MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:20 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 37 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Ghostface,Lilyflight - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Moonstar stalked over to Lilyflight,her tail lashing. Her face showed that she would not take any back talking from the younger molly,and would rip her to shreds if she said anything. Moonstar wasn't usually like this,but the poor she-cat had so much stress on her back, and she didn't like Lilyflight anyway. "You will not speak to any of my warriors in such a degrading manner!I don't give a mouse what you say about me,because you're opinion on me does not matter. But you will not speak to Driftingice in such a manner that you did. And to lay your claws on him! Such disrespect. I thought you had learned from your time as an apprentice, but I see you have not. You are a toxic warrior, and I will be setting that straight." the molly cleared her throat,turning to face the whole clan,raising her voice."I am giving this fox-heart here a choice, She will either be known as Lilypaw and return to apprentice duties for as long as i deem fit, with Driftingice as her mentor, or she will leave Dawnclan for the rest of her life." The molly snapped,her blazing bi-colored eyes landing on Lilypaw again,teeth bared."Pick one right now, and if you do not, all of my warriors have permission to rip you to shreds and feed you to the crows." The white molly held her head high,fur smoothed down, an air of authority to her. She was not a cat you wanted to mess with.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

----

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 45 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

Berrydusk said nothing more as they padded back to camp. She didn't feel like there was anything else to say. She did however, brush her tail against his side before speeding up and climbing the slope of the mountain. The molly disappeared into the cave,curling up next to her mother,who was sleeping peacefully in one of the softer nests that had been made for her.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 76 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

------

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Warrior - 13 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Batfang,Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

----

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 40 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Troutsplash pondered what he said for a moment.He understood, there was no way he could live Harry's life,even if he wanted to. So he understood what the tom meant."It's your choice,but I'd love to have you by my side as my clan mate." The Abyssinian purred, love pooling in his eyes. It was the first time he had felt like this towards another cat,and though he wasn't surprised he fell for a tom instead of a she-cat, it still kinda felt weird to be in love after such a short time."Consider it, you don't have to join us,but it would be nice."

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 39 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

----

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 69 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

----

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 14 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow stuck out his tongue in disgust,lashing his tail as he padded through the territory,reluctantly letting Batfang take the lead. it wasn't ideal, and he would argue with the other toms choices at some point, but for now he let the older cat lead the way. After a long while of silence,he began to speak again."We're going to end up out of clan territory I'm sure of that. I just hope Starclan sends us a guide to help us get through this. They didn't tell us to follow the setting sun or anything like that so we have nothing to go on." He huffed,a bit of a growl in his voice. The toms paws began to hurt,and he was tired and hungry, but alas they had to keep going.

one moon time skip~!~

Moonstar
- She-cat - Leader - 37 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Moonstar padded from the cave,eyes on the horizon. Dreampaw and Bubblepaw had left a few days after Batfang and Roseshadow had. They were bound to be caught up to the two toms by now, and she had no doubt they would be on there way home any day. the white molly looked beautiful in the pale morning light, a whole moon had passed since she basically asserted her authority on the whole clan by giving Lilypaw the choice of being an apprentice or being exiled. She was more respected now,and was obviously not letting her rank as leader go questioned any longer, especially not by a fox-heart, toxic and terribly young molly like Lilypaw. The fae smiled gently as her clan mates before heading towards the fresh kill pile. They were low on things. . . She decided it was about time to hunt. Poking her head back into the cave, the molly glanced around at her clan mates for a moment."Salem,Harry would you two like to accompany me on a hunting trip?" She asked sweetly,giving them a smile.

Ivyshade

Open -sleeping-

Berrydusk
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain-

Berrydusk sat in camp,staring up at the sky. Four of their clan mates had gone missing, Moonstar had sent out search parties for them over the past moon,but it was to no avail. Eventually their leader had admitted she knew where they went and that they were safe. Much to everyone's relief, however she didn't say why they left, just that Starclan needed their assistance.

