lock.

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: πŸ¦ŒπŸ‚ Fawnclan V.2 - Roleplay πŸ‚πŸ¦Œ

Postby Ancient Wind » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:18 am

Silvershine
SIlvershine then walked over to Flamepaw and smiled at her brother and then meowed, "Lets go hunt by ourselves." Silvershine said throwing an angry look at Riverstorm as she passed. Looking down at her brother as he asked a question, Silvershine was shocked. "I usally get along with other warriors but she drives me up a wall." Catching some rabbits with the help of her brother, they walked back into camp side by side and then she went over to Jaybird and meowed, "Do you need me to go on any patrol?"

Flamepaw
Flamepaw nodded and then after Silvershine had glared at Riverstorm, he meowed, "Do you always hate cats in the clan?" Flamepaw worked with his sister to hunt and then back at camp he wandered around having nothing to do.
Ancient Wind

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:25 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*Γ— she-cat Γ— 32m Γ— warrior Γ— c; open Γ— t; falconstar, blackfur, snowstripe,
    thrushpaw
    Γ—

-----------------------------------------------------
      -- she nodded hear head to thrushpaw and also awaits the arrival of oakpaw.

b l a c k f u r
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 30m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; falconstar, snowstripe, chestnutear, thrushpaw Γ—
      -- blackfur let out a yawn as he waited.

o l i v e
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 15m Γ— loner Γ— c; dusty Γ— t; dusty Γ—
      -- a smile planted itself onto his face in replacement of the worry that had once been there. he purred. "i- im glad you accepted.." he meowed, giving her a head bump as his heart raced with happiness.

r a b b i t p a w
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 7m Γ— apprentice Γ— c; dovepaw (ish) Γ— t; dovepaw Γ—
      -- he kept his proud little body puffed out until he heard her next statement. the little tom made a playful growl like noise. "pfft im not a fish!" he meowed, standing beside her and looking into the water.

a s p e n p a w
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 10m Γ— apprentice Γ— c; none Γ— t; echosong Γ—
      -- the tom used his little nose and sniffed the air. he took in all of the scents of the forest. "i think i smell a mouse," he meowed, getting very excited.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
β”–β”β”β”β”β”β”β”β—„β—„β”β”š
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby typically, » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:25 am

R/U/N/N/I/N/G wrote:Slatepelt
{ male :: warrior :: crush;Iriscloud :: mentions; x :: app. Frogpaw :: Tags; Copperpaw, Silvershine, Iriscloud, Riverstorm, Frogpaw.}

The tom sighed in relief. His tense body now relaxed. "There you are." He meowed relived. The warrior fell in step with his apprentice. The grey cat tilted his head, "Wanna practice some battle training later?" The feline asked, his tail swaying softly. When he couldn't see Frogpaw he really panicked. I wonder what I would've done if something serious happened. That'd be bad, really bad. I couldn't bear to lose him. The younger cat thought, biting his lip. As he kept walking to FawnClan territory, his ears listened for his apprentice's reply. The tom barely heard Silvershine speak, as he wasn't to focused on her at the moment. The grey cat nudged his apprentice. .

Dovepaw
{ shecat :: apprentice :: crush; rabbitpaw :: mentions x mentor; speckledbreeze:: tags; rabbitpaw}

The shecat smirked. "So, you won't mind if I try to catch one?" She asked, staring down at the water. Fascinated at how fast the fish could swim in the water. The female dipped her paw in the water. "Think we could catch a fish?" She asked, having a strange strong curiousity. Her paw grew heavy, so she yanked it up. Her eyes wide and open.
        we're those kids , who're dead inside, but we're the ones who feel alive !!
        xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        β–ˆβ–ˆ
        β–ˆβ–ˆ

β–ˆβ–ˆ she/her ● bisexual ● roleplayer ● im finna rot ● dog trainer in progress β–ˆβ–ˆ
typically,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Mar 08, 2018 5:28 am

O a k p a w
---------------------------------------------
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Falconstar

Oakpaw smiled. At least he had Winterpaw's fish to look forward to after the patrol. He pelted through the forest as quick as he could. His back paws kicking up dirt as he ran. Finally, the camp's entrance came into sight. The small tom hurled himself inside the entrance. He darted over to Falconstar and collapsed into a sitting position. In between heavy breathes he meowed, "Please forgive me, Falconstar." His eyes focused on the ground, scared to look his mentor in the eyes. The tom's breathing was still quick and heavy as he tried to calm down. He couldn't remember the last time he had run so fast.

