MODS PLEAE LOCK: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - RELOCATED

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby wildsight » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:32 am

π΅π“Šπ’·π’·π“π‘’π“…π’Άπ“Œ
Bubblepaw is a slim silver she-cat with green eyes

Bubblepaw's ears twitched. The tom didn't respond. Her ears flattened as she heard a meeting was called. She then sat and watched the meeting her tail twitching. She then sighed when Roseshadow said she should go see Scatterwing. "Alright.," she said as she slowly stood. She then padded around the camp wondering where her mentor was. It didn't take her long to find the tom. "Scatterwing! Scatterwing! Hi!" she said as she bounded over to the tom. Her tail swayed as she sat down beside the tom. "Hey Scatterwing! What are you up too?" she asked tilting her head.
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
β–ˆ β–Œ
hi, i'm wild <3
――――――――――
th | art fight | Β©
▐
▐
▐
wildsight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: π™³πšŠπš πš—πšŒπš•πšŠπš— - π™Ύπš™πšŽπš— πšŠπš—πš π™°πšŒπšŒπšŽπš™πšπš’πš—πš!

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 10:38 am

Lilyflight

I shivered, the cold miss had started to warm up from my body heat. But of course that also meant it was absorbing it.. I watched outside the den, I watched as Cocoaflower started to flirt with Batfang.. My mate. has he gotten over me already? Was he that mad that we broke up? I had nobody now, just this she'll of a broken clan. Ghostface hates me but.. That doesn't surprise me, and Now Batfang is gone... And Rowanleaf hasn't talked to me in so long.. They're really my only friends other than Darkspeak but... We haven't talked in so long. the chilling feeling of being alone wafted over me. Was I just that bad of a person? If nobody was keeping me here.. Why should I stay at all? if Batfang leaves me then... I'll have nothing other than constantly working.. i looked at the ground as I felt angry and sad tears run down my fur. I bit at my tethering, and pulled and pulled harder until I let a huff of annoyance and frustration out. I bit at it harder and harder.. And with enough work I snapped it. I laid there, still not moving as I thought hard
━━━━━[laddies my name is]━━━
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:19 pm

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Lilyflight
Tags Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Batfang chuckled softly, his lips curling up in a wider smile as she spoke "I suppose that's true, but I never thought of you that way. You were definitely more mature than me when we were younger.." He could feel his pelt heat up as her tail curled around him, his startled gaze shifting toward the cave, where Lilyflight laid before focusing it back on the younger fae "Well, there's no doubt you're a great hunter, but at the same time, I think your kindness is your best trait.." The young tom chuckled awkwardly, his hindleg moving up to give his chin a slow scratch. He brightened up as she suggested a walk in the territory, something he hadn't done with her since they first became apprentices.. he loved the nostalgia of it "Sure, sounds great." He jumped to his paws, his excited gaze focused on her as he began walking toward the rocky slope they'd arrived on, and began the trek downward.

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Artemis, Dawnflower

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo's skull tilted to the side as the leader called out across the camp, his gaze instinctively shifting toward the older fae as he watched her focus her attention on the ceremony. He quickly moved himself closer to the elder, his wonder-filled gaze focused intently on the white fae and the younger cat she was talking about.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem nodded slowly, a small chuckle rising in her throat "I guess I did get good.. swimming was a must in my old clan, especially since fish were our main source of food." she couldn't help but smile at the kits praise, a soft purr rumbling in her chest "Thank you little one, but I know I wouldn't be able to hold such a high rank." The loner curled her fluffy tail around the kits as the leader called out to the clan, her voice filled with pride as she made the apprentice a warrior. She quickly called out the name of the new warrior, a wave of excitement rushing over her at the fact that she was participating in a clan meeting, something she hadn't gotten a chance to do for many moons.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Moonstar

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface let out a small sigh of relief as she welcomed him to lay beside her, his tongue drawing across her ear as he settled down "Good, I'm so glad." He took the rest of her meal with a small 'thank you' and began eating it, his skull tilted to the side as she brought up what he believed to be the actual meaning behind her dream the night before "You don't have to tell me anything love, your business is your business.. but I'm here to listen if you decide to tell me." The deputy leaned forward to give her cheek a soft nuzzle, noticing the anxious behavior she was showing.

