MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby кσι » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:57 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Lilyflight,
Cocoaflower (Secret)
Tags Cocoaflower, Moonstar

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang purred loudly as she nuzzled his cheek, his tongue drawing across the side of her face in return. He wasn't surprised by this turn of events, but he was extremely happy to finally be with the younger warrior, something he had been hoping for since they first became apprentices "I'm so happy I can hardly breathe.." The tom let out an airy chuckle as he gave her nose a lick, his lips curling up in a painfully large smile. Before he could continue showering his new mate with the love he so desperately wanted to give her, he was shocked motionless by the sight of the starry-furred figure, one he couldn't quite recognize. His eyes widened as the Starclan cat padded forward, his nose pressing against the black-furred warrior for a moment before stepping back and reciting what he thought to be a prophecy. The words echoed through his mind, his own name ringing in his ears.. The flightless bat. He turned to his mate as the silver tom faded away, leaving nothing but a cloud of stars in his wake "I think I'm supposed to lead some type of journey.. I need to talk to Moonstar right away." Batfang jumped quickly to his paws and clamped his jaws around the crimson flower, which he placed by the edge of the stream, making sure it symbolized what went down only moments before.. the happiest moment of his life. With that, his gave the pretty fae a nod and padded quickly back to camp, his chest heaving with every breath as he raced up the slope and over to the pure-white fae that laid beside her mate. The dark warrior skid to a halt before the two, his eyes wide and his tongue lolling "I think I just received a prophecy.. it said something about bees and a flightless bat.."

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

His eyes widened at the solemn sight before him, one he didn't expect to see. instead of the cold, angry reaction he thought he'd get, he was greeted by one of pure sadness.. it made his own heart melt. Apollo quickly pressed his shoulder against her own, his fluffy tail moving to curl around her "You don't have to worry about that.. I know exactly what you're going through.." Though it was probably out of line, the golden tabby pressed his head forward, his nose digging into the side of the fae's neck "You don't have to hide how you feel.. don't let those emotions build up.."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit, Silverfoot

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem nodded toward the small silver she-kit, a light chuckle rising in her throat "I would love to teach you.. perhaps we can do that when the water levels return to normal. Swimming right now would be a bit too dangerous ." The loner fae watched as the kit leaned forward, a wave of sadness hitting her at the sight of the sad kit. She snapped her skull up as another cat approached, her voice low as she spoke of the injured tom-kit, who she seemed to be extremely protective of "I'm sure that little kit will be fine, he'll be an apprentice soon enough."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Moonstar, Batfang

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface turned toward the white apprentice as she approached, his skull tilted to the side as his mate spoke in return, his eyes widening and ears perking at the familiar name. He knew it was finally time his former apprentice faced the music for her disrespectful words.. he couldn't help but cringe at the thought of his adoptive-daughter being punished. The deputy gave his mate a slow lick, eyes focusing on the young black warrior as he approached, speaking about the prophecy he'd been told only moments ago.

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Smokeleaf
Tags Wolfkit, Starlingkit,
Ivyshade, Silverfoot
[/quote]

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall inhaled a dramatic gasp, her fur spiking up and her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull "Oh no! please save me!" the silver queen shot the older fae a playful smile before returning to her act, her claws unsheathing as she dug them into the earth and began to slowly walk backward. Aspenfall smiled as her old apprentice approached, her dramatic act faltering a bit as she chuckled, her head shaking slightly "I can't! I don't want them to grow up too fast"
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby mastergirl7 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:15 am

Dreampaw

Female|medicine cat apprentice|mentor; Mixmoon|tags; Batfang, Moonstar, Ghostface

Dreampaw nodded a small smile formed on her mouth when her leader said she could have the rest of the day off, but it quickly faded when Moonstar wanted Dreampaw to see if she could find Lillyflight as she knew Lilly was in deep trouble. She nodded β€œthank you Moonstar I’ll get right on it.” She meowed just as Batfang walked it β€œHello.” She said politely β€œI’ll need to see your wound soon and I’d like to talk with you.” She said padding out of the den before he said the prophecy. β€œI wonder why he wants to speak to Moonstar?” She thought to herself.

