MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:09 pm

Rowanleaf

β€œWhat?!” I squeaked. β€œLily... I’m.. I’m so sorry..” I hung my head down β€œI wasn’t there for her.. nobody was except you Russetpaw.. you’re so much kinder than I thought you were.” β€œShe had to watch her life crumble all alone out there..” I sighed β€œhow could Batfang treat her like that?” I was mad as I stomped my foot down β€œHe knew he was really her only friend. How dare him! I trained that cat better.” β€œWhen he gets back..” β€œI swear I’ll”
Last edited by Jackaboy on Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby кσι » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:10 pm

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Roseshadow, Dreampaw,
Bubblepaw, Wasp, Bee

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang cocked his head to the side as the calico fae spoke about the loner they came to know so well, simply proving just how small their world really was.. and strengthening the trust he already felt for these loners. He nodded toward the tom-cat, his wary gaze scanning the area for any signs of danger, though he couldn't really place what was dangerous here or not. The young tom could hear strange sounds buzzing in his ears, and the strong smells surrounding them made his nose burn.. it was different to say the least. Batfang stopped for a moment to let the she-cats pull ahead, making sure his clanmates were safe was his top priority at this point, aside from finding the territory they were sent out to find of course. When the calico fae looked back at them again he gave her a small shake of his head, ignoring the burning sensation in the pads of his paws "As much as we would love to take a break, I think it would be best to get there as soon as possible.. we really need to get back to our clan." The black tom smiled, his thoughts drifting back to the pretty she-cat he left behind, a clenching feeling taking over his stomach at the thought of her.. he really couldn't wait to get back.

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee snapped her head to the side at the mention of the familiar name, her gaze focused on her bother, who didn't seem fazed by the name drop. Though he didn't seem too keen on acknowledging the name of his own past-mate, she couldn't help but speak about the cat they'd been well acquainted with.. it was nice to hear about other members of their old clan "Ahh, we know Salem. We were good friends once, the three of us." She gave her brother another quick glance before facing forward, giving the rest of the cats a slow nod as her brother finished speaking "I do miss the clan life, but living by our own rules is much more fun.." Bee let out a small chuckle, her head turning to give the cats following behind them a quick once-over.. they definitely seemed tired, perhaps in need of a rest "Should we let them rest for a bit, Wasp? The poor things look worn out." As she awaited the reply from any cat, she padded onward, taking the lead as they weaved through the shadows, trying to keep out of the sight of the rest of the population as they made their way through.

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 49 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Berrydusk
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo let out a loud sigh of relief he didn't know he was holding in, his muzzle moving to giver her cheek a lick. He could barely contain the immense happiness he felt with this she-cat.. though their relationship started off a bit rocky, he knew she was the one for him.. no doubt about it. The loner nodded at her question, his affectionate gaze focused intently on her amber pools "Of course.. I would do anything if it meant spending the rest of my life with you.." He glanced toward the cave, catching a glimpse of his sister, who slept near the entrance of the den, obviously still uncomfortable around the rest of the group "My sister may not be on board with the idea.. but I don't care. I'm not going to leave Dawnflower again, and I'm definitely not going to leave you." Apollo gave her cheek another happy lick before turning so his shoulder was touching her own, a wide smile spreading across his face "I've been thinking about clan-cat names.. what do you think about 'Sunstrike' ?"

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Lily, Harry,
Moonstar

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her a curt nod and followed quickly after her, her eyes closed against the warm sunlight and cool breeze.. a feeling she would never get tired of. The earth had finally begun to return to its state before the flood, and new flora and fauna were emerging every day. It was nice to see their home finally healing after the catastrophic events that had unfolded only a moon or so ago. With a small smile she stopped, giving the large clearing they'd emerged in a good look-over, her gaze locking on what seemed to be a small squirrel foraging at the base of a tall tree. Salem crouched down, and with a little wiggle of her rump, launched herself at the crimson-furred creature, which she then brought to her jaws and clamped down on with a swift hooking of her claws. The large fae then dropped her prey into a large hole and scraped dirt overtop it, making sure it was safe until she returned later to retrieve her catch.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Rowanleaf, Open

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface angled his ears backward, hoping to catch a bit of the warrior's conversation with the crimson-furred apprentice, his claws digging into the earth below him. He knew the reason for all of this was Batfang, but there was no way he could be mad at the younger tom for following his heart.. he did the same when he became mates with Moonstar. The deputy let out a small sigh and threw his head back, his hazy pools focused on the clouds drifting lazily above, finding the quiet tranquility somewhat relaxing. As much as he wished for a bit of quiet around camp, he could hear the cries of Rowanleaf and the insincere feelings from Russetpaw, only putting him more on edge. As Rowanleaf's comment echoed through the camp, Ghostface finally jumped to his paws and padded over, his brows furrowed "You don't know the whole story.. don't immediately go after Batfang. How do you even know this apprentice is telling the truth? wait until your former apprentice gets back before you go and judge him. You and I both know he wasn't her only friend.. what would that make you and I? or Darkspeak?"
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:27 pm