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Meadow | Tags: Olive

Dusty returned Olive's smile. "Of course!" She chirped. "There's no reason for me to not want to be your mate." Her tail brushed across the ground. Her amber eyes sparkled with joy. As Olive's head made contact with her, she pushed forward, rubbing against him. Returning to her original seated position, a swarm of butterflies nearby caught her attention. Her ears perked up. "Look Olive!" The she-cats thick tail pointed in the direction of the butterflies. "Let's go play!" Feeling like a kit again, the she-cat rose to her paws and chased after the swarm.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:16 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: border patrol//
Falconstar watched as Oakpaw hurtled into camp and sat down beside the leader, trying to catch his breath. Suppressing an amused smile, the tabby tom gave his apprentice a curt nod, "It's fine, just make sure that it doesn't become a habit." He then stood up, glancing at the other members of their patrol. "If you are all ready then we can head out. Oakpaw, I want you to hang back with Thrushpaw and show her what you have learned so far, see if you can teach her anything new. It should help you review what you know."

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: brightwhisker//
Crowstrike grinned and followed after her, brushing against her flank as he passed through the camp entrance and out into the forest. He enjoyed flirting with the she-cats, it was simply in his nature, but he never took it very seriously. "Lead the way, love." he purred, looking back over his shoulder at Brightwhisker.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: aspenpaw//
Echosong nodded, a broad smile splitting her face when Aspenpaw answered correctly. "Great, now try to tell me where it is," she encouraged, watching her apprentice intently.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: oakpaw// tags: frostflight//
Winterpaw managed to catch two more fish, using the same technique as she had showed Oakpaw. Satisfied with her catch she carried the three fish over to Frostflight, dropping them on the ground before she looked up at her mentor. "Is this going to be enough or should we continue hunting?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. Some more hunting sounded appealing, but her paws ached slightly from the effort of fishing.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: open//
Riverstorm ducked into camp through the camp entrance and dropped her kill onto the fresh-kill pile before padding over to one of the flat rocks at the edge of camp where the midday sun shone just the right way, pleasantly warming her fur when she lay down on top of one of them. Soon her eyes drifted closed as she dozed off for a moment.
Last edited by ~Wildfire on Thu Mar 08, 2018 9:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emberwhisker » Thu Mar 08, 2018 7:56 am

Thrushpaw
she-cat//mentor: Chestnutear//tags: Falconstar, Chestnutear, Oakpaw, Blackfur & Snowstripe.

Thrushpaw glanced at Oakpaw and smiled at the other apprentice. She had been sitting patiently and quietly beside her mentor and was more than ready to leave. She stood up and nodded her little head to show that she was ready.
Emberwhisker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Thu Mar 08, 2018 10:20 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    i*Γ— she-cat Γ— 32m Γ— warrior Γ— c; open Γ— t; falconstar, blackfur, snowstripe,
    thrushpaw
    Γ—

-- chestnutear gave her apprentice an approving nod."I'm sure thrushpaw would love to share her knowledge also," she meowed.

b l a c k f u r
    i*Γ— tom Γ— 30m Γ— warrior Γ— c; none Γ— t; falconstar, snowstripe, chestnutear, thrushpaw Γ—
      -- "yep i am ready," he meowed.

o l i v e
      -- the tom purred and nuzzled her in return. he leapt up and looked over at the butterflies she was pointing to. olive chased after her. "i haven't chased butterflies for what seems like forever!" he meowed.

r a b b i t p a w
      -- "go ahead," he meowed, watching the fish.

a s p e n p a w
      -- "o- over there!" he meowed, pointing his tail.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby arctic.sprite » Thu Mar 08, 2018 3:11 pm

