⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚡Lightning Clan and Dark Clan🌑 New and accepting

Postby raaats » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:36 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
Ashthorn sat the rabbit down, raising her head to sniff. She immediately froze and bristled, her green eyes going wide. "Fire. Smoke." She said, looking to the calico tom beside her, tense and waiting for instruction. She knew that, obviously, they were going to alert their clanmates, but she was stuck with panick that was obvious by her stance, but well hidden by her voice.

AsherAtRisk wrote:Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang, Adderfang
The tom gave a welcoming meow to the other queen, pawing at the ground and staying quiet other than that so they could talk.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Squirrelstar123 » Fri Sep 24, 2021 4:36 am

|| Koileap | She-cat | 30 Moons | Lightningclan Warrior | Mentions: Doebrook, Adderfang, Tawnyfoot | Tags: Hazeshade ||

Unaware if the impending fire and with the blackbird dangling from her mouth, Koileap glanced around to see was out and about. It seemed like most of her clan mates were out or busy around the camp. The she-cat padded over to the nursery to see if Doebrook was in there but she didn’t see the pregnant queen in there. That was odd.. Maybe she went out for a walk? Well, she could see the other queen and Adderfang chatting it up with Tawnyfoot. Upon first glance she didn’t see Hazeshade around the camp so she sauntered over to the other entrance of the log to where the Elder’s Den resided. Poking her head inside, Koileap sees the sleeping white and brown ball of fur curled up in one of the nests. The warrior slightly shuffled in place as she debated waking the sleeping elder or not. She could wait until later but the blackbird wouldn’t be quite as fresh. Hazeshade wouldn’t be upset being woken up for some food, right? The calico gentled padded forward towards Hazeshade and carefully placed the blackbird in front of the nest. Softly, Koileap spoke as she sat down. “Hey Hazesahde, I brought you something to eat. I think the feathers would feel a bit nicer lining your nest as well.
Squirrelstar123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:04 pm

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn, SmokeStar))

AshThorns eyes widened and his muscles tensed. " Quick, we must go tell SmokeStar" He looked at the she-cat and bounded back into camp, hoping the she-cat would follow him quickly. How far had the fire spread already? How long had he been clueless to this? He felt as stupid as a mouse, how could he have missed this? He shook his head and kept running

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook yowled in fear as the fire grew closer, and the contractions grew worse. Letting out an ear-splitting yowl, she felt herself grow wearier, and as the fire grew closer, all she could feel was pain and fear. Fear for her kits, who could die before they even get a chance to see the world. Scared for her mate, how will he react to her death? A fiery, painful, slow death filled with sorrow. She let out another yowl, this time even louder, hoping someone would come to her aid.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Fri Sep 24, 2021 2:31 pm

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch Smokestar
Ashthorn ran after him with her head somewhat down and her tail straight out behind her, quickly over-taking due to her longer legs and the pure fact panick made her quicker. She was praying to Starclan everyone was safe and they could get out without losing anyone. When they made it back to camp, she meowed out "Smokestar!" as loud as she could.

AsherAtRisk wrote:Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang, Adderfang
The tom gave a welcoming meow to the other queen, pawing at the ground and staying quiet other than that so they could talk.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:33 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She flattered her ears at the moment when the smell of smoke got to her nose, and when Böazingsun mentioned it she knew that it was not her who was smelling things. She nodded at the tom then turned to her and Mossleap's apprentice "well you heard him, let's go to the river and then back to camp" she meowed to them.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot)
She watched Splitsilver there as the tom run into the medicine cat's den, she flicked her ears as she thought "I think it's about the kits? or something happened to Doebrook on their little walk outside" she responded to Tawnyfoot. She turned to the elder which seemed to join them as well "Good day Adderfang, yes Smallkit is going well.." she responded looking to the tom once again "I think he needs help...or Doebrook needs" she kept meowing.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He nodded "yeah..." he meowed to Owlpaw before looked over to Blazingsun "well...then..." he meowed looking at Owlpaw for a moment "Do you think there is a fire somewhere? I hope it's just a wind who carried the smoke there..." he meowed.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ashthorn, Thornpatch)
He was just thinking how peaceful this day was, even if the feeling didn't leave him. Flicking his ears he looked toward the Ashthorn as she and Thornpatch run into the camp with light panic "Calm down, what it is?" he asked keeping his voice calmed, but now than ever the odd feeling got stronger, something was going on.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She flicked her ears as she took a deep breath of the upcoming air, which was not a good idea as the smoke make her want to vomit "yes I do...it's close...maybe we could go to check it....it may be dangerous" she meowed nervously.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He looked at how his apprentice moved, before something into his nose, it was still faint, but it sure made him nervous "Frostpaw...do you smell that?" he asked. He looked up to the tree wondering if he could see something up there "let's take a little break for the training, I am going to see if there is something going on" he meowed before started to climb the tree.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:57 am