Scarletpaw

Female|apprentice|mentor; Willowwisp|tags; Cheetahpaw

β€œYeah that would be so cool! Maybe we could even show it to Moonstar.” she beamed β€œI’ll go collect some leaves and you can hunt then I’ll join you when I’m done!” She purred before racing down towards the tall trees β€œsee you soon!” she called over her shoulder. β€œNow which tree looks best?” She thought looking at all of them β€œaha!” She thought spotting a particularly good tree.
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 8:36 am

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Ghostface,Batfang,Cocoaflower - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Moonstar's eyes flashed when Batfang raced over to her and Ghostface. At the mention of the prophecy,she quickly stood up,her ears perked. He must be the flightless bat, there was no way around it.She gave him a nod,flicking her tail so he'd lower his voice. She noticed Cocoaflower standing a ways a way and beckoned for the young she-cat to come over to her,since she obviously knew what was going on by her mannerisms."Ghostface and I agree that is what must be done. I assume four of you are going,but there are only two cats i can think of who might coincide with the fourth line. . .Cocoaflower here,the prophecy was delivered with her around that must mean something. . , or Roseshadow." She mewed,nodding her head towards the sand colored tom who was glowering at the entrance of camp, as if he was waiting for his chance to escape."I assume you're leading the way for this prophecy. . .and since you're the first to get it, I know Starclan will lead you to the right cat. Once you decide which one is destined to go with you, head out. Do not tell anyone outside of this group you are leaving. I do not want word spreading to everyone else. The third and fourth cat will be known soon i hope, and I will send them on their way to find you." She mewed,her voice holding a sure tone to it. This felt right,she had a new burst of energy in her paws. She was ready to face whatever was coming their way. And she knew Batfang would be a great leader,despite how young he was. He was bold, and very knew the difference between right any wrong. However, this did bring up the question. If Roseshadow was the one to go with him, would they butt heads? surely they would with Roseshadow's temperament. . .Starclan must have a way around that.. maybe someone to help ease Roseshadow's icy nature.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade chanted the new warriors name,before turning back to the kits and Aspenfall. She glanced sround,before crouching down once more."The badgers back little kittens! What you gonna do?! You've gotta protect Aspenfall!" she mewed,gently stalking forward,giving Aspenfall a playful smile. The molly felt her face heat up a bit as Aspenfall's smile but she shook it away, focusing on the kits as she slowly made her way to Aspenfall,waiting for the young cats to 'tackle' her down.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

The molly let out a sob,moving her head so it was buried in Apollo's shoulder,just letting herself cry for a long few minutes. Eventually she stopped,removing her face from his fur and looking away,obviously embarrassed. "I can't be strong for Dawnflower anymore, but I have to. . I'm the only one she has left and if I give up, she'll have no one. No one to look after her, no one to love her like I do. . ." She mewed,before her gaze flashed to Apollo,a thought striking her. She gave him a pleading look."You can take care of her for me, you're strong, you can handle her grief. If i were to disappear. . .persay, you and Artemis would be just fine with her. She loves you two like her own children." She let this settle over them for a bit before shaking her head,shuffling her paws."N-no nevermind, it's stupid. I can't leave her. Not now,not ever. But. . .i need help. I can't bear the weight of both of our emotions, I can't stay strong forever, I'm falling apart and no one has seemed to notice besides. . .well besides you." She looked up from her paws,a familiar spark in her eyes, the same spark her mother had looked at her father when she first realized she was in love, and the day his body was brought back to camp. A spark of love, though Berrydusk wasn't quite sure how to feel about the butterflies settling in her tummy.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open -sleeping-

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Crush:Batfang - Tags:Batfang,Ghostface,Moonstar - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoaflower quickly padded after Batfang,her mind swimming with thoughts of what might be going on. When Moonstar beckoned her over she quickly skipped to the other cats. Listening intently as the older molly spoke. When she mentioned Cocoaflower might be part of the prophecy,she shook her head,opening her mouth to speak,but no words came out. Moonstar continued speaking,and Cocoaflower decided it would be better to keep her thoughts quiet for now.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Troutsplash perked his ears,smiling when Harry padded up to him,offering to share a meal."Sure, I'd love to." He moved over,allowing Harry to settle down next to him. He had grown fond of the loner tom, and it was nice to finally get to spend some quality time with him."How's life treatin' ya? It must be weird to have all these cats here huh?"

