MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:10 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 37 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Salem,Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

"Its not a problem. Lets get going!" Moonstar smiled at them before trotting into the forest. As soon as she stepped into the foliage scents of prey drifted into her nose. She quickly crouched down,slowly stalking forward until she pounced upon a vole,snapping its neck with ease. She burried it,heading on to find more prey.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Amberblaze, Creamflower, Cocoaflower- Location:Salem's Mountain -

She glanced at Creamflower,rolling her eyes."Cocoaflower was the easiet apprentice to deal with. The reason we're watching her is because shes carrying kits."the molly deadpanned.Ivyshade padded out of camp with her patrol,quickly getting into hunting mode. She pounced on a robin,and burried it heading on to find something else to catch.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 45 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

"Of course I would! Do you have dandelion fluff in your brain?!"She huffed,standing up on her paws. She was shorter than Apollo,which made her look quite funny in this situation. She huffed,sitting back down and looking at her paws. The molly curled her tail around her paws awaiting a response. (Sorry this is short)

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 76 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open -Sleeping-

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Warrior/To be Queen - 13 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Salem- Location:Salem's Mountain -

She gave Amberblaze a bright smile. It was nice to hear most of her clan mates were excited for her kits. It helped ease her nerves abit."Thank you! Maybe you'll get to mentor one of them. I'd actually like that. You'd be a great mentor."The molly mewed,giving him a friendly nudge. The dark brown molly padded after the hunting patrol,glancing around for any sight of he beloved mates return.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 40 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -sleeping-

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 39 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

open -sleeping-

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 69 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

open -sleeping-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 14 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Prophecy cats, Bee,Wasp - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow followed the group,making sure to keep close to Bubblepaw."The prophecy does talk about bees. . .and her name is Bee." he mumbled,nodding his head at the others statements. It felt right to be here. He glanced at Wasp and Bee curiously. "Most loners we meet are afraid of us clan cats. How come you guys arent?"He asked,tilting his head to the side curiously.

Wasp
"I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars"
- Tom - Loner - 48 Moons -
- Crush:N/A - Tags:Bee,Prophecy Cats - Location:Barn -

Wasp looked over at Dreampaw,giving her a shake of his head."Starclan hasn't spoken to us in a long time."He mewed,trotting towards the city,stretching his paws out. He turned his gaze to Roseshadow and Batfang,a smile forming on his lips."Well,we were once clan cats. A long time agon"He explained,glancing at hisnsister."If you want to know more ask Bee. She's a better story teller than myself."
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby кσι » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:05 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Roseshadow, Dreampaw,
Bubblepaw, Wasp, Bee

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang motioned for the rest of the group to follow after them as the two loners began walking, his ears perking as he took in their past, which sounded quite similar to one he heard before. He gave his clanmates a questioning look, his head tilting to the side in the process "Didn't Salem say she came over here from a clan called Islandclan?" Before his clanmates could answer, he turned back toward the siblings, a small smile forming on his maw "Have the two of you ever thought of rejoining a clan?"

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee jumped to her paws and followed quickly after her brother, her curious gaze focused on the four clan cats as they began their journey through the city. She nodded as her brother finished, smile forming on her maw as the memories of their clan came flooding back, filling her belly with a friendly warmth "That's right. We come from a clan called Islandclan.. which disbanded many moons ago." The calico fae let out a small sigh as she faced forward, her shoulder brushing up against her brother's "We came here after we left.. been here since."

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 49 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo could feel his pelt heat up at her reply, her answer one he definitely had not been expecting to hear. The loner chuckled lightly as she too stood up, her head barely above his shoulders in the position they were in. The large tom settled back down as she did, his shoulder pressed firmly against her own and his tail moving to entwine hers "Well then Berrydusk, would you do me the honor of becoming my mate..?" Apollo turned toward her, his normally flirtatious smirk being replaced by one of genuine affection and joy. As scared as he was to ask her such a question, especially since they were from totally different worlds.. he couldn't live with himself if he allowed this to fade away.. he refused to keep himself from being happy "And if you're worried about the warrior code at all.. I guess I'll just have to join the clan."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Harry, Moonstar

