A New Hope ☀ Warriors RP ☀ Not Accepting

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: A New Hope | Warriors RP | O&A!

Postby Cradily » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:52 pm

Thanks Cas! I noticed Sunflare and Nightwish are swapped on the front page. Sunflare should be OakClan and Nightwish EagleClan. Also, Smokepaw's mentor will be Frostbriar.

OakClan

"Tigerblaze is a good warrior," Riverstripe agreed, "but he can be kind of aggressive. I'm not sure he would make the best leader." He let out a purr of amusement at Dappleleaf. "I think you could, too," he said. Dappleleaf was still young, but she seemed to be logical and caring--both important traits for any leader to have. As he padded along, he heard a rustling in the undergrowth just a fox-length or so away, and halted suddenly, ears pricked. He relaxed a moment later when he saw that it was only Fallenstone, who had just caught a mouse. "Hey, Fallenstone," he meowed. "Nice catch. Hunting by yourself?"

"It may have just been a fox or loose dog or something," Splashpaw suggested, hoping to make them all feel better, although she had to admit that the idea of anything, be it fox, badger, dog, or cat, that could leave those kinds of injuries wasn't exactly comforting. "I'm sure we'll be fine. We have each other. Hey, the gathering is tonight, remember?" she asked, trying to change the subject. "I hope we get to go."

Tigerblaze's tail flicked from side to side. "I suppose we'll see," was all he said. "What I wonder is how Beestar is going to make the trip in her condition. She's far too close to kitting. She could injure herself or her kits." He paused before continuing. "And EagleClan could see it as a sign of weakness. A cat in her state would never be able to defend against an attack."

Sunflare dragged his gaze across the camp. He hadn't been woken to go on patrol and it looked as if they had all already been sent out. At the far edge of camp, Beestar was talking with Blizzardclaw, but apart from them the camp was mostly empty, save for Creamflower, who was outside the nursery eating a fish, and Bearpaw, who had just entered camp but looked about ready to leave again when she saw her mentor busy with the leader. Looks like we're all a bit bored, he thought to himself. "Hey, Bearpaw!" he called to the apprentice. "Stay right there." Without waiting for a response he headed to where Creamflower was, feeling his heart flutter in his chest. He wasn't sure what it was about the she-cat, but something about her had always drawn him to her, from the time she was a warrior. She was pretty for sure, but there was more to it than that. She just had an aura about her that he couldn't quite describe. "Good morning, Creamflower," he greeted the she-cat politely. "Sorry to interrupt your meal, but I thought I might take Bearpaw out hunting for a bit, and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" He knew Creamflower wasn't a warrior, but he still liked to invite her out to hunt every now and then. Not only did it provide for the clan, but he loved the thrill of the hunt; it was relaxing, to him anyway, to just get out of camp for a bit and go on a walk.

EagleClan

"Right." Southstar smiled at the apprentice. "Let's get a move on, then." With a wave of his tail, he set off at the head of the patrol, although he didn't walk too far ahead of Acornspots, who had started talking to him. He nodded in agreement with Russetswirl. "Of course," he purred. "It was Streamspot's idea to have others help assess Stagpaw, and it was a good one. I think Stagpaw is more than ready to become a warrior, but it doesn't hurt to have input from multiple cats. One cat might notice something another misses, and you've always been very observant, so it's no surprise Streamspot wanted you to help."

Littleflower nodded at Swiftbadger's decision. "Great," she purred. "Let's go!" Without waiting another second, she headed off, expecting Swiftbadger to follow her. Her ears were pricked and her jaws parted to detect any sounds or scents of prey. She walked with her tail lowered, but held just above the ground so as to avoid rustling any leaves or grass. The faint scent of a squirrel caught her attention and she padded in the direction of it, paws as light as clouds on the ground.

(Just reposting for Cloverpaw:)
Darkpaw flicked his tail back and forth. "I already know how to hunt," he meowed, impatience evident in his voice. "Can we go already?" Just as he'd finished speaking, Littleflower, Frostbriar, and Cloverpaw came over. He twitched an ear at Cloverpaw's greeting. "Hey," he greeted her, slightly taken aback before following the patrol out.

