➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Roleplays featuring animals or non-human fantasy creatures which are based on a book/movie/tv show (e.g. Warrior Cats, My Little Pony, Pokemon)

Re: ➳Bᴇᴀʀᴄʟᴀɴ ᴀɴᴅ Rᴀʙʙɪᴛᴄʟᴀɴ➳Nᴇᴡ ᴀɴᴅ Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛɪɴɢ

Postby lianhua » Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:52 pm

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #HickoryNose, SharpFang
"Y-Yes, SharpFang," LimePaw muttered quietly, casting HickoryNose a quick apologetic glance before sulking after his mentor, following behind her. "I'm sorry," he apologized to her, his gut curled in a knot.

EclipseFall
She-cat - Asexual panromatic - Warrior - BearClan - #BunnyPaw, FinchPaw
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
Nonbinary (afab) - Pansexual - Medicine Cat - BearClan - #__
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw nodded as she dropped the prey into the fresh kill pile. "Okay, thank you BerryBush, CherryDawn!" She dipped her head politely, heading off into an area of the camp to groom her white fur that was soiled with dirt and grass at the moment.

ScorpionBramble
Tom - Bisexual - Warrior - RabbitClan - #SpottedFlower
ScorpionBramble nodded happily. "That's fine with me!" He meowed, parting his mouth again so he could see if he smells any prey nearby. Catching the scent of a rat, he quickly follows the trail off into the grass.

WaspSting
Tom (afab) - Homoflexible - RabbitClan - Warrior - #BriarHeart
WaspSting nodded and took off with BriarHeart following him, using his nose and hearing to find his way around the territory. "So, what do you think of RabbitClan so far?" He asked, starting some small talk. The tom felt nice without someone in his company. He liked being around other cats, it just seems other cats don't like being around him often.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image
xlucielx|xhe/theyx|xrp oc storagex|x♡ deku ♡x|xxx

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:21 am

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike

- She flicked his head lightly side to side the herbs "well I needs goldenrod, cobweb...eeh...rasberry leaves..*she meowed wondering if there was everything she was being looking for.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She walked forward some bushes as she heared the other apprentice asking her to stop, stopping confusedly she looked back at her like asking why she needed to stop, but she kind of explained to her about the rabbit. Ears flicking she looekd toward the long eared creature "sure..." she meowed taking a other directions to circle so she was back at the tree near the rabbit.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw

- He finished the three nests then walked out of the Warriors den, looking toward his mentor "Oh you're still here? Anyway it's done" he meowed with a sight.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She watched at him, with smile "Well that's happens a lot, but you will find the balance to catch the fish without...getting wet" she meowed sitting down and gived him a look to try again.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Fri Feb 23, 2018 1:33 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
♀ | pansexual | warrior | bearclan
crush; open | location; twolegplace/forest | @; anyone
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose watched them go, eyes narrowed. she hoped
limepaw wouldn't get in trouble. after all, it was her fault
and he didn't deserve any blame. the bearclan warrior
turned to blood, dipped her head, and leaped back over the
picket fence, padding away into the forest. she decided
to hunt to take her mind off things, as anger still stirred
inside her. hickorynose scented the air.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:40 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw|

Hawkstar lifted his muzzle slightly to scent the area. He heard the small chirping of a bird. "It seems there is a bird nearby."

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Limepaw

Sharpfang who was walking a little bit ahead of Limepaw was looking around. "Did you catch anything before you and Hickorynose found me?"

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

She followed Scorpionbramble alarm sparking under her pelt as she scented a rat. She didn't say anything, she just hoped there was only one rat.

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Content|Tags;Silentstream|

He shook out his pelt scattering water drops everywhere. He let out a huff, he wasn't fond of getting wet. He sat down and stared into the water. He spotted a fish swimming slowly, he raised his paw balancing himself. With a quick swipe he hooked the fish in his paw and he dropped it on the shore. He battled with it as it flopped around, he pinned it down and delivered the killing bite.

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Interested|Tags;Open|

Blood watched the cats leave. She stood up and went back into the twolegplace.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Sat Feb 24, 2018 4:45 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
LimePaw nodded, even though SharpFang couldn't see him. "I could a squirrel before HickoryNose showed up." He meowed softly, following his mentor closely. "I didn't mean to upset you," he mewed, looking away from SharpFang so as not to catch her gaze if she were to look backwards.

EclipseFall
EclipseFall sat down and watched FinchPaw talk to BunnyPaw to see how they would progress with their mission. She purred happily, glad that the apprentices were getting along. It reminded her of her apprentice days.

BeeFlutter
BeeFlutter sat in the Medicine Cat den sorting through their herbs, getting rid of the old ones and putting them into a pile for trash take out later. They had sent HoneyLeer to go get some herbs while they did clean up, so hopefully they will be done by the time HoneyLeer gets back.

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #SongPaw, BerryBush, CherryDawn
LemonPaw nodded as she dropped the prey into the fresh kill pile. "Okay, thank you BerryBush, CherryDawn!" She dipped her head politely, heading off into an area of the camp to groom her white fur that was soiled with dirt and grass at the moment.

ScorpionBramble
ScorpionBramble crouched low, stalking through the grass towards the rat. He found it after not too long, munching on something or another in an area of dense tall grass. The tom paused for a second, re calibrating his steps, before launching forward and pinning the rat down, killing it with a bite to the neck.

