⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ⚑Lightning Clan and Dark ClanπŸŒ‘ New and accepting

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Sep 23, 2021 2:20 am

SplitSilver
He hods and dashed off towards camp.
LunaClaw

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:06 am

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder || {m; nightstar, splitsilver & doebrook} || t {possibly open} ||
β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β­οΈŽ

it seemed to be an eternity- but she snapped out of her little sun nap. when she opened her eyes, her vision was a little clouded. oh? was she now losing her sight? adderfang blinked a couple of times, but the fog was still there. panicked, she quickly got up, but it didn't dawn on her that she was completely fine until she smelled something burning. although it was a little faint, it still sent her into alarm. she looked around- spotting what she could see of the dark clouds in the distance. she flicked her tail, thinking, maybe this is something to warn nightstar about- but before she could even get near the camp entrance, she spotted a fellow clanmate rushing by. adderfang blinked. was splitsilver going to warn the clan leader?...he might be also checking up on his mate as well, but she couldn't be too sure, he seemed to be in a hurry. because there's a fire in the distance you mouse-brain! adderfang walked into camp, and made her way to the prey pile to grab a small mouse before looking for one or the other.

xxxxxx

⋄𝐢rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior || {m;} || t {clover & emerald} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

crowfall flicked his ears as they were caught up, smiling briefly as he now listened to the description of the kit's mother. he purred and then turned tail to head to the prey pile, taking a couple of mice for both the she-cat and the kit. he bounded back and placed them back down on the ground in front of the two. "if anything i can go out and look for her, but for now, how about you think about taking up my offer to join the clan? both you and the kit-" however, crowfang froze to sniff the air, freezing. was that fire? he looked frantically around, and then back at the two. he couldn't just leave the two here if there is the danger of fire. crowfall anxiously flicked his tail, "you should come along- actually." he mewed as he swiftly walked away from the two, hoping that they were able to follow. how many were aware of this now? drat! the clan! the tom picked up his pace- hopefully it didn't reach the clan yet..
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:09 am

Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
The grey she-cat looked at the rabbit, then nodded lightly. "Thank you." She whispered back before creeping up behind the rabbit, using her long-ish legs as an advantage to trap it onto the ground quicker, biting into it's neck to end it before it could make a sound.

AsherAtRisk wrote:Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
He considered it, then shook his head. "I wouldn't wanna be a bother, and that seems like it'd be a little rude." His tail swished as he mewed his response happily. "I'd probably be better off hunting than in a fight, I don't wanna hurt anyone."
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mist » Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:32 am

Mossleap/She-cat/36 moons/LightningClan Warrior/Apprentice: Duskpaw/Crush: Open/Tags: Blaziningsun, Twistedpuddle, Duskpaw, Owlpaw
"Right," Mossleap meowed with a small nod before glancing over at her apprentice. "Be safe Duskpaw. I know I don't need to tell you to listen well to Twistedpuddle."

Nettlepaw/Tom/6 moons/LightningClan Apprentice/Mentor: Dewsplash/Crush: Open/Tags: Dewsplash
Nettlepaw nodded and crept forward so he was close enough to watch his mentor but still far enough away to not be in the way. "Make sure your shadow doesn't fall not to the water," he meowed softly. "Got it."

Eaglewing/Tom/18 moons/DarkClan Warrior/Crush: Open/Tags: Oaklion, Plumsea
"Well I think you would be a good fit for Wolfkit Oaklion," Eaglewing meowed with a small smile. "He can be a bit arrogant and competitive when it comes to his skills so someone who can temper that would be good. Icekit, he needs someone to maybe push him a little bit and give encouragement when needed. Thornpatch might be good for him." He paused as he considered who he would choose for Cheetahkit before narrowing his eyes slightly. "Do you guys smell that? It smells like smoke."

Ivypaw/She-cat/6 moons/DarkClan Medicine Cat Apprentice/Mentor: Emberpuddle/Crush: Forbidden/Tags: Emberpuddle
Ivypaw followed after her mentor and blinked when he suddenly turned around and head back into his den. "O-okay," she meowed with a small nod after he had spoken. She grabbed the leaf on the ground before setting about to her given task.