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Rowanleaf

She didn't mind him nuzzling into her and getting it out of his system. Just sticking close to him and nuzzling him quite a bit. Listening to the other cats as well as her mate and she sighed softly. "This Wil lall be figured out. But right now it seems everyone is grieving...lets not get riled up...right mate?" she said slowly and looked up at him with a worried expression.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

Minxleaf watched him curiously and smiled before softly laughing. "Awe Whitemist you're adorable" she purred fondly and nodded. "I would want kits with the most handsome Tom of course! But I'll leave it up to you when you are ready to handle little furballs" she hummed and moved over to lick his cheek. "Now let's go have an adventure yes?"

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Open

Sitting within the cave and staying mostly to himself.

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

The Tom watched as she moved about before she came back and she seemed mad. Nothing was more terrifying than a queen let's be honest. "Alright" he said and hurriedly followed her down and inti the shrubbery before bumping her gently to direct her towards the mountain. Though he noticed the little kit following and sort of smiles. "What a cute little one" he purred gently and licked the kits head gently.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: Driftingice

The kit had gotten much more mischievous as he had grown a bit more. Sneaking about to sleeping cats and he would wake them. Sadly it was Driftingices turn this time and he quietly snuck up to him. Being careful as he slowly crept atop the older Tom and began to knead him like dough and nip his ear. "Wake up!" he chimed.[/quote][/quote]
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:34 pm

Rowanleaf

I sighed as I felt the anger and betrayal.. but all of that was released when Ghostface same back and when my mate talked. β€œYou’re right guys..” β€œI’m sorry I just feel... sad.” I looked at my paws β€œand while I’m sure Russetpaw is telling the truth.. I know I’ve only heard it from one side.” β€œI should act like the warrior I am.” β€œAnd Ghostface.l you can’t consider yourself as her friend.. you were her father.” β€œThis must hurt you so much.. I’m so sorry.”
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Firelight_AA » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:46 pm

Reaperclaw/Male/13 moons/App: None/Open/Tags: Clan

He'd stuck around for a moon, sensing something dark and to burry the killed kit. He couldn't help but feel that the apprentice called Russetpaw was becoming dark. Poor Kestrelclaw, She'll be so upset if she ever finds out. He knew she was close to her apprentice and if she found out it'd be tragic.

Kestrelclaw/Female/18 moons/App: Russetpaw/Open/Tags: Open

She was sleeping.

Wolfkit/Male/Four moons/Adopted mother: Owleyes/Tags: Open

He was bored and looking for someone to play with.
I have Autism more specifically Asperger's so please go easy on me if I'm not posting.
I have a Toyhouse now! https://toyhou.se/Firelight_folf
Image Orange Glow
Firelight_AA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 3:49 pm

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; Batfang, Bubblepaw, Roseshadow, Wasp, Bee

Dreampaw walked beside Batfang, sticking close to her friend. She listened as Wasp said starclan hadn't talked to them, she looked up at the sky as if hoping starclan would give her a sign or something. She looked down her eyes looking straight ahead as she flicked her tail in frustration, starclan hadn't talked to her since she left Dawnclan with Bubblepaw to find Batfang and Roseshadow. She looked up at Bee before Batfang giving him a nudge "we should take a break even if for a short time I don't want anyone to get cracked pads especially since I don't have any herbs, plus it'll give us time to get to know Bee and Wasp better." she whispered softly so only Batfang could hear her "but it's up to you, I can certainly walk the rest of the way." she whispered again giving him a smile.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Litwick » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:07 am

γ€ο»ΏοΌ¦ο½ο½˜γ€‘
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~
She-Cat//19 Moons// Loner
Tags: Open
Loc:Dawnclan Camp
'We live in a world where you either look out for yourself or get doomed from looking out for others'

Fox trotted back to the camp with the cats, placing the prey in the prey pile before politely dipping her head and excusing herself. She trotted off to the entrance of the camp, sitting down and watching everyone in wonder. She licked at her paw, not quite hungry yet, but she did want company, however, she was new here and she didn't want to bother.
Litwick

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby KookieKrumblez » Tue Feb 26, 2019 2:11 am

Storm - Tom - Kittypet, Soon to be Warrior - Small Crush: Mixmoon - Tags: Mixmoon

