⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Postby No one » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:21 am

LIGHTNING CLAN:

SilentWhiskers/female (they/them/her/she)/20 moons/Lightning Clan Queen and Warrior/Pansexual/No crush yet/Mate: Open, none yet, Former mate is Whims/Kits: Ryekit and Sagekit
SilentWhiskers sat outside of the nursery. The kits were playing by her feet and she smiled. Each one was already growing big and strong. She couldn’t imagine life without them. She sure wished everything the best for her kits.

Sagekit/female (she/her/they/them)/1 moon/Lightning Clan Kit/Unknown Sexaulity/To young for mate and crush/To young for kits
Sagekit wrestled with her brother and she squeaked as he stamped on her tail by accident. β€œOWWE!”

Ryekit/male (they/them/he/him)/1 moon/Lightning Clan Kit/Unknown Sexaulity/To young for mate and crush/To young for kits
Ryekit stepped on his sister’s tail as they were wrestling. He squeaked and said, β€œSowwy.”

DARK CLAN:

Shadepaw/male (he/him/they/them)/9 moons/Dark Clan Apprentice/Pansexual/Crush: Open/To young for mate and kits
Shade paw heard the commotion outside and walked out of the apprentices den. He called out to someone, β€œWhat’s going on?”
No one

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:22 am

πŸŒ™ Nightstar πŸŒ™
She heard fireflares command and knew as an ex Medicine Cat she'd be helpful to the situation at hand. "Whats going on?" :she asked both of them

πŸ¦‰OwlpawπŸ¦‰
She looked at Duskpaw. "With the smell its not in our territory... yet that is," she commented staying with him and Twistedpuddle.

🦌Caribouhoof 🦌
-Waiting for Russetwind and ravenpaw-

β˜€οΈBlazingsun β˜€οΈ
He nodded. "Star clan be with you, stay safe," he said before taking off to the border edge. "Mossleap what do you think we should do to avoid as much damage as possible?"

πŸ”₯FireflareπŸ”₯
The young elder left out of the elders den hearing Splitsilver yell for Poppypaw. "Splitsilver grab Nightstar and I'll come with you. I know the Medicine den and herbs better," she commanded.

~Dark Clan~

🌳Oaklion 🌳
His pelt bristled. "Smoke means fire. If we check it out we need to stay as a group and stay away from it. If its bad we have to find our clanmates as quickly as possible, "he said.

πŸ†Cheetahkit πŸ†
She laughed watching wolfkit

❄Frostpaw❄
She paused. "Yea... smells like.... smoke?" She questioned her mentor. Worry filled her eyes. "If it is then doesn't that mean fire?" She asked.

πŸ¦…HawkpawπŸ¦…
He chuckled before pausing. "Anyone smell that?" He asked.

~Outsiders~
🐾Emerald 🐾||
The she cat put the kit in her makeshift den. "I will tell her but for your safety I need you to stay right here ok honey?" She said to the kit before taking off after crowfall. "If we can round up your clanmates and get them to the other side of my territory across the river they will be safe," she said. "I want to help."
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Sun Sep 26, 2021 6:37 am