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Smokeleaf
Tags Wolfkit, Starlingkit,
Ivyshade

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall inhaled a dramatic gasp, her fur spiking up and her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull "Oh no! please save me!" the silver queen shot the older fae a playful smile before returning to her act, her claws unsheathing as she dug them into the earth and began to slowly walk backward.
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Roleplayer123 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:25 pm

Silverfoot~ Female~ Warrior~ Crush/Mate: OPEN~ Location: Salem's cave~ Tags: Aspenfall Cocoaflower, Moonstar

Silverfoot rose and listened intently as Moonstar echoed the words said to her nearly moons ago. She smiled as she uttered those single words that changed hers and many others hopeful future. ''We welcome you as a full warrior of Dawnclan!'' she mused inside her head. She canted loudly as her heart filled with love for her clan. ''All of us play a role here!'' she thought aloud. She looked up to Aspenfall's gentle features and mewed, 'I can't wait till your kits become apprentices!''
Last edited by Roleplayer123 on Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Roleplayer123

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:48 pm

Lilyflight

(Trigger warning)
(In case you’re triggered by skipping meals)

I finally got the chance to get up, I got myself motivated enough to get out of this suffocating cave. I was quiet and my movements were sluggish and wrong as I made my way out of the cave. I kept my eyes on the ground, not giving myself to glance at Batfang. I hadn’t eaten in awhile.. maybe it was best that I restricted myself, since I did that earlier I should have that as a punishment. I looked out into the side of the mountain, and decided to make my way down. My ears flattened as I felt my stomach start to curl in slight pain from the sight of food earlier and I’d never skipped a meal before. No matter, I’d eat later at dinner.
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
Hi I'm Jackaboy! But you can call me Jack I Like 5 Nights At Freddys and Wolves and NATURE WHY ARE YOU SO GOSH DARN BEAUTIFUL!
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 1:57 pm

Creamflower sits at her usual spot in the clearing as Moonstar calls for a Clan meeting. Realizing that Cocoapaw was becoming a warrior, she purrs and smiles, glad that the Clan now has a new warrior. After the warrior ceremony, she joins the others as she chants the new name. Then she pads over to the fresh-kill pile, grabs a fish, and eats it, savoring the delicious taste.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:07 pm

Moonstar
"New beginnings are often disguised as painful endings"
- She-cat - Leader - 36 Moons - Apprentice:Sunpaw -
- Mate:Ghostface - Tags:Ghostface - Location:Salem's Mountain -

The molly took a deep breath, listening intently as her mate said she did not have to tell him what was going on. Though it was a genuine and nice offer, Moonstar felt it was time to share her dream. It would have been better if Mixmoon was present to help decipher the prophecy but she was sure she and Ghostface could work it out."Taigastep came to me in a dream again. . .he delivered some sort of prophecy, and I'm not sure what it means." she mumbled,looking at her paws."Muddied paws tred the path of old
Four must go to fix the broken code
The flightless bat leads the way
While the flowers shadow must obey
Two must follow to chase their dreams
Bubbles are bursting at the seams
Time is lost among the trees
Four will return with tales of bees"
the molly recited the words perfectly, unaware of striking amber eyes watching her from the shadows of the mountain. Taigastep was furious,outraged she had shared the prophecy with Ghostface instead of one of the medicine cats, but everything was going the way he needed it to for all of this to work out. He shook his head,disappearing into the shadows. Moonstar quickly decided not to tell him about what happened earlier that day. It wasn't a well known fact her kits had been premature and stillborn, she didn't want to worry Ghostface when they had a litter. The medicine cat had assured her there was nothing wrong with her,the kits just weren't ready to be born but some stressor caused them to arrive. She looked at her deputy with ears pinned to the side of her head.

Ivyshade
"there is no such thing as failure either you win or you learn"
- She-cat - 43 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Aspenfall,Kits- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Ivyshade chanted the new warriors name,before turning back to the kits and Aspenfall. She glanced sround,before crouching down once more."The badgers back little kittens! What you gonna do?! You've gotta protect Aspenfall!" she mewed,gently stalking forward,giving Aspenfall a playful smile. The molly felt her face heat up a bit as Aspenfall's smile but she shook it away, focusing on tbe kits as she slowly made her way to Aspenfall,waiting for the young cats to 'tackle' her down.

Berrydusk
"Be a girl with a mind,a woman with attitude and a lady with class"
- She-cat - 44 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain-

Berrydusk just hissed at the two loners, standing up and moving out of camp,her tail lashing and her teeth bared. She was not in a good mood at all anymore.