Darkpaw nodded in response to Swiftbadger's decision to have him and Cloverpaw go on their own. He wasn't exactly close with the other apprentice, but at least Swiftbadger trusted them enough to hunt alone, as he should. He hated how condescending warriors were, going from treating apprentices like kits and hovering over them to outright paying no attention to them whatsoever. He was almost fully grown anyway. "Come on," he huffed to Cloverpaw, heading in the opposite direction of the others.

Having seen the patrols leave already and having no desire to run after them and see if she could join or go out by herself, Nightwish had stayed behind in camp. She had never been a morning cat anyway, so she was perfectly fine with relaxing in camp until called to do otherwise. Maybe I'll go see Daydream, she thought, already heading in the direction of his den. She liked to chat with the medicine cat whenever she had the chance; she always thought his path from warrior to medicine cat was interesting, but it also seemed tragic in a way. He would never be able to have a mate or kits, and even though nothing barred him from going out and hunting with his clanmates, no cat seemed to invite him to do so. Rather, his path seemed to have isolated him more, especially from his sister, Goldenrose. But why? The job of a medicine cat was a noble and important one, just as much, if not more so, than that of a leader. She just couldn't understand it. She was brought out of her thoughts when she arrived at the entrance to the medicine den, only to freeze when she saw the medicine cat looking around wildly and talking to...nobody? She didn't see anybody, at least. He must be having a vision! she concluded. The thought made her heart pound and a shiver run through her legs even though she had no idea what the tom was seeing. Deciding it was best not to interrupt, she quickly backed out, hoping he hadn't seen her.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lilycat2006 » Wed Feb 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Fallenstone | She-Cat | 13 Moons | Hetero | Crush: Figuring out/Weaselstripe| Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Dappleleaf.

She noticed the three warriors approaching her. " Sure, I would love too!" She purred back, happily content. A little patrolling and hunting did not feel so bad. It was better than doing nothing. It wasnt too long ago she and Weaselstripe were both made warriors. In fact, she quite remembered playing with him as a kit, and sharing apprentice duties together. She chuckled quietly under her breath. "Lead the way." She stated before licking her musky gray pelt one last time and standing up.
Lilycat2006

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:07 pm

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar| Mentions: Bearpaw
    Blizzarrdclaw was of course nervous, he was even nervous last time just from it being his first gathering as a deputy. And now the second gathering as one he was now expected to take Beestar's place? Of course he was nervous, anyone would be and he knew all deputies at some point have done while their leader was in fact alive but unwell. "I hope so... I'll be nervous though," he laughs nervously. "I think it'd be best if Ivypaw came instead of Robinwind, she's only just started and though it would be good experience for her I think it'd be more important if Robinwind stayed in case anything goes wrong." He didn't doubt Ivypaw at all, she was learning fast from what he heard from Robinwind.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: N/a | Tags: Dappleleaf & Riverstripe| Mentions: Fallenstone
    Weaselstripe laughs and nodded as Dappleleaf talks about the stories. "No no of course not, he never could be evil like that Tigerstar but still. I feel like all them become very powerful cats with that name," he nods to her.
    Weaselstripe purred as Fallenstone had agreed, he did enjoy having the she-cat around. "Alright sounds good," he smiled before beginning to lead them in the border patrol once again.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    Mistflower was contently grooming herself as she was waiting for Quiverpaw to attack her. She felt the wind change direction and knew any moment that she would be springing into action. However when she heard the branch then Quiverpaw's voice, she sighed and got up from the ground. "I take it you already know what you did wrong? It's hard to focus on all the things Quiverpaw but if I were a loner I could either run off or then throw down an attack before you got to do one as well. And if I had been prey it would of just ran off and we'd be down on freshkill," she told her. "So while you wait for the wind to change try focusing on the best route to take alright? Like if you see leaves and branches avoid them entirely or at least as much as possible." She was a bit disappointed but she didn't let Quiverpaw see it. She had high expectations that her apprentice could get this in one shot.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions:
    "Yup you really did look like an apprentice just now," she teased the other playfully before looking at him. The she-cat had tilted her head some as she noticed how he was looking at her like that, she found it a bit odd. They were just friends after all even though sometimes it felt like they could be more than that as the two of them got along very well. "Right that sounds perfect Deertail," she purred before beginning to run towards the twoleg place. She was going to ignore the look for now and focus on hunting or at least try to.
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots,Acornspots, Southstar | Mentions:
    Stagpaw followed behind the leader with her mentor, trying to keep up with them despite her short legs and having a bit of a stumble still. She was able to catch a bit of what Southstar had managed to stay that she did seem ready to become a warrior, it did make her feel a bit less stressed out now from the assessment however she was still nervous. She had glanced at Streamspots and gave a small smile.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar, Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl kept up with Southstar fine, he had just made sure that he had him on his good hearing side despite being able to not see very well out of that side. He was glad he was able to see out of the other side despite not being able to hear. "I believe she is ready to as well as soon despite her leg still not one-hundred percent."
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby __PawPrints__ » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:17 pm