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem gave her a curt nod and followed quickly after her, her eyes closed against the warm sunlight and cool breeze.. a feeling she would never get tired of. The earth had finally begun to return to its state before the flood, and new flora and fauna were emerging every day. It was nice to see their home finally healing after the catastrophic events that had unfolded only a moon or so ago. With a small smile she stopped, giving the large clearing they'd emerged in a good look-over, her gaze locking on what seemed to be a small squirrel foraging at the base of a tall tree. Salem crouched down, and with a little wiggle of her rump, launched herself at the crimson-furred creature, which she then brought to her jaws and clamped down on with a swift hooking of her claws. The large fae then dropped her prey into a large hole and scraped dirt overtop it, making sure it was safe until she returned later to retrieve her catch.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:27 am

Creamflower listens to Ivyshade's response and just shrugs, smiling nonetheless. "And its a good thing shes pregnant!" she added. "The Clan could always use more kits! And getting to meet someone new will help bring new life to the Clan!" As she watches the warrior catch a robin sometime after talking, she purrs. "Great catch Ivyshade!" she said. She scans the area, seeing what she can find so far. Suddenly, she spots a rabbit and stalks towards it, keeping an eye on its ears. Whenever the ears point towards her, she stops, whenever they point elsewhere, she stalks. Once she is within chasing distance, she bolts after the rabbit, eventually keeping up with it. Once she is close enough, she trips it with a paw and grabs it by the neck, snapping it.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 11:58 am

Rowanleaf

I watched as our deputy left.. And Salem pulled Lily away. I felt guilty for her death, she was so angry... but I think we all perceived it wrong. β€œRussetpaw.... when you and Lily were together and left the camp that day..” β€œis that when lily found out about Cocoaflower?” I could feel my heart slowly breaking, I cared about lily.. And I couldn’t help but be mad at everyone that had caused this.. even myself. Except ghostface, he was my friend.. ghostface really had just been put in the middle between Lily and Moonstar. I couldn’t help but feel a little angry with her, batfang, Cocoaflower and myself. β€œWhen Batfang gets back i’ll have to tell him.. he should know” β€œI think lily came back because she didn’t want them to have the pleasure of thinking she was alive.” β€œThat’s... really selfish..”
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:15 pm

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 37 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Salem,Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

-hunting I'll post for her next time-

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Amberblaze, Creamflower, Cocoaflower- Location:Salem's Mountain -

-hunting I'll post for her later-

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 45 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Mate:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

The molly nodded,and she nuzzled her new mate,licking his cheek. Backing up a bit as he began to speak again,her eyes widening. He was going to join the clan? Just to be with her? Berrydusk felt her whole pelt heat up as she thought about it."You'd really be willing to do that? Join the clan? For me. . ." the fae practically melted at the thought of being woth Apollo at all times,and not going against the code. It would be great,but how would his sister take it? Artemis was against joining the clan, could he really abandon his sister like that?

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 76 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open -Sleeping-

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Warrior/To be Queen - 13 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Salem- Location:Salem's Mountain -

The molly was just wandering around,making sure to stick close to the patrol.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 40 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -sleeping-

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 39 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

open -sleeping-

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 69 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

open -sleeping-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 14 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Prophecy cats, Bee,Wasp - Location:City -

"Ya she did say she was from a other clan." the sandy tom cat glanced curiously as Wasp amd Bee,but said nothing more. He kept his head forward as they entered the city,tail bushing as all the sounds and smells began to overwhelm him.

Wasp
"I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars"
- Tom - Loner - 48 Moons -
- Crush:N/A - Tags:Bee,Prophecy Cats - Location:Barn -

Wasp snapped his head to Batfang as the tom said Salem,but he quickly shook it off. There was no reason to think about her anymore. "We like barn life just as much as the next guy, but we've talked about rejoining a clan every now and then. It's never seemed like the right time. We have a good life at the barn,theres no use in leaving it."He explained,looking back at the four cats as they entered the city. "Stick close to us,its easy to get overwhelmed and lost here. Bee knows this place better than I do so she'll be leading the way. Dont talk to any cat unless we talk to them first."
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:26 pm

-mostly old (before moon skip) -

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Owleyes

Her little ears perked on high alert. "Hmmm" she murmured and carefully moved off a bit so if Owleyes spooked some maybe some would scatter. It always depended on the mice really. "Go for it" she murmured and crouched down just in case.

