(Unrealistic) Wolf Rp (Always Open and Accepting!)

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: (Unrealistic) Wolf Rp (Always Open and Accepting!)

Postby FoodIsYummy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:56 am

"Maybe.." Pebble said. "Or maybe we can go hunting if we're carful."
I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned
Sorry if I'm not on as often as I used to be.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
FoodIsYummy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valkyrie » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:59 am

Valk smiled, still slightly sleepy, "yeah, small groups though, or have people split up, harder to track that way.....wolves may get cranky with out food and thats never fun"
valkyrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoodIsYummy » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:00 am

Pebble nodded. "Okay."
I dream of a world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
FoodIsYummy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yuki, » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:04 am

Balto go to his paws. "I caught a rabbit" He said as he licked the remaining blood of his lips.
yuki,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leafsong » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:27 am

Orchid nodded at Balto and got up."I could go hunting"
I Won't be on much probley not at all because of school and homework.Please do not delete my charries.
Leafsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved </3 D: » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:53 am

( We should probably stop spamming now.. )

Sparrow slipped quietly into the camp, his eyes still glazed with shock. His dreams had been right, did that mean everyone he loved and knew where going to die?
Hello there. :) I'm incredibly sorry for my disappearence from this website, but I have had NOOOO time to do things like this. XD I've been so busy. But some of my activities will slow down come Winter, so I think I'll be able to come back. But there's one problem. This account is REALLY cluttered. :/ I hate having 43 pages of pointless/dead roleplays and things. And I've let it sit inactive for a while, so it is kind of pointless. I'm hopefully going to have the same username, so come friend me! :"D
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby FoodIsYummy » Tue Jun 22, 2010 5:37 am

(they met this huge dangerous wolf named Blood, the one Sparrow dreamed about.)

Pebble trotted over to Sparrow. "Don't worry. We'll be ok." She said softly.
FoodIsYummy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Balan » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:12 am

(Um... That doesn't tell me what happened 50 pages ago, but oh well.)

Feather looked around camp. "I've missed something AGAIN for the 5,000 time, haven't I?!"
previously known as NightLupe
Balan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Moved </3 D: » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:15 am

"Yeah." Sparrow muttered. "I've been having these dreams about a wolf named Blood and his blood thirsty pack, I thought it wasn't real until now."
Hello there. :) I'm incredibly sorry for my disappearence from this website, but I have had NOOOO time to do things like this. XD I've been so busy. But some of my activities will slow down come Winter, so I think I'll be able to come back. But there's one problem. This account is REALLY cluttered. :/ I hate having 43 pages of pointless/dead roleplays and things. And I've let it sit inactive for a while, so it is kind of pointless. I'm hopefully going to have the same username, so come friend me! :"D
Moved </3 D:

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby valkyrie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:49 am

Valk looked sleepily over her shoulder and sneezed at the cloud of dust that was stirred up by the movement. "Pebbles right, you know." she directed at Sparrow
valkyrie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me