๐ŸMapleclan๐Ÿ RP ๐Ÿ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ๐ŸMapleclan๐Ÿ RP ๐Ÿ

Postby flaming-sun. » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:02 pm

๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™›
{-do you like it uptown, its quiet uptown..-}
~Male~Loner~9 Moons~Mood: Irritated~Location: Somewhere inside MapleClan territory~

Leaf straightened up. "Leader?" He echoed. MapleClan have a leader? Makes sense. I wondered how that would work. "I'm sorry. Maybe you should of mentioned that."

ะฒlฮฑzั”flฯƒwั”r
*~this girl is on fire...~*
~Female~Queen~47 Moons~Mood: Sleepy~Location: MapleClan camp~Tags; Moonlake, Daisyshine, Heron.~

Blazeflower was just herding her kits back to Heron and Daisyshine when Moonlake padded over to them, looking cautious. "Hey Moonlake," She said warmly. "How are you going? I was going to introduce Flamekit and Emberkit proper food today." Inside she snorted. Does she really need to know that? I was just trying to make conversation I guess... But she still felt embarrassed, as she waited for Moonlake to reply.
    x
    โ”Œโ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”

hi, i'm flames!
    :D
    kazuha sippy cup
    โ””โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”˜
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby silverfire » Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:43 am

((Hi all! I know a lot of us are on some of the same rp threads, but I wanted to cover my bases and let this rp know that I'll be away from now till the end of July! If I get connected to wifi, I'll to post with my phone haha))

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage
silverfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Sun Jun 10, 2018 12:10 pm

Moon Lake
36 moons/female/tags: Blazeflower

Moon Lake relaxed slightly glad that her greeting was a friendly one. "Hello. I'm glad that they're starting a new page of their life." She sat down. " I do hope that they're not picky. For the winter anyway. " Moon knew that she was babbling, in her standards anyway.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Sun Jun 10, 2018 4:24 pm

๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™›
~Male~Loner~9 Moons~Mood: Irritated~Location: Somewhere inside MapleClan territory~

Flaming Sun wrote:Leaf straightened up. "Leader?" He echoed. MapleClan have a leader? Makes sense. I wondered how that would work. "I'm sorry. Maybe you should of mentioned that."

ะฒlฮฑzั”flฯƒwั”r
~Female~Queen~47 Moons~Mood: Cheerful~Location: MapleClan camp~Tags; Moonlake, Daisyshine, Heron.~

Blazeflower smiled, "Have you met Heron? Shes new." She told the she-cat.

(so sorry for calling her a tom!)
Last edited by flaming-sun. on Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
    x

hi, i'm flames!
    kazuha sippy cup
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:07 pm

Moon Lake
36 moons/female/tags: Blazeflower

"No, I haven't. Is he nice?" Moon Lake swiveled her ears. It made sense that there were new cats. There also seemed to be so many to begin with that it was hard to keep track. "I don't really meet new cats that often." She admitted. Moon left that to her brother for most of the time.
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby flaming-sun. » Wed Jun 13, 2018 9:15 pm

๐™‡๐™š๐™–๐™›

Flaming Sun wrote:Leaf straightened up. "Leader?" He echoed. MapleClan have a leader? Makes sense. I wondered how that would work. "I'm sorry. Maybe you should of mentioned that."

ะฒlฮฑzั”flฯƒwั”r
~Female~Queen~47 Moons~Mood: Cheerful~Location: MapleClan camp~Tags; Moonlake, Daisyshine, Heron.~

"Ah. I wonder if she's going to be called Heronkit, or if shes going to stay Heron. What do you think?" She asked Moonlake.

(so sorry for calling her a tom!)
    x

hi, i'm flames!
    kazuha sippy cup
flaming-sun.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:57 am

โ„๏ธHailpawโ„๏ธ

Tags: Littlestep/ Crush: Open

Hailpaw's gaze flicked around the warriors who stood infront of her. They seemed well fed and fit for battle. There was no way, that She and her Mentor alone could fight them all off. Leafstar wasn't in camp, so she couldn't send a back up patrol. Time to use my speed. she thought, bolting away from the border. Leaping around the trees, she slides her way into Camp. Seeing Moonlake and Blazeflower, she dove right infront of them. "Can you spare a moment? There is a patrol of FallenClan warriors over the border, and Littlestep is alone at the border surrounded with 6 warriors!" Hailpaw said quickly in a pleading voice. "Please!"
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DaisieGames » Thu Jun 14, 2018 12:22 pm

(It's okay and sorry I couldn't post. I was moving from Illinois to Flordia but we're home now)

Heron crept over, still unsure. "Your leader really wasn't welcoming to me," she meowed. "Not sure what is up with that," she meowed, wishing she could somehow prove that she wasn't spying on the clan.
DaisieGames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Unicornkisses » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:07 pm

Moon Lake
36 moons/female/tags: Blazeflower, Hailpaw

"She'll probably be Heronkit until given her warrior name." Moon Lake mused. She sometimes thought of having kits, but no tom seemed interested in her. Her heart jumped when Hailpaw landed in front of them.
"Oh my gosh. Should I fetch my brother? He can help...he's off hunting not far away."
Unicornkisses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby home » Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:14 pm

โ„๏ธHailpawโ„๏ธ

She-Cat Tags: Littlestep/ Crush: Open

โ€œWe just need a strong patrol to send them back!โ€ Hailpaw mewed. โ€œThere isnโ€™t much time. What if they attack camp?โ€ Hailpaw could already see what would happen if they did. Suddenly all the Kits would be in danger. โ€œYou probably should, at least 2 of us need to stay behind Incase they attack camp.โ€ She quickly sniffed the air. FallenClan wasnโ€™t heading for camp. Yet.
home

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me