Dawnflower

Open -Sleeping-

Cocoaflower
- She-cat - Warrior/To be Queen - 13 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

The young molly padded out of the cave, she was obviously almost a full moon pregnant, with none other than Batfang's kits. She had been sleeping more, and eating more. Salem had told her one day after she complained of stomach pains that she was expecting two kits by the looks of it. Cocoaflower was elated,but also horrified. She was so young, and who knew when Batfang would be coming back from the journey. She refused to become a queen however, not until Batfang was back. Though she couldn't hunt or fight, the molly was intent on going on border patrols and making sure the borders were secure and safe for the clan.

Troutsplash

Open -sleeping-

Scatterwing

open -sleeping-

Driftingice

open -sleeping-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow trudged along with Batfang and the two molly apprentices. They had made it to the edge of a city where a farm lay. His paws were rough and sore from all the walking, but there was nothing he could do about it. He turned to Batfang,giving him a huff and a scowl."We can't go into that twoleg place without help, and I'm sure none of the cats here would want to help us. We might as well turn back and find a way around" He mewed, a growl etching it's way into her voice. The Tom cat glanced around,spotting movement amongst the hay by the barn. He stiffened,fur fluffing up.

Wasp
"I love you past the moon and miss you beyond the stars"
- Tom - Loner - 48 Moons -
- Crush:N/A - Tags:Bee - Location:Barn -

The floppy eared tom awoke early,quickly catching a few mice for him and his sister, Bee. The two of them had lived together since Islandclan disbanded, and they had made their way to this territory, with a nice twoleg who didn't bother them much if they kept the mice population down."Bee,it's time to get up. . I think we have visitors" He mumbled as he noticed four cats near their barn.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Jackaboy » Sun Feb 24, 2019 7:33 am

Lilyflight

(We should wait to see Russetpaw response and Ghostfaces... weather Russetpaw wants to come with lily and destroy the clan or stay)

β€œTake a apprentices name again?” β€œAre you Serious?” I snarled my eyes narrowing. β€œYou are just as horrible as I thought.” β€œI hate you, Ghostface deserves better. He was a kind man until he met you.” β€œThen he never had time for me. This is all your fault” I growled. I wanted to hurt her, I wanted her to feel bad like I did. But I couldn’t, something in me knew Ghostface would never ever speak to me again if I did that. I turned around but that feeling of numbness consumed me, β€œexile me all you’d like. This isn’t a real clan anyways. And besides.. throw all your cats at me.” I looked at my father. Yes he wasn’t anything else but that. I soft sad smile spread across my face, β€œgoodbye dad...” I then looked at Russetpaw β€œyou coming?”
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 24, 2019 8:10 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Roseshadow, Dreampaw,
Bubblepaw, Wasp, Bee

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang stopped dead in his tracks, his narrowed gaze focused on the scenery laid out before them. Roseshadow was right, there was no way they'd be able to go through there without some sort of help.. unless they wanted to be captured and taken by the twolegs. He let out a low growl and turned toward the sandy-colored tom, the frustration of this mission finally bringing him to a breaking point "You're right. Looks like we need to head back, again, and find a new route." The warrior turned back around as movement sounded near the barn, his wary gaze focused on the shuffling hay "Who's there? show yourself."

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ
The plump calico fae woke up with a snort, her blinking gaze focusing itself on her obviously wary brother "Huh? What do you mean, visitors?" They had been living in this barn for a while now, with rarely any visitors other than the twolegs who owned it.. this new group of cats was definitely a sight to see. The lone fae jumped up and made her way to her brother's side, her gleaming pools shifting between the four young cats "They smell of the clans, don't you think?"