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch Smokestar
Ashthorn looked to Thornpatch, then back to Smokestar. "We only smelt it while we were hunting." She pointed her muzzle towards where they had been hunting. "The smoke was very strong." She added. She still appeared panicked, but was handling it well.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Splitsilver Nightstar Fireflare
The mainly white tom stopped near them. "I'd like to help in anyway I can." He meowed, calmish. He had experienced kitting when he was younger and closely observed how it was handled.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:31 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She looked at Blazingsun "yeah, be safe too..." she meowed almost whispering before took the lead to the river to mark the borders. She was not sure if that was the right plan at the moment, seriously there was smoke on the air and they focused on the territory "let's do this fast and then go back to camp" she meowed to the apprentices.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot, Adderfang)
She looked like the younger warrior run off to Splitsilver, looking at the Adderfang "I can't just leave Smallkit here, especially now if there is smoke into the air and maybe a fire coming our way too" she meowed flattering her ears, feeling little disappointed in herself. She looked at Nightstar "does she know what may be going on in here?" she asked, "and there are few warriors left Koileap and Sageflame, they could go to find Doebrook at the moment her mate got the Poppypaw" she meowed looking at the elder.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He looked at his mentor and the other warriors before turning to Owlpaw "well yes it's not, but fire moves fast, now it's far but before you know it it's there" he meowed to her nervously, but hidden it well.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ashthorn, Thornpatch)
He thought for a moment "a smoke huh" he meowed "all right, Ashthorn prepare to take the elder, queens out of the camp and take them near the river...near the borders of Lightningclan...Thornpatch checks the fire's movements and finds the patrols, sent them back to camp..." he meowed. He thought for a moment "I will look at the situation in here and see what I can do if the fire goes all the way here" he meowed.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She flicked her ears as she took a deep breath of the upcoming air, which was not a good idea as the smoke make her want to vomit "yes I do...it's close...maybe we could go to check it....it may be dangerous" she meowed nervously.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He climbed to the tree and looked seeing some smoke there "Frostpaw, let's go back to camp now...we will see what happens then, do we need to evacuate or not" he meowed jumping down.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shiyomi » Sun Sep 26, 2021 9:01 am

Clover pounced on the food with a hungry growl, taking large gulps of meat as she ignored the two older cats and focused solely on eating. She even tried sneaking a quick paw out to snag Emerald's share of food, though by the time she finally had her fill she had looked up only to find herself alone in the den. A small, distressed mew escaped from her and she crouched there for a moment before giving herself a shake. 'Not again!'

She swished her tail in agitation, working up her courage as she sniffed out their scents among the smells of the forest, her ears flattening at the terrible smell of smoke and ash on the wind and she quickly set off on her own to find the two cats who had saved her life.
For he comes, the human child,
To the waters and the wild,
With a faery hand in hand,
From a world more full of weeping than he can understand.

Shiyomi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sun Sep 26, 2021 10:39 am

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn, SmokeStar))

Thorn'Patchs chest rose and fell quickly. The fire was spreading quickly, and he needed to make sure that everyone in camp was out before it got too close. He nodded at Ash'Thorn's words. "Yes, and it's spreading quickly, if we want to get out of here unscathed, then we must leave soon," He said, seeing smoke rise into the air from behind them.

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook writhed in pain, her stomach feeling like the fire that surrounded her. She felt the edges of her vision go black, and she yowled in fear. Where is Split'Silver? Her eyes were wild, and she braced herself. Breathing hard, she stood, her stomach distended. Limping, she crawled out of the bush and into a trail out of the approaching fire. Suddenly, a large branch fell behind her, causing the bush that she was hiding in to erupt in flames, and the grass around it to catch fire. Limping, she walked farther into the woods, fire licking her heels, burning the hairs off her skin. She yowled in pain but kept pushing till she reached an upturned tree with an old badger set underneath. Crawling on her scathed stomach, she climbed into the set and collapsed, her stomach heaving and her eyes tired.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Sun Sep 26, 2021 11:31 am

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: Thornpatch/Tags: Thornpatch Smokestar
Ashthorn heard the orders and tensed again. "Sir, with all respect to your orders and to Thornpatch, I'm faster and could report back here much quicker. I'm more suited to find the fire." She replied. Ashthorn didn't like the idea of Thornpatch getting anywhere near it.

