbars » Mon Jun 07, 2010 8:16 am

(ok cool)
Shorty wagged his tail wildly and ran over to the plate. Gulping the food he sighed in content.
licking his lips he looked up at the people. "more please." he whined
sugarbars

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me