( I love how you've described Honey Cas! And OOooooo another male? there must be some drama comingg)

▁ ▃ ▅ ▇ █Streamspot █ ▇ ▅ ▃ ▁
|| Female || 38 Moons || Deputy || Tagged ~ Southstar, Stagpaw, Acornspots and Russetswirl ||

Streamspots nodded encouragingly at Acornspots. She was a good warrior and had proved herself many moons. Streamspots walked at Stagpaw's shoulder keeping her pace. "Remember when we get to the greenleaf place to stay far out of sight of two-legs. They are stupid and that makes them unpredictable." She meowed to her apprentice. "And you'll have to scent carefully for the border. The markers will be faint."

▸▹BEARPAW◃◂
|| female || 8 moons || apprentice || tagged ~ Sunflare ||

Bearpaw wrote:
Bearpaw spun around as her name was called. Sunflare? What could he want? She sat down where she was and waited for the tom to talk to Creamfeather. Bearpaw glanced at the exit tunnel. She could sneak out. Her paws itched to go running through the forest down to the lake. She let out a sigh deciding against it. She reaally wanted to go to her first gathering and disobeying a warrior may just get her left behind.

__PawPrints__

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tainted~Wings » Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:31 pm

Daydream
"When Darkness comes on a Jackdaw's wings, day's Golden light will Fall," the voice whispered," but beware Daydream the darkness arriving on the jackdaw wings may create danger, life as you know it now may cease to exist." The visions shot before his eyes, the jackdaw's wing had shed a feather that landed in the bright golden light, however, the darkness engulfed the jackdaw and had started on the feather. The tom shook himself back into reality and shot out of his den into Nightwish. "I'm sorry Nightwish, I had no idea you were there. Have you seen Russetswirl or southstar?" he asked her trying to act calmly not knowing she had just been in his den moments ago during his vision

(For those who've seen the picture for daydream, this is another one I think you'll enjoy. https://toyhou.se/~images/19863575)
Tainted~Wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Clan History/Territory

Postby C a s » Thu Feb 13, 2020 3:18 am

@Tainted, that made me laugh out loud at work, the text you added to it. I feel that in my soul. :lol:

@Paw thank you! I referenced Streamspot's history a ton, trying to make it as accurate to how you wrote it as possible! And good eye, we'll see what happenes... ;)

@Cradily, fixed your characters on the front page and listed Smokepaw's mentor as Frostbriar, thank you!

I'm going to be adding more content to the History/Territory section of the front pages. Things like season, time of day, etc. The prophecy is stored there, as well, though only the medicine cats will be aware of what it says for now. If you're ever unsure of anything, such as whether your cat should be preparing to travel to the Moonpool for the half-moon or prepare for the Gathering or even if they should begin curling into the nest for the night, I'll be updating it fairly regularly to keep track of where the Roleplay stands. Feel free to reference it for this information, that's what it's there for! I'll probably quote it when I add the new content just so everyone is aware of where we stand whether they check out the front or not.

OakClan

Beestar 41 moons Apprentice: Mate: Streamstar Condition: Declining Tags: Blizzardclaw Lives: ★★★★★★★★★
B e e s t a r nodded in response to the tom. "You'll do great," she purred. She had nothing but confidence and trust in Blizzardclaw. He had already served the Clan well, and would continue to do so, she was sure. He'd make them proud at the Gathering, no doubt. "Since the other apprentices are going, I agree that Ivypaw should go," she mewed. "I don't want her to feel left behind, and Robinwind has trained her well already, I'm sure. It will do her good to meet Daydream of EagleClan, as well." The she-cat settled beside her deputy, her tail hanging lazily off to the side. In her stomach she could feel tiny movements, so small that a cat would think perhaps she'd just eaten a bad vole and was slightly bloated. Her stomach was full and round, but the lack of activity from the unborn kits worried her slightly. She was glad she'd chosen to let Blizzardclaw lead the Clan tonight.