Dawnflower
"Be the woman you want your daughter to be"
- She-cat - 75 Moons - Queen -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Apollo, Artemis - Location: Salem's Mountain -

Dawnflower sighed after the ceremony was over,standing up and stretching her legs out. She turned to face the two lean loners,nuzzling their cheeks in turn."I think im going to go take a nap,why dont you two go track down Berrydusk for me? She's in one of her moods and i think she might need a good venting session. . ."the elder asked,letting out a large yawn. She curled her tail,bones creaking a bit as she glanced towards the cave.

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Crush:Batfang - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Her whole pelt grew hot as he spoke about her kindness,and she tried to hide her head in her chest fluff but to no avail. When he agreed to go on a walk with her however,the molly jumped to it,and padded after him,her tail swishing in delight."Oh im so happy you agreed!We haven't had time to spend together in ages!" she squeaked,nuzzling up to him as they walked. Today was the day. The small molly was going to do it today,she knew the perfect spot,and had the perfect was of proposing to the tom. As they walked through the territory, Cocoaflower got more and more elated. Her bestfriend,and the love of her life stood next to her,and was with her once again. They could finally share a nest again, and stare up at the stars together late at night."I've missed you so much Batfang. "She mewed as they neared their destination. Her heart began to flutter as she picked up her pace a bit,headed towards the little stream that she and her mentor had found a few days prior while hunting in the mountainous region. Cocoaflower stopped,flicking her tail for Batfang to do the say."Stay here I'll be right back!" she mewed,dashing off into the undergrowth, returning seconds later with a red tulip, in the language of flowers it was a declaration of love, she had spoken to Batfang about this when they were younger,and she hoped he remembered to this day. She set the tulip at his paws,the gentle gurgling of the stream filling her delicate ears. Oddly enough she wasn't nervous,this wouldn't be the first time they confessed theur love for one another. She had done so right before his warrior ceremony,and he had reciprocated. Sure he spent time with Lilyflight and Cocoaflower had noticed but that molly needed an attitude check, Cocoaflower wasn't one to harshly judge anyone for everyone has their flaws but Lilyflight wasn't the best cat by far and she truly hoped Batfang's love for her was still there."Batfang,I've waited so long for this day. . .I know this seems early,and we're young, but I've known you're my true love for a long time. I knew I loved you when 'home' went from being a place, to being you. I want to spent the rest of my life with you,raise a family,be by your side as more than just a best friend. Batfang,will you be my mate?" she asked,her voice growing a bit timid as she finished,hope and undying love shining in her eyes.

Troutsplash
"Let your smile change the world,don't let the world change your smile"
- Tom - Warrior - 39 Moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Open - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open

Scatterwing
"It is better to walk alone, than with a crowd going in the wrong direction"
- Tom - 38 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:Bubblepaw -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Scattereing perked up when his apprentice came over. The ton stood up and nuzzled her cheek."Hey kid,i was just coming to look for you. Do you wanna go do some battle practice? Maybe one of your friends will tag along with us" he mewed with a smile, the yellow tom was trying to make up for how terrible he had been towards her recently.

Driftingice
"You are your only limit"
- Tom - 68 Moons - Warrior - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Batfang, Lilyflight- Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open -hunting-

Roseshadow
"If I says 'First of All' Run away because I have prepared research, data, charts and I will destroy you"
- Tom - Warrior - 12 moons - Apprentice:N/A -
- Crush:Open - Tags:Bubblepaw - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Open
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby кσι » Fri Feb 22, 2019 2:56 pm

πŸ¦‡
Name Batfang
Age 14 Moons
Rank Warrior
Gender Male
Mate Lilyflight
Tags Cocoaflower