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Scattereing perked up when his apprentice came over. The ton stood up and nuzzled her cheek."Hey kid,i was just coming to look for you. Do you wanna go do some battle practice? Maybe one of your friends will tag along with us" he mewed with a smile, the yellow tom was trying to make up for how terrible he had been towards her recently.

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -hunting-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:13 am

Lilyflight

I was suprised Russetpaw was so eager to make mischief.. wouldn’t a good cat be against something like thi..? β€œWas it the bribe? No.. I don’t think so” I shuddered and watched as he bounded off I waited where I was so when he came back he wouldn’t be confused on where I was.. anticipation ate at my stomach, like an Eagle with its prey. But slowly.. a sinking realization started to dawn on me..” after our fight he ran off with the newly made warrior Cocoaflower... they were pretty close when we were younger and..” I shook my head to clear the words out of my mouth β€œno.. Batfang and I are strong we just became mates.. he wouldn’t... would he?” My stomach clenched and I felt a hard lump growing in my throat.. one that made it rather hard to breathe. I dug my nails into the ground to ground be from these terrible thoughts β€œno he wouldn’t.” I coughed.
I refused to cry more than once in a day, it made me weak. And I curtainly didn’t want Russetpaw to see me have emotions.. god forbid
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wildsight » Sat Feb 23, 2019 9:56 am

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β˜€οΌ¨ο½ο½—ο½‹ο½†ο½…ο½ο½”ο½ˆο½…ο½’!!━━━━━━━━┓
β˜€Maleβ˜€29 Moonsβ˜€Warriorβ˜€No romantic intrestβ˜€No apprenticeβ˜€Location: Salem's territoryβ˜€Mentions: -- β˜€Tags: Openβ˜€
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Hawkfeather paced around the camp wondering what he should do now. A nice hunting trip wouldn't do any harm. So, Hawkfeather padded out of the camp his tail swaying. Maybe he could catch something good. His paws pounded on the forest floor as he raced away. He then slowed and scented the air for prey. He didn't smell anything at the moment so he continued on searching.

┏━━━━━━━━━♠οΌͺadepaw!!━━━━━━━━━┓
β™ Maleβ™ 11 Moonsβ™ Apprenticeβ™ No romantic intrestβ™ Mentor: Brindlefangβ™ Location: Salem's territoryβ™ Mentions: -- β™ Tags: Brindlefangβ™ 
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Jadepaw's ears twitched as he heard the sound of rapid pawsteps. Pawsteps? Here...? he thought to himself. He turned and inhaled sharply as he saw a tom charging him. He spun around his tail held high. He crouched low to the ground his tail swaying. He then waited. His tail twitched as he watched the tom close in on him. He then pounced once he was in range. He then dug his claws into the tom's pelt.

β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β€οΌ’ο½•ο½‚ο½‚ο½Œο½…ο½ο½ο½—!!━━━━━━━━━┓
❀Female❀11 Moons❀Apprentice❀No romantic intrest❀Mentor: Scatterwing❀Location: Salem's territory❀Mentions: -- ❀Tags: Scatterwing❀
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

Bubblepaw gazed at Scatterwing her eyes wide with surprise. She gazed at him for a moment her ears twitching. She then sprang to her paws her tail swaying. "Of course! Let's go!" she said as she circled the tom her eyes gleaming. She couldn't believe Scatterwing had suggested training of all things! And she couldn't wait to start either.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:44 am

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Cocoaflower
Tags Cocoaflower, Moonstar,
Roseshadow

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang glanced toward the entrance of the slope that led down to the forest floor, his gaze linger on the sandy tom that stood there.. a strange feeling brewing in his belly. He had a feeling this warrior had an important role in this journey, whether he wanted him to or not. The young warrior turned back to his leader, his ears pulling back slightly as he listened to her command "Of course Moonstar, I'll get him and go right away.." Batfang dipped his skull toward the white fae before whipping around to give his mate a solemn gaze. They had just reunited and were now being separated again.. he could feel the pit of sadness grow in his belly at the sight of her.. as much as he wished she was the one who was destined to go along with him, it didn't feel right in his bones. He reached forward to giving the fae a slow, genuine lick on her cheek before trotting toward the entrance of their 'camp' and letting Roseshadow in on everything that he had been told. The tom glanced to the side and caught sight of a bright orange pelt, that terrible feeling of guilt forcing its way upon him once again.. he would need to speak with her when he returned. Batfang shook himself out of his daze and focused on spreading the information to the fiery tom in front of him "Roseshadow, we need to leave now. Four of us have been given a prophecy telling us to.. go on some sort of journey..? Moonstar wants us to head out now, and will tell the other two to meet up with us later."