Dappleleaf 18 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Weaselstripe, Riverstripe, Fallenstone
D a p p l e l e a f fell silent, her ears flattening as Weaselstripe purred sweetly to Fallenstone. The two had been apprentices even after she'd become a warrior, having been nearly the same age. Flicking her tail in clear irritation, she chose to sidle alongside Riverstripe, sure that the two younger cats would probably fall in time, having a better connection with each other than she did with Weaselstripe.
"I wonder if the borders will be calm," she murmured to Riverstripe after some time of walking. "Should we head towards the stream between us and EagleClan? Or to the moor?" The other patrol had left a bit before them, also patrolling the borders, but she was unsure where they were going. "Maybe we can do some hunting while we're out as well."

Jackdawpaw 7 moons Mentor: Tigerblaze Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Ivypaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Tigerblaze, Elmshade
J a c k d a w p a w seemed to cheer up a bit at the thought of the Gathering, though he still couldn't force his pelt to flatten entirely. "I hope we get to go, too," he mewed, as Robinwind called Ivypaw away from them. He moved closer to Splashpaw so that they could chat as they patrolled. "I've never been to one. Ivypaw and I were barely apprentices when the last one happened, and what with her injury in and all...I'm sure she'll get to go, since she's a medicine cat, but I hope we get to go, too!"
Jackdawpaw's mind began to wonder to the Gathering, a welcome distraction from their discovery. He had never so much as seen an EagleClan warrior before. In his mind, they were massive and scary, but he knew that they probably looked just like any other cat. Besides, OakClan can take them any day...so they must just be normal cats. The thought drew him back to the ginger, torn fur in the tunnel, belonging to a body that would probably lie in the tunnels forever. The thought made him shiver. Could EagleClan, perhaps, have something to do with it? They were all the way on the other side of the territory; though some tunnels, discovered after the ground-shaking, did run into EagleClan territory.

EagleClan

Swiftbadger 37 moons Apprentice: Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Goldenrose, Darkpaw, Littleflower, Frostbriar, Cloverpaw
S w i f t b a d g e r sighed heavily as the groups begin to split. Not at all daunted by being paired with himself, Littleflower had already eagerly bounded off. He trotted after he, swerving through the forest trees. He could hear the gurgling of the stream still as he followed her into the undergrowth.
He noticed the queen's change in pace and opened his jaws. She must be after that squirrel. She can have it. As to not ruin her kill, he padded in the opposite direction. Jaws still open, he found himself closer to the stream. A water vole was skittering along the bank happily. Instinctively, the gray tom fell into a crouch, stilling himself. Luckily, the prey hadn't yet noticed him.

Acornspots 🌪 37 moons 🌪 Apprentice: 🌪🌪 Mate: N/A 🌪 Condition: Healthy 🌪 Tags: Streamspot, Stagpaw, Southstar, Russetswirl
A c o r n s p o t s felt herself swell with pride as the cats complimented her, though she was slightly embarrassed by the praise. She nodded in agreement with Streamspot. She's right, the silver tabby thought. It's nearly leaf-bare. It's rare that the Twolegs are here this late in the season, though I'm sure their stink will still be there. It stains everything it touches!
Acornspots opened her jaws, letting the forest scents touch her scent glands. She wondered how far the patrol would go. Would they end up following the edge of the dirt Thunderpath, to their furthest border - the start of the Twolegplace?

Quiverpaw 10 moons Mentor: Mistflower Mate: N/A Condition: Healthy Tags: Mistflower
Q u i v e r p a w crept back into the clearing at her mentor's voice. She looked horrible crestfallen, embarrassment pricking in every hair on her pelt, making her feel uncomfortably warm. "I'm sorry, Mistflower," she mewed to her mentor, disappointed to have let her down, despite her mentor still being gentle and not letting her disappointment slip. She nodded after listening to Mistflower's advice. "That's wise," she agreed. "I'll do that for sure. I guess I just have a hard time focusing on more than one thing...can I try again?"