π™±πšŠπšπšπšŠπš—πš

Batfang nodded slowly, yet another chuckle rising up in his throat as the fae continued, a small wave of heat pulsing through his pelt as she pressed into him once again "It's definitely been a long time, I've missed your company." He turned to look at her as they padded out of camp, his face heating up the longer he looked, forcing him to look in the other direction. The young tom felt guilty for allowing these feelings to resurface, especially since he'd just asked another fae to be his mate.. but he couldn't help but feel like he jumped into things too quickly. He was young, with his whole life ahead of him.. perhaps he'd gotten in over his head when he opened himself up again, allowing his overwhelming feelings to flow out. The warrior let out a small sigh as he pulled himself back into reality, realizing he'd been silent after her subtle confession "A-Ahh, I've missed you too Cocoaflower.." Batfang curled his lips in yet another soft smile, his skull nodding slowly as she left him in the tranquil spot by the stream. He turned to look into the hazy water, his face contorting into a slight frown at the sight of the once beautiful creation of nature, one that didn't last long as the pretty fae pulled him out of his daze yet again. His eyes widened at the sight of the red flower, old memories of his time with the now-warrior that he'd seem to have forgotten, not that he wanted to. He looked up at her, his jaws parted slightly and his heart pounding loudly in his chest, a feeling he didn't welcome. The warrior stood silent until she finished her confession, his paws trembling with an unfathomable amount of mixed emotions, many of them being positive. He hadn't heard anything quite like this before.. the thought of being with her excited him.. someone he'd grown up with, who was there for him when his parents were killed.. when he needed someone most. It wasn't very normal for him, but he could feel his eyes flood with tears, most of which were fueled by an overwhelming sense of joy at the thought of his old flame asking him such an important question. Batfang cringed at the sudden guilt that took him over, his thoughts racing as he thought back to the fae he'd recently become mates with.. only a few hours or so before.. but he pushed that behind him for now. With a slight gasp, he nodded, his chest heaving with each breath he took, expelling the negative feelings that had been taking him over "I-I would love nothing more.." He had to admit, he hated himself for doing this to Lily, but he couldn't bear to throw away a relationship that he desperately missed, he had to give in to his selfish thoughts for once.. especially now.

β˜€οΈ
Name
Apollo
Age 48 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Male
Mate Open
Tags Artemis, Berrydusk

π™°πš™πš˜πš•πš•πš˜

Apollo's ears perked as the older fae jumped to her paws and began walking toward the cave, his pelt heating up at the mentioning of her fiery daughter's name. He quickly turned to his sister, hoping to jump in before the tabby fae decided to follow after the clan cat and cause more conflict "I'll talk to her, you should get some rest too, I'm sure you've had a long journey." The tom gave his sister's ear a quick lick before turning-tail and trotting down the rocky slope, jaws parted to allow the scents of the forest to bathe over his tongue. His lips curled up in a slight smirk at the faint but familiar scent that clouded his senses, Berrydusk's. Apollo trotted further into the territory, a sudden nervous feeling washing over him at the sight of the lavender fae in the distance, slightly worried that he'd only be adding fuel to the fire if he approached her. Despite his strong urge to turn back, he padded onward, refusing to allow the fae's cold attitude to scare him away "Hey there love, you alright?" The golden tabby sat himself down a few mouse-lengths away, his gleaming gaze focused on the distance and a mask of confidence being put up to hide the fact that he was nervous.

πŸ•·οΈ
Name Salem
Age 45 Moons
Rank Loner
Gender Female
Mate Open
Tags Iriskit, Mudkit

πš‚πšŠπš•πšŽπš–

Salem nodded slowly, a small chuckle rising in her throat "I guess I did get good.. swimming was a must in my old clan, especially since fish were our main source of food." she couldn't help but smile at the kits praise, a soft purr rumbling in her chest "Thank you little one, but I know I wouldn't be able to hold such a high rank." The loner curled her fluffy tail around the kits as the leader called out to the clan, her voice filled with pride as she made the apprentice a warrior. She quickly called out the name of the new warrior, a wave of excitement rushing over her at the fact that she was participating in a clan meeting, something she hadn't gotten a chance to do for many moons.

πŸ‘»
Name
Ghostface
Age 36 Moons
Rank Deputy
Gender Male
Mate Moonstar
Tags Moonstar

π™Άπš‘πš˜πšœπšπšπšŠπšŒπšŽ

Ghostface pulled away slowly as she let out a small sigh, his soft gaze focused on her as she began to explain her dream, his ears perking with utmost interest. He could feel a wave of jealousy shoot through him as the name echoed through his ears, but he forced the feeling away as his mate continued on, refusing to allow his own emotions to get in the way of such an important conversation. His gaze shot toward his paws as she finished, his mind swirling as he contemplated just what the dream could mean "I'm no medicine cat.. but it sounds like some type of journey is going to happen.. to fix the clan maybe?" The deputy let out an awkward chuckle, cringing at the sound of his own words and how ridiculous he probably sounded trying to explain something he hadn't experienced himself. The large tom pressed forward once again, his nose digging into her shoulder before he leveled his gaze with her own, a small smile appearing on his maw "I'm sure Mixmoon will know what it means, we can ask her as soon as she returns.." Ghostface let out a small sigh, slightly disappointed in himself for not being able to help her as much as he wished he could, especially at a time like this, when she needed reassurance.