Starlingsong/She-cat/46 moons/DarkClan Queen/Kits: Icekit and Wolfkit/Crush: Open/Tags: Snake-eye, Icekit, Hawkpaw
"How is Hawkpaw's training going?" Starlingsong asked after a moment of watching the two younger cats. "He seems to be doing well in showing Icekit the basic hunting crouch so far."

Wolfkit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Cheetahkit/Tags: Cheetahkit, Icekit, Hawkpaw
Woflkit's ears twitched slightly before smirking. "Watch this," he whispered to Cheetahkit before dropping down into a crouch and prowling towards his brother. His tail flicked slightly as he waited for a moment before pouncing on the white tom and laughing when he heard his shocked yelp. "Caught you mouse."

Icekit/Tom/5 moons/DarkClan Kit/Mother: Starlingsong/Crush: Open/Tags: Hawkpaw, Wolfkit
Icekit managed to stay on his paws when Hawkpaw nudged him but let out a yelp when he suddenly found himself underneath his brother. He growled softly when Wolfkit called him a mouse. "I am not a mouse! Now get off!"
Mist

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:05 am

Lightningclan

Twistedpuddle | she - warrior | crush (Blazingsun) | apprentice (Owlpaw) | tags (Blazingsun, Mossleap, Duskpaw, Owlpaw)
She flattered her ears at the moment when the smell of smoke got to her nose, and when BΓΆazingsun mentioned it she knew that it was not her who was smelling things. She nodded at the tom then turned to her and Mossleap's apprentice "well you heard him, let's go to the river and then back to camp" she meowed to them.

Missingfang | she -queen | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (Tawnyfoot)
She gave a laugh "well asking is not rude, it just makes you seen ready for work" she meowed to him with a nod "yeah I don't really like fighting either..." she meowed. Flicking her ears after she noticed the Splitsilver running back to the camp without his mate "wonder what happened?" she meowed silently.

Smallkit | tom - kit | crush (open) | mentor (n/a) | tags (Sageflame)
He twisted his nose "so you don't get out with a patrol to be organized? you can't do your own little patrol? we do have lands you know...even if I don't know anything about our territory" he meowed with a sight.

Duskpaw | tom - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Mossleap) | tags (Owlpaw, Mossleap, Blazingsun,"Twistedpuddle")
He nodded "yeah..." he meowed to Owlpaw before looked over to Blazingsun "well...then..." he meowed looking at Owlpaw for a moment "Do you think there is a fire somewhere? I hope it's just a wind who carried the smoke there..." he meowed.

Darkclan

Smokestar | tom - leader | crush (open) | apprentice (n/a) | tags (open)
He sat near his den. watching those cats which were still left at the camp. Shivering he had a little odd feeling for a moment like something was going on but well nobody was told anything so he thought anything was just fine.

Plumsea | she - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (open) | tags (Eaglewing, Oaklion)
She flicked her ears as she took a deep breath of the upcoming air, which was not a good idea as the smoke make her want to vomit "yes I do...it's close...maybe we could go to check it....it may be dangerous" she meowed nervously.

Ashspirit | tom - warrior | crush (open) | apprentice (Frostpaw) | tags (Frostpaw)
He looked at how his apprentice moved, before something into his nose, it was still faint, but it sure made him nervous "Frostpaw...do you smell that?" he asked. He looked up to the tree wondering if he could see something up there "let's take a little break for the training, I am going to see if there is something going on" he meowed before started to climb the tree.

Beechpaw | she - apprentice | crush (open) | mentor (Cherrysplash) | tags (Cherrysplash)
She blinked her eyes "oh really? weird that he didn't do a call about it? maybe later..." she meowed to her "anyway do you actually have any ideas who to ask?" she meowed.
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Thu Sep 23, 2021 7:34 am

AsherAtRisk wrote:Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch
The grey she-cat looked at the rabbit, then nodded lightly. "Thank you." She whispered back before creeping up behind the rabbit, using her long-ish legs as an advantage to trap it onto the ground quicker, biting into it's neck to end it before it could make a sound.