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 49 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo padded out of the cave with a yawn, his bright gaze instantly focusing on a familiar lavender pelt across the clearing. He quickly made his way over to her, a small smile spreading across his maw "Morning, Berrydusk. How are you?" As awkward as the conversation started, he knew he had to say something to her, or there wouldn't be one at all.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Moonstar, Cocoaflower

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem quickly lifted her head off her paws as her name was called, a wide smile spreading across her maw. She pulled herself up onto her paws and padded toward the white fae, a light purr rising in her throat "I would love to." Before Harry could reply, she made her way out of the cave and over to a now-familiar brown warrior, her gaze softening at the sight "Good morning Cocoaflower, how are you feeling?"

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Moonstar, Lilyflight

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface's eyes widened as his mate approached, his fur spiking up at the tone of her voice, it was one he'd never heard before. He knew his daughter was in for it.. there would be no more leniency when it came to leadership, especially with the clan close to falling apart at this point. The deputy took a step back, watching the interaction from a distance, deicing it was best if he kept his biased options out of this situation. His jaws dropped at the orange tabby's words, his claws unsheathing as he pushed his way forward, ready to give a blow to her face "How could you? for a cat that speaks so strongly about the warrior code, it didn't take you long to go and break it. If you plan on leaving, get out.. we don't need someone who claims to be above the rest, but acts like this lingering around." As much as he tried to stay strong, he could feel his heart being ripped apart, this was never something he wanted to do, but the thought of having her stay here and continue being unhappy tore at him. Ghostface whipped around and padded behind his mate, refusing to set his gaze on the cat he thought was his daughter "I can't believe I took you in and taught you everything I knew, just for you to turn around and betray me. You're not the Lilykit I once knew."

After skip: Ghostface slowly pulled himself out of the cave, his movements slow and wobbly as he went. It had been about a moon since Lilyflight left the clan, but the pain he felt hadn't even begun to subside.. not that he thought it ever would. Noticing the state of the fresh-kill pile on his way out, he turned back toward the cave and called into it, his voice strong "I need a few of you to form a hunting party, you all can decide who is going, or I will decide for you."
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:43 am

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-10 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Lilyflight, Ghostface, Moonstar, Open

Russetpaw tilted his head β€œI have no idea what you’re talking about I’m a perfectly great cat.” He meowed β€œAs for making a new clan, no, definitely not, I’d like to stay in DawnClan... for now.” The tom met the deputies gaze innocently, annoyance bubbling up inside of him as Ghostface approached. This meddling tom seemed to be the only cat that suspected him of anything, he was always getting in his way. β€œI don’t know what you think we were talking about, but I assure you it was nothing bad.” The apprentice meowed, dipping his head respectfully. He watched as Moonstar verbally tore Lilyflight down, he was quite impressed actually. β€œWhy would I come with you?” Russetpaw hissed, his eyes gleaming β€œI’m a loyal cat of Dawnclan!” He moved closer to his leader, narrowing his eyes at Lilyflight.

AFTER SKIP

Russetpaw was just returning from a short hunting trip on his own, a squirrel clamped in his jaws.

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-17 moons-Location- His & Salem's territory-Tags: Moonstar, Salem

Harry grinned β€œI’d love to.” he purred, dipping his head as he had seen many of the clan cats do when they spoke to her.

╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Open

Amberblaze was sprawled out on a rock outside the cave, soaking in the morning rays.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 9:55 am

Creamflower witnesses the argument between Ghostface, Moonstar, and Lilyflight, bracing herself to attack the she-cat if Moonstar orders her to. Upon seeing that it wasnt necessary in the end, she grits her teeth as the once respected warrior turned into an outsider in one day.

*After Timeskip*

Creamflower sees Ghostface calling out for cats to go out on hunting patrols and to decide amongst themselves who can go with who. Her heart goes out to Ghostface, remembering when he took Lilyflight in as a kit as his own daughter. She decides to pad over to Ghostface and see if how he is feeling one moon later. "Hey Ghostface," she greeted the deputy gently. "How are you feeling?"
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 10:05 am

Moonstar
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Salem,Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade
- Crush:Open - Tags:Ghostface- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade scrambled up,padding out of the den, and stopping in front of Ghostface."I can lead a hunting patrol if you'd like me to." The molly offered,tail flicking as she glanced around camp for who might be able to go with her on a patrol. The clan needed food,and she'd be fine going out by herself,but she'd prefer is someone went with her.