πŸ”οΈ
Name Aspenfall
Age 27 Moons
Rank Queen
Gender Female
Mate Smokeleaf
Tags Wolfkit, Starlingkit,
Ivyshade, Silverfoot

π™°πšœπš™πšŽπš—πšπšŠπš•πš•

Aspenfall inhaled a dramatic gasp, her fur spiking up and her ears pulling back to flatten against her skull "Oh no! please save me!" the silver queen shot the older fae a playful smile before returning to her act, her claws unsheathing as she dug them into the earth and began to slowly walk backward. Aspenfall smiled as her old apprentice approached, her dramatic act faltering a bit as she chuckled, her head shaking slightly "I can't! I don't want them to grow up too fast"
кσι

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jackaboy » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:07 pm

Lilyflight

I sighed, I felt a bit better out in the forest.. it was free and somewhere I didn’t have to make noise.. though everything was different and the land was still bare... I could see new life forming where our old, destroyed territory once was. I breathed in the fresh air.. which was so different then the chaos happening at home.. though I’d never dream of leaving the clan unless a horrible thing happened to me or something.. honestly horrible things were happening to me.. Batfang probably hates me, Ghostface too.. I mean what’s even keeping me there in the first place? Clan life? Yes... I hate feeling so alone. I curled my toes in anger with myself.. how could I be so disrespectful all the time? Maybe I’d hunt and bring something to Batfang.. something to DriftingIce too, to apologize for how I acted earlier.. maybe to Ghostface too. I guess I acted this way because deep down I knew if I pushed hard enough they’d break and leave.. I was so foolish to think they’d fight to be with me.
I looked at my paws in a way I never had before, with hatred and anger. Right now I hated myself for how I always acted.
I pushed deeper into the forest, eventually hitting an untouched part of the forest where the water didn’t reach, everything was peaceful. I knew I should have been happy but... I felt, empty
➴➴➴
━━━━━[ welcome]━━━
━━━━━[to my]━━━
Jackaboy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Poppycorn222 » Fri Feb 22, 2019 3:12 pm

Cocoaflower
"You were born to be real,not perfect"
- She-cat - Apprentice - 12 Moons - Apprentice:Open -
- Mate:Batfang - Tags:Batfang - Location:Salem's Mountain -

Her whole face lit up woth excitment and love as he said those simple words to her. The molly practically jumped with excitment and nuzzled his cheeks. This was all she had ever wanted,to be by his side,through whatever the world threw at them. She had been there through some of his toughest times,and him through some of her toughest times. They were made for each other,meant to be together. She purred loudly,elated about the whole situation."Oh you don't onow how happy you've made me Batfang! I must be the luckiest molly in the whole world!"she practically squealed,nuzzling him again,and weaving around the tom,her tail brushing his face. She was about to drabble on more when a starry figure appeared before them,his silver tabby fur and amber eyes glowing. She cocked her head to the side,this tom looked awfully familiar,it took her a few seconds but it suddenly hit her. Sunstrike! Moonstar's brother. He had died a few moons before she became an apprentice. The handsome silver tabby tom padded towards Batfang,pressing his nose to the black toms,before backing up."Muddied paws tred the path of old
Four must go to fix the broken code
The flightless bat leads the way
While the flowers shadow must obey
Two must follow to chase their dreams
Bubbles are bursting at the seams
Time is lost among the trees
Four will return with tales of bees"
Sunstrike echoed the words Taigastep had told to moonstar,his eyes glowing. As he backed up,he looked at Cocoaflower and then back to Batfang."You must go on your journey right away. There is no time to waste."the tom turned to Cocoaflower,giving her an encouraging smile. He knew what lied ahead for these two,and though it may be tough in the beginning their future together was nothing but smiles and laughter. With that he faded away,leaving the two cats standing there. Cocoaflower was awestruck,her pelt fluffed up as she slowly turned to the love of her life."I think. . .i think you just got a prophecy!"
Poppycorn222

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me