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo pressed himself closer to her, another wave of sadness hitting him with terrible intensity.. he could feel his own eyes filling with tears. He hadn't realized just how hard he fell for this clan cat, but his feelings now confirmed it for him.. there was no way he could deny the fact that he was falling in love.. though, his love seemed to be falling apart. The loner turned to give the top of her head a lick as she buried it deep in his shoulder, his heart rate picking up speed in the process "I know it feels hard right now Berrydusk, but I promise you it will get better.. and believe me, your mother doesn't need me, she needs you.. I need you.."Apollo leaned back a bit as she lifted her skull, his gleaming gaze focused intently on her eyes as he continued on, hoping he was able to help her with what she was going through.. especially since he had been through the exact same thing "When my parents were killed.. I tried to take the same road you did, closing everything off and keeping people out. That choice ended up with me breaking down, all alone.. and I don't want that for you." He looked down at his paws and let out a small, awkward chuckle as he kept on, his paws trembling with nervousness "I'm not sure I can explain why, but seeing you like this kills me.. I don't want you to be sad.. so please talk to me whenever you need to.. I promise I'll always be here if you need me."

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit, Silverfoot

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem nodded toward the small silver she-kit, a light chuckle rising in her throat "I would love to teach you.. perhaps we can do that when the water levels return to normal. Swimming right now would be a bit too dangerous ." The loner fae watched as the kit leaned forward, a wave of sadness hitting her at the sight of the sad kit. She snapped her skull up as another cat approached, her voice low as she spoke of the injured tom-kit, who she seemed to be extremely protective of "I'm sure that little kit will be fine, he'll be an apprentice soon enough."

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Moonstar

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface watched with a silent intensity as the two spoke, his gaze shifting between the three cats as they went back and forth. It was a lot to take in.. such a young warrior was leading a group on a journey..? a journey for what? Perhaps this would be the answer to all of their problems.. one of which was the lack of a territory. The smokey tom turned to look toward his mate once Batfang raced away, ignoring the obvious romance that went on between the jet-black warrior and the young fae that stood before him "I guess we have two of four cats.. I wonder who the last two could be." The deputy gave the camp a slow scan, his gaze lingering on a few possibilities "With Roseshadow's temper, I'm assuming the part of the prophecy that says: 'while the flower's shadow must obey' is speaking about a quarrel between him and Batfang.. I think one of the next cats will be one to go along and keep him in line.. His eyes widened suddenly, and a wave of excitement ran through him as he turned back to his mate, his lips curling up in a smile "The prophecy says something about bubbles right..? I've seen Roseshadow and Bubblepaw all cozied up a few times.."

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Smokeleaf
Tags Wolfkit, Starlingkit,
Ivyshade, Silverfoot

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall inhaled a dramatic gasp, her fur spiking up and her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull "Oh no! please save me!" the silver queen shot the older fae a playful smile before returning to her act, her claws unsheathing as she dug them into the earth and began to slowly walk backward. Aspenfall smiled as her old apprentice approached, her dramatic act faltering a bit as she chuckled, her head shaking slightly "I can't! I don't want them to grow up too fast"
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:50 am

She smiled at Aspenfall's motherly words, and laughed. She mewed an excuse to her quickly and turned to Salem.
Silverfoot gently sat down beside Salem and listened intently to her tales of swimming. ''Woah! You used to swim?'' She quietly watched as the kits listened, looking more interested in her words than playing. She smiled softly.
β™₯ Howdy there! β™₯
They / them
I am your friendly neighbourhood Roleplayer123!
I’m mostly a lurker, but I’m always looking out for new characters and new roleplay partners!