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang
He stretched a bit, then gave his tail a small lick as he watched Spiltsilver. "Should we ask? He might need help." Tawnyfoot mewed, a slightly worried tone in his voice.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Winchester's Wolf » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:30 am

⭐︎𝐴dderfang || she-cat || one hundred and three moons|| lightningclan elder || {m;nightstar;spiltsilver} || t {missingfang; tawnyfoot} ||
β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β•β­οΈŽ

the she-cat brought her mouse away from the prey-pile, not wanting to eat near it. she ate the mouse in peace, at first, until the sight of missingfang and tawyfoot were near the prey-pile. how long were they there? how did she not notice them in the first place. maybe she was too busy thinking about what hurry splitsilver was in- along with the encroaching fire. she still needed to talk to nightstar. she flicked her tail and finished her mouse. she stood up, stretched before slinking over towards the queen and the warrior. "good day to you, missingfang and tawnyfoot," she purred as she sat down next to the two. she turned to missingfang, "how is smallkit doing?"

xxxxxx

⋄𝐢rowfall || tom || twenty moons|| darkclan warrior || {m;} || t {clover & emerald} ||
══════════════════════════════════════════════⋄

crowfall flicked his ears as they were caught up, smiling briefly as he now listened to the description of the kit's mother. he purred and then turned tail to head to the prey pile, taking a couple of mice for both the she-cat and the kit. he bounded back and placed them back down on the ground in front of the two. "if anything i can go out and look for her, but for now, how about you think about taking up my offer to join the clan? both you and the kit-" however, crowfang froze to sniff the air, freezing. was that fire? he looked frantically around, and then back at the two. he couldn't just leave the two here if there is the danger of fire. crowfall anxiously flicked his tail, "you should come along- actually." he mewed as he swiftly walked away from the two, hoping that they were able to follow. how many were aware of this now? drat! the clan! the tom picked up his pace- hopefully it didn't reach the clan yet..
Winchester's Wolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby raaats » Thu Sep 23, 2021 9:53 am

AsherAtRisk wrote:Ashthorn/she-cat/20 moons/Darkclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Thornpatch

Tawnyfoot/tom/18 moons/Lightningclan warrior/crush: none-open/Tags: Missingfang, Adderfang
The tom gave a welcoming meow to the other queen, pawing at the ground and staying quiet other than that so they could talk.
raaats

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby palmawesome » Thu Sep 23, 2021 12:56 pm

((Thorn'Patch\ Darkclan\Tom\Warrior\ Tags: Ash'Thorn))

Thorn'Patch watched as the she-cat quietly took down the prey. "Wow!" He meowed, padding up to her. " That was one of the most silent kills I've ever seen!" He said, impressed. He had seen many cats take down prey, but none as silent and quick as Ash'Thorn. A pungent smell filled his nose, causing his face to scrunch up. " Do you smell that?" He said, looking over at the she-cat.

((Doe'Brook/Lightning Clan/She-cat/Queen/Tags: Split'Silver))

Doe'Brook watched as her mate raced away, her stomach heaving. The smoke grew closer, and she could feel her lungs fill with the toxic gas. Pushing herself to her feet, she limped over to the shade of a large thorn bush, hoping to get a safer den for her kits. "Oh please kits, please hurry" she rasped to herself, the smoke growing closer and closer, the fire behind it licking the grass surrounding the bush.
π™·πšŽ πš’πšœ πš‘πšŠπš•πš 𝚘𝚏 πš–πš’ πš‚πš˜πšžπš•, 𝚊𝚜 πšπš‘πšŽ πš™πš˜πšŽπšπšœ 𝚜𝚊𝚒

Currently sobbing over the song of Achilles
palmawesome

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LunaClaw » Thu Sep 23, 2021 1:00 pm

Spitsilver