Berrydusk

Berrydusk glanced up at Apollo,ears pinning to the side of her head."I'm fine." She said curtly,curling her fluffy tail around her paws. The lavender molly looked away from Apollo,scooting over so he could sit beside her if he wanted."How are you?" She asked,her voice showing she wasn't too interested in the answer, even though she really was. She just didn't want him to know that. Berrydusk already got enough teasing from Dawnflower about her little crush on Apollo,she didn't need anymore from him.

Dawnflower

Open -Sleeping-

Cocoaflower
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Salem- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoaflower picked her head up from her paws as Salem came over. She smiled in greeting,curling her tail around her belly."I'm alright,just hoping Batfang gets back soon." The molly responded,licking her chest fur a few times. It was hard going through this without her mate,but she had Salem, who honestly felt like a mother to her at this point in time. She glanced up at the sky as the sun rose through it,silently praying that her mate would be back sooner rather than later. She wanted him to be here when their kits were born."Do you think it's okay if I go out of camp today? I can get Russetpaw or Amberblaze to go with me." She mewed,giving the older molly a pleading look. Cocoaflower was really hoping to be able to meet Batfang on his way back to camp,so she tried to go out at least twice everyday in hopes of his return.

Troutsplash

Open -sleeping-

Scatterwing

open -sleeping-

Driftingice

open -sleeping-

Roseshadow
- Crush:Open - Tags:Prophecy cats, Bee,Wasp - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow quickly stood in front of Bubblepaw and Dreampaw as the two loners approached,making sure they were safe. Once Wasp began to speak,he perked his ears. With a quick glance at Batfang, the tom began to speak."We're here on a journey to find a new territory for our clan." Was all he said,not elaborating on the fact they needed help getting through the city. They didn't need to know their business, and if Batfang really thought they needed these loners help he could do it. However, the sand cat did feel a tug in his paws,like he needed to befriend these cats to get further.

Wasp
- Crush:N/A - Tags:Bee,Prophecy Cats - Location:Barn -

Wasp gave a nod to his sisters inquiry,slowly padding forward."They do, and if they are, there's a reason they're here. Starclan must've sent them. They look young, I think it's safe to approach,but be careful Bee." The tom mewed,straightening his back out and padding towards the four cats,his ears perked as much as they could be with them folded over like they where.Normally he would pounce on an outsider right when they entered the vicinity of the barn,but this was different. His heart told him not to hard these young cats."the names Wasp, and this is my sister, Bee. What brings you folk to our humble abode?" He questioned, eyeing the two toms warily,putting himself inbetween them and Bee.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sun Feb 24, 2019 11:52 am

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜€οΌ¨ο½ο½—ο½‹ο½†ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’!!━━━━━━━━┓
β˜€Maleβ˜€30 Moonsβ˜€Warriorβ˜€No romantic intrestβ˜€No apprenticeβ˜€Location: Salem's territoryβ˜€Mentions: -- β˜€Tags: Openβ˜€
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Once again, another moon had passed. Hawkfeather glanced around at his surroundings and sighed. So many things had happened in the past moons. And now another one had passed and another one had come. It seemed like it was just yesterday when the flood had happened. And now it was a whole moon since then. He glanced around wondering what he should do next. Truthfully he didn't feel like doing anything. Somehow he felt tired and weak. He padded around a bit his ears twitching before
he laid down. He was still tired. Curling into a ball he fell asleep his tail twitching.

