A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Lilycat2006 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 9:40 am

Fallenstone| She-Cat | Warrior | 13 Moons | Crush: Figuring Out \Weaselstripe | Tags: Weaselstripe, Dappleleaf and Riverstripe.

She noticed quickly that Dappleleaf had left to be with Riverstripe because of her.Why though? She questioned in confusion. She saw Weaselstripe was confused aswell. Now that she thinks about it, Weaselstripe and Dappleleaf seem pretty close. A pang of jealousy shot through her.Huh? She shook her head in confusion. She must just be hungry. " What are you guys waiting for?!" She called in a singsong tone. " Lets gooo!"
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 13, 2020 10:35 am

On mobile so my posts are a little disorganized lol

"Great!" Sunflare purred. "Shall we be off then?" Waving with his tail he turned and headed back to where Bearpaw was waiting. "I thought since everyone else seems to be either out already or busy, the three of us could go out hunting," he explained to the apprentice.

"And we're not even there yet," Southstar told Russetswirl with a smile, although it wasn't long before they reacher the thunderpath. Unlike the hard black ones, dirt thunderpaths didn't seem to be used as much, but one still always had to be careful. He waited at the edge for everyone to catch up, keeping his tail raised to signal not to move until he had checked both ways, before lowering his tail. "Now," he said, motioning for everyone to cross.

Tigerblaze didn't seem amused. "We should not be quick to run into battle," he meowed rather seriously. "Not that I think we would have to; things have been peaceful these past few moons. But still, we should refrain from showing any signs of weakness. Kits are never a weakness of course, but if the queen expecting them is your leader, and your leader is unable to fulfill her duties as a leader for whatever reason..." He looked at Elmshade for the first time. "Surely you see what I'm getting at? The leader should be the most powerful cat in the clan. If the leader is weak, the clan is weak."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Thu Feb 13, 2020 1:36 pm

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || EagleClan Deputy || Tagged ~ open ||

Streamspot nodded at her apprentice's question. "Yes it's been a little while." When they reached the thunderpath she steadied her tail across her shoulders. She didn't say anything out loud but she wanted Stagpaw to know she would stay by her side. She kept at Stagpaw's pace as they crossed the thunderpath.

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 8 moons || apprentice || tagged ~ open ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw jumped to her paws as Sunflare and Creamflower approached. "Sure! Sounds fun!" she meowed. "I've been working on my stalking skills and I almost caught this huge squirrel yesterday!" She meowed her chest puffing out in pride. Then her nose wrinkled as she remembered watching the fat thing scurry away. "He was so fat I didn't think he would be able to move as fast as he did. Maybe we can find him again today."

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:22 pm

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan warrior - Tags: Tigerblaze, Splashpaw, Jackpawdaw
"Well, I only meant if they tried to fight us, thinking we were weak." Elmshade sputtered, embarrassed. As Tigerblaze spoke, she did get a bit more fired up though. "Beestar wouldn't be weak, even with kits! And besides, Blizzardclaw will be there to help lead the Clan for the short time she isn't able to." She swished her tail back and forth, impatiently. "Leaders are allowed to have kits just as much as anyone else." She rolled her eyes.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:55 pm

"I'm sure we'll find something even better," Sunflare purred at the apprentice's enthusiasm. "Let's go then!" Staying close to Creamflower's side, he padded off through the camp entrance.

"Of course they are," Tigerblaze meowed calmly in contrast, as if to ask Elmshade why she was getting so riled up. "No cat ever said they weren't. But that doesn't mean they all should. After all, it's different if the leader is a tom. Toms don't have to stay in the nursery for six to seven moons with their kits. Toms are still able to hunt and fight and do everything they're supposed to do. Why do you think so many leaders in the past have been toms, or why she-cats who are expecting, even if they're excellent warriors, aren't promoted to deputy?" But he didn't give Elmshade a chance to respond. He knew he had been a fool for speaking his mind to her--she could never understand--and so he softened his tone. "All I'm saying is that the leader represents the clan. If cats see a weak leader, they will see a weak clan. I simply want the best for everyone, including Beestar and her kits, so don't get so upset."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:00 pm

Cradily wrote:(Tainted, that sums up StarClan pretty well lmao)
Nightwish stiffened, hoping he hadn't realized that she'd seen and heard the whole thing. "Um...I saw them leave on a patrol just a little while ago," she meowed casually, trying not to give anything away, but still curious. "Why? Is something wrong?"

I MADE IT MY SIGNATURE GUYS LMAO))
Daydream
He shrugged. "I hope not," he said lightly. He looked at her. "I guess I just have to wait for them... So how is it going?" he asked. He felt awkward because he should've been a warrior alongside this she cat, yet he had been chosen for a different path. One he dreaded some moons. It was a lonelier path
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:55 pm

(It's beautiful)

"It's going okay," Nightwish answered, sensing that the medicine cat was trying to act calmer than he felt. "You can tell me if something's wrong, you know. I won't tell anyone."
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Thu Feb 13, 2020 4:59 pm

Daydream
he sighed. "It's a lot of things. I don't want to burden anyone else in the clan with my troubles... Southstar and Russetswirl get to deal with it enough but sometimes I don't understand why I was chosen for this position, " he rambled slightly.

It's perfect and i love it))
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 14, 2020 3:23 am

Creamflower nods and follows Sunflare and Bearpaw out of camp and into the territory, eager to see what the young apprentice can do. "So how has Bearpaw been doing on her training?" she asked Sunflare, wondering how close she is to her warrior assessment.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Fri Feb 14, 2020 5:01 am

Thanks everyone for the feedback! My initial reason for not listing crushes is that they're usually constantly changing. I'll likely redo the Allegiances on my next day off, as I'm not 100% happy with how it looks rn, but I've been working a lot and haven't been able to come on for more than a few minutes at a time. I'll respond to everyone asap.
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me