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch Smokestar
Ashthorn skidded to a stop, bouncing a bit. "Fire, there's a fire!" She said, looking around. This was completely different from her usual calm demeanor. She refused to catch her breath, trying to pinpoint the smoke and how much there was.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Splitsilver
He nodded. "I'll go check." He ran to catch up to Splitsilver
I see no difference
between this bird and copia
prns t.h. last.fm !! sig shop !! Deoris
Image Image Image

⸸ it/its ⛧ adult ⛧ living dead thoy ⸸
Tone tags are appreciated in situations where needed
Seeing Ghost in Aug, super xcited 0v0
Aether ghoul stan ♥
☽༺𖤐༻☾

raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Sat Sep 25, 2021 10:27 am

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder || {m; tawnyfoot, splitsilver & doebrook} || t {missingfang} ||
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════⭐︎

her eyes followed the tom with a frown. there was something definitely wrong if he was heading into the medic’s den. she flicked her tail nervously as she no turned her attention to tawnyfoot as he headed off to splitsliver. she then turned to the queen, forgetting about the ordeal for a minute, thinking for a bit, doebrook? outside of camp? …close to kitting nonetheless… but i can’t say much about it..” she purred thoughtfully. “but she might be in danger if she hasn’t returned with splitsilver from their walk.” her mind then drifted to the fire. the queen was in danger- it only depended on how close she was to the fire- if anything the smoke was more of a danger right now. the she-cat lifted her head and looked around for nightstar, but in her somewhat panicked state, she glossed over the young leader and instead turned to missingfang. ”maybe so- we should go and look for her while the other two tries and get the medic.” she flicked her tail nervously as she knew they could also be in danger- but the longer they would wait the more likely the fire could reach to the queen. hopefully that wasn’t the case. adderfang’s tail twitched as she glanced at the current queen she sat with. it was even too bold for herself to go on out, acting like the former warrior that she was. and there wasn’t no reason to put this mother in danger either. the more that the internal quarrel went on, the more that she wanted to help. she glanced at missingfang, wanting to know her input on the matter.

xxxxxx

𝐶rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior || {m;} || t {clover & emerald} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

crowfall flicked his ears as they were caught up, smiling briefly as he now listened to the description of the kit's mother. he purred and then turned tail to head to the prey pile, taking a couple of mice for both the she-cat and the kit. he bounded back and placed them back down on the ground in front of the two. "if anything i can go out and look for her, but for now, how about you think about taking up my offer to join the clan? both you and the kit-" however, crowfang froze to sniff the air, freezing. was that fire? he looked frantically around, and then back at the two. he couldn't just leave the two here if there is the danger of fire. crowfall anxiously flicked his tail, "you should come along- actually." he mewed as he swiftly walked away from the two, hoping that they were able to follow. how many were aware of this now? drat! the clan! the tom picked up his pace- hopefully it didn't reach the clan yet..
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Sat Sep 25, 2021 12:27 pm

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn, SmokeStar))

Thorn'Patch nodded his head. "It's coming very quickly, we need to evacuate the camp before it gets too close." He said, out of breath from the dead sprint. His heart pounded in his chest, and rushes of energy rushed from his shoulders to his paws. " I can make sure everybody is out of the dens, where should we bring them?" He said, looking from the camp to SmokeStar

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook yowled in fear as the fire grew closer, and the contractions grew worse. Letting out an ear-splitting yowl, she felt herself grow wearier, and as the fire grew closer, all she could feel was pain and fear. Fear for her kits, who could die before they even get a chance to see the world. Scared for her mate, how will he react to her death? A fiery, painful, slow death filled with sorrow. She let out another yowl, this time even louder, hoping someone would come to her aid.
𝙷𝚎 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚕𝚏 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚕, 𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚙𝚘𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚜𝚊𝚢

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rae'tia » Sat Sep 25, 2021 4:02 pm

【Emberpuddle】
〘 28 Moons | Medicine Cat | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Smokestar, Thornpatch & Ashthorn | ➣ Tagged: Ivypaw

indentation Watching the apprentice for a heartbeat the tabby nodded to himself before turning back around and racing out of camp. He noticed that Smokestar seemed to be having an animated talk with Thornpatch and Ashthorn, the latter two looking quite, well concerned at best, and scared out of their minds at worst. Darting out of camp, the tom to the one place the tom knew Aloe grew. He had been mouse-brained and put it off for far too long, as Aloe was a long-lasting herb. But it rarely had to be used so he'd procrastinated. Silently berating himself, the tabby pushed himself only slowing as he neared the area - which was outside clan territory but still relatively close to camp - that held his prize. It had been something his mother; Puddleheart had told him about once or twice before she died. Apparently, seasons ago, a two-leg had lived in the area and had grown many herbs. Like Catmint, and Aloe, and other rarer herbs.