β™₯ On a Semi Hiatus! β™₯
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—g

Postby slyizdrapple » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:22 pm

╔═════ Β‘β™”! ═════╗
Russetpaw-Male-10 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Lilyflight

Russetpaw's emerald green orbs flashed, his interest peaking when he saw a starry pelt appear and utter what seemed to be a prophecy. The apprentice smiled, his claws digging into the bark with amusement. After the two had hurried off, he carefully made his way out of the tree. The tom went back the way he came. "Oh Lilyflightttt~" He mused, a sly grin spread across his muzzle. "I have just TERRIBLE newwwwsssss!" Russetpaw exclaimed dramatically, lowering his voice "It seems your lovely bat has flown to a different flower, and ever so soon..." The tom shot her a sympathetic glance "Lilyflight... Cocoaflower asked Batfang to be her mate just 50 heartbeats ago, and, he accepted." He gave her shoulder a comforting lick, his eyes filled with pity. "Oh! Another thing I should mention, while they were getting all cozy, a StarClan cat names Sunstrike or something like that delivered a prophecy." He murmured, eyes gleaming with mischief "It seemed veryyyy important."

╔═════ -] β™” [- ═════╗
Harry-Male-17 moons-Location- His & Salem's territory-Tags: Troutsplash

Harry grinned, laying down beside the warrior. "Life is great, especially with you around" He meowed, winking. The philanderer shrugged at the question "It feels strangely natural, I love the company honestly." The handsome tom took a bite of his mouse, peering over at the cat seated next to him.

Slyizdrapple wrote:
╔═════ :.β™”.: ═════╗
Amberblaze-Male-25 moons-Location: Salem’s territory-Tags: Juniperpaw, Kestrelclaw, Russetpaw, Ashenpaw

Amberblaze ended up catching two mice. He picked them up by the tails proudly, looking around to see if he could spot the rest of the little hunting party.
slyizdrapple

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Sat Feb 23, 2019 12:49 pm

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Ghostface - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Moonstar watched as Batfang raced away, Cocoaflower on his heels. She turned back to Ghostface once he started speaking,curiosity lingering in her gaze. Her sights then landed on the sandy tom and the jet black one,narrowing her eyes."I'd assume you're right. Roseshadow as the temper of a fox, I just hope he knows better than to go against the will of Starclan. . ." with an inward sigh of relief as Roseshadow agreed to go along with Batfang,probably only because it was an adventure, she turned back to her mate,perking her ears at the mention of Bubblepaw. It would make a lost of sense, she did seem to be the only cat who could get past those icy walls Roseshadow had up and dull his usually irrational temper. But she was so young, and so where Roseshadow and Batfang. . surely Starclan wouldn't send a group of inexperienced cats to go on this journey?"Maybe, she'd be a good option, but she's so young. I don't quite understand why Starclan would send the young members of our clan when we have perfectly good experienced warriors like Driftingice, or you, or Hawkfeather, or even Littlestep!" She mewed,glancing around camp once more."Especially if I'm right about the fourth cat of the prophecy." Her gaze landed on dreampaw as she exited camp. There was an itch in her paws, she wanted to jump up and go tell her to chase after the two toms, to go with them. Moonstar knew she was the fourth cat,there was no doubt about it, but she would leave letting her know up to Starclan.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade chanted the new warriors name,before turning back to the kits and Aspenfall. She glanced sround,before crouching down once more."The badgers back little kittens! What you gonna do?! You've gotta protect Aspenfall!" she mewed,gently stalking forward,giving Aspenfall a playful smile. The molly felt her face heat up a bit as Aspenfall's smile but she shook it away, focusing on the kits as she slowly made her way to Aspenfall,waiting for the young cats to 'tackle' her down.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Apollo - Tags:Apollo - Location:Salem's Mountain-

The lavender molly pinned her ears to the side of her head,looking away as he indirectly confessed to her. She didn't quite pick up on that little hint though. As she listened to him,her body relaxed, he had gone through the same thing. . .it would be alright. Dawnflower needed her. . .he needed her. Apollo was there to support her,whenever she needed. Oddly enough that comforted her,the molly sighed,nuzzling up against him,her long built up walls seemed to have fallen for the time being,she was letting someone into her heart for the first time in moons."Thank you Apollo,I really needed that." The molly mumbled into his fur,tail curling around him. This moment wouldn't last too long though, Berrydusk was bound to snap out of this lovey dovey moon at some point.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Open -sleeping-