AsherAtRisk wrote:Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Splitsilver Nightstar Fireflare
The mainly white tom stopped near them. "I'd like to help in anyway I can." He meowed, calmish. He had experienced kitting when he was younger and closely observed how it was handled.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sun Sep 26, 2021 12:52 pm

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder || {mentions; everyone else} || t {missingfang//nightstar} ||
β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β­οΈŽ

the she-cat looked at missingfang as she explained that she couldn't leave her kit, which was fair- she didn't want to force the queen to do anything. she dipped her head, "sorry for suggesting that, i think it would be safer for you to stay close to your kit if anything else." she mewed softly as she shifted down to her belly, laying down, although not relaxing fully enough. she almost felt like she needed to help. being cooped up in the elder's den wasn't all that fun...she couldn't even remember why she even retired in the first place. she knew the reason wasn't because of her kits' fate... she winced at that memory before pushing herself to her paws when missingfang mentioned nightstar- and the few other warriors left in camp. she would admit that the queen was wiser than she was. adderfang flattened her ears and looked at the queen with a small frown as she debated her next plan of action. she thought for a moment longer before dipping her head at missingfang, "thank you...". adderfang then slowly headed off, her own worries swirling her mind, making her even more confused. she'll make sure that the queen will have a proper thank you later- but first they should go see about the fire, to make sure that someone is sent out there to retrieve doebrook. hopefully...

there was something clawing at her for her to turn around and head out of camp of her own. she shook that thought away and looked over, noticing fireflare with splitsilver...of course the young elder can help! but will that be enough. adderfang stared at them for a moment before continuing on to lightningclan's young leader. "nightstar!" she meowed as she drew near the she-cat, flicking her tail nervously. "nightstar! there's...something.." she cursed herself before taking a deep breath, pushing out all unnecessary thoughts and worries out of her head, and went on, in a hushed voice, "there's a fire off in the distance..i only saw the smoke, but it could be coming our way..." she, at this point didn't know what to make of it herself, but her thoughts seemed to be set on doebrook at the moment. but at this time she couldn't bring herself to speak. she almost felt like a tiny kit again.

xxxxxx

⋄𝐢rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior || {mentions; shadepaw} || t {emerald/clan-ish} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

crowfall looked over his shoulder, noting that the she-cat decided to follow him- without the kit. he turned back so he could pay attention to where he was going. he had not the time to argue and tell her to stay back. if anything- he doubted that his leader would refuse the help of a loner, if it meant to save their clan...if not...then who knows what would happen.

what felt like ages, crowfall ran through into camp, not bothering to stop and tell the she-cat to stay back. right now, he needed to tell- the warrior came to a quick and sudden halt as he saw ashthorn and thornpatch already talking with smokestar, most likely about the fire. the young warrior panted as he nearly gave in to resting, but not until he had talked to smokestar as well. even if the two other warriors have already alerted the leader, it was also important that the leader knew that there was help offered...by a loner. dear starclan- what has he brought upon himself? he turned to see if the loner followed- or if she stayed, but it didn't seem to matter as he now was making his way to smokestar, catching a glimpse of shadepaw. as he approached the leader, he curtly dipped his head, wanting to get the news out as soon as possible. "smokestar!". the warrior shrank into his own pelt as he waited for the other warrior to finish speaking, after that, he decided to butt in, and hurried with what he had to say as quickly as possible, "as you may know that there is a fire," he glanced at ashthorn and thornpatch before looking back at the leader, "but i may have found someone who's able to help. she doesn't belong to any clan but she has offered her paw in helping our clan.". now, crowfall mentally prepared himself for smokestar's possible wrath for him and the loner, but was it enough preparation?
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Sep 26, 2021 8:12 pm