Storm continued to follow Mixmoon, when he noticed a large highway up ahead. "Mixmoon, do we have to pass the monsters? Isn't there a tunnel or another way to get to the other side?" Storm never liked the cars, and he hated the idea of passing them in their own path.
KookieKrumblez

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Tue Feb 26, 2019 5:05 am

Whitemist
tom - warrior - Minxleaf - Minxleaf - no apprentice - tags: Minxleaf
βšͺ
He shook his head about his mate's words "no no, I didn't say I was not ready for them, I am..." he meowed getting a silent for a moment like trying to think his second words "It just...I don't think this is a good time for that, I mean we don't really have a territory and likely we need to move elsewhere...It's can be dangerous with young kits or a pregnant queen..." he meowed looking up to her smiling "what about? let's have a family when we find this new home for us? what do you say? my dear" he meowed with a soft purr.

Owleyes
she - queen - no crush - no mate - no apprentice -tags: Wolfkit, Brightkit
πŸ¦‰
She was silently watching the clan life, inside the nursery, his eyes looking toward the bored looking Wolfkit a bright smile coming to her face "Wolfkit, why don't you play with Brightkit and Starlingkit? There near to be a apprentices age, but for now, you could have your kitten time with them" she meowed to her adoptive son. She gave a look at Brightkit "Brightkit, come on here?" she called for her, making sure that she saw her before talking anything.

Flowerpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Rowanleaf - tags: open
🌼
She looked at her mentor talking with his mate and deputy, she didn't really know anything about Lilyflight, but still, she was sad about her death. She didn't want to be angry at her or Rowanleaf about it, as her apprentice training are lacking because of that, as her mentor was being eaten by his sorrow and really didn't have the interest to do anything with her, but still, she didn't blame him at all.

Cheetahpaw
she - apprentice - no crush - Bugeyes - tags: Bugeyes
πŸ†
She padded out of the apprentice's den and gave a long look to the warrior's den, with grim 'Soon, I can go there to do my new nest' she thought excitedly. Blinking her eyes she looked up to the sky before her eyes landed to her mentor Bugeyes "Hello Bugeyes, you must be so relieved as I am going to be warrior soon, we will share a den" she meowed softly.

Ashenpaw
tom - apprentice - no crush - Pikespark - tags: open
πŸ’€
He sat near the apprentice's den entrance and watched as his fellow clanmates came out of their dens to do their own thinks. He looked over to Ghostface, wondering when his warrior ceremony will be held, maybe in the evening as he was seen Moonstar go out already.

Brindlefang
tom - warrior - no crush - no mate - Jadepaw - tags: open
πŸ‘Ή
He is open on camp.

Leafsoul
she - warrior - no crush - no mate - no apprentice - tags: open
πŸ‚
She is open in camp.

Iriskit
she - kit - no crush - no mentor - tags: open
πŸ‘οΈ
She tiredly watched as her littermate Mudkit padded out of the nursery again, to do his own thinks. The young tom has become a little wild turning this last moon and it sure was problematic sometimes, pretty likely her mother was thinking the same
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tΕ«Δ« » Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:46 am

β–Œβ•‘ β–Œβ•‘ π’π¦π¨π€πžπ₯πžπšπŸβ•‘β–Œβ•‘β–Œ
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’
      Tom | Warrior | 20 Moons | Apprentice; Sweetpaw | Tags: Fox
      β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’β€’

Smokeleaf got up with a yawn. He glanced around camp. He padded over to Fox, giving her a polite dip of the head. "Hey, Fox. How are you going?" He asked as he came to sit with her.

β™‘*β€’.ΒΈ 𝐁𝐫𝐒𝐠𝐑𝐭𝐀𝐒𝐭 ΒΈ.β€’*β™‘
      She-Kit | Loner | 4 Moons | Tags; Wolfkit, Owleyes | Mentioned; N/A

Brightkit padded over to her adoptive mother, and glanced at Wolfkit. Brightkit had been pretty quite since she had lost her hearing. Mostly because she was scared she was going to say one thing, but mean the complete opposite! Brightkit kneaded the ground with her claws, which were now pretty sharp. She was worried that she wasn't going to become a warrior now. Possibly a medicine cat?

* β˜†:**:. 𝐌𝐒𝐱𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐧 .:**:β˜†*
      She-Cat | Medicine Cat | 30 Moons | Apprentice; Dreampaw | Tags; Storm

Mixmoon sighed. "I don't think there's any way around it. Don't worry, I'll be by your side!" Mixmoon lead Storm over to the thunderpath. "When I say go, run, and don't stop." Mixmoon placed a paw on the thunderpath, feeling for vibrations. She let a few monsters go, before yelling. "Go!" Mixmoon launched onto the thunderpath, her claws scraping at the strange black stuff.
tΕ«Δ«

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me