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Batfang,Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Cocoaflower padded after her mate as he trotted to Roseshadow,nodding at his choice. It was Starclan's will she stay behind this time. And no matter how badly she wanted to follow,she could not. The molly purred when he licked her cheek as a farewell,giving him a few in return."Stay safe,my love. Come home okay?" She mewed,watching lovingly as he padded away with Roseshadow,her pupils basically hearts at this point because she loves her mate so much and just gah she loves him and would do anything for him.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Harry - Tags:Harry - Location:Salem's Mountain -

His ear tips began to heat up as Harry flirted with him. Oh he had no idea how that messed with Troutsplash's head. The tom took a small bite of the mouse,looking over at Harry as finished speaking. He gave the tom a bright smile,nodding his head."If you like it that much,have you thought about joining us? I'm sure Moonstar would accept you as a warrior right away. You've helped us out enough to earn that title at least." The tom suggested,tilting his head to the side.

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -

"Go grab one of your friends, and then we'll head out." He mewed,flicking his tail and heading towards the entrance of the 'camp'. He was glad Bubblepaw was happy, it was his job to make the young molly a warrior, and a happy warrior was the best kind of warrior.

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -hunting-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Roseshadow blinked as Batfang came up to him. The two of them never really spoke,even when they were both apprentices. As he explained the prophecy and what was going on to Roseshadow, the sandy tom cocked his head to the side. Well this was interesting, and possibly the start of an adventure. Though he didn't enjoy the fact he would be going with four cats,instead of just himself, he couldn't pass up the opportunity to leave camp for a while,hopefully a long while.He stood up from his spot in the sunshine,and gave a lazy stretch."Alright, I'll go with you. I've got nothing better to do. I just hope the other two who are joining us don't suck." The tom mewed,heading towards the 'camp' entrance. He stood there,flicking his tail in irritation as he waited for Batfang."Come on then,let's get this hunting patrol over."He mewed,covering up where they were really going. He didn't want everyone knowing,it just wasn't ideal. He flicked his tail,ears pinning to the sides of his skull as he waited for Batfang. If this was going to be the whole trip,he'd rather die or eat a rotten mouse than go with him.
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SpotSong » Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:02 pm

LittleStep || She-cat || Warrior || Tags: Owleyes

She listened and nodded a bit with a soft smile. β€œHmmm true, I think you will for sure find someone perfect for you Owleyes. Just keep looking and fight for what you want” She hummed playfully. β€œDon’t be stubborn like me” she added and looked towards the rocks and her ears went back a bit. β€œAh?” She said seeming curious but looking to Owleyes to deal with whatever it was because we’ll she was much bigger lol.

MinxLeaf || she-cat || Warrior || Tags: Whitemist

β€œAn...alligator?” She squeaked a bit and softly whined. β€œYou’re being so mean” she huffed and sticking very close to him as she nuzzled into his pelt. β€œYes it seems so...it’s rather nice” she said gently before thinking. β€œWhitemist...would you ever want kits?” She asked gently and curiously. β€œI mean I know we’re new to being mates and we don’t have to rush anything but I just want to know what you want”

BugEyes || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Fox, Leafsoul

Bugeyes noticed Leafsoul looking to the two of them and he blinked a tad and swished his fluffy tail about. β€œWhat of you Leafsoul? Ready to go?” He asked and did stay near the newcomer, Fox, as he did want to make her comfortable and she seemed rather happy.

OwlTalon || Tom || Warrior || Tags: Maggie

Poor Tom didn't notice the other cat go into the two legs place and lure away a kit as he focused on the she-cat warily. "rather observant of yiu to know I'm not killing you" he mused and sat. "A clan is like a large family. We all hunt together and groom together and follow some rules so we can be at peace" he tried to explain. Smiling a bit at her honestly he found her sort of pretty. Shame he scared off the other cats but oh well.

Mudkit || Tom || Kit || Tags: Salem, littermates

β€œOooo yes please second mama!” He chimed at being told maybe they would be able to learn to swim and he purred happily. Moving away from Salem to lightly bug Iriskit and then look to Salem. β€œWe should get back to mama Salem! Thank you for playing with me and teaching me things” he hummed to her as another cat came over who he knew but seemed a little wary of for some reason.
https://artfight.net/~SpotSong

ImageImageImage

SpotSong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me