π•†π•Ÿπ•–π•”π•π•’π•Ÿ (Always Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: Dusk β€’ Dawn β€’ Pigeon β€’ Goose β€’ Ginger β€’ Violet β€’ Rose

Postby SunnyStreets » Tue May 14, 2019 4:24 am

✴ᴠΙͺα΄ΚŸα΄‡α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄‘βœ΄
apprentice .. she-cat .. meeting .. tags: rosepaw/bluekit/spottedpaw

Violetpaw frowned at him. 'Are you sure about that?' she asked cooly. 'Last time I checked, medicine cat apprentices slept in the medicine den.' A tilt of the head, and she blinked her eyes innocently up at the older apprentice.

βœ΄Κ€α΄sα΄‡α΄˜α΄€α΄‘βœ΄
apprentice .. she-cat .. camp .. tags: bluekit/violetpaw/spottedpaw

Rosepaw squeaked anxiously, giving her sister a shove. Don't get on the wrong side of the apprentices on our very first day!' she told her, craning her neck to peer at Spottedpaw, before registering Bluekit's question. 'Sure, why not? What do you wanna play?'
SunnyStreets

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π•†π•Ÿπ•–π•”π•π•’π•Ÿ (Always Accepting!)

Postby β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€ » Tue May 14, 2019 5:54 am

Whiteleaf

14 Moons//Warrior//She-cat//Bisexual//Mate: Whitebreeze//Sister: Snap//Kits: None (does Bluekit and Stormkit count?)//Tags: Clanmates, Whitebreeze

She saw something orange quickly run beside her. She turned to see Orangebelly, who came back from a 'prison'. Whiteleaf hasn't seen him in a long time, so she stood up. "Orangebelly, where were you?!" To which the cat replied with: "I was in some kind of prison... I got captured by twolegs. They said they found a 'stray cat'? Even I don't know what it is, but the food is horrible there!" He licked Whiteleaf's nose gently, then went to the warrior den. She turned back to Whitebreeze, hoping he won't get jealous.

Bluekit

1 moon//She-cat//Kit//Sexuality: Undecided//Brother: Stormkit//"Mother": Whiteleaf//"Father": Whitebreeze//Tags: Violetpaw, Rosepaw

Bluekit thought for a while. "Maybe... tag?" She pricked her ears. "You're it!" She touched Rosepaw and started running away, laughing.

Smokepaw

13 Moons//Apprentice//Tom//Heterosexual//Mentor: Mapleflight//Tags: Mapleflight

Smokepaw walked into warriors' den."Hi Mapleflight, when can we train aga-" He took a look at Mapleflight and her mate. "Oh, did I disturb you?" He asked and stared at them awkwardly.

Snap

14 moons//Rogue//She-Cat//Heterosexual//Sister: Whiteleaf//Tags: Leopardfang

Snap laughed. "Actually, it's kinda comfortable! Like, I don't need to do anything." She knew Leopardfang, so she just waited for her to drop her - since it could be something she'd do to annoy her a little.

Orangebelly
53 moons//Warrior//Tom//Heterosexual//Tags: Whiteleaf

The ginger tabby tom was exhausted. Hovewer, he was really happy to come back to the clan after 12 moons of living in some kind of prison that twolegs made. He walked into the camp, to see Whiteleaf sitting next to a cat he kind of remembered, but he wasn't sure who he was. Orangebelly quickly jumped and sat behind Whiteleaf. She turned to him, then stood up. They explained some things to eachother, then the tom licked her nose as he was proud of a warrior that once was his apprentice. He turned away and went into the warrior's den to claim a bed.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

words words words words words words words words
Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
Β©

✼Sα΄‹ΙͺΙ΄ ᴛᴏ Κ™α΄Ι΄α΄‡βœΌ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s c a r e d 怖い » Tue May 14, 2019 7:35 am

Heartwood
Female ~ 20 moons ~ loner ~ Pan
location > clan camp <
Tags > None <

Heartwood looked at the cats pass by. She made her way to the medicaid cat den but before she even made it there she collapsed. Out of pure tiredness her body had to give up to let her sleep.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
┏xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”“
Kidnap
Mister
Sandy
Claws?

β”–xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxβ”š
s c a r e d 怖い

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€ » Tue May 14, 2019 8:12 am

Bluekit

1 moon//She-cat//Kit//Sexuality: Undecided//Brother: Stormkit//"Mother": Whiteleaf//"Father": Whitebreeze//Tags: Violetpaw, Rosepaw

Bluekit thought for a while. "Maybe... tag?" She pricked her ears. "You're it!" She touched Rosepaw and started running away, laughing.

Orangebelly
53 moons//Warrior//Tom//Heterosexual//Tags: Heartwood, Whitebreeze, possibly Whiteleaf

As Orangebelly walked out of the den, he noticed a she-cat fall down. He quickly ran over. "Are you alright?!" The female didn't respond, which made him feel anxious. 'Who's the medic here...? Ah, right! Whitebreeze!' He thought, grabbed the cat by the scruff and took her over to Whitebreeze. She was pretty light, considering she didn't look like she ate something atleast two days ago. "Whitebreeze! This cat just collapsed!" He said as he gently put down Heartwood next to Whitebreeze.
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

Draw Me A Species WC Character Storage #StopHorseAbuse CaveClan RP Sakuraclan - RISE[url]✼[/url]
Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s c a r e d 怖い » Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 am

Heartwood
Female ~ 20 moons ~ loner ~ Pan
location > clan camp <
Tags > None <

She had felt someone pick her up. Even though she wanted to wake up her body refused to. Heartwood couldn't do anything.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Kidnap
Mister
Sandy
Claws?

s c a r e d 怖い

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ancient Frost » Wed May 15, 2019 2:03 am

Pottedpaw chuckled, "I'm just messing with you." She ran out of Rosepaw's reach. "Nananah, you can't catch me," she teased.
Ancient Frost

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby β™€α΄„α΄€ΚŸΚŸ_ᴍᴇ_α΄α΄€α΄˜ΚŸα΄‡sΚœα΄€α΄…α΄‡β™€ » Wed May 22, 2019 3:22 am

BUMP DON'T DIE
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
✼ ᴛᴇᴀʀ ᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴘΙͺᴇᴄᴇs, ✼

Β©

βˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™xxxxβˆ™
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ
β–Œ

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby s c a r e d 怖い » Sat May 25, 2019 8:31 am

bump
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
Kidnap
Mister
Sandy
Claws?

s c a r e d 怖い

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

dizzy

Postby twistedm0th » Mon May 27, 2019 7:00 am

dizzykit || pansexual || three moons || β™₯: open || location: outside nursery || tags: open

Dizzykit was bored. Oh, so very bored. Her muzzle scrunched up at the thought of how bored she was. Her littermates had been sleeping all day, and she was left to wander alone outside with nobody to play with. Her curly fur bounced as she paced back and forth in front of the nursery. Wait-- she'd been pacing? Great StarClan, if that wasn't a sign of how bored she was, she wasn't sure what was. She saw some other kits and apprentices chasing each other around. Normally, she'd be frisking about, on her way to join them, but from how proportionally bored she was, she simply stood in her place and scuffed at the sandy ground.
twistedm0th

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me