┏━━━━━━━━━♠οΌͺadepaw!!━━━━━━━━━┓
β™ Maleβ™ 12 Moonsβ™ Apprenticeβ™ No romantic intrestβ™ Mentor: Brindlefangβ™ Location: Salem's territoryβ™ Mentions: -- β™ Tags: Openβ™ 
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

--Open--

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β€οΌ’ο½•ο½‚ο½‚ο½Œο½…ο½ο½ο½—!!━━━━━━━━━┓
❀Female❀12 Moons❀Apprentice❀No romantic intrest❀Mentor: Scatterwing❀Location: Barn❀Mentions: -- ❀Tags: Prophecy Cats, Bee, Wasp❀
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Bubblepaw glanced around the barn her eyes widening. She had seen a barn before. She watched the loners for a moment but her view was soon blocked by Roseshadow. Her ears flattened against her head her tail twitching. These cats didn't look like they we're dangerous. She craned her neck to see around the tom. One was a plump calico she-cat. She didn't seem like trouble. She moved her gaze to the other cat. The other was a tortoiseshell tom with very small ears. She had never seen a cat with such small ears. She watched them for a moment thinking. What we're they doing here? And more importantly why we're they here talking to them? We're they a part of the prophecy too? She didn't know for sure. But at the moment it looked like they we're going to talk to them.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sun Feb 24, 2019 1:04 pm

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 15 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Roseshadow, Dreampaw,
Bubblepaw, Wasp, Bee

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang glanced back at the two younger fae's, his now-unsheathed claws digging into the soft earth below as he watched the strangers approach. As cautious as he was about these loners, he couldn't help but feel like they were brought here on purpose.. perhaps these two could help them complete their journey "As my friend here said, we're looking for a place to move our clan to. Unfortunately.. we can't get through here on our own.. would the two of you be willing to help us?" The young tom glanced toward his sandy-furred companion, giving him a wary, but strong look.. hoping he would get the point the black tom was trying to convey.. these cats were destined to help them.

🐝
Name
Bee
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Wasp, Dawnclan cats

π™±πšŽπšŽ

Bee gave him a small nod, her wary gaze focused on the scruffy looking crew of clan cats as she padded after her brother. She couldn't help but chuckle at his protective gesture, her tail moving to trail along the side of his form as she stood beside him, her attention fully focused on the black tom at the head of the group. The calico fae could feel something in her belly.. they were here for help, and her and her brother were the ones to do it. Bee lowered her haunches to the earth and tilted her skull to the side, waiting for the answer that would confirm her thoughts.

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 49 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo gave his throat a small clearing and settled down beside her, his amused gaze focused on the earth before him "Glad to hear it." He gave her a quick glance, a smile tugging at the corners of his mouth "I'm doing alright, better now that I'm sitting here with you." The loner let out an airy chuckle, feeling slightly more embarrassed by his flirtatious words than he usually was.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 46 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Cocoaflower

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem shot the pregnant fae a wide smile, her head nodding slowly "I can understand that.. I'm sure he'll be back in no time. He's definitely in for a big surprise when he does!" The loner fae shot a glance behind her as the warrior questioned her, her gaze lingering on what seemed to be a patrol forming "I suppose that's alright, just make sure you stick to them the whole time.. go along with Ivyshade and Creamflower." She turned back to her friend, her tongue moving to draw across the younger fae's cheek "Please be careful, alright?"

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 37 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Ivyshade,
Creamflower

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface perked his ears as the older fae approached, his head dipping in return "Thank you Ivyshade, please take Creamflower and a few others with you." With a weak smile, the deputy padded away, giving Creamflower a quick wave of his tail in greeting. He slowly walked toward the age of the mountain, his tail curling around his paws as he sat, eyes closed against the light breeze.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 2:08 pm

Creamflower smiles as Ghostface waved her a hello with his tail, but didnt get the chance to ask him about how he felt in regards to Lilyflight leaving as she sees him padding away. Deciding to wait until she comes back from hunting, she pads towards Ivyshade, waiting for her to get whoever she wants to take with them.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:02 pm