Deertail ϟ 38 moons ϟ Apprentice: Darkpaw ϟϟ Mate: Tickfang; Crush: Foxcloud ϟ Condition: Healthy ϟ Tags: Foxcloud
D e e r t a i l trotted along beside her, whiskers still twitching with amusement after his fumble. Hopefully, when they reached Twolegplace, they would find more birds, and he would be able to redeem himself. As they padded along, he took in the forest scents. They were home to him. He could never imagine living like OakClan, with half of their territory being the moor. Their part of the forest wasn't nearly as vast and thick with trees as EagleClan's. He imagined the moor got cold; all that wind and little shelter. Luckily, OakClan's camp was in the forest part of the territory, near to the lake.
Finally, Twolegplace was in sight. "I don't think anyone has patrolled this way today," he mewed to Foxcloud. "I wonder if we'll run into one of our patrols while we're out." The stream that connected the Clans ran into Twolegplace, so both Clans had a border with it. The EagleClan scents were stale. It seemed no patrol had been this way, yet. He couldn't scent OakClan, either, though they were further away from the stream than he'd thought. Probably wouldn't be able to pick up their scent this far away, anyway.

Outside

Honey 52 moons Kittypet Mate: Rockleap Condition: Healthy Tags:
H o n e y sat perched atop her fence. It was long and white with wide slats, so the queen was sitting comfortably. Her gaze flicked to the sky - it was sunny, though the air was chilly. She was certain winter would come soon. A shiver went up her spine. The queen had seen many seasons, most spent comfortably in her Twoleg home. She enjoyed her life with her Housefolk.
Still, days like this, when the air ruffled her shirt fur and made the bell on her silver collar jingle furiously, she stared longingly into the forest. So much of my heart is still out there. I have so much regret.
Honey pushed to her paws, shaking out her pelt, as if to shake away the negative thoughts. I can't think like that. Still, the queen enjoyed the forest. She leaped down, sniffing carefully, growing closer to EagleClan territory. She had trained as a warrior. Her skills weren't needed now, but she'd learned a lot, and still occasionally hunted, when she missed the taste of fresh-kill. Cautiously, she scented the air for a patrol. She wouldn't want to run into any of her old Clanmates - or her daughter. Would she even recognize me?
C a s

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cradily » Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:11 am

(Tainted, that sums up StarClan pretty well lmao)

OakClan

Riverstripe noticed Dappleleaf's subtle change in attitude and followed her gaze to Weaselstripe and Fallenstone chatting happily. Oh, I see. He flicked an ear but said nothing as she padded closer to him. I know how you feel. "They should be. There hasn't been much activity lately," he mewed. "Perhaps the stream would be better for hunting."

"Yeah, they're pretty cool," Splashpaw meowed. "There's a lot of cats there and a lot of weird scents, but it's fun." Giving him a nudge, she added, "EagleClan apprentices are all pretty cute. They're kind of quiet, though. Some are just shy I think, but others just seem antisocial..." She trailed off when she saw that Jackdawpaw was looking a bit distracted. "Hey, are you okay?"

Tigerblaze's tail flicked from side to side. "I suppose we'll see," was all he said. "What I wonder is how Beestar is going to make the trip in her condition. She's far too close to kitting. She could injure herself or her kits." He paused before continuing. "And EagleClan could see it as a sign of weakness. A cat in her state would never be able to defend against an attack."

Sunflare dragged his gaze across the camp. He hadn't been woken to go on patrol and it looked as if they had all already been sent out. At the far edge of camp, Beestar was talking with Blizzardclaw, but apart from them the camp was mostly empty, save for Creamflower, who was outside the nursery eating a fish, and Bearpaw, who had just entered camp but looked about ready to leave again when she saw her mentor busy with the leader. Looks like we're all a bit bored, he thought to himself. "Hey, Bearpaw!" he called to the apprentice. "Stay right there." Without waiting for a response he headed to where Creamflower was, feeling his heart flutter in his chest. He wasn't sure what it was about the she-cat, but something about her had always drawn him to her, from the time she was a warrior. She was pretty for sure, but there was more to it than that. She just had an aura about her that he couldn't quite describe. "Good morning, Creamflower," he greeted the she-cat politely. "Sorry to interrupt your meal, but I thought I might take Bearpaw out hunting for a bit, and I was wondering if you'd like to come?" He knew Creamflower wasn't a warrior, but he still liked to invite her out to hunt every now and then. Not only did it provide for the clan, but he loved the thrill of the hunt; it was relaxing, to him anyway, to just get out of camp for a bit and go on a walk.