WaspSting
WaspSting nodded and took off with BriarHeart following him, using his nose and hearing to find his way around the territory. "So, what do you think of RabbitClan so far?" He asked, starting some small talk. The tom felt nice without someone in his company. He liked being around other cats, it just seems other cats don't like being around him often.
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:39 pm

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook purred, shaking his tail and making the fluffiness disappear.
the tom was smiling much harder than he had in quite some time. he
didn't even have an excuse, peonypool was just so much fun to be with.
bird chirped overhead, their sweet, melodic tunes carried throughout
the forest. it was music to his ears, literally. littlebrook sighed contently,
lost in thought and happiness.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
crush; open | location; forest near twolegplace | @; anyone (or blood)
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose didn't stray too far from the twoleg place. if she looked close
enough, the fence lines of twoleg houses would still be in sight. she she-cat
scented the air, looking for prey. she could faintly smell another cat, but
figured it was just because she was still close to the twolegplace, and many
rogues or kittypets were probably nearby. hickory padded through the trees.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
qbaiter

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen of flames » Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:42 pm

Bearclan
Honeyleer - she - medicine cat apprentice - crush: open - tags: Jaystrike, Hickorynose

- She looked for some herbs see needed to find, spotteding some of them, carefully she started to dig them out, when she smelled something 'smells like a blood?' she thought curiously, leaving the herbs and follwoed the scent trail, before noticed some cat moving forward "Who are you and what are you doing....Hickorynose?" she meowed suprised as she noticed her clanmate "What happened to you?" she meowed lookign around for any stranger cats.

Bunnypaw - she - apprentice - mentor: Eclipsefall- crush: open - tags: Eclipsefall, Finchpaw

- She walked forward some bushes as she heared the other apprentice asking her to stop, stopping confusedly she looked back at her like asking why she needed to stop, but she kind of explained to her about the rabbit. Ears flicking she looekd toward the long eared creature "sure..." she meowed taking a other directions to circle so she was back at the tree near the rabbit.

Cocoapaw - tom - apprentice - mentor: Buzzardclaw - crush: open - tags: Buzzardclaw

- He finished the three nests then walked out of the Warriors den, looking toward his mentor "Oh you're still here? Anyway it's done" he meowed with a sight.

Rabbitclan
Silentstream - she - warrior - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: Frostpaw

- She smiled at him "That was much better" she meowed with warm purr "Just keep the good work and soon you will great Fisher" she meowed landing her tail to her paws, the river was not large enought for two to fish, without scaring the fishes away. So kind of let the apprentice to do the fishing at last he could learn it on the way too.

Clanless

Goosepaw - tom - loner - apprentice: n/a - crush: open - tags: open

- open
Queen of flames

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby salvation. » Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:31 am

Hʀ

|Tom|Leader|31 moons|Apprentice;Wasppaw|Bearclan|9/9 lives|Crush;Marshstar|Mood;Content|Tags;Wasppaw|

Hawkstar lifted his muzzle slightly to scent the area. He heard the small chirping of a bird. "It seems there is a bird nearby."

Sʜʀғɴɢ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;Limepaw|Bearclan|20 moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Irritated|Tags;Limepaw

"I'm not upset." She stopped and turned around. "Lets go fetch your squirrel."

Sғʟʀ

|She-cat|Warrior|Apprentice;None|Rabbitclan|18 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Cheerful|Tags;Scorpionbramble, Marshstar|

Spottedflower sprang to her paws once Scorpionbramble killed the rat. "That was amazing!".

[size=150]Fʀ

|Tom|Apprentice|Mentor;Scorpionbramble|Rabbitclan|7 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Content|Tags;Silentstream|

He looked at the fish, pride swelling up inside him. He looked quickly back into the water to try and spot another fish.

Bʟ

|She-cat|Rouge|21 Moons|Crush;Open|Mood;Interested|Tags;Hickorynose|

Blood was walking along a fence, she leapt to a rather low branch of a tree and laid down her tail hanging over the side. She yawned and looked below her spotting a cat that looked familiar. "Do I know you?" She called.
writer-aries-she/her-entp-slytherin-chaotic neutral
salvation.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lianhua » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:35 am

LimePaw (Light)
Tom - Gay - Apprentice - BearClan - #SharpFang
"Okay," LimePaw nodded, turning back to look at SharpFang. He nodded again and brushed past her, leading her to the place where he buried his squirrel. "HickoryNose and I teamed up on another one," he meowed, fetching that one as well and bringing it to her.

EclipseFall

BeeFlutter

LemonPaw (Pepper)
She-cat - Pansexual - Apprentice - RabbitClan - #__

ScorpionBramble
ScorpionBramble grinned as he dropped the rat to SpottedFlower's paws, purring at her. "Thanks! Rats are easy to catch, as long as you avoid their claws and teeth." He chuckled, face burning a bit. "You want to try your paws at something next?"

WaspSting
┌─────────────────────┐

Imagex
xx.Image

└─────────────────────┘
lianhua

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby qbaiter » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:29 am

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓛ittlebrook
♂ | bisexual | warrior | rabbitclan
crush; closed | location; forest | @; peonypool
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

littlebrook purred, shaking his tail and making the fluffiness disappear.
the tom was smiling much harder than he had in quite some time. he
didn't even have an excuse, peonypool was just so much fun to be with.
bird chirped overhead, their sweet, melodic tunes carried throughout
the forest. it was music to his ears, literally. littlebrook sighed contently,
lost in thought and happiness.

xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx

𝓗ickorynose
crush; open | location; forest near twolegplace | @; blood
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hickorynose looked over at the cat calling to her. "oh, hey."
she meowed, padding over to blood. "y,yeah.. i'm that one
jerk who yelled at sharpfang in front of you." she sighed,