-after skip-
Little step noticed her mate seemed rather distressed and her ears went back a bit. She carefully wandered over to him and nuzzled his side gently. "Rowan leaf? What's the matter?" she asked unsure how he was feeling with everything.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

Minxleaf watched him curiously and smiled before softly laughing. "Awe Whitemist you're adorable" she purred fondly and nodded. "I would want kits with the most handsome Tom of course! But I'll leave it up to you when you are ready to handle little furballs" she hummed and moved over to lick his cheek. "Now let's go have an adventure yes?"

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Open

Sitting within the cave and staying mostly to himself.

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

The Tom watched as she moved about before she came back and she seemed mad. Nothing was more terrifying than a queen let's be honest. "Alright" he said and hurriedly followed her down and inti the shrubbery before bumping her gently to direct her towards the mountain. Though he noticed the little kit following and sort of smiles. "What a cute little one" he purred gently and licked the kits head gently.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: Driftingice

The kit had gotten much more mischievous as he had grown a bit more. Sneaking about to sleeping cats and he would wake them. Sadly it was Driftingices turn this time and he quietly snuck up to him. Being careful as he slowly crept atop the older Tom and began to knead him like dough and nip his ear. "Wake up!" he chimed.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:46 pm

Rowanleaf

I looked around, thinking of Cocoaflower kits.. of course I was exited for them but.. I sighed.. no I can’t hate kits I’ve never met before.. don’t be dumb. I was just acting out of Grief.. I should be there for my friend, ghostface.
I turned as I was suprised Littlestep was back so soon. β€œOh umm.. I have terrible news.. Lily’s dead..” I sniffled
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:50 pm

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Rowanleaf

Little step looked over his face as he spoke and her tail drooped. "Oh hun..." she murmured gently and leaned herself against him more. "I'm sorry. I liked Lily...she was just young" she mumbled and started to groom him just a little in hopes to help him in one way.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

Minxleaf watched him curiously and smiled before softly laughing. "Awe Whitemist you're adorable" she purred fondly and nodded. "I would want kits with the most handsome Tom of course! But I'll leave it up to you when you are ready to handle little furballs" she hummed and moved over to lick his cheek. "Now let's go have an adventure yes?"

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Open

Sitting within the cave and staying mostly to himself.

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

The Tom watched as she moved about before she came back and she seemed mad. Nothing was more terrifying than a queen let's be honest. "Alright" he said and hurriedly followed her down and inti the shrubbery before bumping her gently to direct her towards the mountain. Though he noticed the little kit following and sort of smiles. "What a cute little one" he purred gently and licked the kits head gently.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: Driftingice

The kit had gotten much more mischievous as he had grown a bit more. Sneaking about to sleeping cats and he would wake them. Sadly it was Driftingices turn this time and he quietly snuck up to him. Being careful as he slowly crept atop the older Tom and began to knead him like dough and nip his ear. "Wake up!" he chimed.[/quote]
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Mon Feb 25, 2019 12:59 pm

Rowanleaf

Tears fell down my face as I curled into her, hiding my tears in her fur. β€œ her grooming was comforting β€œI just don’t know how to feel.. angry, sad or shocked..” I chocked out with a quick sniffle so I wouldn’t get snot on her beautiful coat. β€œI’m sorry.. I should be strong right now.. but this hurts so bad.”
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Mon Feb 25, 2019 1:03 pm

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-11 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Rowanleaf

Russetpaw had to hold back a laugh as he watched the deputy trudge away. The tom raised his skull, looking around. He paused, spotting Rowanleaf approaching him. β€œYes, sadly. ” The tom sighed, putting on a sad, pitiful expression β€œWe were walking, then stumbled apon Cocoaflower asking Batfang to be her mate.” He hung his head whilst uttering the lies. β€œShe was heartbroken, she couldn’t take it. I tired to console her but nothing would help her... She had to watch as her just newly made mate nuzzled and cuddled with a different she cat.”

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-18 moons-Location- His & Salem's territory-Tags: Moonstar, Salem

Harry cheerily trotted after the two she-cats. He lifted his head to sniff the air, spotting a vole, he got into a hunter’s crouch. The blue-grey tom pulled himself across the grass toward the small creature. He waited for a moment, then leaped, pouncing on the vole and ending it with a swift bite to the neck.

╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-26 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Ivyshade, Creamflower, Cocoaflower

-Hunting-
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me