EagleClan

Southstar nodded in agreement with the medicine cat. After all, even warriors got injured from time to time and weren't always in the best shape, but that didn't make them any less of warriors. He didn't see why Stagpaw should have to wait any longer just because her leg wasn't fully healed when she had practically completed her training already and was still clearly skilled. As if to answer the question Acornspots hadn't asked, he added, "Keep your eyes and ears open once we get to the Thunderpath. The Greenleaf Twolegplace may not be that active right now, but you can never be too cautious around Thunderpaths. Once we enter Twolegplace, stay together." The scent of the Thunderpath had started to drift their way by the time he finished speaking, although it was faint.

Within a few pawsteps, the squirrel came into view. It was hunched over at the base of a tree, eating a nut or seed or something. Careful not to make a sound, Littleflower dropped into a crouch and inched towards it, keeping her ears and tail low. She froze once then the squirrel looked up, only to resume her approach when it continued eating. Finally, when she felt she was close enough, she bunched her muscles and pounced. The squirrel saw her out of the corner of its eye and began to dart up the tree, but Littleflower was too quick. She snagged it by the tail before it could make its way up and delivered a swift bite to the neck.

Nightwish stiffened, hoping he hadn't realized that she'd seen and heard the whole thing. "Um...I saw them leave on a patrol just a little while ago," she meowed casually, trying not to give anything away, but still curious. "Why? Is something wrong?"

Darkpaw flicked his tail back and forth. "I already know how to hunt," he meowed, impatience evident in his voice. "Can we go already?" Just as he'd finished speaking, Littleflower, Frostbriar, and Cloverpaw came over. He twitched an ear at Cloverpaw's greeting. "Hey," he greeted her, slightly taken aback before following the patrol out. He nodded in response to Swiftbadger's decision to have him and Cloverpaw go on their own. He wasn't exactly close with the other apprentice, but at least Swiftbadger trusted them enough to hunt alone, as he should. He hated how condescending warriors were, going from treating apprentices like kits and hovering over them to outright paying no attention to them whatsoever. He was almost fully grown anyway. "Come on," he huffed to Cloverpaw, heading in the opposite direction of the others.
Cradily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Animals65 » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:01 am

(@Cas Maybe on the front you can also add who is crushing on who?)

Creamflower hears a voice and turns her head to see it was Sunflare, smiling. "Hello Sunflare!" she said. Upon hearing him offering her to join him and Bearpaw on a hunting trip, she thinks for a minute before nodding her head. "Sure." she said. "I could use the exercise anyway." She quickly finishes her fish and gets up, ready to join the two cats whenever.
PLEASE DONT LET MY DRAGONS DIE!Image
Animals65

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormythecloud » Thu Feb 13, 2020 7:03 am