O a k p a w
Tom | 12 Moons | Apprentice | Mentor: Falconstar | Location: Camp | Tags: Falconstar, Thrushpaw

Oakpaw's head raised as he looked up at his mentor. "I promise." The tom glanced around at the others who would be joining the patrol before returning his attention to Falconstar. Me? Teach Thrushpaw!? The small apprentice's eyes widened. What if his denmate didn't want to accept anything he offered. With a simple nod, the tom rose to his paws. He had finally caught his breath and his heart rate had returned to normal. He padded to the back of the group and stood near Thrushpaw. Giving her a warm smile, he chirped, "Hi Thrushpaw!"

D u s t y
She-Cat | 14 Moons | Loner | Location: Meadow | Tags: Olive

Dusty giggled as she raced through the meadow. "I love butterflies!" Her tail swished around happily. Her eyes locked on to a nearby butterfly. The she-cat lowered herself into a hunters crouch. Carefully, she crept towards the insect. Once close enough she leaped for it, smacking its wing. As she returned to the ground, she flopped over on her side. A smile rested on her muzzle as she rolled over onto her back, exposing her belly. Her paws kicked around in the air as she watched clouds go by. "I wish today would never end!" She exclaimed.
arctic.sprite

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby meerkat boi. » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:09 am

c h e s t n u t e a r
    thrushpaw
    Γ—

-- chestnutear gave her apprentice an approving nod."I'm sure thrushpaw would love to share her knowledge also," she meowed.

b l a c k f u r
      -- "yep i am ready," he meowed.

o l i v e
      -- "me neither!" he meowed, running into the swarm of butterflies and scattering them in all different directions. he looked around for the shecat, the butterflies blurring his vision. he eventually raced up to her and lay down beside her, also exposing his belly as he let the warmth of the sun settle in to his body.

r a b b i t p a w
      -- "go ahead," he meowed, watching the fish.

a s p e n p a w
      -- "o- over there!" he meowed, pointing his tail.
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

┏━►►━━━━━━━┓
this is a wip
↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑ ↑
β–ˆ
β–ˆ
β–ˆ

meerkat boi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Wildfire » Fri Mar 09, 2018 1:39 am

Falconstar
//tom//38moons//leader//apprentice: oakpaw//crush: open// tags: border patrol//
Falconstar led the group out of camp before dropping back to walk alongside Chestnutear and let Blackfur take the lead. His ears pricked up, alert to the sounds of the forest all around them as a breeze brushed through his tabby fur, carrying with it the slightly damp scent of the nearby stream.

Crowstrike
//tom//31moons//warrior//apprentice: cedarpaw//crush: open// tags: brightwhisker//
Crowstrike grinned and followed after her, brushing against her flank as he passed through the camp entrance and out into the forest. He enjoyed flirting with the she-cats, it was simply in his nature, but he never took it very seriously. "Lead the way, love." he purred, looking back over his shoulder at Brightwhisker.

Echosong
//she-cat//29moons//warrior//apprentice: aspenpaw//crush: open// tags: aspenpaw//
β€œGood job! Now go ahead and try hunting it. You can do this,” she meowed encouragingly, keeping her voice down so she wouldn’t alert the nearby prey to their presence.

Winterpaw
//she-cat//12moons//apprentice//mentor: frostflight//crush: oakpaw// tags: frostflight//
Winterpaw managed to catch two more fish, using the same technique as she had showed Oakpaw. Satisfied with her catch she carried the three fish over to Frostflight, dropping them on the ground before she looked up at her mentor. "Is this going to be enough or should we continue hunting?" she asked, tilting her head slightly to the side. Some more hunting sounded appealing, but her paws ached slightly from the effort of fishing.

Riverstorm
//she-cat//27moons//warrior//crush: open//tags: open//
Riverstorm ducked into camp through the camp entrance and dropped her kill onto the fresh-kill pile before padding over to one of the flat rocks at the edge of camp where the midday sun shone just the right way, pleasantly warming her fur when she lay down on top of one of them. Soon her eyes drifted closed as she dozed off for a moment.
~Wildfire

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me