Moonstar
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Salem,Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Moonstar smiled at Harry's response,giving a nod. She padded out of the cave,glancing at Salem."If you and Harry would meet me outside of the camp whenever you're done that would be great!"she called,cheerfully headed out of camp. Clan life was so much calker now without that orange and white tabby making everyone feel terrible about themselves. Cocoaflower and Batfanf could finally be happy together,and Moonstar and Ghostface were happier together than ever before. Life was looking up for the white molly. Taiagstep had come to her and stated the journey cats would be back soon,which had filled her chest with hope. As she padded down the slope,she let her senses take over,hoping to catch scent of a rabbit or maybe a vole.

Ivyshade
- Crush:Open - Tags:Amberblaze, Creamflower, Cocoaflower- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade gave a nod,smiling at the young she-cat when she padded over. Spotting Cocoaflower heading in their direction she stopped walking,perking her ears when the young queen request to join them."Well i dont see why not. Come along then, Creamflower,we need to keep a careful eye on Cocoaflower while we're out okay?"The molly chuckled,flicking her tail over the brown shecats back as they headed out of camp. Before they fully left camp however,she glanced at Amberblaze."Amberblaze,care to join our hunting patrol? We could use an extra pawset!"

Berrydusk

The lavender molly stiffened at his words,her ear tips heating up. She knew how she felt about the golden tom,but she wasn't sure he felt the same way. Maybe he was just like Harry, and flirted with everyone, the thought of that made her pelt prickle with irritation, and jealousy. She looked in his direction,ears quickly going to the sides of her head,and her fangs were bared."I dont know what angle you're playing at but if you dont have feelings for me than stop flirting. If you do,well then just ask me to be your mate already! I dont care we're living two differemt life styles, who cares if its breaking the code?! But i can't keep going on like this."the molly growled,tail fluffing up.

Dawnflower

Open -Sleeping-

Cocoaflower
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Salem- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoaflower's eyes lit up as Salem said it was okay for her to go out."I promise I'll be careful! Thank you Salem!" she mewed happily,licking the other mollys cheek wildly before bouncing off to Ivyshade and Creamflower."Do you two mind if I join you? I'd like to stretch my legs!" after getting Ivyshades approval the shecat grinned,and began to follow them out of camp.

Troutsplash

Open -sleeping-

Scatterwing

open -sleeping-

Driftingice

open -sleeping-

Roseshadow
- Crush:Open - Tags:Prophecy cats, Bee,Wasp - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow kept his muzzle clamped shut as Batfang spoke,just pressing into Bubblepaw. He knew they needed these cats help,and if he had learned anything from his time on this journey,it was that there were times he needed to keep his mouth shut. However, when the tom cat agreed to help him, roseshadow let out a sight of relief he didnt realize he had bern holding. At thebrequest to follow him, Roseshadow intertwined his tail with Bubblepaws,muttering a few words to her."I think this journey is almost over. . .then we can get back home."never had the tom been so eager to see his clan mates again,he was very much homesick.

Wasp
- Crush:N/A - Tags:Bee,Prophecy Cats - Location:Barn -

Wasp nodded his head tentatively as Batfang spoke, his stomach felt like butterflies were settling in it. He knew he had to help these cats "We can help ya get through the city. Its not that hard. We might as well get a move on then."He began to walk with Bee,glancing back at Batfang and the others,narrowing his eyes."Now introduce yourselves. I'm not going to lead a bunch of strangers through my city without knowing their names and where they come from."He brushed up against me,pressing his muzzle to her ear."If they tey anything stupid, you run, we're close enough to the farm house that the dog might hear us and i can get her to chase them off." he mumbled,tail tip twitching. He didn't think they'd do anything but of course one always had to be wary.
Last edited by Poppycorn222 on Sun Feb 24, 2019 3:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me