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She looked at Blazingsun "yeah, be safe too..." she meowed almost whispering before took the lead to the river to mark the borders. She was not sure if that was the right plan at the moment, seriously there was smoke in the air and they focused on the territory "let's do this fast and then go back to camp" she meowed to the apprentices.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot, Adderfang)
She looked like the younger warrior run off to Splitsilver, looking at the Adderfang "I can't just leave Smallkit here, especially now if there is smoke into the air and maybe a fire coming our way too" she meowed flattering her ears, feeling little disappointed in herself. She looked at Nightstar "does she know what may be going on in here?" she asked, "and there are few warriors left Koileap and Sageflame, they could go to find Doebrook at the moment her mate got the Poppypaw" she meowed looking at the elder.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He looked at his mentor and the other warriors before turning to Owlpaw "well yes it's not, but fire moves fast, now it's far but before you know it it's there" he meowed to her nervously, but hidden it well.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ashthorn, Thornpatch, Crowfall, Emerald)
He narrowed his eyes as the younger warrior. He hates when his commandments are circumvented, but at last, she didn't completely change them "fine...check the fire and commands the patrols back at camp if you meet any of them, but don't try to be a hero, we need you alive" he meowed to Ashthorn. He looked at Crowfall with some unknown she-cat, flicking his ears annoyed 'great timing for a loner to show' he thought "Ooh? Crowfall long time no see...where you're being at?" he meowed before shooing his head "anyway...how can a loner help us? What does she know?" he asked with quieter voice.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion, Clover)
She nodded to Oaklion "yes let's check it out..." she meowed nervously looking around the woods. She was not sure where the smoke was coming at was it one side only or was there more. She made a notice of something walking near the bushes, at first she thought it to be some kind of prey, but the smell told her that it was a cat, kitten "uh there is kitten over there? alone?" she meowed flicking her tail to the way.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He climbed to the tree and looked seeing some smoke there "Frostpaw, let's go back to camp now...we will see what happens then, do we need to evacuate or not" he meowed jumping down.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Mon Sep 27, 2021 1:56 am

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder || {mentions; everyone else} || t {missingfang//nightstar} ||
β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β­οΈŽ

the she-cat looked at missingfang as she explained that she couldn't leave her kit, which was fair- she didn't want to force the queen to do anything. she dipped her head, "sorry for suggesting that, i think it would be safer for you to stay close to your kit if anything else." she mewed softly as she shifted down to her belly, laying down, although not relaxing fully enough. she almost felt like she needed to help. being cooped up in the elder's den wasn't all that fun...she couldn't even remember why she even retired in the first place. she knew the reason wasn't because of her kits' fate... she winced at that memory before pushing herself to her paws when missingfang mentioned nightstar- and the few other warriors left in camp. she would admit that the queen was wiser than she was. adderfang flattened her ears and looked at the queen with a small frown as she debated her next plan of action. she thought for a moment longer before dipping her head at missingfang, "thank you...". adderfang then slowly headed off, her own worries swirling her mind, making her even more confused. she'll make sure that the queen will have a proper thank you later- but first they should go see about the fire, to make sure that someone is sent out there to retrieve doebrook. hopefully...

there was something clawing at her for her to turn around and head out of camp of her own. she shook that thought away and looked over, noticing fireflare with splitsilver...of course the young elder can help! but will that be enough. adderfang stared at them for a moment before continuing on to lightningclan's young leader. "nightstar!" she meowed as she drew near the she-cat, flicking her tail nervously. "nightstar! there's...something.." she cursed herself before taking a deep breath, pushing out all unnecessary thoughts and worries out of her head, and went on, in a hushed voice, "there's a fire off in the distance..i only saw the smoke, but it could be coming our way..." she, at this point didn't know what to make of it herself, but her thoughts seemed to be set on doebrook at the moment. but at this time she couldn't bring herself to speak. she almost felt like a tiny kit again.

xxxxxx

⋄𝐢rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior || {mentions; n/a} || t {emerald/smokestar} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

he blinked back a surprise gaze at smokestar's reaction to the loner. not what he was expecting but he decided to go with it before he changed his mind. "i was out hunting and patrolling near the borders- but never mind that," he quickly dismissed that statement with the flick of his tail, glancing back at the she-cat before continuing, it wasn't until now that he didn't know her name. something that was fairly important when he first ran into the loner. "there's a river that we can cross on her side," he flicked his tail over to emerald, "of her territory." he said in a hushed voice. "if anything it's safer than going towards the fire and into lightningclan's territory." crowfall then paused, turned his head over his shoulder as if he wasn't going to see the fire from where he stood. if the fire was spreading towards lightningclan, then they most likely in danger as well. he turned his head back towards smokestar, waiting for his response.
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me