【Snake-eye】
〘 30 Moons | Warrior | Darkclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Wolfkit | ➣ Tagged: Starlingsong, Icekit & Hawkpaw

indentation The she-cat nodded, "He's doing pretty well, but I've been pushing him hard. I think if we stay on course then he'll gain his warrior name by the end of next moon." She mewed with a proud purr. Pale eyes narrowing as Wolfkit stalked closer to his brother and tackled the slightly smaller tom-kit. Snake-eye said nothing as this happened, watching to see how they would all react.

【Hazeshade】
〘 104 Moons | Elder | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: Adderfang, Missingfang & Doebrook| ➣ Tagged: Koileap

indentationThe sound of soft pawsteps roused her from her cat-nap. She blinked at the blurry world around her as she tried to figure out who was in the elder's den. Koileap's voice ringing into her ears, caused her to sigh and relax. "I've already eaten this morning, young warrior, so I'm no need of a meal." The old molly mewed, before frowning. "But it's not your job to care for me, Koileap, feel free to get something to eat." She motioned away from herself, humming as she remembered the Crow Feathers she'd left out in camp. "While I wouldn't say no to a few feathers, I'm not in need of them. I left some crow feathers outside, I'll be adding them to my nest. Why don't you give those feathers to one of the queens or Adderfang." Hazeshade was being a little selfish, but it was no fur off her back.

【Dewsplash】
〘 45 Moons | Warrior | Lightningclan 〙
➢ Mentions: None | ➣ Tagged: Nettlepaw

indentation Keeping an eye on his young apprentice for a heartbeat, before turning his gaze back to the river, the tom focused on the ripping water. "There are some minor similarities between fishing and rabbit hunting. Speed and precision are what one needs to focus on in both." Dewsplash mewed softly, keeping his eyes on the water. Spotting a fish swimming closer to his position, the tom froze body stilling. Once the fish was in range he struck, a paw with unsheathed claws flashed into the water scooping up the fish and swiftly bringing it onto solid ground where he finished it off with a killing blow. "Unsheathing your claws allows you to get a better grip on your prey and giving it less of a chance to escape." The tom added after pulling his jaws away from the fish. "Want to give it a go?"
Rae'tia

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sat Sep 25, 2021 6:50 pm

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She flattered her ears at the moment when the smell of smoke got to her nose, and when Böazingsun mentioned it she knew that it was not her who was smelling things. She nodded at the tom then turned to her and Mossleap's apprentice "well you heard him, let's go to the river and then back to camp" she meowed to them.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot, Adderfang)
She looked like the younger warrior run off to Splitsilver, looking at the Adderfang "I can't just leave Smallkit here, especially now if there is smoke into the air and maybe a fire coming our way too" she meowed flattering her ears, feeling little disappointed in herself. She looked at Nightstar "does she know what may be going on in here?" she asked, "and there are few warriors left Koileap and Sageflame, they could go to find Doebrook at the moment her mate got the Poppypaw" she meowed looking at the elder.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He nodded "yeah..." he meowed to Owlpaw before looked over to Blazingsun "well...then..." he meowed looking at Owlpaw for a moment "Do you think there is a fire somewhere? I hope it's just a wind who carried the smoke there..." he meowed.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Ashthorn, Thornpatch)
He flicked his ears at the new, not so amused, but rather annoyed 'those dump two legs, always playing with fire and the rest of us will need to feel its horrors' he thought himself biting his lips. He stayed calm "okay, where did you see the fire and smoke? was it on one side of the forest or widespread?" he asked not wanting to evacuate his clan into the fire, instead than out of it.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She flicked her ears as she took a deep breath of the upcoming air, which was not a good idea as the smoke make her want to vomit "yes I do...it's close...maybe we could go to check it....it may be dangerous" she meowed nervously.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He looked at how his apprentice moved, before something into his nose, it was still faint, but it sure made him nervous "Frostpaw...do you smell that?" he asked. He looked up to the tree wondering if he could see something up there "let's take a little break for the training, I am going to see if there is something going on" he meowed before started to climb the tree.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me