Blizzardclaw 40 moons | Tom | Deputy of Oakclan| Apprentice: Bearpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Beestar| Mentions: Bearpaw, Sunflare
    Blizzardclaw nodded some as Beestar showed him her confidence in her and sighs once. "Yeah I'll introduce her to Daydream, though they have gotten the chance to meet once since she has been apprenticed. I'll keep an eye on Ivypaw still though and I'm sure Robinwind will tell her to probably stay with Daydream or the other apprentices anyway," he told his leader as he watched his apprentice wait for Sunflare. He wouldn't mind the warrior take his apprentice out, however he did mind that the warrior hadn't asked. Perhaps since they seemed done talking about the gathering, that he would be able to take her out for some training.
Weaselstripe 13 moons | Tom | Warrior of Oakclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Dappleleaf/Fallenstone | Tags: Fallenstone, Dappleleaf| Mentions:
    Weaselstripe purred as Fallenstone had agreed, he did enjoy having the she-cat around. "Alright sounds good," he smiled before beginning to lead them in the border patrol once again. Though he frowned slightly as Dappleleaf had stayed in step with Riverstripe instead of him. He didn't see why, the two of them were finally feeling like friends again and having fun. He did enjoy both of the two she-cat's companies, why did he have to only choose one over another? They were all young warriors with plenty of time for romance or friendship.
Mistflower 35 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: Quiverpaw| Crush: N/a | Tags: Quiverpaw| Mentions:
    "It's okay Quiverpaw this is why we practice so this wouldn't happen in a real scenario," Mistflower told her apprentice, licking her head once. She did feel like the others mother with all the time they spent together, she felt odd though since Deertail clearly had feelings for Foxcloud despite perhaps her clanmate realizing it. She purred once as the other's self encouragement for them to try again. "Of course, the wind is changing so I'll face the other way this time," she told as she felt the wind against her fur.
Foxcloud 28 moons | She-cat | Warrior of Eagleclan | Apprentice: none| Crush: Southstar/Deertail | Tags: Deertail | Mentions: Honey, Streamspots
    "I don't think so... Hopefully this isn't where they were planning on taking Stagpaw for that patrol," She sighs as she remembered hearing as they left that Streamspots was doing a patrol along here. She didn't want to get the way let alone in trouble by the deputy but maybe they'd miss them entirely. She glanced at Oakclan's side of the stream and shakes her head, she didn't know how they dealt with the moor.
    "Shall we try for fish or birds, that is if you think you can do that after your last bird," she teased as she tried to relax. They wouldn't get in trouble for being here to hunt, they needed as much as they could as leaf-bare was fast approaching. She brushed up against him as she felt the wind change direction. "What's that smell?" she asked as she caught something in the wind. The scent was briefly familiar?
Stagpaw 13 moons | She-cat | Apprentice of Eagleclan | Mentor: Streamspots| Crush: N/a | Tags: Streamspots,Acornspots, Southstar | Mentions:
    Stagpaw nodded as she listened to her mentor's instructions. "Has it been awhile since a patrol has been out that far?" She asked her though she knew the answer. Usually faint scent meant it hadn't been done in a few dawns but had been less than half a moon. She was a bit nervous of twolegs, she had nearly gotten trapped once and she didn't want it happened again.
Russetswirl 75 moons | Tom | Elder of Eagleclan | Crush: N/a | Tags: Southstar, Streamspots, Acornspots | Mentions:
    Russetswirl nodded as he looked for possible herbs as the patrol walked. He noted where some of them were so he could grab those ones on the way back. "I think this is as far as I've gone in quite awhile," he told Southstar.

//Agreed I feel that it would be a bit helpful
stormythecloud

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CJClaire » Thu Feb 13, 2020 8:10 am

((sorry i've been so slow to reply, things got very busy suddenly! Cas, thanks for all the new information on the front. It's super helpful! also, Tainted I LOVE that drawing it had me laughing like crazy haha))

Elmshade - 27 moons - OakClan Warrior - Tags: Tigerblaze, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw, Robinwind, Ivypaw
Elmshade shrugged. "Maybe she won't go." She suggested. "And I don't think EagleClan would think it as a weakness, right? She's going to have kits! It would be mouse-brained of EagleClan to think us as weak for having more kits." She rolled her eyes. Regardless of if Beestar went to the gathering or not, she was pretty sure Robinwind would be with her, so that would be good. She was a little surprised her brother had come out on patrol at all, with Beestar in her current state and with him being so nervous all the time. "And if they do think we're weak? Well, we'll show them!" She said with excitement in her eyes, her claws digging into the damp ground.

Robinwind - 27 moons - OakClan Medicine Cat - Tags: Ivypaw, Tigerblaze, Jackdawpaw, Splashpaw
Robinwind padded around with Ivypaw, trying to collect herbs quickly, not wanting to keep the rest of the patrol waiting. There weren't too many herbs, unfortunately, but that was expected, what with leaf-bare coming soon. There was the coltsfoot, and he had managed to collect quite a few raspberry leaves, but he hadn't found any tansy or catmint. "Find anything else, Ivypaw?" He asked his apprentice while he bundled up his stack of leaves in a leaf. "If not, we can try again some other time." It was already sunhigh, and he felt like the day was going far too fast. He wanted to get back in time to sort all the herbs and then also rest before the gathering.
Hi! I'm CJ! I use she/her pronouns. I'm an adult.
I play ice hockey!
i'm working on publishing a YA urban fantasy novel, and am looking for beta readers, lmk if you are interested :3

toyhou.se
artfight
Art Shop
art instagram
CJClaire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me